L'il Sis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally leaves and goes to the bathroom and I take the Champaign, snacks, and the weed out to the deck. Looking around, I see several chairs on the deck as well as a couple of tables. In one corner there is a lounge chair with a soft cushion on it, so I set the food tray and the Champaign beside the chair and sit down. I take out one of the joints and light it, taking a long, deep drag. I hold it a long time before exhaling, and then take another hit. I lean back, naked, with a leg on either side of the lounge chair. It is so comfortable outside, the temperature seems to be in the low eighties, high seventies, just a perfect evening. The sky is clear, and I can see several stars. What a beautiful night. The deck has a stone wall surrounding it that is about four feet high. The wall is lined with a row of small evergreens, that stand about six feet above the wall. Whoever set this up sure knew the place, it's as private as it can be out here. There are several soft lights built into the wall that give the deck a warm glow, without the light being too bright. For me, its just right.

Ally comes out and walks over to me. She looks so sexy with the moonlight and the mood lights casting a soft glow over her nude body. Her tits stick out and I can see that her nipples are hard. Maybe because of the breeze.

"Starting without me?" she asks, motioning to the weed in my hand.

I give the joint to Ally and she takes a long hit, holds it in, then leans down and gives me a shotgun. I inhale the smoke, and press my lips to hers. Ally sits down on the lounge chair, facing me, her pussy resting against my now hardening cock. She kisses me again, and reaches behind my head and pulls my face to hers for another long kiss.

She hands me the joint, and we continue swapping hits for several minutes, until the joint is smoked.

"Christ, Ry, this is good shit,"Ally comments as the weed begins to get to her.

"Yeah, it is," I reply.

I reach over to the table and get the bottle of Champaign, pop the cork, and the Champaign shoots out all over Ally's chest, dripping off her nipples. I put the bottle down, and begin licking the Champaign off her tits and her chest. I lap away at the Champaign, while placing my hands on her thighs, rubbing them slowly, moving my way up her thighs to her pussy. I place my hand over her cunt and rub it softly, while gently rubbing her upper thigh with the other hand.

"You feel so fucking great, Ally. God, I love feeling you and kissing your tits. Your body is so fucking soft. I love you sis."

"I love you too Ry," Ally says.

I pour us each a glass of Champaign, and Ally turns around, facing away from me, and leans back. Her back is pressed against my chest, and her ass cheeks pressed against my erection. I reach around her and put one hand on her thigh and pussy, and gently rub her tits with the other hand. Her head is resting on my chest. Christ, she feels so fucking good.

"I could stay like this forever," Ally says.

"So could I," I reply.

I continue rubbing Ally while drinking my Champaign. Ally has her hand on my leg which is now wrapped around her. Her other hand is holding her drink.

We sit like this for a long time, neither of us saying anything, as we begin feeling the effect of the weed and the Champaign, combined with all the Jack and coke we had with dinner.

Ally sets her drink on the table, turns her head, and kisses me. I return the kiss, letting my tongue roam inside her mouth as she does the same to me. My cock begins to get harder every time I feel her tongue move inside my mouth. Ally squirms a little, with my hard cock pressed between her back and my abdomen. She gets up and turns around, and sits back down facing me, with her legs draped over the side of the chair, and her pussy now rubbing the underside of my erect cock. She begins kissing me again, while rubbing her pussy against my erection. She reaches down and grabs my cock in her hand, gently stroking it as she looks into my eyes.

"I never want to lose you, Ry. I couldn't stand it if I ever lost you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Ally. I've loved you for a long time. You looked so stunning this evening in your black dress. I was so proud of you, with everyone looking at you tonight. I'm so glad you seduced me when you did, we may have missed out on all of this."

"It was fun being out together, with no one knowing us. I loved it when you felt me on the dance floor, and when you kissed me. It was so neat being able to do that with nobody knowing us."

Ally continues rubbing my cock as I continue running my fingers over her body, from her tits to her ass to her pussy, I feel ever inch of her flesh, longing to be inside my sister again. I could never get tired of kissing, touching, and fucking her.

Ally continues rubbing her pussy against the underside of my hard cock. I can feel her wetness soaking my cock, and can feeling her move faster against me.

"I want you to fuck me again, Ry."

"Out here?" I ask.

"Yeah, I want you to fuck me out here. Fuck me right on this chair. I want you inside me again."

Ally pushes herself back, and then leans over and takes my cock into her mouth. She starts sucking the head of my cock, and then licks down my shaft and back to the head. She takes my entire length into her throat and begins sucking hard, playing with my balls with her hands. I place my hands on the back of her head and press down, letting her know how much I enjoy her mouth on my cock. She continues bobbing up and down on my cock, and her tongue action is driving me wild. She licks my cock, my stomach, and up to my chest.

"I want you to fuck me."

I reach down and grab Ally by her ass, and pull her close to me. She reaches down and takes my hard cock and lines it up with her cunt. She moves forward, allowing my cock head to enter her slit. She kisses me again while at the same time moves her pelvis forward until I am in her all the way. She moves up a little, pulls herself up, and then lowers herself again on my cock. She raised up again, and then comes back down. She does this several times, each time coming down harder on my cock, causing it to reach new depths within her. I kiss her hard as she drives up and down on my erection. I feel her ass cheeks, spreading them, and rubbing her hole with my finger. I bring my finger to my mouth, and taste her, getting my finger wet, and then drop it back to her ass and push it in all the way.

"OH GOD, that feels good, Ry, keep fucking my ass with your finger."

I spread her ass cheeks wide and drive another finger into her ass, as she continues impaling herself on my cock. My cock feels so good inside of her as she rides me. I continue finger fucking her ass as she continues to drive her tongue into my mouth. Faster and faster she fucks herself on my cock. I can feel her walls contracting around my cock as we continue to fuck.

"God, I love this, Ry. Keep fucking my ass with you finger. Christ, this feels so good, I'm going to fucking cum again. Keep doing that, yes, there, keep fingering me."

Ally is breaking out in a sweat as she rides my cock. She begins crying out louder and louder, until I'm afraid we might be disturbing others, but I don't hear anyone else around outside. I continue fingering her ass and fucking her cunt as she rides me harder and harder. Having just cum an hour ago, I know I can last a long time, so I continue fucking my sister.

"O Christ, Ry, I'm going to cum, OH god, OH god, OH god," she cries out as I feel his cum squirt against my cock and run down my crotch to my ass.

Ally tightens up, leans back, and presses hard against my cock.

"Christ, Ry, you make me cum twice tonight already. God, I love fucking you, brother."

Ally slowly gets up, takes my hand and gets me up. I'm standing next to the most beautiful woman in the world, and just fucked her for the second time tonight.

"I want another glass of Champaign, another joint, and then I want you to fuck me out here again, only this time, in the ass."

I pour us each another glass of Champaign, light another joint, and the two of us walk across the deck and stand together at the wall, looking at the mountains between the trees.

Ally takes a long drag on the joint and hands it to me. I take a long drag, and give her a shotgun, pulling her face to mine, and bring her in for a deep kiss. We stand there, feeling each other's body, kissing, drinking Champaign, and taking hits. We are both getting really high with all the weed and alcohol, and have absolutely no inhibitions. If he were to tell me to run through the woods nude, I would do it. No problem.

I rub her tits, her ass, and her pussy, not being able to satisfy my love and my lust for my sister. She is so fucking beautiful.

"Do you think that is a camera over there?" Ally asks nodding toward what I thought was a motion detector. "I think I saw it move when we walked over here. Lets walk to the other side and see if it moves."

Ally and I walk to the other side of the deck, hand in hand, holding our Champaign and joint. As we walk, out of the corner of my eye I notice the detector move. When we get to the other side, we look out at the mountains, and quietly I say to Ally, "It did move. It must be a remote camera. Someone IS watching us."

Ally reaches up and plants her lips on mine, kissing me with a deep kiss, driving her tongue down my throat. "This really turns me on, Ry, having someone watching us, even if I don't know who it is."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I reply.

"Lets give 'em another show," Ally comments.

Ally walks over to the table directly in front of the camera, bends over, and tells me to fuck her in the ass, while spreading her ass cheeks for the camera to see. I pull her around slightly, giving the camera s side view, as I kneel down and start lapping away at her ass and cunt from behind. I drive my tongue deep inside her ass, sucking away and licking her deep inside her hole. Pushing her legs apart, I begin licking her cunt from behind. I bring my hand to her cunt and stick two fingers into her soft pussy, getting them wet. I take my fingers out, lick her ass again, leaving a stream of saliva. I bring both fingers to her ass and slowly push them both into her ass, finger fucking her ass for several minutes.

"Put your cock in my ass," Ally pleads.

I withdraw my fingers from her ass, give my hard cock a few strokes, and then place the head of my cock against her ass hole. Ally presses back on my cock, driving the entire length into her ass.

"Fuck me hard, Ry, fuck my ass."

I place my hands on her hips. She looks so sexy bent over offering me her ass. I drive in and out of her ass, fucking her as hard as I can.

"Oh, yes, fuck my ass Ry, fuck your sister in the ass."

I pick up my pace fucking her in the ass. I bottom out and then pull most of the way out of her ass, and then drive my cock hard into her again and again. Her ass feels so good wrapped around my cock. Her ass is so fucking tight. I bring a hand up to her back, and rubbing her back and neck, I continue fucking her ass hard, driving into her over and over. I lean over and pull her face around, driving my tongue into her mouth as my cock drives in and out of her ass. She sucks my tongue deep inside her mouth, I lap away at her mouth while fucking her.

"God, Ally, this feels so fucking incredible," I say while fucking her hard.

I place my hands on her hips again, fucking her hard. I feel my balls tighten as my cum churns within them, longing for release. I feel the sensation as my balls release my sperm into my sister. I shoot several times, yet I can't stop fucking her. I continue as long as I possibly can, finally emptying my final shot of seed deep inside of her.

I pull Ally up and turn her around so she is facing me. I pull her face to mine, and with my wilting cock hanging down, I pull her close, pressing her tits against my chest. I grasp her ass, feeling her soft flesh, and ram my tongue deep inside her mouth. I let my hands roam all over her body, feeling her flesh against mine, savoring each moment and each touch.

We stand there, kissing and feeling each other, oblivious of the camera zooming in and out as the "watcher" takes it all in.

"Christ, that was good," Ally says.

"I love you, Ally, and I love fucking you. I love everything about you, sis."

We continue like this for several minutes, until Ally breaks the kiss.

"I need to clean up, again," Ally says, turning to walk inside. "I'll be out in a minute."

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise," she replies, walking inside.

I look up at the camera and say, "I don't know who you are, or if you are, but I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am."

Then I walk back to the lounge chair, pour some more Champaign, and light up the third tree. I recline back and take a drag.

Ally returns and walks over to me and sits down on the lounge chair, facing me. She takes a drag on the tree, inhales, hold it, and then exhales slowly. We continue smoking the weed, kissing, and groping each other. Our hands run freely over each other's body. I never thought I would fuck my own sister, and now I can't imagine not fucking her. Her skin is so fucking soft. God, I love her.

"We need to talk about tomorrow night. Who do you want to come over, or do you even want to do the party?" she asks.

*

That's the end of chapter eight. There is more to cum, if you want me to continue. Who do you want at the party? Katie and Hunter? Katie and Keith? Everyone? Do you want this story to continue? If so, leave a comment, otherwise, this is the final chapter. TW