L'il Sis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I order the Bistecca di Manzo Piemontese and order the Petto di Faraona Arrosto for Ally. The waiter takes our order and walks back to the kitchen.

"So, what are we getting?" Ally asks.

"I ordered a steak and ordered you chicken. I think. We'll see when it gets here."

"Whatever it is, it'll be good, Ry."

The music is playing softly in the background, and I notice there's a dance floor at the far end of the restaurant. Nobody is dancing, but the music is slow, so I ask Ally if she would like to dance before our next course arrives.

"Sure, that'll be nice," Ally replies.

I stand, take her hand, and walk her to the dance floor. Ally hugs me tightly as we start dancing quite slowly. I pull her in tight, and press my lips to hers. We kiss passionately as we dance to the slow, Italian music. When I have my back to the main restaurant I reach down and cup Ally's ass in my hand, letting it go under her dress, touching her flesh. I grope her, keeping my back to the main part of the restaurant and any other customers who are here. There are about several tables full of people, about half full, which is what I expected for a Wednesday night. I grope Ally's ass, causing her to moan into my ear.

"I love your hand on my ass, Ry. That's why I didn't wear any underwear. I wanted to feel your touch sometime tonight."

I continue to hold her ass cheek in my hand, until we turn around a bit, and then I move it to her waist, holding her tight. Ally leans in and gives me another kiss, slipping her tongue deep into my mouth. I can feel my cock getting hard as she does this, and so can she.

"You're getting a little turned on, aren't you?" Ally asks.

"You always turn me on, Ally. Christ, I would fuck you right here and now if I could."

"I won't mind, Ry. Really, I won't mind."

We dance for a couple more minutes before returning to our seats.

I pour a little Jack into my coke, and Ally asks for some too, so I pour some into her glass as well.

Ally takes a long drink of her Jack and coke, and then takes a slice of Italian bread, dipping it in the sauce. "Take a bite, this is good," she says, offering the bread to me, and holding it while I eat it.

With Ally sitting just to my side now and not across the table, I take advantage of the situation and drop my hand under the table and over to her leg, rubbing it gently from her knee to her pussy.

"You're causing me to shiver, Ry," Ally says.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no, keep doing that."

And I do for several more minutes, until the waiter brings our second course. The food is delicious as Ally and I take our time eating our meal.

"This is so nice,"Ally says.

"Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it, sis.

"You are the best brother, and I am a terrible sister, I really am."

"No, you're not Ally."

"Yes, I am, look at what I did today, I'm terrible to you."

"If you remember, I'm the one who told Hunter that you would, you know, do it with him today."

"Yeah, but you only did that because you knew I would; and then I went and fucked a total stranger. I don't know what's wrong with me, Ry, I really don't. A few months ago I wouldn't even give Hunter a blow job, and now that I've fucked him, I just seem to want more and more."

"Look, Ally, I love you and want this to be our evening. No more talking about Hunter or anyone else for that matter, OK?"

"Are you getting mad at me?" Ally asks, looking kinda pitiful, like she is about to cry. I think it's the effect of the alcohol, but I'm not sure.

"No, sis, I'm not mad at you; I love you. Let's just enjoy our dinner and enjoy each other, OK?"

"OK. I'm sorry Ry. I don't deserve a brother like you."

The waiter brings us our second course, along with two more cokes. Ally excuses herself to go to the restroom but I think I see her crying a little. Christ, I shouldn't have brought the Jack. I didn't think it would turn her into a water fountain. I leave the table to go to the restroom, too, and I finish and come out just as Ally comes out of the Ladies' Room. It's sorta dark in the hallway, and very much secluded. I stop her and pull her in for a kiss. I press my lips to hers, hold her close, grab her ass, and say, "Listen to me, Ally, I love you and I want you to have a special night tonight' Please, just focus on you and me for the night. I don't want to think about anything else but you. I love you," I say as I draw her in close and kiss her again. I let my tongue go deep in her mouth, a we start kissing hard now. I feel her ass and her tits through her dress, and make out with her for a couple minutes before breaking the kiss.

"I think we should return to our seats before the waiter comes looking for us,"I say to her jokingly.

We return to our seats and finish our second course. All the time my hand is on her thigh, inching up under her dress toward her bare pussy. We are both stuffed now, and I'm not sure that we can even eat desert.

