All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Son'

by nazteemayan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story. Hope to read part two soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great first story.

I really enjoyed reading this story & I hope you will write more stories soon.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Good job

It turned me on. Not too fast, and not too slow, and not too long: JUST RIGHT! Me likey!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good story and good ending

I hope to read more of the author's work. Thanks......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Please, please continue the story! And, don't feel that you have to add more characters or change anything that you wouldn't want to. This was a great story and, even if you don't write another along the same story-line, thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exceptional!

Great pace, good build up, perfect submission, Hot. That's all that can be said

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful first story.

I really enjoyed reading this story, it is great. I hope you will continue to write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm Jealous

wish that was my little boy taking advantage of me...hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazed

That was great. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok

Good story but for me the mum changed her mind too quickly...

And obviously written by a man because of how much the mum apparently loves eating cum...bit less of that would be good imo :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

thank u for his story made my cock hard

sam59422sam59422about 11 years ago
thany you

this is how i started with my mother, makes me freaking hard,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Ok, good. Seems like it's been forever since we actually spent some quality time together." 'I'll give you some quality time...' raced through my mind.

He sure will, the best "quality time" a boy can ever give his mom--with his big hard cock right up his mother's cunt. 18 year old Jason's had plenty of inferior cunts but nothing's ever prepared him for how his own mother's cunt feels to him now. His mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of, is in a class by itself. It's so warm and wet and cosy that his big cock feels safe and protected as never before, enveloped by layers of loving mommy-twat. Jason and his mom both know, this is where his cock belongs and will always belong, this is his cock's natural home and the receptacle given by nature and by their shared destiny for all the huge doses of warm creamy semen Jason's got in his hot young balls. Mom loves her darling baby boy's semen, when Jason shoots it against her cunt walls she cums like a wild woman. Her boy gives his mom lots of hot incestuous cums, but now her cum makes her nearly sick with lust. Jason and his mother are going to be doing the same from now on. This excellent story is by a highly gifted writer around 30 years old, an author we need many more such stories from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom looks so sexy when she rides me!

I look at her pubic hair as she moves up, and down, my cock, and it gets me even more excited. I look at her round tits, her big areolas, and hard nipples, and I have to reach up and fondle them as she rides me. When I listen to her moaning, I'm reminded of listening to her growing up. How I would time my ejaculation, until I heard her coming, to cum at the same time. As I watch the anticipation building on her face, I forget I'm fucking my mother, she's just an attractive woman with a body that I find desirable. As her orgasm approaches, I grab her hips so I can buck up into her with force. She leans forward and I watch her tits swinging, hanging before my eyes. When my mom is coming, I begin thrusting upward as hard as I can, until I'm shooting my cum deep inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Õnnis tunne

Emale persse suruda on ikka õnnis tunne

homerjayhomerjayalmost 6 years ago
excellent

5 stars, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fuck my own 74 year old mother Anna Ludlow in Mt Vernon Indiana. Real incest and I love it. My new Roy Maynard 52

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars good story. One little fact always puzzles me with lots of authors,

You say his cum shot across the room hitting the bathroom door so how did he get some on his fingers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous