L'il Sis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that sounds awesome. The three of you were really going at it. Did he fuck you in the Jacuzzi?"

"Almost. His cock was right at the entrance to my cunt, but he didn't penetrate me in there. I reached down and started stroking his cock, thinking he wanted me to suck him off. Christ, Ry, I can barely get my hand around it, and it has to be nine inches long. He is one hot Jamaican. Katie put her hand on his cock at the same time, so the two of us were jacking him. He leaned back and closed his eyes while we jacked him off. Katie went down on him. It was awesome watching her deep throat her brother. That made me want you even more. Brother - sister sex seems so taboo, yet so fucking erotic. I knew then that I had to have you."

"I'm glad you went for it with me. I don't think I would ever gotten up enough nerve if you didn't initiate it. The way you strutted around the house and showing yourself to me, just confirmed my lust for you. The way you kept showing yourself to me, acting like it was accidental, really got me aroused."

"Yeah, I'm glad too. After Katie sucked Keith off a while, she didn't get him off, Keith lit up another tree, and we smoked it, passing it back and forth. Keith likes to shotgun, so we did that several times. He would press his lips in front of mine, and while fondling my tits and my pussy, would shoot the smoke into my mouth. I could feel the heat of his breath, and his hands felt so good rubbing me all over. The weed really did the trick. It loosened me up and I had no problem fucking him after that."

"Where did you do it?"

"After he knew I was really high, Keith suggested that we move into the pool house. When we got in there, he had Katie suck him off a few minutes to get him really hard. Then he suggested that I lie down on the bench, after he padded it with a couple of towels. I was nude, and just got down on the bench in front of the locker. I spread my legs wide and played with myself with him watching. I was really putting on a show for him. I leaned back, then Katie got down between my legs and started eating my cunt. She said she wanted to get me wet for Keith to fuck me, but I really think she just wanted to eat me out. God, she is good at that. After a few minutes of this, she looked at Keith and said, 'she's all yours.' By that time, I really was ready for him to fuck me. He was standing there towering over me, with that cock of his sticking straight out. I didn't know if it would fit inside me, Christ Ry, it is so fucking huge."

"I've never seen a guy with a cock that big. Do all Jamaicans have huge cocks?"

"I don't know about that, but this Jamaican has a huge cock. God I love his cock. Anyway, he asked me if I was ready and really wanted to do this. At the time that was the dumbest question I had ever heard. 'Christ, yes, I want that cock in me NOW,' I said, at least that's the what Katie said. I was so fucking stoned at the time I really don't remember what I said. I just remember Keith leaning over me, kissing me hard, and then pressing his cock against my cunt. He rubbed it up and down over my cunt several times before entering me. He pressed the head of his cock against me and pressed in, and it started sliding in my cunt. Christ, it felt so fucking good. He got it about half way in and asked me if I was OK, and Katie said I told him to fuck the shit out of me."

"Did it hurt."

"Not that much. I thought it would, but he just slid in. He didn't go all the way in for several minutes, allowing me to adjust to his size. He's larger than anything I have ever had inside me. Even the cucumber wasn't that huge."

"You fucked with a cucumber?"

"Well, since neither Katie or I have a cock, we had to improvise. Anyway, Keith started fucking me. He asked if he could cum inside me, and I told him to go ahead, that I've been on the pill for a couple of years now, so he started fucking away. When he drove his cock in he told me to raise my pussy up to meet him, and that we needed to get into a rhythm. I had no idea what he was talking about, but after several tries, I figured it out, and we started fucking hard then. Christ, Ry, he was ramming that cock in and out of me like he was in a race of something. It felt so fucking good, too. We kept fucking until I came. I had never cum that hard before, and when I did, I started squirting all over his cock, which sent him over the edge. A couple minutes later he shot his load into me, and I could feel every ejaculation. God, it was the best thing I had ever felt. That was my first fuck, and it was absolutely awesome."

"What happened then?"

"When Keith pulled out of me, he stood there for a minute or so just looking at me. His cock was softer, but Christ, Ry, it was still so fucking long, He is like a fucking horse or something. Then, Katie pushed him out of the way, and got down between my legs. Some of the cum had started running down my ass by then, but Katie wanted to get it all, so first, she lifted up on my ass and started licking my ass hole to get all the cum that dripped out, then she licked up to my cunt, and then started sucking Keith's cum out of my cunt. After she finished, she started kissing me, and slid his cum into my mouth too. It was awesome."

"Was that it?"

"No, Keith wanted to fuck Katie too, so he did her. I watched, but I don't really remember much about it, just Katie screaming out as her brother fucked the shit out of her. She likes it hard and rough, Ry, so you'll have to bring your A-Game to the party Thursday. She really likes to be fucked - even more than me I think, at least she likes it harder than I do."

"Did he fuck you again?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure you want to hear about that."

"Yes I do, I want you to tell me everything, Ally. I want to hear it."

"Well, OK. After he fucked Katie, Keith went outside to smoke some weed. After a few minutes, Katie and I went outside and joined him. Katie said that I needed some more weed before Act Two. I didn't know what she was talking about, but I wanted some more anyway, so the three of us shared another joint. I was really high then, after all the other weed we smoked earlier. Anyway, we went back inside and Keith started making out with both of us, and then said he wanted to do me from behind. He had me bend over the pool table. When I stuck my ass out, Katie started eating me. Christ, Ry, she was eating my ass, getting it really wet. She licked my pussy too, but focused on eating my ass. Then she got out of the way and Keith came up behind me. He pressed my head gently down on the pool table and started rubbing my pussy from behind, and slipped a finger into my ass hole. He had me really worked up with all of this. Then he started rubbing my pussy with his cock. He was really hard then, and his cock started rubbing against my pussy from behind. It felt really good, too. He pressed his cock to the entrance to my pussy and pressed in. Christ, Ry, he was fucking me from behind. He was fucking hard too, I almost had an orgasm. Then he pulled out of my pussy and started sucking my ass. I looked over at Katie, and she just said, 'You're really going to like this.' Then he stuck his tongue in my ass and pushed it in as far as he could. He then pressed his cock against my ass, leaned over, kissed me several times and said that he was going to give me a lesson in anal. He said that if I could take his cock up the ass, I could take anyone. He asked if it was OK, and I told him the way I felt, he could do anything he wanted to me. He took that as a yes, and started pressing the head of his cock against my ass. He had a hard time getting his cock into my ass. He said I needed to relax, and I started laughing. I told him it was hard to relax with that huge cock trying to get into my ass. He told me to push out like I was trying to take a shit. When I did that, he thrust his cock deep inside of me. I yelled because it hurt so much. He said he would just hold it there for a couple of minutes for me to get used to his cock inside my ass. Christ, Ry, it hurt so much I started crying. Katie came over to me and started rubbing my shoulders and back. She said it hurt like hell the first time he fucked her in the ass, but that she got used to it. After a couple of minutes I told him to fuck me in the ass. He started thrusting his cock in and out of my ass, and I did get used to it. Christ, I started to like it inside of me. He kept fucking my ass, telling me how good it felt with his cock in my ass. I don't remember how man times he had fucked me and Katie before fucking me in the ass, but he continued for a long time. I didn't think he was ever going to stop, and honestly, I didn't want him to it felt so good. He reached around and started playing with my tits, licking my neck, and telling me it was going to be OK. After a few more minutes of him fucking my ass, I couldn't believe how good it felt, and I started to cum. Katie said that I kept yelling, 'Fuck me harder, fuck me harder, fuck me harder,' and he did. I had the most intense orgasm of the night, and then I could feel his cum squirting inside of me. His balls must store a lot of cum, because he filled me with his cum. He finally quit and pulled out of me, and Katie got behind me and started sucking his cum out of my ass. It was the most intense feeling ever."

"Did you take his whole cock?"

"Yeah, I sure did. I couldn't believe he could get the whole thing in my ass, but when he was fucking me I could feel his pubes against my ass, and he said that he was all the way in. Christ, Ry, it felt so fucking good."

"And Katie sucked all of his cum out of your ass?"

"Yep, and then she kissed Keith. She said he likes to taste his cum, so she gave it to him, and he swallowed it all. It was awesome."

"Was that it?"

"I think so, I don't remember everything. Katie said that I sucked him off again, but I don't remember doing that. Christ, I was so stoned, and I couldn't believe all that happened. Keith said it was three o'clock by then, and that he and Katie had to get home. They took me up to my bedroom, and we played around a little before they left. Katie said I kept telling Keith to fuck my ass again, but he wasn't able to go another round, so they tucked me in and left. She told me later that they fucked again at their house, and that she slept in his bed that night."

"So, when I fucked you in the ass in the shower, that wasn't your first time?"

"No, I lied. I didn't know how you would take it if I told you that Keith fucked my ass, but it felt good with you, too, Ry. You aren't anywhere as big a him, but your cock felt good in my ass, too."

"I can't believe you three did all that in our pool house. I'm sorry I missed it all."

"Well, I'm sure it won't be the last time, either. Katie and Keith both said it would be neat to get the four of us together and have a brother, sister fuck off."

"Christ I would love to watch the two of them fuck. Brother - sister fucking is a real turn on for me. I think I would rather have that than see you fucking Hunter."

"I want to fuck both of them again, and I want to have you there. It's really neat having someone watching while I fuck someone. I really like that, Ry. I don't think I want to fuck Hunter tomorrow if it's just him and me. I want you there when we fuck, just like today. That was a real turn on for me with you watching, especially when you started jerking off. It was when you came that drove me over the edge with Hunter."

"Yeah, I noticed that, but there's no way Hunter wants me there again."

"Well, if he doesn't want you there, then I'm not fucking him tomorrow. He'll just have to wait until Thursday when the four of us are there, and he will have to do it in front of everyone if he wants to fuck me, or Katie for that matter."

"We can talk about that tomorrow. We better get to sleep now, it is really late, and we have a full day."

"OK, but I'm not leaving your bed. I want to stay here tonight."

"Fine with me."

I pull Ally in tight. Just thinking about her and Keith gets me hard again. I pull her in tight, and press my cock between her legs, not in her cunt, but against it. That's the way we fall asleep.

The sun wakes me up again about six o'clock. I need to remember to close those damn curtains. I stretch, and lean over noticing Ally's gone. The bed is still warm on her side, so she hasn't been gone long. I get out of bed, throw on a pair of shorts, and head to the bathroom. After taking a piss I head over to Ally's room, finding the door open, but no Ally. I head downstairs and find Ally sitting at the kitchen table, alone, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Mom and dad left about an hour ago," she says. "I heard them up so I got out of bed and came down to talk with them before they left. I didn't want them coming upstairs looking for us."

"Good, glad they're gone. Now its just you and me," I say as I lean over to give her a good morning kiss. "I'm gonna like having you all to myself."

Ally kisses me back and drops her hand to my crotch, and begins rubbing me through my shorts. "You ready for a shower?" she asks.

"Oh yes, I'm ready for a shower."

Ally takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom, where we drop our clothes and get into the shower.

"I could never get tired of showering with you, Ally," I say to her.

"It really is nice," she replies.

I take the shampoo and pouring it over her head, begin to massage her head, neck, and shoulders.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels so fucking good," Ally says.

I continue rubbing her shoulders and bring my hands slowly down her front, admiring her every curve. I run my hands all over her body, feeling her tits, ass, and pussy. I can't get enough of her. She purrs like a kitten when I rub her. I pull her in for a nice, long kiss.

"So, where are we going tonight?" she asks.

"I told you it's a surprise. I'm not saying anything else, other than you have to wear that black dress. You are my date for the night and I want everything to be perfect."

We continue small talk while we wash each other. I do Ally and she does me, paying attention to those special places. She does an extra fine job on my cock, giving me intense pleasure, but not to the point of ejaculation. We kiss under the shower spray and continue touching each other.

"I love you, Ry, I love you so much," Ally says while nibbling at my lips.

"I love you, too, Ally," I say reaching down to her ass, taking a cheek in each hand. Her ass cheeks are so fucking nice. I hold them and massage them for a couple of minutes, while we kiss.

Ally throws her hands around my head and kisses me deep, running her tongue into my mouth. "I could begin every day like this," she says.

"We will begin every day until Tuesday like this. I want to wake up next to you every morning and have you for breakfast. God. I love you sis."

"I love you too."

We continue our kiss until the water starts running cold.

"We better get out of here before we freeze to death," Ally states.

"I don't wanna go," I say.

"We have to, its getting cold in here," Ally says while pulling the shower door back and stepping out.

After we exit the shower we dry each other off, taking our time. I want to rub my hand and towel all over her body. I never get tired of touching her. I look down and see that I am totally hard, with the head of my cock pointed directly at Ally's pussy.

"I think he wants something,"Ally says.

"I know he does, but we need to get out of here if we're going to make it to practice," I say.

"Yeah, I know, but there is tonight."

"Yeah, and we're fucking all night long."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I return to my room and throw on my clothes and head downstairs. Ally is still in her room, so I grab a bowl of cereal while waiting for her. Dad left us some money, but I'm gonna need most of it for tonight's dinner. About fifteen minutes pass before Ally appears, wearing an outfit similar to the one she wore yesterday, leaving little to the imagination.

"Dressing for Hunter again?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm dressing for Hunter again. It worked yesterday, and I want to see if it works today."

"You could go dressed in anything today and it will work," I reply. "I didn't think you were going to fuck him today,"

"I'm not, but I want to keep him interested for Thursday."

"So you still having him come over Thursday?"

"If he wants to, sure. Like I said before, I love his cock. I AM a slut Ry."

"You just like cock. OK, maybe you are a slut," I respond with a laugh.

"See, even you admit it."

We leave the house and get into the car. Ally looks awesome again. The tube top is shorter than yesterday, and her nips are protruding. We don't do much on the drive today. I do reach over and feel her legs and thighs. These short shorts ride all the way up her ass cheeks in the back and barely cover her pussy in the front. The entire time I am driving I rub her legs and thighs. She feels so soft. I glide my fingers across her barely covered pussy, and linger there a while.

"I love it when you rub me. It really makes me feel sexy, Ry. I love your touch. You are so gently and loving. You are the best brother."

We stop at Hardee's and I get a large coffee and Ally gets another coke. We talk while driving the short way to school, with Ally trying to guess where I am taking her tonight. When we pull into the school parking lot, I see Hunter's car. I wonder what he is doing here so early, he is usually late.

I pull up and park next to his car, noticing that he's in his car. When I stop, Hunter gets out of his car and walks over to Ally's side of our car, opening her door. Hunter leans in and plants a good morning kiss on Ally's lips, and she kisses him back. I notice Hunter's hands dropping to Ally's waist, and then to her ass. He begins feeling her ass cheeks, which are barely covered. He continues rubbing her ass with me sitting right beside her. He then runs his fingers back to her legs, crossing her thighs, and brings them to rest on legs just below her pussy. I mean, these shorts are so short they barely cover her crotch, and Hunter is taking full advantage of them. He rubs her inner thighs, pressing his finger tips under her shorts. I know he's touching her pussy lips now, as he continues kissing her. Ally starts moaning as Hunter increases pressure on her pussy, sinking his finger tips into her, I'm sure. Ally starts squirming beneath Hunter, who takes one hand away from her crotch and begins rubbing her tit through her shirt. As he moves his hand under her top and begins rubbing her now exposed tit, I get out of the car.

As I exit the car Hunter stands up and says to me, "I thought you liked to watch."

"I told you I only did that because Ally insisted. Although . . . "

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Hunter says, giving me a sexy grin.

I walk away from the car, leaving Ally and Hunter talking. They stay in the car several minutes before they join the rest of us. Hunter has a small tent in the front of his pants, but I don't think anyone else notices.

They both walk up to me.

"Hunter has to drive into town to pick some things up from the music store for Mr. Wilkins, and wants me to go along. OK with you?"

"Sure, if that's what you want."

"We're only driving into town and back."

"Sure, are you going to tell Mr. Wilkins?"

"Hunter's already taken care of that."

Hunter looks at me again with that sexy grin. I know he is up to something.

"Sure, see you both later. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That covers a lot of ground, Ry," Ally says as the two of them walk off to Hunter's car. He opens the door for her, and she gets inside, and the two of them drive away.

I walk over to the drum line and get them ready for practice. It's going to be another hot one today, it looks.

* *Ally's POV* * *

I can't believe I'm in the car with Hunter. I wonder what he has on his mind? OK, I know what he has on his mind, but what he's planning?