All Comments on 'Like Peaches Ch. 04'

by fionamorgan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this is crap

this is a story about lesbians and very little to do with incest. Please change it to where it belongs and stop insulting those of us that don't want to read about lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mother and Daughter

It does qualify as incest, it has nothing to do with gender. Family members of the same sex having sex is incest. In this case Lesbians involved in Incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this story

I understand this as being incest, but it is also lesbian love /sex.

just as in a father daughter encounter, it is mainly incest but it is also old men loving young girls. but this we call preverts

so why is it ok for old women to have sex with young girl are they not perverts too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The description and category should have said it all.

The fact that this is #4 of a series means the subject matter should not be a surprise.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
This is a very sweet and loving story

With just the right amount of erotic sex but filled with love between a mother and her daughter.

Thanks for the sweet read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply magical

It was a pleasure reading it and to those readers here that are going a bit off the topic with their comments i have to say to them that this is an incest story first of all even the tags is saying it.And i'm pretty much sure the writer made this for women to enjoy than men ,that is why is more of an mother/daughter theme than lesbian theme ,and are not enough incest stories out here having those 2 most of them are with plain lesbian sex or father/daughter.So the lovely writer made an incredible work and is wonderful to see someone who puts such a sweet love making between all of those women on a piece of paper so we all can enjoy it.

Love P

patrickwh90patrickwh90about 11 years ago
Hope there's more like this

I hope there's more mother/daughter stories or at least stepmother/daughter stories like this. I read the first three chapters and this one,. each of them were hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous