L'il Sis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, Ally, all I could think about last night was you. I really enjoyed doing it with you yesterday."

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too, Hunter."

"Where did you learn to suck cock like that? Not long ago you wouldn't even try it."

"Let's just say I got over it."

"You been practicing on Ry?"

That startled me a little. I wonder if something has given away our relationship.

"Why do you ask that?"

"So, you aren't denying it?"

"Christ, Hunter, you think I'm sucking off my own brother? You think I'm a pervert?"

"Sorry, it's just that . . ."

"It's just what?"

"It was strange when I discovered Ryan watching us yesterday, that's all."

"So, maybe I like sex with people watching. You have a problem with that? If so, forget about tomorrow night."

"So, if we have sex tomorrow night, the rest will be watching?"

"First of all, its WHEN we have sex tomorrow night, and yes, the others will be watching. We'll all be doing stuff together. You ever play truth or dare?"

"Not really."

"Well, in this game, everyone will have to do the dares in front of the others. It's more fun that way."

"So, you have a lot of experience with this game?"

"Not a lot, but some. It'll be fun, Hunter. Are you afraid of fucking someone with others watching?

"Not really, but yesterday was a first for me."

"Well, you're going to see lots of it tomorrow night, if you're still coming."

"Oh, I'm coming. I wouldn't miss this."

"Good, I say, reaching over and rubbing his leg. Hunter has on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, and I start rubbing his leg, reaching up into his pants leg. The shorts are baggy, so there's lots of room for my finger to feel around. I reach his crotch and begin rubbing his cock, which is getting hard now.

"Christ, Ally, you're going to make me cum if you keep doing that."

"That's my intent. What are we going to the music store for, anyway?" I ask while trying to get under his underwear. I continue inching my fingers to his cock, and finally reach it. I go up through the leg of his boxers, and now have my hand wrapped around his cock, feeling his pre-cum. I start rubbing his juice into his cock, watching the stunned expression on his face.

"Ah, Mr Wilkins wants me to pick up a few things for this afternoon. Christ, Ally, lay off a little, I'll cream my pants."

"OK, I'll stop, but I bet that's the first time you ever told a girl to stop playing with your cock," I say laughing.

"Save it for later,"


We drive to town and finally get to the music store. Hunter goes in, while I wait in the car. I see a donut shop and get out and go over to get something to eat. I get Hunter one too, and go back to the car to wait on him. He takes about twenty minutes in the store, and finally comes back.

"Sorry I took so long, they had to find the order, and some of the shit wasn't here yet, so they had to find some other stuff."

"Here, I got a donut for you." I say, handing it to him.

"Thanks, I have something for you too, but you'll have to wait a few minutes," he says, rubbing his crotch.

"Can't wait," I reply.

We drive away with Hunter eating his donut, and me keeping my hands to myself, wondering what he has planned for the drive back to school.

We drive until we're just about a mile from the school, when Hunter turns into a parking lot at the apartments next to the school. He drives all the way to the back, and then into the parking garage. We go up two levels, to the level before the open level. Hunter drives all the way to the back and pulls into a corner space. I notice that there aren't many other cars on this level. Hunter turns the car off and turns to me.

"You bring me to a parking garage?"

"My initial plan was to use my friends apartment, but he said that his roommates will be there most of the day, so that wouldn't work. He suggested the parking garage, and said that not many people use this level. It's too far to walk. He thought it would be secluded during the day."

"So you told your friend you wanted to use his apartment? Have you done that before?"

"A couple of times."

"Who with?"

"I don't kiss and tell," Hunter says laughing.

I guess that's fair. I did lie to him about Ry, and haven't told him about Keith, OR Katie. I'm sure he has fucked girls in his friends apartment. Probably guys too, but I don't go there, yet, anyway.

Hunter leans over to me and kisses me. I love the taste of his mouth, so I slide my tongue in and begin kissing him hard. His hands fall to my tits, as he begins rubbing them through my top. He reaches down to the bottom of my tube top and pulls it up over my head. I offer no resistance. God, this feels so fucking erotic, getting naked with Hunter in a parking garage -- in public, although nobody is around now.

Hunter leans down and begins sucking my tits, first one, and then the other. God, this guy is good at sucking tits. He runs his tongue around my nipples, sucking each one into his mouth while biting down on them ever so gently. This is driving me wild. I grab his head and pull it to my breast, pressing his mouth against me. He continues sucking and licking my tits. He has gotten much better at this. Last year he just wanted his cock sucked, but how he is taking his time and getting me worked up, and shit am I getting worked up. I can feel my own juice seeping out of my cunt and my underwear getting wet. He's good!

I reach down and pull up on his shirt, and Hunter lets me take it off of him. We are both nude from the waist up. I rub his back while he continues sucking my tits. He leans up and rams his tongue back into my mouth, as I grab his head, pulling his mouth harder against mine. I let one hand fall to his crotch, and begin rubbing his hard cock through his shorts. It starts heating up very quickly. There is no doubt in my mind now, I am going to suck and fuck Hunter in a parking garage.

"Let's get outside," Hunter says.

"Here, in public?" I ask.

"That's the way you like it, isn't it? In public?"

"Not this public," I reply.

"Chicken?" Hunter asks?

"I don't know about this, Hunter."

"OK, I dare you to open the door and stand beside the car like you are now."

"You dare me? OK, I'll do it." I reply, opening the door and standing beside the car. Looking around I don't see anyone else in the garage, and only see five cars in the parking spaces. I close the door as Hunter comes around the back of the car and walks up to me.

Hunter takes my face in his hands and presses his lips to mine. He slides his tongue into my mouth and kisses me hard. My back is pressed against the side of the car as Hunter presses his body against mine. I can feel his growing cock, which is now pressed against my pussy. While kissing me, Hunter begins feeling my tits with one hand, and my pussy, through my shorts, with the other. He slides his hand up the leg of my shorts, feeling my pussy, and then slide his hand around behind and begins feeling my ass. I am getting very turned on by all of this, especially knowing that anyone could catch us at any time. This makes it more erotic for me.

I reach down and feel Hunter's cock through his shorts, find his zipper, and unzip his pants. Reaching in I find the fly of his boxers and push my hand inside his boxers, feeling his hard, wet cock.

"Christ, Hunter, I love the feeling of your cock. It is so hard, and so nice. God, I love your cock."

Hunter pushed down slightly on my shoulders, and I fall to my knees in front of him. I begin unfastening his belt, look up at him and say, "I want to feel your balls, too. God, Hunter, I want to suck your cock."

Hunter helps me get his pants undone, and they drop to the ground, along with his boxers. Here I am, tits exposed to anyone who may come along, and here's Hunter with nothing on and his cock pointing directly at my face. I take his hard cock into my mouth and start sucking the head of his cock, licking his slit and tasting his pre-cum. I love cock, and I especially love Hunter's cock. It is longer and wider than Ry's, but not nearly as huge as Keith's. I easily take his entire length into my mouth while playing with his balls. Remembering what Katie did to Keith, I licked down the shaft of his cock, and begin sucking on his balls.

"Christ, Ally, where did you learn to do that?"

I don't answer him, and continue sucking his balls, taking one and then the other into my mouth, while stroking his cock. I feel bad that I wouldn't do this with him a couple months ago, and want to make up for it. I lick from his balls all the way to his ass, causing him to squat down a little so I can reach everything. I lick the underside of his ball sac all the way to his ass, leaving a trail of saliva mixed with pre-cum from the tip of his cock to his ass hole. I love his taste and smell. He smells like a man. He smells like Ry and Keith. The odor turns me on more, and I go back to sucking his cock while rubbing his balls and ass. I reach his ass with my finger. I rub my finger around in the mixture of saliva and pre-cum and start playing with his hole. Hunter offers no resistance to this, and even squats down more, spreading his legs and ass so I can have more access. I'm sure he likes the anal play because he pressed down on my head and pulls my face to his crotch. I'm sure he's had a cock in his ass, but will have to wait for tomorrow night to see about that.

As I continue sucking him off, Hunter pulls me up, turns me around pressing me against the car, and begins kissing me. I know he can taste himself as he sticks his tongue in my mouth. He is really turned on now, and his hard cock is pressed against my stomach.

Hunter reaches down and begins to open my pants, unfastens the button and unzips them. He pushes them down so they are just hanging on my hips. He then pushes down my thong, and enters my pussy with his fingers. He starts fucking my cunt with his fingers, first one, then two, and now three fingers fill my cavity. I spread my legs as Hunter continues finger fucking me. God, this feels so fucking good. He runs his fingers up and down on my slit, driving me wild. Then he drops down on his knees, pushed my legs apart, and begins eating my cunt. His long tongue laps away at my slit, licking from the top to the bottom, and penetrating as far as he can. He hits the spot.

"Oh yes, right there, Hunter, lick my pussy right there."

Hunter spends time licking my spot, driving me crazy. Christ, I want to feel his cock inside me, and I want it now.

"I want to feel your cock inside me, Hunter, Fuck me!"

Hunter, totally nude now, opens the car door and gets a blanket out of the back seat. He walks to the front of the car and throws it over the car, folding it over to give more padding. He returns to the side of the car and reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a condom. Before he unwraps it, I stop him.

"Don't use one, I want to feel your skin against mine, and I want to feel your cum inside me. It's safe, I'm on the pill."

"You sure?" he asks.

"I'm sure," I reply as I walk around to the front of the car. Hunter helps me onto the hood of the car, pulling me down so my pussy is right in front of his hard cock. He leans in and pulls my face to his and slide his tongue back inside my mouth, kissing me hard. His hands fall to my crotch as he begins rubbing my pussy, softly.

"I'm ready, Hunter, Fuck me!"

Hunter leans forward, bringing his cock to the entrance of my pussy. He rubs my pussy with his cock a few times.

"Quit teasing Hunter, fuck me!"

Slowly he enters me. I can feel his cock as it moves into me. I thrust forward, grabbing his ass, and pull him in all the way.

"Christ that feels so good, Hunter. Fuck me hard."

Hunter begins fucking me with his hard cock. It feels so good sliding in and out of my pussy. I wrap my legs behind him, bringing his hips so close to mine that I can feel his pubes rubbing against my bare pussy. Harder and harder Hunter fucks me. He reaches up and begins playing with my tits as he fucks me harder and harder. He twists my nipples between his fingers, bringing me to near orgasm. He continues fucking me, pulling out almost all the way, and then ramming his hardness back inside me driving me wild.

I hear something over to the right, and looking over, I see some guy staring at us from the other side of the parking garage. He looks stunned at the sight in front of him, but doesn't turn away and doesn't say anything. He just stands there watching Hunter and me fuck. Hunter continues fucking me, oblivious to the guy watching us. The guy and I make eye contact, and I just stare at him as he watches. The guy starts rubbing his crotch, and I know he enjoys the show. I continue looking at him while Hunter continues fucking me.

"That's it, Hunter, fuck me harder," I say, loud enough for the guy to hear me. He starts rubbing his crotch, and then unzips his pants and pulls out his cock.Christ, he's beating off while watching the two of us fuck.

"Come for me," I say, looking at the guy. Hunter thinks I'm talking to him, so he picks up his pace and starts fucking me harder, all the while the guy, looking directly at me, I'm sure noticing my tits bouncing up and down, begins beating his cock harder. I can't make out how large he is from this distance, but he has a hard one for sure.

"Come for me," I shout. The guy knows I'm talking to him, so he beats his cock harder, and then shoots his cum all over the ground. Now he's standing there rubbing his cock, watching us fuck.

I'm so turned on by all of this I feel my climax coming on. "I'm going to cum, Hunter, I'm going to cum," I scream out. The guy never moves. I wrap by legs tighter around Hunter, feeling his cock throb inside of me.

"Oh, yes, Hunter shouts as he begins filling my cunt with his sperm. He shoots several times, dumping his entire load inside my dripping pussy. I can feel Hunter's cum dripping down to my ass as he fills me until I overflow.

The guy, with his cock still hanging out of his pants, begins walking towards us.

As Hunter pulls out, I say, "We have company, Hunter."

Hunter turns and faces the guy with his pussy juice covered cock still semi erect. He stands there, not bothering to cover up as the guy approaches us.

The guy speaks first. "You were right, Hunter, she does like to fuck with someone watching!"

"You know him?" I ask Hunter.

"Yeah, I know him, and I know you like people watching when you fuck, so I told him he could watch if he wanted to. He said he'd park on this deck last night and maybe drop by. He's been watching for my car all fucking morning."

"You planned this?"

"I didn't know if he'd show, but yes, I told him to come on up if he wanted a good show."

The guy, whose name I later learn is Damon, walks up to me, reaches out and rubs my tits.

"And she's every bit as beautiful as you said she is."

Looking down, I see that his cock is getting hard as he stands there rubbing me.

I reach out and take hold of his cock, rubbing it for a short time, it returns to full erection.

Reaching up, I unfasten his pants and let them drop to the ground. He's not wearing any underwear, so I see everything he's got. He's not a large as Hunter, but has a nice cock and balls. I fondle his balls and cock for a minute or so, with Hunter standing there in disbelief at my reaction.

Leaning back on the hood of the car and spreading my legs, I ask him if he wants to fuck. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I love to be fucked, and he's kinda cute. He looks at Hunter and Hunter just nods, giving his consent.

The guy moves in front of me, starts playing with my tits, and leans in for a kiss. He smells like weed. "Do you have any weed?" I ask.

He reaches in his shirt pocked and pulls out a joint, lights it, inhales, and leans forward to give me a shot gun. I inhale the smoke as he hands me the joint. I take a long drag of the weed and deeply inhale. I hold it for several seconds before exhaling. I take another hit, and pass the joint to Hunter, who takes a deep drag. The guy takes another hit before giving the joint back to me. We pass the joint back and forth with all three of us getting plenty. I start to feel it, and all I want to do is fuck.

"Give me that cock," I say to him.

He leans forward and places his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I can see Hunters cum covering this guys cock as he pulls it in and out of my pussy. Hunter takes another drag while watching the two of us fuck. I hear the sloshing sound of his cum and pussy juice covered cock as he thrusts in and out of me. He places his hands on the hood of the car, supporting himself as he begins fucking me harder. I know he just came a few minutes ago, so he should last a while now, and he does.

I can't believe I'm fucking this guy, whom I don't even know, but I love it. I love the feeling of his cock thrusting in and out of me, and with Hunter watching his friend fuck me, I get even more turned on. Hunter has one hand holding the joint, and the other drops to his cock, which is now returning to a state of erection. The guy fucks me with Hunter watching, and I am in a euphoric state with all the sex and the weed hitting me hard. Hunter begins beating his cock, and I am getting more excited watching him. Christ, I can't believe I'm doing this.

The guy doesn't last as long as I think he would, and soon begins fucking me harder. "Christ, I'm going to cum," he says. He starts to pull out, but I stop him.

"Cum inside of me, I want your cum in me," I shout. He continues fucking me for another minute or two, then released his load in my pussy. Christ, my pussy is filling up with this stranger's cum, and I love it.

"Fuck me,"I shout.

The guy fills my cunt with his juice, and then pulls out. Hunter takes his place, and drives his now hard cock into my cum filled pussy, and begins fucking me like a mad man. Christ, this feels so fucking good. Hunter continues fucking me while his friend leans forward and starts kissing me and licking my tits. His mouth and tongue are running all over me as Hunter fucks my pussy for the second time. God this feels great. I have NEVER experienced anything like this, two cute guys fucking me, and one of them I don't even know.

In short time, Hunter fills my cunt with his sperm for the second time. There is so much fucking sperm inside of me that I feel it oozing out and running down my ass. I'm a fucking slut, I think to myself, and I love it. I absolutely love it.

As Hunter pulls out, I jump off the hood of the car, and the three of us are standing there, all nude. I drop down and take Hunters cock into my mouth and suck it clean. While I'm doing this, the guy walks over and sticks his cock near my mouth. I switch from Hunter to him and start sucking him off too. Now I have a cock in each hand and suck both of them. I pull them together and suck them both at the same time. Looking up, I see Hunter's arm around the guy, and Hunter leans over and kisses him. I don't think he sees me, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want me to see him kissing this guy, but I can see their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths. This makes me even more horny so I continue sucking them as they kiss each other. This is the most erotic thing I have ever seen or done, and I love it.

I take the guy's cook into my mouth again and deep throat him. When I do that, he loses it and shoots off, filling my mouth with his cum. I suck all of it out of him and return to Hunter' cock. With my mouth full of the guy's cum, I start sucking Hunter, trying to get him off again. It doesn't take long until Hunter begins shooting off in m mouth. I have so much cum in my mouth, I have to swallow some of it. Two guys's cum starts flowing down my throat, so much that I almost gag.

Hunter pulls out, and I stand between them, with them still hugging each other. I kiss the guy, transferring some of the cum mixture into his mouth, and then do the same to Hunter. I pull my face back and notice that both of them now have the mixture dripping down their chin. Christ, this is so fucking erotic. I kiss them both several times, and finally have all three tongues licking and kissing each other.