L'il Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

Keith reaches up and starts massaging my balls while he's sucking my cock. He takes my cock deep into his mouth, so far that I can feel his chin on my balls as he sucks me off.

"Shit," I say, "keep sucking my cock, Keith."

Ally and Katie break their kiss and look down at Keith in disbelief as he sucks me off. Ally leans over and starts kissing me deep as Keith goes up and down on me. I reach over Ally and start rubbing Katie's tits as her brother sucks my cock. My balls start to react and I can feel my cum starting to make its way up.

"I'm gonna cum," I warn Keith. The announcement of my impending ejaculation doesn't seem to phase him a bit, as he only sucks me harder and faster. It only takes about thirty-seconds and I start shooting my second load, this time into Keith's mouth. He continues sucking my cock as I empty my balls into his warm mouth. Three shots fill his mouth. Keith continues sucking my cock, and then begins licking the cum off it, as Katie stares at him in disbelief.

"I never knew my brother was a cock sucker," Katie says.

"Me either," Keith replies, while blaming it on the alcohol and the weed. "I've never done that before. Something just sorta took over," he replies, laughing nervously. Ally reaches up with her finger, wiping the cum off his mouth and chin. She then sticks her finger into Katie's mouth, and then sticks it in her own mouth.

"Mmmm," Katie says, tasting my cum.

"That was so fucking awesome," I say, looking at Keith, who just smiles back at me.

The four of us just look at each other for a minute or two, until Ally says, "I'm getting hungry now," to break the tension.

"Yeah, I am too," Katie replies.

"Don't worry, Keith," Ally says. "None of this leaves the house. Who knows, Ry might take a go at you before the night's over."

We all laugh at that comment.

I look at Keith and say, "I've never done it before, but the least I can do is return the favor, but I have to eat something first; and don't expect me to take that whole thing." Saying that, I reach down and stroke his cock and give it a squeeze before letting go.

We all start laughing. "I told Ry that anything goes tonight, and nothing leaves the house. The party's young, who know what'll happen before the night's over, and we have four more days of this."

"Christ, I'm afraid it might just kill me," Keith says.

"Who wants pizza?" Ally asks.

We agree that we should order some pizza, but we'll have to get it delivered, because none of us is able to drive, we're all so wasted.

Ally goes to get her phone from the pool house as the three of us slip down and soak in the Jacuzzi.

"What do y'all want on it?" Ally asks.

"I want just cheese and pepperoni," I reply.

"We like our with everything but anchovies," Keith interjects.

"I'll order two," Ally replies as she speed dials the little pizza shop in town. She gives them our order. They already have her number in the system, so they know where to deliver it, and say that it'll be her in twenty to twenty-five minutes.

Keith goes to the cooler and gets out four beers, pops the tops, and hands them out. The four of us sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi drinking our beers.

"That was fucking awesome," Ally says, and we all agree.

"I never thought I would suck cock," Keith says, "but hell, its a party, isn't it?"

"Yeah, its a party all right," I reply, "and its only going to get better."

We sit around the Jacuzzi for a while drinking several beers when Keith lights another joint. The four of us share it, passing it back and forth. All of us are wasted now with all the weed and beer.

"It's about time for the pizza," I say.

Keith looks at Ally and Katie and says, "I dare you both to answer the door in the nude."

"No way," Katie replies. "We might know who the delivery boy is!"

"A dare is a dare," Keith replies. "Are you fagging out on the dare, girls?"

"No fucking way we're going to the door naked," Katie replies.

Ally takes another toke of the joint and says, "I will if you will, Katie."

"You're fucking kidding me, Allyson."

"Nope, I'm always up to a dare, and its no fun if we stop doing the dares."

"OK. If you will, I will," Katie says, taking the joint from Ally and sucking on it hard, inhaling deep. "I need some more of this if I'm going to do this."

Keith lights up another joint and hands it to Katie. She takes a strong drag on it, and then shotguns Ally. The two of them take a couple more hits, and then we hear the door bell.

"You ready for this, Katie?" Ally asks, taking yet another hit.

Katie takes the joint, takes another hit, hands it to me, and says, "Lets get it over with. Do you have the money?"

Ally gets the money and the two of them head off to the house, with us close behind them. We don't want to miss this.

We walk into the house, and find Hunter, still halfway sleeping on the couch. He looks up at the four of us and just stares at us not knowing if it is real or a dream. He is such an ass.

Ally and Katie walk over to the door, and look back at us. We motion for them to go ahead, and Ally reaches out and opens the door.

Keith and I just about shit as the two of them are standing there, totally nude, looking at the pizza boy.

"Holy shit," I say to Keith. "That's Roger. He's in the band and plays the trumpet with Ally."

Roger just stares at the two nude classmates standing before him. He hands them the pizza without saying a word. Ally gives him the money, and then asks him if he wants to stay for the party. Keith and I are totally cracking up. Keith puts his arm around me, laughing. Roger hears us, and looks toward us. He looks like he's in total disbelief. He knows that I'm Ally's brother and he knows Katie, but I don't think he knows Keith. He looks back at Ally and says, "I, uh, I have to, uh work until eleven, but I can come back if you want me to."

Keith and I totally lose it now. Roger looks at Ally and Katie and then over at us. When he looks at us, Keith turns and kisses me hard while turning to me and pressing his body against mine. I look over at the three of them at the door, and Ally and Katie are about to lose it looking at us. Ally takes the pizza and says, "Well, come back if you want, we'll be here." She leans over and kisses Roger on the lips, slips him the tongue, and then closes the door. Katie and Ally start laughing so fucking hard they can barely stand up. I look back at Hunter and just tell him to go back fucking to sleep. The four of us walk out of the house and back to the pool house and begin eating the pizza and drinking more beer.

"Roger's kinda cute," Ally says, "I had a crush on him last year. I kinda hope he comes back."

"He is cute," Katie admits, "but I don't think he has the balls to come back."

"If he does, we'll break him in good," Keith says.

"Did you notice that Hunter was awake?" Keith asks. "Don't over react, but I think I saw him peaking around the corner at us when we were, uh, doing things in the Jacuzzi."

"He saw us? Oh shit," Ally says. "I forgot he was even here until we went in for the pizza."

"Yeah, I'm sure he did. At least I thought I saw someone peeking around the corner of the pool house, and I'm sure it was him."

"That mother fucker, I'll kill him," I say, getting mad.

"Don't let on, maybe we can have some fun with him. Just let me take care of it. I'll think of something."

We go back to eating out pizza and suck down a couple more beers each. About the time we're finished, Hunter comes strutting into the pool house.

"What the fuck do you want, ass hole?" I ask. About that time, Keith walks over and says something to Katie, who gives him a grin and a nod. I haven't a clue what they're talking about, but I know they're up to something.

"Sure, you can stay if you want," Keith says to Hunter. I am about to say something when Keith grins at me, letting me know that he's got something figured out. I'm really getting to like this guy. I never thought he would suck my cock, but I'm sure that was just the weed and the beer. I really like him, and nod back, giving him permission to continue with whatever he's up to. Ally looks at Katie in the same way, and the four of us know something's up. Ally leans into me and whispers in my ear, "Just go with the flow, bro."

I put my arm around my sister and feel her tit as Hunter looks at us in disbelief.

"If you want to stay, you need to get rid of the clothes," Keith tells Hunter.

"You really gonna let me stay?" he asks.

"I don't know how long. We have to decide that, but drop the clothes and you can have some pizza if you want, and then we'll decide," Keith replies.

"Some beer and weed, too?" Hunter asks.

"Don't press your luck mother fucker," I say to Hunter as Ally squeezes me.

"OK, don't get mad," Hunter says, while unfastening his belt and dropping his pants.

"Everything," Keith says.

Hunter looks at the four of us, unsure of what he should do next. He decides the party is worth the risk, and slips off his shirt, underwear, shoes and socks. Now he's as naked as the four of us.

"Here, have some pizza," Keith says, offering Hunter a piece of pizza and a beer. Hunter takes it cautiously, as if he knows something's up.

"You sure about this?" he asks.

"Just take the damn pizza or get the fuck out of here," Keith replies.

Hunter walks over to Keith and takes the pizza from him, and takes a beer. He opens the beer and chugs it down in one tip. Keith offers him another and Hunter begins drinking it, while looking at the four of us, standing there naked.

Katie walks over to Hunter, reaches down and starts rubbing his cock. "I've always wondered what your cock looked like, Hunter. Not bad. Not bad at all."

It really isn't bad. Of the three of us, mine is the smallest, but Hunter's is a long way from the largest. Katie continues stroking his cock, and the three of us just stand there watching her. I remember that Ally said that Katie wanted to do him, and she does seem to be enjoying playing with his cock. She strokes it a few times and then leans over and gives him a long kiss. Hunter's cock starts growing with her kissing and touching him.

Keith lights up another joint and walks over to me. He takes a toke and hands it to me, and I do the same. "This is gonna be fun," he mouths to me without saying the words out loud. "Just go with the flow."

I take another toke and the two of us walk over to Hunter, and stand next to him. Hunter looks a bit threatened, and starts strutting his stuff.

"You two mess with me, and the word gets out that you're each fucking your sisters. I was watching the whole time you were fucking each other in the Jacuzzi. What do you think people would say if they find out about you guys?"

"We have a rule about the party, Hunter. What happens here stays here. If you want to stay a while, you have to abide by the rule, or things might get a little nasty, know what I mean. You in and agree to the rule?"

Hunter hesitates, but I think Keith convinced him that he's now one of the group.

"Yeah, I guess so. Just as long as I can stay and join in on the fun."

The pizza is all gone, so Keith grabs another round of beers for everyone and suggests that we take the party back to the Jacuzzi. He leads the way and the three of us follow, with Hunter close behind.

When we get to the Jacuzzi, Keith lights up another joint, and the five of us get in the tub and sink down in the water, and begin passing the joint. Keith takes a toke and hands it to me. I do the same and hand it to Ally, who is next to me. Ally takes some, and hands it off to Katie, who does the same and hands it off to Hunter, then she leans over to Hunter and gives him a shotgun. Hunter presses his mouth to Katie and takes the smoke, then takes a drag on the joint himself.

"So, what all did you see, Hunter?" Keith asks.

"I saw everything. I've been watching quite a while, I never was asleep, I was just faking so I could stay longer."

"So you know we were playing a game of Dare, then?"

"Yeah, I saw the dares. I saw everything."

"Then you know that you're a few dares behind. If you want to stay, you'll have to catch up with the rest of us."

Hunter looks around the pool, and all of us are playing our parts. We look like we're interested in having Hunter join the party. I'm not sure what Keith is up to, but I go along."

"Yeah, Hunter, you have a few dares to catch up. You perform them, and then we'll decide if you can stay. Fair enough?"

"That sounds fair, depending on the dares," he replies.

"Oh, I think you'll like them," Katie says, seductively.

Keith looks at me and motions for me to get up on the side of the Jacuzzi, which I do. My feet are hanging in the water. I think I know what Keith has in mind, and I start rubbing my cock. The weed and alcohol have put me in a place that I really don't care now what Keith is thinking. I just want to get Hunter out of here, and Keith said he has a plan. I continue stroking my cock and looking directly at Hunter.

"Here's your first dare. From what I hear, you seem to have a thing for Ryan. Well, here's your chance. I dare you to suck him off for five minutes. No more, no less."

"I'd rather do something with Katie or Ally," Hunter replies, not wanting to admit he really wants to suck my cock.

"You'll have your chance with all four of us. You complete the circle, and you're in for the weekend. You don't, and you have to leave. Them's the rules; and nothing leaves the Jacuzzi. Nobody says nothing about what goes on here. Do it or leave now," Keith says while starting to get up. He looks very aggressive now. Shit, if he told me to run out in the street nude, I would. He seems very threatening.

"OK, I'll do it."

Hunter gets up and walks over to me and starts to kiss me.

"No kissing, yet, Just suck his cock," Keith tells him.

Hunter drops down on his knees. I continue stroking my cock, and then point it directly at Hunter's mouth. I'm totally hard now, waiting for a blow job from a mother fucker.

Hunter takes my cock in his hands, strokes it a couple of times, and then lowers his head and hesitantly takes my cock into his mouth. Ally was right, he's sucked cock before. He's really good at it, too. I look over at the other three and notice Katie as she reaches over to the table beside the Jacuzzi, grabs her phone, and begins recording Hunter as he sucks me off. His back is toward Katie, so he can't see anything. Keith looks at his watch and says, "Five minutes, Hunter. Bonus if you make him cum.

Keith continues to keep time, and is down to three minutes when he walks over behind Hunter and starts rubbing his lower back and ass, which is sticking up out of the water.

"That's it Hunter, three more minutes. Suck that cock, boy, suck that cock."

I watch as Hunter continues sucking me, picking up speed now. Keith continues running his hand up and down Hunter's back, and rubs his ass. Hunter leans back into Keith, as Keith tells me to moan.

"Oh Christ, Hunter, that feels so fucking good. Suck that cock. Suck me hard. Make me cum."

I look over at Ally and Katie. They are about to break out laughing, knowing that Katie is getting the whole thing on tape.

"Two more minutes, Hunter. Make him cum."

Hunter keeps sucking on my cock and I can feel the cum churning in my balls. I reach down and play with my balls with one hand and use the other to press Hunter's head down hard on my cock. Hunter continues sucking.

"One minute to go, Hunter. Keep sucking that cock, you're doing a really good job there," Keith instructs.

About thirty-seconds later I begin to cum. "Shit, Hunter, take that cock, take it all the way, I'm about to bust a nut, man."

Hunter picks up speed, and just as time is supposed to run out, I shoot my load down Hunter's throat. He pulls his head off my cock and I can see a ribbon of cum hanging from Hunter's mouth to my cock. Katie gets it all on her phone. Hunter leans back down and starts licking the cum off my still hard cock. Katie keeps recording until Keith motions for her to put her phone down, which she does.

Hunter stands up, wipes his chin, and licks the cum off his hand.

"Good job, Hunter, good job. You made him cum."

"Yeah, I did, didn't I," Hunter says proudly.

Here, have another beer before the next dare," Keith says, offering Hunter a beer. Hunter downs it and says, "How about some weed with that."

"After the next dare you can have some weed."

Keith looks over at Katie, and she nods her head, telling Keith she's ready for round two.

"Hunter, I know Katie was looking forward to having you at the party. I think its time for her to have a little fun. You ready for dare number two?"

"Yeah, I'm ready," he replies.

"I dare you to go down on my sister and eat her pussy for five minutes. Bonus if you make her cum."

Hunter doesn't hesitate. He rapidly walks over to Katie, who is still standing in the Jacuzzi. He reaches out and rubs her tits and then runs a hand over her pussy. I know that Katie is enjoying this, as do Keith and Ally. Katie leans into Hunter and kisses him briefly, and then sits down on the edge of the Jacuzzi and spreads her legs while playing with her tits and pussy.

Hunter leans down and presses his face to Katie's cunt and begins licking it. Katie leans back and presses her pussy in to his mouth as Hunter laps away at her. Katie closes her eyes and enjoys the job Hunter is doing on her. I really don't understand what Keith is up to and why he's letting Hunter eat out his sister, other than maybe wanting to let Katie get a little pleasure out of this. Katie's eyes are closed as she leans back. Her hips are gyrating against Hunter's mouth as he continues sucking away at her pussy. Ally walks over to me, leans her head on my shoulder, and begins rubbing my cock. I lean over to her and kiss her, and pull her in tight. Ally's still rubbing my cock while my eyes are glued on Katie's cunt as Hunter sucks away. Katie looks like she's really enjoying Hunter as he eats her out. Keith counts down, and finally the five minutes are up.

"Time's up, Hunter."

Hunter pulls his face off Katie's pussy. Katie says, "God, that was so good Hunter. I can't wait for more. I'm really glad you're here. That was the best ever." After saying this she looks over at me and Ally and winks at us, letting us know it is an act, which I seriously doubt. I noticed the way she looked when Hunter was eating her out. She was really enjoying it.

Keith lights up a joint and hands it to Hunter. "Here you go, just as I promised. Take a good hit. You're going to need it for the next dare."

Hunter looks a little scared, but takes the joint from Keith and takes a long tote, inhaling deeply, and then takes another. He hands the joint to Katie, who takes a drag, and then passes it on. We each take a hit off the joint. I look over at Keith, who is standing there stroking his cock, which is beginning to lengthen. Fuck, I think I know what's coming next.

Hunter looks over at Keith and gets a worried expression on his face as he watches Keith stroke his huge cock, which is now at full length. Keith stares into Hunter's eyes.

"You ready for your third dare?" he asks Hunter while never taking his eyes off him as he continues stroking his long cock.

"I think I need a break. Let's just soak a while," Hunter replies, looking down at Keith's hard cock as if he knows what's coming next.

"You have two more dares, Hunter. One with me, and then you do the same thing to Ally as you did with Katie. You in?"

Hunter grabs the joint and takes another hit. We can tell he's getting nervous. He inhales deeply, hands the joint to me, looks at Keith and says, "Yeah. I'm ready."

"OK, here it is. You have to let me fuck you in the ass until I cum. You ready?"

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers