L'il Sis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers

We had a good time for about half an hour or so, talking about the events of the evening, and laughing about Hunter driving home naked. We all shared a little remorse about the way we treated him, especially sending him off naked and as wasted as he was. It really wasn't a good thing for us to do, but hell, we were all wasted at that point. We agreed that the least we should have done was to have allowed him to sleep it off before he left, but we agreed that it was history, so there was no point to talking about it. He was funny, though, walking out of the house naked. We wondered what he said to his parents when he got home. We were sure we'd hear all about it at some point in the future.

"I'll tell you one thing," Katie commented, "he sure as fuck can eat pussy. He did a fucking good job on me. He ran that tongue of his deep inside me."

"Yeah, he did a good job on my cock, too," I chimed in.

"I knew you were looking forward to doing Hunter," I said to Katie, who looked at Ally, knowing that she must have told me that she wanted to fuck Hunter.

"OK, so I let it slip that you wanted to do Hunter," Ally said to Katie, laughing.

"Yeah, I really did want to fuck him, but having him eat me out was a good consolation prize," Katie responded. "I guess you do tell Ryan everything!"

"Yeah, just about everything."

"I'd sure hate to think she holds anything back," I said, "with all the shit she's told me about you all."

"Yeah, there's been a lot of shit to tell," Keith said.

"I know all about you three fucking in the pool house, in Keith's bedroom, hell, I think I know all about everything."

"Yeah, you do," Ally replied.

We carried on like this for a long time, just talking about all the experiences we've had with each other and the way Keith helped Ally out by teaching her how to suck cock and fuck and all.

"We've shared some good times, and some first times," Keith replied.

"By the way, what is it with that video you got when you stayed at the vineyard?" Keith asked me.

"How'd you know about that?"

"Ally sent a text to Katie, and she showed it to me. We share everything too," Keith said.

Ally told them all about our evening at the winery and the video we received the next morning.

"Do you still have it?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, it's inside," Allie replied.

"Can we watch it?" Keith and Katie both asked.

"Sure. Get some more beer and weed, and I'll go get it. We can play it out here," Ally said, pointing to the large screen TV on the wall next to the Jacuzzi. It's behind some waterproof covering. Dad had it installed so we could watch TV and videos while in the hot tub.

Ally got out of the tub and walked naked into the house, and returned with the DVD. She turned on the large screen TV and slid the DVD into the player, and started it up before getting back into the tub.

Keith lit up another joint, and we passed it around while watching the video.

"Christ, it looks like Ally's totally drunk," Keith said, while watching the two of us making our way to the hotel room.

"Just watch what she does when we get inside," I replied.

"Holy Christ, she's attacking you," Keith replied as he watched Ally pin me against the wall and making out with me while ripping my clothes off.

We watched in almost silence as Ally and I made love against the wall, on the bed, outside by the hot tub, on the deck, and then back in the bedroom.

"God, this is an awesome video. Good job on the editing, too."

Whoever it was that made it had fantastic transitions between scenes, and cut out everything but the two of us having sex with each other. It really was an awesome video, lasting over an hour.

We didn't watch all of it, and fast forwarded through some parts, but in about forty-five minutes we had watched all the best parts.

"Did you ever find out who it was?" Katie asked.

"We haven't had time to do anything with it," Ally replied, "all we have is an email address if we want to get in contact with him. He wanted to make another one. Maybe he'd be interested in watching a foursome."

Shit, we should see if he'd set us up with a meal at that place and the same room for the night, the four of us could really give him a show," Keith chimed in.

"We'll have to give that some thought," I said as the video went off. "I'm game if the three of you are."

"Yeah, we'll do it," the three of them said together.

"We'll have to check into it then."

Keith lit up another joint and took a long drag. I could tell he was really high, as were we all. Keith gave Katie a shot gun, and then she took a long toke before handing it to me and Ally. We did the same. We passed it around the group several times, with each of us taking long tokes and passing it on. Everything was surreal to me at this point. The room looked hazy, and I felt like I was outside of the group looking in. I was in total bliss.

I leaned over and started kissing Ally, who was apparently as high as I was at this point. Her hands were all over me as we kissed each other.

I looked over at Keith and Katie, and they were doing the same thing. The four of us were in a drug induced stupor by this time. We were all giddy.

Keith reached over and started rubbing my cock, and asked, "You ready to get fucked in the ass?"

I looked down at Keith's crotch and noticed that his cock, while still long as fuck, was quite flaccid, hanging down between his legs. "You think you're up to it?" I asked.

"Not just yet, but I can get there," he replied, while reaching down and rubbing his cock, which showed no sign of resurrecting at this point. He stroked it several times, but it remained long and soft.

"Looks to me like you'll never get it up again. Maybe you wore it out in the shower," I said laughing.

"You wanna try to get him hard?" Katie asked Ally.

"Sure," Ally said as she moved from my side over to Keith. Both Ally and Katie started kissing Keith, licking his mouth and lips, sliding their tongues in his mouth. The each dropped a hand to Keith's cock and began rubbing it while kissing him passionately.

Just the sight of them making it with Keith gave me a semi, and I started rubbing myself watching them.

Katie and Ally kissed down his face and neck to his chest, and each one started licking and biting a nipple, as Keith leaned back, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the pleasure my sister and his were giving him. I looked at Keith again thinking about how good looking he was and how chiseled his body was. I'd give anything to have his body. While I'm not bad, I'm not nearly as defined as he is. He looked as though his body was carved out of stone. I could certainly tell what they saw in him. Besides his great body, he has a winsome personality. We just hung in different circles in high school and I really never got to know him. It was strange how our incestuous relationships brought us together. His fucking his sister led to Ally seducing me. I guess I owed him a lot. If not for him, I'm sure Ally never would've seduced me or had the courage to do it, and I never would have known the joy of fucking my sister. I hoped that our relationship would continue. I really didn't mind Ally fucking Keith, but I didn't want her doing it with anyone else again. I wouldn't put up with that anymore. As long as its the four of us, I can see us having this relationship for a long time, as long as Ally lets me fuck Katie as well, and she doesn't seem to have a problem with that. Group fucks have been great with these two. God, I hope we continue this relationship.

I watched the girls as they moved down his chest to his cock and balls. Katie started sucking his flaccid cock while Ally started sucking his balls, taking one and then the other into her mouth as she continued working him over.

Keith looked over at me and I instinctively leaned into him and started kissing him. His lips were really soft, for a guy, and he had good tongue action. I pulled my hands to his face and pulled him in hard as we continued making out, with the girls working over his cock and balls.

Ally licked from his balls to his cock, and as I looked down, I saw the two of them sucking and licking his now growing cock. I know it was the weed, or at least I hoped it was, but I was getting so fucking horny with all this going on that I now wanted Keith to fuck me in the ass.

I broke the kiss, leaned down, and joined my sister and Katie as the three of us started sucking and licking his now hard cock, with our tongues intertwined. I licked up to the top of his cock, and took the head inside my mouth and started sucking him, while rubbing his balls. I could feel Keith's hands on my head, pushing me harder down on his cock. Katie broke away from Keith's cock and started sucking mine, as Ally and I worked on Keith. I reached over and started rubbing Ally's cunt while sucking on Keith's hard cock. Keith pushed down harder on my head, and I let his cock slide down my throat until I could feel his pubes on my face. Christ, I thought, I was taking his whole cock in my mouth and throat. I never would have believed I could take the whole thing.

I continued sucking Keith's cock and feeling Ally's pussy. This continued for a long time, with the three of us joined in a drug induced orgy. The feelings running through my body and head were driving me insane. I couldn't get enough of any of them. My entire body was stimulated beyond anything imaginable.

"I think I'm ready, now," Keith said, softly.

I knew exactly what he meant, too. I sucked from the base of his cock to the head, and sucked on it for a couple of minutes before responding. "Yeah, I think I'm ready too."

I licked his cock one more time before standing up.

"I think I should get some lube," Ally suggested as she got out of the tub and ran, tits flopping, into the pool house, and retuned with a tube of lube.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Keith asked me.

"I'm as sure as I'm gonna be. Just take it slow," I replied.

"I'll take it slow," Keith assured me.

I leaned over the side of the tub and braced myself, offering my ass to Keith.

Keith moved behind me, poured a liberal amount of lube between my ass cheeks, and started rubbing it in, taking a finger and rubbing my hole.

"Don't worry, Ryan. I'll get you loosened up first."

Keith continued rubbing my ass and sticking more fingers in to loosen me up before fucking me. Ally and Katie stood beside us, watching closely, as Keith withdrew his fingers and placed he head of his mammoth cock at the entrance to my ass.

I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my ass. "Press out like you want to take a shit," Keith instructed. As I did what he suggested, Keith pressed his cock harder against my ass, and the head popped in. I could tell that he'd lubed up his cock as well, because it slid right in.

"How's it feel?" Keith asked, with a caring tone to his voice. "You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm OK. You can go deeper."

Keith pulled out some, and then pressed hard again and slid in even deeper. I could feel his cock inside my ass. He withdrew again, and pressed back, doing this several times, each time going a little deeper inside my ass, allowing me to get used to his cock. I could feel my own cock getting even harder as he slowly fucked my ass.

"Go deeper," I shouted.

Keith complied. He pulled partway out, and then drove in deeper. "I'm about half way in, Ryan. You doing OK?"

"Yeah, I'm doing OK. Fuck me with that thing."

Keith pulled out and drove back in several more times, before I could feel his pubes against my ass.

"Christ, Ryan, It's all the way in now. You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm OK. Fuck me harder," I pleaded.

Keith started fucking my ass full force now, driving in and out.

Ally leaned down and asked me if I was all right, and I told her I was fine.

Keith continued plowing my ass, fucking he faster and harder. I could feel his hands on my hips, pulling my ass back as he drove into me. Each time he would bottom out inside of me, and then pull back, then plow into me again. The feeling was more than I expected. It really felt good feeling his cock in my ass as he continued fucking me.

Ally leaned in and kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth, and reaching down and rubbing my hard cock. She started beating me off as Keith fucked me harder and harder.

"Don't make me cum," I told her, "I'm fucking him next."

Keith continued fucking my ass while rubbing it at the same time. I could feel his fingers as they moved to my lower back as he braced himself against me while taking my virgin ass.

"Oh Christ, Ryan, I'm gonna cum, brother," Keith exclaimed as he increased the speed and force of his cock in my ass. My ass was numb for some fucking reason, and I felt no pain whatsoever as he fucked me.

"Here it comes," he cried out. I could feel his cock spasm inside my ass, and could also feel his warm cum as it coated my bowels. The sliding became much easier for him with his cum lubing my chute. He continued shooting load after load into my ass, until he'd emptied it all inside of me.

He leaned over and started rubbing my shoulders while asking if I was all right.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, "believe it or not, I loved it."

Keith withdrew his cock from my ass, leaned over the side of the tub with his ass in the air, and said, "Fair's fair, Ryan, my ass is yours, now."

I got up and looked at his firm ass sticking out of the water in front of me.

I don't know why, but I leaned over and started rimming his ass. I licked around the surface of his ass a couple of times before ramming my tongue into his chute. I licked his hole for several minutes as he squirmed, shouting obscenities and yelling how good it felt.

Ally handed me the lube, and I poured a healthy amount down his crack, and immediately started rubbing it in with my fingers, just like he did me. I slid one and then another finger in his ass to loosen him up. While my cock is not as large as his, it would still stretch him out, and I wanted to treat him the same way he treated me. I poured a large amount of lube on my hard cock and lubed it up good before taking his ass.

"Take it easy, Ryan, mine's a virgin ass too," he pleaded.

"Don't worry, Keith, I'll take it just as easy as you did."

I withdrew my fingers, all three of them, from Keith's ass and replaced them with my hard cock.

I pressed the head of my cock to his ass, and as I did, Keith pressed out like he was going to poop, and the head of my cock slid right in. I pulled out a bit, and then pressed back, sliding about half my cock inside Keith's ass.

"Oh Christ, Ryan, that does feel good," Keith shouted.

I withdrew again and then pressed back, driving my entire length into his ass. I was buried balls deep inside of him at this point.

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass, Ryan, fuck my ass."

I started driving in and out of Keith's ass. God it was tight. The walls of his ass clamped down tight against my hardness as I slid in and out. I continued fucking his ass for a long time, enjoying every second of it, while Ally and Katie stood there watching.

"Oh, yeah, fuck my as harder, Ryan," Keith exclaimed.

That was all the encouragement I needed as I started fucking as hard and as fast as I possibly could. His ass was the tightest I'd ever fucked, including Ally and Katie's as well as a few girls I dated. This was the first guy's ass I'd ever fucked, but honestly, at this point an ass is an ass as far as I could tell.

I pulled most of the way out and then thrust back in again, several times, until I could feel my balls begin to tighten. I knew what that meant, so I announced to Keith that I was about to cum in his ass.

"Fuck me with that hard cock, Ryan, fill my ass with your cum," Keith yelled.

I picked up speed and force, and then felt my cock contract as my sperm made its way from my balls, through my cock, and then into Keith's tight ass. I thrust forward into him and I started shooting my seed. One, two, three, then six load I shot into his ass. I could see it bubbling out of and running down his leg as I pulled out of him.

Keith turned around, grabbed me, and started kissing me hard, as our cocks rubbed against each other.

I let my hands drop down to his ass and pulled his groin into mine as we kissed.

"I think the two of you are enjoying this a little too much," Katie said, laughing.

"Yeah, you two need to get a room,"Ally shouted.

"Maybe we will," Keith said, laughing.

"Seriously, I never thought I'd like getting fucked in the ass, but that was awesome," Keith said.

"Yeah, and I never thought I'd be able to take your whole cock in mine either," I replied.

"I'm sure it was the weed," Keith shared.

"Yeah, that and the fact that you went so slow with me," I replied.

"Well, I didn't want to kill you or anything," Keith said. "If I did that, who'd Katie and I be able to fuck around with?"

"Thanks," I replied. "You're right about that though, there aren't many people who would understand us fucking our sisters like we do."

"Or, each other," I replied.

"Yeah, that too."

We were all exhausted at this time, and the four of us slid down into the hot tub to soak and come down a little.

"What are the plans for tomorrow?" Keith asked.

"Katie and I thought maybe the four of us could go hiking over in the valley," Ally said.

"Yeah, that would be fun," Katie said.

"Katie and I have done that several time, Ry. It is fun. No telling what the four of us might get into," Keith added.

"Sounds good to me," I said, looking over at the clock. "Christ, its 2:30; if we want to go hiking tomorrow, we better get to bed."

"First, Keith said," "how about writing that guy with the DVD and ask him if he would like a repeat performance? We could go there Saturday evening and have a good time, at his expense."

"Yeah, lets go inside and compose an email. I can go ahead and send it tonight." I added.

The four of us got out of the hot tub, went into the pool house and dried off. Ally cut off the lights and the hot tub, and the four of us walked inside. We went directly to my room and I sat down at the computer, with the three of them standing next to me. I took the letter out of my drawer and typed in the email address. Under subject, I wrote, "Proposition." I thought that would get his attention. Sir: My girlfriend and I would like to propose another trip to the restaurant and an overnight stay in the Philéo Suite. We would like to bring another couple along with us for dinner and the night, enjoying the suite like the last time. We showed them the video, and they would like to participate. We enjoy each others company, and know you would enjoy "watching" just like the last time. We would expect that, in exchange, you would arrange for dinner and the suite pre paid, and that you would provide us a copy of the DVD like before. We promise you will enjoy what you see. We are available Saturday evening if you would make the arrangements. If you agree, write back soon." I signed it, "Anxiously waiting your response. Ryan, Ally, Keith, and Katie."

"Hows that?" I asked them.

"Looks good to me," they said.

"Do you think we should ask for some money, too?" Keith asked.

"That might be pushing it," I replied. "If he goes for it, I'm sure he'll want more. Maybe we can up the ante the next time."

"Send it," Katie said, excitedly.

"You all in?" I asked. They were, so I clicked send. The email was gone. "We can check it in the morning before we leave and see if he responds."

We talked about the possibilities as Ally and I told them about the restaurant and the suite.

"We'll have to run by the house and get some better clothes," Katie said to Keith.

"That's no problem," Keith replied.

"If we're going hiking tomorrow, we better get to bed," I suggested. "It's nearly three o'clock now."

TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers