Like Mother, Like Son Ch.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinky1978
kinky1978
36 Followers

'Go into the bathroom. There you will find a razor and shaving cream. Don't you dare come back before every hair between your legs is gone! My son likes his pussy bald! Now hurry.'

Although Heidi was always very sexual and had some kinky thoughts over the years, she never before shaved her cunt. So it took quite some time before she was done, inspecting very carefully that every hair was gone. When she arrived back in the garden she saw that her relatives had brought out some toys. Some even bigger than her own dildo.

'Lay on the grass and spread your legs!'

Again she blushed but did what she was told. The feeling of the cold wind over her bald pussy was a new sensation to her. One she quite liked, actually.

'Now show us what you did yesterday when you came back home.'

'Please, not in front of you.'

'Shut up bitch. If you're already complaining we can better forget about the whole thing!'

'No, no! I'll do it', Heidi answered with a whimper.

Nico handed her an 8?inch dildo and Heidi began to play with her cunt and breast. At first she was still embarrassed but soon the thought of having an audience turned her on and she spread her legs wider to give them a better view. By now her pussy was getting wet and she started to moan.

'Suck on that dildo before you fuck yourself with it. If you're lucky you might taste your daughter on it.'

Heidi licked around the head before putting it in her mouth. Nico was right; she could taste Elke on it. That added only to her excitement. After a few minutes the dildo was wet and slippery and she lowered it towards her cunt. Slowly she entered inch after inch into her sopping tunnel until she could barely hold onto it.

Watching Heidi pleasuring herself was a great turn on for the two others. While watching her, they disrobed and kneeled beside her to get a better view. They could hear the sopping noises coming from her pussy and smell her excitement.

'Look at us, mom! Tell us what you want!'

Heidi opened her eyes and looked at her daughter and grandson. By now she was too far?gone to care anymore.

'I..I want you to fuck me!'

'That's not enough. Talk like the slut you are!'

'I want Nico to stick that cock up my pussy and fill me with his seed. I want your pussy on my face and taste your juices. Please take me, do with me what you want. I'm your slut!'

'Now, that sounded much better!'

Nico removed the dildo and positioned his cock in front of his granny's cunt. Elke kneeled over her face and lowered herself until she could feel her mothers nose against her cunt.

'Beg for it mom!'

'Please Nico, stick in your hard, sweet cock! Fuck me hard. I beg youuuhhhh!'

Nico had pushed his shaft in one stroke deep within her. After keeping still for a minute to enjoy the hot wet feeling of Heidi's cunt walls, he started to thrust hard and fast, taking out half of his cock every time.

'Where is your tongue, mother? Lick me, lick your daughter's cunt good...and swallow my juices!'

Immediately Heidi lapped at her daughter's cunt lips and entered two fingers into her now dripping pussy. She moved them in and out fast while sucking her engorged clit.

'Oh that feels good mother! But you're forgetting my other hole!'

Elke moved her mound further down and grabbed behind her to pull her asscheeks apart.

'Now give me a good rimming! Uhh that's it!'

Heidi saw her daughter's puckered hole above her and after a short hesitation flicked her tongue over it. Without being told, she pushed harder and her tongue slipped inside Elke's ass.

'Ohh yes mother. That's the way to do it. Fuck my ass with your tongue. Ahhh!!!!!!!!! I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up!'

Elke wasn't the only one. Nico, watching his grandmother licking his mother's ass was almost too much for him.

'Oh shit! You sluts make me cum!'

'Yes, shoot your cum in your granny's cunt. Ohh!!! God I'm almost there!'

Elke pinched her nipples hard and when her mother suddenly shoved the dildo into her cunt, she exploded into orgasm. Her body shivered, cunt juice was flowing in huge amounts over Heidi's face. She wanted to lap them up but her tongue was stuck deep in Elke's tight asshole. This feeling triggered her own raging cum, and she was blown away by an earth?shattering orgasm. Her screams of pleasure would have been heard in the whole neighborhood if her daughter's ass didn't stop them. As Elke moved away from her mother she saw that Nico was almost ready to cum.

'Cream on her face, son! Cover her with your sticky cum!'

Nico did just that. He quickly pulled out, grabbed Heidi's hair and shot his load all over her face and tits. After he was done Heidi was drenched with it. They all took some time to gain their strength back. When they did, Nico and Elke stood up. Heidi wanted to do the same but was stopped by them.

'You're not done yet! Look at you. You're covered with both of our cum. It's best if we clean you up first...so kneel!'

Heidi followed her orders and expected one of them to go inside to get a washcloth or something. However, they stood in front of her and didn't move. Then she realized how they would clean her and was shocked. She never had thought about golden showers and now she would get it from her daughter and grandson together. But she trusted them and was ready for this humiliation.

Both started to pee at the same time. First they aimed at her tits then moving up slowly until the urine sprayed her face and hair.

'Open up mom!'

Slowly she opened her mouth and Elke and Nico directed their stream towards it, filling her at the same time.

'Swallow it granny!'

It took Heidi a few seconds to gather her courage to do so but when the first mouthful of the golden mix ran down her throat she experienced a small but very welcome orgasm. As the streams slowly subsided and finally stopped, Heidi was wet all over her body.

'Well, mom. The only thing you have to do now is to make us a nice breakfast and you are done. But you have to stay as you are and are not aloud to clean yourself, understand?'

'Yes I understand! And thank you for letting me join you. It was great!'

She went inside and prepared the food inside the kitchen. While she was moving around she found a business card. As she was reading, Elke entered and saw her mother.

'Anything interesting mom?'

'Who is Emmy? You never mentioned her.'

'Well, she's someone we would like to get to know a little better. And if you behave, you will too!'

And she did.

Comments are the reason for writing these stories so if you would like me to continue please drop me a line. I love to hear from readers!

kinky1978
kinky1978
36 Followers
12