Lila - Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ex marine had settled behind her, his hands running down her back and then her ass. When she suddenly felt the tip of a very hard and thick penis push against her moist opening, she braced herself, desperate for another hard fucking.

Instead, the dark haired cop was slower, more considerate. Too fucking considerate.

"You've wanted me long enough," she panted, staring at him over her shoulder as she jammed her ass back against him. "So fuck me properly, you bastard."

Her words had the desired effect.

The cop called John began to thrust hard, as deep as he could go. As he pounded her, the hot cowgirl thrust back to meet him at every stroke.

"That's it," she grunted. "That's better. Fuck me hard..."

The cop grabbed her hair, jerking her head back as he gave the sexy blonde what she wanted, needed. Lila groaned, widening her stance, arching her back, jutting out her ass - giving herself completely to the hard cock that, at last, was hammering away inside her willing body.

The movement to the side attracted her attention. It was Dan, easing his slacks down and kneeling down beside her. Lila looked into his eyes as he grinned at her. His intention was obvious.

"Take it, you slut," he smirked, pushing his hardness towards her mouth. "Suck my cock."

Lila did. Happily, willingly. She held the long cock as she adjusted to the taste and feel, but was soon licking, slurping and sucking, loving the way the cocks controlled both ends of her body.

The blonde cop began to groan as the cowgirl pleasured him, dripping saliva onto his hardness and rubbing it into the shaft before sucking on him again. He gripped her hair and pulled her closer, ensuring she took all of him, right up to his pubic hairs.

But if he thought it would faze the cowgirl, he was wrong.

She sucked him as deep into her throat as she could, while thrusting back against the fucking man behind her. She could tell from John's groans and faster strokes he was close to shooting right inside her.

Maybe she could get them both to spend at the same time?

But the dark haired cop couldn't hold back. Feeling his cock throb as he frantically increased the speed of his thrusts, Lila used those internal muscles to grip him and knew the inevitability of her actions. No man could survive the way her cunt went searching for sperm.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck... you fucking slut..."

The thrusting cop gripped her hips as he splashed. His wads of pent up cum fired deep inside her like a fireman hosing a wall of flame.

As he fell away, the blonde cop pulled away from her sucking lips and took his place behind her. God, that cock felt good as he slid it home!

But the cowgirl's mouth was only free for an instant.

Janie was back on the scene, naked from the waist down. The sassy, black haired cop slid down in front of her, pushing herself under Lila's face so that she could thrust her cunt up into the moaning captive.

The cowgirl lapped at the already wet pussy, running her tongue in a figure eight around the proud labial lips and then sucking the hard clit inside her mouth.

At the increasingly pleasurable laps of the blonde's tongue, the female cop gave a low growl, leaning back on her elbows and surrendering to the delights the sexy cowgirl was so skilled in providing.

"That's it, baby girl, lick Janie..."

Her juices were flowing freely and she grasped Lila's hair, jerking her head into her at the same time as she ground her cunt into the cowgirl's syrup covered face.

Behind Lila, Dan's hands gripped her hips and he stopped moving. The blonde cowgirl knew why. Her blowjob, and now the feeling of her wet cunt gripping him, was almost more than he could bear.

The feeling was awesome, soaking wet and full of rock hard cock. Realising he was attempting to hold back, Lila started working his cock in and out of her pussy, gently building up from a slow pace until she heard the tell tale groans. She had him there!

"You fucking slut," he shouted, knowing she had control of every piece of him. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, you slut..."

Pushing her fantastic ass back, she went to town, thrusting backwards with fast, short thrusts. She was rocking wildly back and forth, her hair flying, her boobs bouncing, and her tongue pistoning in and out of Janie's cunt like a well-oiled machine.

Her clenching cunt took Dan to his climax, his hot cum firing against her walls even as the female cop began to spurt her love juice across the sexy cowgirl's face.

Lila had them both cumming and the realisation forced her third orgasm of the last hour from her body, the sensations setting off fireworks in every part of her body.

She never wanted this to end.

***

It hadn't! Otis hadn't finished. Thank God for that!

"Turn over, Lila. Lay down with your back on that grass, you fucking slut. Otis has something big and hard and ready. I'm gonna fuck your lights out again, you bitch."

The blonde beauty smiled at him as she flopped back on her elbows. "Come on then, you big fucker, give me your best..."

The black man moved between her open thighs and ran his fingers down her stomach. He grinned at her as his fingers found her clit, standing proud and hard. His face sneered at the white bitch. No woman was able to resist Otis's well practiced charms.

"Gonna cum for Otis, bitch?" he laughed.

When he gently began to rub the slippery bud, they both knew there was only one outcome. The sassy blonde lifted her ass off the grass, seeking further contact with his pleasuring fingers. As much as she wanted to hold out, the wonderful torment was too much.

The black man laughed again. "Gonna cum, you slut?"

The sexy blonde was lost, moaning, groaning and grinding under his teasing fingers. Her hips had a mind of their own, thrusting up and down until she came... and then almost miraculously, immediately came again.

Only then did Otis grab her thighs, easing them up and holding her shapely legs open and apart. Grinning at her, the black man pulled her forward and pushed her legs up and over her body.

"Want Otis's cock?" he sneered, opening her wide to accommodate his monster. It took another three passes but once inside, he went to work.

"Okay slut, you wanted this big fucker to give you his best..."

The black man began slowly, deliberately working her up, before starting to thrust a little faster. With every moan from the undulating blonde, he varied his speed and angle - slow, fast, faster, then slower again.

Every time he slowed until almost a stop, his eyes widened at the sheer arousal on the sexy woman's face and he immediately thrust harder again, giving the cowgirl another bout of thunderously hard fucking.

Fuck, he was impressive.

Lila began to gasp. She'd met her match and it was all becoming too much. Her magnificent breasts bounced up and down, and somehow she was there again -- was that her fifth, sixth orgasm? She had no idea, but as her cunt clutched him, she was close to passing out from the booming and unrelenting thrusts.

"How's that bitch?" he asked, slowing before the final sprint. "Want more? Want more of Otis's big black cock?"

"God, yes," the sexy blonde mumbled, knowing she couldn't last much longer. Her cum and sweat splattered body was almost exhausted.

Otis pulled her up so that she was sitting on him, her legs locking themselves across the top of his perspiring ass. As he began to thrust upwards, his large black hands gripped her hips and pulled her down, so that she could experience every hard stroke.

God, this big bastard could fuck!

There was no question of her thrusting back. Instead, the sexy blonde was clinging on for dear life. But this time, with yet another climax overwhelming her, the black cop couldn't hold back either.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes... you fucking slut..."

His monster simply erupted, firing time and again inside Lila's hot, thrashing cavern while her body bucked and jerked in time with each burst. He came for longer than she thought possible and then, eventually, he allowed her to fall back, worn out, on the grass.

As Lila's exhausted eyes squinted skyward, she knew exactly who had given her this wonderful present.

Thank you, Jason, she smiled wearily to herself.

Chapter Eight: Lila and her brother

"I'm horny," Lila told Andy, sidling up to him in the empty living room. Her parents wouldn't be home for some time.

That was all she said. It was enough. Her brother knew exactly what the sexy cowgirl had in mind and she knew he wanted it as much as she did.

He silently followed her up the stairs and along to her room. She was undressing even as he pushed through the door.

"Well?" she asked. "Get naked, little brother!"

Andy didn't need a second asking. Lila smiled as his eyes devoured her fabulous, naked body and she posed suggestively, running one hand between her thighs and the other across her 36D's.

But despite his haste, her brother wasn't moving fast enough for her. The hot cowgirl wanted his cock, wanted his cum, and she was going to have both. Before he could even remove his socks, she was pushing him down on the bed, sinking to her knees before him.

"Lila... easy..." he groaned, but going easy was the last thing on the blonde beauty's mind.

His sexy sister's low growls were like those of an animal.

Andy moaned as she took his hardness between her lips, her tongue flicking along him like a snake searching for its prey. At first she teased, sucking in only his purple crown and then licking up and down his thick shaft. She wanted him to feel this blowjob right down to the tip of his toes. When he began to leak pre cum, her mouth devoured it, loving the difference in taste between that and his actual sperm.

"Feel good, brother?" she teased, her eyes provocatively staring up at him.

"Oh, fuck, Lila..."

Only then did the sexy blonde take him all the way inside her mouth, really deep, one hand digging into his ass, the other caressing his balls.

"Oh, fuck ..." he repeated, widening his feet to steady himself at the same time his fingers dug into her scalp.

Smiling at his reaction, her long tongue created a wonderful friction along the underside of his impressive shaft. Both of her hands gripped his ass now, her fingernails roughly digging in as she worked on her personal mission.

It didn't take long.

Feeling he was close, the hot cowgirl pulled away so that her brother looked down at her. Only when she had his gaze did she go back to work. The gleam in his eyes confirmed his understanding. She wanted him to watch her sucking mouth.

Andy wanted that, too.

When he slowly began to buck his hips against his sister's face, a primitive sexual need took over the beautiful cowgirl. The surge of arousal that shuddered through her body confirmed her intense desire to suck him dry.

Lila's fingernails dug deeper, drawing blood from his buttocks.

Andy tightened his grip on her hair, not caring whether he was inflicting any pain. He was, but her groans confirmed it was a real rush for her.

A final suck of the blonde's sexy mouth and a strong squeeze of his balls took him there. His hips spasmed. His muscles went taut. His groan pierced the air.

The sexy blonde gave out a guttural moan as he fired the first blast of his creamy cum against the back of her throat. She swallowed in time to receive a second... and third... accepting every diminishing burst her still sucking mouth forced out of her brother.

Greedily, she took it all. Then she wanted more.

***

It took her brother some time to recover. When he did, Lila threw herself down beside him on the bed.

"My turn now," she growled, provocatively opening her legs to display her glistening need. "Come on, Andy, taste your sexy sister..."

Her brother hesitated briefly, but once she ran her fingers through her wetness, there was no stopping him. Like a dog on heat, he dropped his head between the blonde's lewdly splayed legs.

For a second, he just stared at her cunt. But the cowgirl couldn't wait. She dragged her hands through his hair and roughly pulled him to her wetness. She wanted his tongue.

"Now, Andy," she purred, already on the edge of her orgasm from the blowjob she'd given and the anticipation of what was to cum. "Now!"

Lila came immediately she felt her brother's tongue, bucking into his mouth with a violence she hadn't felt for some time.

Her hands held her brother's face in position, and when she came down, she jerked his head, telling him she wanted more.

The blonde gasped as he resumed, lapping up her wet juices until she was satisfied, then following the path of her hands on his head that moved him back and forth between her clit and her pussy.

Oh, God! The sexy blonde could feel it building again...

Andy took his time, ignoring the urgent thrusting of his sister's hips, and the way she planted her feet firmly on the mattress so she could push her ass upwards. With gentle care, his tongue pleasured her, dipping in and out and then sucking on her clit.

"Oh, God, that tongue feels great..."

Lila widened her legs to give him better access. She lifted her hips to increase the sensation. The sexy blonde was lubricating freely with each swipe of his tongue and when he slipped one finger into her cunt, she let out a low growl. Fuck, Andy was good at this!

Thrusting a second digit inside, he began to finger fuck his sister at the same time as sucking on her throbbing clit.

"Oh, fuck, Andy... Suck me... Oh, fuck!"

He took this cue, thrusting his fingers faster, while working her clit around the inside of his frantically sucking mouth.

"Right there... that's the place... right there... oh fuck, baby brother, suck my cunt..."

The sexy blonde was out of control. Hips bucking, head thrashing, eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Oh, yes, Andy... suck me... suck me, baby... make me cum. Yes...!"

Each word was louder than the last and as she came for a second time, her loud, continuous shriek pierced the empty air.

***

Andy pulled himself up his sister's body, quickly covering her mouth with his hand, stifling the vocal evidence of her orgasm as it swept through her. It was all he could do to keep his hand in place as she bucked and writhed beneath him.

Lila held him tight against her naked body, wrapping her legs around him as she attempted to steady herself. She just loved the immediate afterglow of an orgasm.

It was then she realised.

The way her body had bucked into her brother's as she came appeared to have set off that familiar feeling between his thighs. Despite his recent orgasm, she had him hard again.

"Want to fuck your sister?" Lila moaned, her teasing eyes widening at the thought.

It was a statement rather than a question. Before Andy could answer, the hot cowgirl was swinging around, moving on top of her brother.

"Lila," we can't..."

Like fuck, they couldn't!

The sexy blonde cocked an eyebrow at him and began to rub herself along the length of his hard cock.

"Can't we, Andy?" she teased, watching his eyes as she moved ever so slowly. "Doesn't that feel good, baby brother?"

He groaned again as she rubbed across him in a slow, meticulous fashion. Reaching down, she brought his hands up to cup her breasts.

It was all it took to make her brother a convert!

When he began to stroke and then firmly knead her magnificent swells, she leaned forward and lowered one to his mouth.

"Suck, them, Andy."

Her brother was almost ahead of her, sucking one deliciously hard bud into his mouth and then the other. As his mouth worked on them, the teasing blonde slid up and down on his stomach, rubbing her wetness against his aching cock.

"Time to fuck your sister..." she wickedly purred.

Andy's cock hardened further at her words and he gave a low growl.

Easing her hips downwards, the sexy cowgirl took just his crown inside her. Only when the prisoner beneath her raised his buttocks in search of her teasing sex, did she give him what they both wanted.

With a downward jerk, the blonde beauty smoothly took the whole of his hardness inside her. She closed her eyes, savouring the incredible feeling. This was her brother inside her!

Head tilted to one side, fingers digging into his chest, she undulated back and forward, and then in delectable, teasing, circles

Andy groaned, loving and hating the way she teased him. He needed to fuck!

Lila giggled and then picked up her speed, her breasts beginning to sway deliciously to the pace of her thrusts. Andy tried to hold onto them, but gave up, flopping back on the bed as she worked faster on him.

"Good boy," she whispered, slowing her pace and leaning forward so that her teeth could pull down on his earlobe. "You like your sister fucking you?"

Before he could answer, the blonde temptress moved faster again, her eyes wider with each downward thrust, her brother's face creased as he pushed upwards in an attempt to match her motions.

He had no chance.

The sexy blonde plunged faster, her fucking now raw and basic as she raced him towards his climax. He grabbed her pummelling hips, holding on to the wild woman riding her rodeo stallion.

As Lila raced them both towards the finishing line, she threw her upper body backwards, gripping the sheets behind her. "Oh, fuck, yes! Cum in me, little brother..."

He did, powerless to prevent his blonde sister from sucking his brotherly tribute from him. He was like an erupting volcano and the feeling of his hot spray saw Lila explode too. Had there been anyone at home, they'd be able to hear the hot, sexy, cowgirl scream like a banshee...

***

It was later that week when Jason proposed. Oh, he had before, but this time he seemed more serious. When Lila accepted, they decided to marry as quickly as they could. Why wait?

The hot, sexy, cowgirl had come a long way since Brad. Reinvented herself, the way she dressed, her attitude, and her approach to sex.

For a while, she told herself that she'd have to curb her huge sexual appetite once she was married, or at least, keep it focused exclusively on her husband.

But then, that just wasn't Lila...