L'il Sis Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter just stands there as Ally and I walk over and sit down on the side of the Jacuzzi to enjoy the show.

"No fucking way that cock's gonna fit in my ass. You'll split me open with that thing. No fucking way thats going in my ass," Hunter says without moving.

"If you want to eat me, Hunter, you have to take Keith first. He'll fit. He's done me." Ally says while she spreads her legs and begins rubbing her cunt.

"No fucking way. He's not fucking my ass with that."

"Yeah, I am, Hunter. You're taking the whole thing. I'm gonna fuck a white boy with this, and you're going to enjoy it, understand?" Keith says, still stroking his cock and walking over to Hunter. Keith grabs Hunter's arms and says, "Lean over boy, I want that ass of yours and I want it now."

After saying this, Keith turns Hunter around and moves Hunter's hands to the side of the tub and pushes him down so that his ass is right in front of Keith's hard cock. Katie goes over to the table and gets her phone again and begins recording.

"No fucking way, man. No way you're fucking my ass with that cock."

"Shut the fuck up, Hunter, and do as I say," Keith yells at him.

Keith reaches down and spreads Hunter's legs, and presses the head of his hard cock against Hunter's ass hole.

"No, you can't fuck me with that. You'll kill me!" Hunter protests.

"Shut the fuck up and take it like a man, Hunter," Keith yells while pressing his hard cock against Hunter's ass. Keith presses forward, and Katie leans down to get a good shot. Keith spreads Hunter's ass cheeks. Ally reaches over and grabs my thigh tightly. "That's gonna hurt like hell," she whispers in my ear.

Keith presses forward while spreading Hunter's cheeks wide. "You're going to take it man. Press back against my cock white boy."

Hunter is too intimidated not to comply, and presses his ass back against Keith invading cock. Keith presses forward hard, and the head of his cock penetrates Hunter's ass.

"Fuck, that hurts like hell, take it slow, Keith. You're killing me. That hurts like hell."

"Shut the fuck up," Keith yells back while pressing his cock into Hunter's ass. He's in about three inches, but there's a lot to go, as Keith keeps penetrating Hunter's ass. He pulls out, and then rams his huge cock back into Hunter.

"Aw fuck, that hurts like hell," Hunter screams. Katie's getting all this on her phone.

Keith pulls out again, and then thrusts forward hard, ramming most of his cock deep into Hunter's ass. Hunter is screaming all the time for Keith to stop, but Keith is determined to get his whole length into his ass. Three more times he thrusts and then pulls back. The next time, Keith buries his cock balls deep into Hunter's ass. Then he places his hands on Hunter's hips and pulls Hunter's ass back into his cock as he rams it deep into Hunter's ass.

"Oh, yeah, this is good Hunter, this is good," Keith says while fucking Hunter hard. Hunter's face is all contorted with pain as Keith continues fucking his ass. Hunter keeps yelling out in pain as Keith continues ramming his long cock into his ass.

"Stop, Keith, that hurts like hell," Hunter yells out.

"Shut up and take it, Hunter. You have to make me cum, remember; it might take a while."

I start to feel a little sorry for Hunter as Keith keeps ramming his cock into him. I know that it would kill me, too.

Keith continues fucking Hunter's ass while Hunter keeps yelling for him to stop. Keith must get off on this because he keeps pulling Hunter's ass back on his cock as he continues ramming it into him.

"Oh yeah, Hunter, you're a good fuck. Take that cock. Take that cock Hunter."

Keith is fucking Hunter's ass full force now, ramming in and out of him repeatedly. This continues for a few minutes, with Katie secretly recording it all.

"Oh fuck, Hunter, I'm going to cum in your ass, white boy. Take my cock. Take my cock. Keith reaches down and grabs Hunter's balls in his hand a squeezes them hard.

"Shit, let go of my balls, that hurts like hell," Hunter shouts.

Keith reaches under Hunter and grabs his now hard cock. "Looks like you're enjoying it Hunter," Keith says while stroking Hunter's hard cock. "You like this, don't you bitch? Tell me you like it Hunter. Tell me you like my hard black cock in your ass."

Keith continues fucking Hunter's ass and stroking his cock.

"Tell me you like it, bitch," Keith yells.

"OK, I like it."

"You like what, Hunter?"

"I like your hard cock in my ass. Fuck me harder."

Keith picks up the speed fucking Hunter's ass. "Oh, yeah," he says, "you're doing good Hunter. Cum for me, white boy. Cum for me."

Keith continues fucking Hunter's ass and stroking his cock.

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum. Keep beating me off, Keith. I'm gonna cum for you."

"Oh, yea, cum for me," Keith shouts.

Hunter starts shooting his cum all over the side of the Jacuzzi as Keith finishes him off.

"Oh yea, this is good, Hunter, you're making me cum," Keith shouts as he rams his cock deep into Hunter's ass. "I'm shooting my load, man, can you feel it?" Keith asks.

"Yeah, I can feel it. Fill my ass with your cum. Fuck my ass."

Keith continues fucking Hunter's ass while filling it with his sperm. Ally and I can hear the sloshing of Keith's cock drilling Hunter's cum filled ass. I look around and see the juice spilling out of Hunter's ass and running down his leg.

Katie leans forward and gets a good shot of her brother's cum running out of Hunter's ass.

"You get all of that?" Keith asks Katie.

"Yeah, I got it all," Katie replies as Keith pulls his cock out of Hunter's ass with an audible "plop."

Keith slaps Hunter's ass hard, and then pulls him up and turns him around. Hunter looks at Keith, and then over at Katie, who is still holding her phone while recording it all.

"What the fuck is that? Hunter asks, looking at Katie.

"We got the whole thing recorded on Katie's phone, Hunter. First, you sucking off Ryan and then you taking my cock up the ass, and telling me how much you enjoy it."

"You can't do that!" Hunter protests.

"We just did, Hunter. You say anything about what you saw, and this goes out to everyone in the school. Hell, we'll even post it on Face Book. You want everyone to know you like sucking cock and having a black cock in your ass?"

"You wouldn't do that, would you? You said that anything that happens here stays here."

"It does, unless you open your mouth about us," Keith says. "You tell anyone about what you saw and this goes public."

"All I have is you sucking Ryan's cock, and a black cock fucking your ass, Hunter. Nobody's face is in it but yours. Nobody will know its Ryan's cock you sucked or Keith's cock you took in the ass. Your's is the only face shown on the video, and I got some really good shots of it," Katie says, while looking at the playback. "Yeah, your face is really clear in this video. No doubt who is sucking cock and taking it up the ass. It's you, all right," she says while showing Hunter that the recording is for real. You can see Keith's long cock fucking Hunter and we can hear Hunter shouting, "I like your hard cock in my ass. Fuck me harder."

"You can't show that to anyone," Hunter yells.

"You stay silent about what you saw here, and nobody but us sees it. You understand?"

"Yeah, I understand," Hunter replies.

"Now, get the fuck out of here, and keep your fucking mouth shut," Keith says to him.

"You go near Ally again, and this goes public, understand?" I say to him.

"Yeah, I understand asshole."

"Now, get out of here," Keith yells.

Hunter gets out of the tub and starts walking over to the pool house.

"Where you think you're going?" Keith asks.

"To get my clothes and keys," Hunter replies.

Katie reaches over to the table, grabs something and tosses it to Hunter. "Here's your keys, Hunter. The clothes stay here."

"No fucking way I'm leaving my clothes here!" Hunter shouts back.

"Oh, that is your final dare, Hunter. I dare you to drive home nude. We'll get the clothes back to you somehow."

"No fucking way," Hunter yells.

"Do the dare or this video goes public," Katie shouts at him.

Hunter stands there in disbelief. "OK, I' leaving." Hunter says as he turns toward the house and starts walking away, nude. He walks to the house, opens the door, and goes inside, slamming the door behind him. We wait for a couple of minutes, until we hear him start his car and drive away.

The four of us start laughing uncontrollably.

Keith reaches into the cooler and grabs four beers and passes them around. "Now that he's gone, I say we get back to the party," he says while taking a chug on his beer.

We toast our success by clanging our beer bottles together. Keith embraces Katie in a hug, and I embrace Ally. The night is young, and Hunter's gone for good. Let the party continue.

*

Author's Note: OK, as you requested, Hunter's out of the picture for good. There'll be no more of him in the story. If you want me to continue, let me know. Otherwise, you can use your imagination for the rest of the story. Just remember, someone's watching.

TW