The waiter comes over and clears our table an asks for our dessert order, and I say, "We'll have the Tiramisù della Casa," without even thinking. I just remembered seeing it on the menu. "We'll share one, please," I continue.

Ally looks at me and says, "The music is soft and slow, would you please dance with me again, Ry? I really enjoyed that."

At her request, I stood, took her hand, and led her to the dance floor. Ally had been sobbing in the restroom, I can tell by her swollen cheeks and puffy eyes. I hold her very tight as we dance slowly. I love the feeling of her body next to mine a we sway around the dance floor.

"Ry, I really am sorry. I don't know what got into me. I promise, nothing like that will ever happen again. I could see how hurt you were when I was telling you about it."

"It's OK, Ally, let's just not talk about it now."

"But I want you to know that I am sorry, Ry. I acted like such a slut. I promise I will never do that again. Never."

"We can talk about it later, Ally. I just want to focus on the two of us for the rest of the night, please?"

"Sure," Ally replies while resting her head on my shoulder. We dance for a couple of songs, and then head back to our table.

"What's that?" Ally asks, pointing to an envelope on my plate.

"I don't know," I reply.

As we sit down, I take the envelope off my plate and look at it. On the front I see our names, "Ryan and Allyson Ashburn."

Whoever put it here knows our names, and yours is even spelled right," I say.

I open the envelope, read the letter inside, and just stare at it for a minuter, until Ally asks, "What is it Ry?"

I hand the letter to Ally, and she reads it.

"Dear Ryan and Allyson,

Love is a many splendored thing, especially young love. I have admired the two of you this evening and have found you to be a very exciting couple. I understand you are celebrating your first anniversary. Congratulations.

I have arranged with the management for you to have The Philéo Suite for the night if you are interested. This is the finest suite at the Inn, and has all the amenities necessary to make your night quite enjoyable and memorable. I have taken the liberty to have Champaign and a snack tray placed in the room, along with some other niceties. There is a private outside deck on the back of the suite where you can enjoy the lovely evening at your leisure and freedom.

If you would take me up on this offer, just give your name to Kathi at the front desk, and she will give you an envelope with the key card inside. Your room, and anything else you may desire for the remainder of the evening, is paid for.

In addition, I must tell you that my intentions are not purely altruistic. There is one caveat. I'll be watching."

"What the fuck is this?" she asks.

"I don't know what to make of it. I've been looking around the room, and don't notice anyone looking at us, and I didn't see anyone come by the table while we were dancing, but I wasn't watching it very closely either."

"This is freaky. Are you sure you don't know anything about this, Ry?"

"Honestly, Ally. I looked into getting a room, but this one costs six hundred dollars a night, and there was no way I could do that."

"You thought about getting us a room for the night here?"

"Yeah, I thought about it, but, like I said, it was way too expensive."

"What do you think about this letter?"

"I'm not sure what to think," I say, just as the waiter brings our tiramisù.

"Did you see anyone at our table, or do you know anything about this letter?" I ask the waiter, showing him just the envelope.

"No, sir, I didn't see anyone at your table while you and the Mrs were dancing; and I don't recognize the handwriting, either. I don't think it came from a member of the staff."

"Thank you," I say to him as he leaves.

"This is freaky Ry,"

"Yeah, it is. I wonder what he or she means about watching?"

"Maybe there are cameras in the room," Ally says. "Are we going to stay?"

"I think I need another drink to think this over," I reply as I pour some Jack into my coke. Ally asks for some too, so I give her another shot of Jack as well.

We both sit silently, nibbling at the tiramisù while staring at the letter.

"I think it would be fun to stay, Ry,"

"Yeah, and with all the Jack we've both had, it would be safer, too."

"But we don't have a change of clothes, do we?"
 "No. I told you I don't know anything about this."

"Would we be able to stay and still make practice tomorrow?"


"We'd have to leave early in the morning, but we could swing by the house and change. It really wont take that much longer than driving from home. Sure, is that what you want to do?"

"I think it would be exciting to spend the night, and the room sounds nice, as it should be for six hundred dollars a night. What do you think?"

"What about the part about someone watching, doesn't that freak you out, Ally?"

"What do you think? I mean, I like people watching anyway, and besides, I don't think that part is for real anyway."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to at least check the room out. We can do that after we finish eating."

Ally and I finish eating and have a couple more cokes with Jack, dance a couple more songs, before finally deciding to go for it. I look at my watch and it is almost ten thirty.

"Christ, Ry, this is so neat," Ally says as we walk away from the table.

I'm holding her very tight, partly to hold her up. The hem of her skirt is riding high, barely covering her ass and her pussy as we walk away. We approach the front desk and I see an older woman with the name tag "Kathi." I give her my name and she says, "Yes, Mr. Ashburn, I have an envelope for you."

"Do you know who this is from?" I ask.

"No, the owner dropped it off about an hour ago. I'm not sure who it's from."

I take the envelope from her and Ally and I head outside. The Inn is right next to the restaurant, and I remember seeing a sign listing the suites, and I also remember reading about the Philéo Suite, and it is pretty amazing. Fancier than anything I have ever seen.

We make our way through the maze of buildings and hallways, and finally find the suite.

"Are you sure about this, Ally?"

"I think so," she replies, sorta slurring her words. "Christ, Ry, this is so erotic. I think we're going to love this."

I open the door. As the door opens, the lights in the room come on at a low level. I immediately notice the Champaign on a table inside the room, and there are several candles lit in the room. It's very romantic.

When we step inside, Ally presses me against the wall.

"God, I love you Ry," she says as she puts her lips to mine. Ally presses me hard against the wall and pretty much attacks me. Her lips are pressed to mine, and she is holding my hands to my side as she presses her body against me. She is kissing me passionately, sticking her tongue inside my mouth. Christ, I start getting hard immediately, feeling my cock straining against my pants.

Ally reaches down and pushes my jacket off my shoulders, returns her hands to my chest and begins unbuttoning my shirt, tears it off, pulls off my undershirt, and begins rubbing her hands all over my upper torso, pinching my nipples, while still ramming her tongue down my throat. It's like she is a wild woman or something.

"Christ, I love you Ry. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you, too Ally. I want you all to myself."

Ally continues kissing me, as I slide my tongue into her mouth. Releasing my hands, she begins unfastening my pants, as I run my hands down her side and around to her ass, pulling her dress up to her waist, exposing her ass and pussy.

My pants fall to the floor, and I step out of them. Ally pulls down my underwear and pulls them over my feet, taking off my shoes and socks at the same time. In under thirty-seconds I am standing before Ally totally nude.

Ally turns around and asks me to unzip her dress. I pull down the zipper, which goes from her mid back area to the top of her ass. I open the back of her dress, and reaching around under the dress, cup both tits in my hands. I pull her back to me and press my body tight against hers. My raging hard cock pressing against her ass cheeks.

Ally turns her head slightly and begins making out with me.

"Christ, I love you, Ry. I want you, brother."

"I want you, too, Ally," I say as I continue rubbing her tits and moving my hands down to her pussy. I feel the softness of her skin against my hands as I rub her thighs, ass, and pussy area.

Ally tugs me over to the bed. I remove her dress, watching it fall over her shoulders, over her ass, and onto the floor. I turn her around facing me, and gently lay her back on the bed. I crawl on top of my sister, press my naked body against hers, and begin kissing her hard. She feels so fucking good against my skin. I rub my fingers all over her body, just feeling her sexiness. I kiss her hard, bite her lips, and kiss down her neck to her chest, as I begin sucking her tits and licking her. Her nipples are getting harder as I gently bite and nibble at them.

"Christ, Ry, you are driving me crazy."

I continue kissing all over my sisters body, until I reach her legs. I gently pull her legs apart and craw up in between them.

"Put your hard cock in me, Ry,"Ally pleads.

I reach down and place the head of my hard cock at the entrance to Ally's pussy. I rub it over the entrance several times, causing her to cry out.

"Fuck me Ry, fuck me please fuck me."

I ram my cock into her, going all the way in the first thrust. I start fucking in and out of her, while I reach under her and cup her ass cheeks with both hands.

"OH, yes, fuck me, brother, fuck me."

I continue thrusting in and out of my sister as she continues yelling for me to fuck her harder. I want to fuck her hard, too. I love fucking my sister, and I love the feeling of my cock buried deep inside of her. I fuck her over and over several times. I move my face down to her tits and suck them as I fuck her pussy. I feel her ass, I run my fingers all over her as I enjoy making love to my sister.

"Christ, I love fucking you, Ally," I say.

"And I love having you fuck me. Christ I love your cock inside me, Ry."

"I love my cock inside you, too. Christ I love this."

"Fuck me harder, Ry, fuck me harder."

I fuck her as hard and for as long as I possibly can, until we both cum together. I can feel her cunt tighten around my cock and can feel the pulsations of her pussy as she goes over the edge, causing my balls to erupt ribbons of cum into her cunt. I shoot several times into her, and can feel the cum dripping outside and down her leg.

"Christ, that was good," I say to her.

"The best ever," Ally replies.

I kiss her softly for several minutes, running my hand, fingers, and tongue all over her body. I love her taste, her smell, her flesh. I love fucking my sister, even if she is a slut. She is one good fuck, and I love her so fucking much.

I fall over on my side, lying next to Ally on the bed. She rolls over and looks at me, looking at her. I reach up and gently rub her breasts, "You have the cutest breasts, and the nicest body, Ally."

"Thank you."

"I really love you, Ally. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too, Ry."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"How much do you love me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you love me enough to love only me?"

"I love you enough to love only you for the rest of my life, brother."

"Do you really meant that," I ask.

"Yes, I really mean that. You mean the world to me. I don't ever want to lose you and never want to do anything to lose you. Did I come close to losing you with my antics this morning with Hunter and Damon?"

"Well, I knew about Hunter, when you left with him and all, and I did sorta set you up him when I was texting him and he thought it was you."

"Yeah, and when I saw what you sent him, I thought maybe you wanted me to go with him and fuck him. I thought you wanted to dump me on him or something like that. Then when I saw that guy watching I sorta lost it. Then with the weed and all . . ."

"I know. I can't really get upset about Hunter, but when you told me about the other guy, shit, you didn't even know him and you fucked him."

"I think it was the weed, and the thought of doing both of them that got to me. I'm really sorry that I hurt you. I'll never do it again," Ally said with tears starting to flow. "I promise, I will never fuck anyone ever again but you, if that's what you want."

I reach over and hold her face in my hands, looking at her face. I know she is sorry, and I did set her up. It's partly my fault.

"Why did you tell Hunter I would fuck him, if you didn't want me to?"

"I don't know, Ally. I think the thought of you two fucking again was a turn on in some sick way. I enjoyed watching the two of you in the practice room."

"Was it because you weren't there, or was it because of Damon?"

"I think it was a little of both."

"I need to clean up. Why don't you fix some Champaign while I'm in the bathroom, then we can go out on the deck and talk about this some more."

"OK." I get up and walk over to the table with the Champaign. Next to the bottle of Champaign I see a plate of Italian sausages, cheese, and crackers, along with another envelope.

"What do you think this is?" I ask Ally, holding up the envelope.

"Open it and find out," Ally responds.

I open the envelope, and inside I discover four joints, wrapped in tissue paper. Along with the weed, there's another note. I hold it up to show Ally.

"Is that what I think it is?

"Yep, its weed. The note says, 'Here's a little something for your enjoyment. Remember, wherever you go inside this suite or on the deck, I'm watching.'"

"Do you really think he is watching? Whoever he is?"

I look around the room and see only a smoke detector in the ceiling. There is a little red light flashing. I walk through the suite, and there is a similar object in the ceiling of each room, including the bathroom and the shower. I count seven of them. I walk out to the deck and see something that looks like a motion detector on the wall, then I see two more.

"There is one of those things in each room, and even out here," I say to Ally, pointing to what looks like a smoke detector on the ceiling. There's even one in the shower."

"Do you think they're cameras?"

"I don't know. They don't look like the smoke detectors we have at home, and there's so many of them."

"What do you think? Should we leave?"

"Well, if someone is watching, they've already gotten an eye full. They saw everything we did already."

"What should we do? I say we just stay and enjoy ourselves and forget about them."

"That's fine with me. If they want a show, we'll give them one," I say laughing, not really believing that anyone is watching.

"OK, you fix things on the deck, and I'll go to the bathroom. Take the weed out too. Oh, no clothes, I want this to be fun!" Ally says while walking toward the bathroom.