Lilli and I: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eat you lustily, sacrificing some control to give you the genuine sense that I can't get enough of you into my mouth. I suck loudly and sloppily, lashing my tongue out at your clit, brushing all sides of it in turn. You feet dangle over my back and I get a mental picture of how we look, you spreading your legs and trapping a muscular man with them, pulling him in, his head invisible as he laps at your vagina, your hands on the back of his head. After all the flirting, the courting, the give and take between a man and a woman as they feel each other out sexually, this is what it's all about: having the power and the ability to make him get on his knees and service you the way you like, as long as you need it. You know you've found a man who loves cunnilingus as much as you love receiving it and the very thought of this begins to get you off. You've made my face hot, my mouth hot. Sweat slides from my temple and into your fur. I squeeze your ass and screw you with my rigid tongue, pushing it in and out of you. You say my name again and again and take your legs off my back, spreading them as far as they'll go.

"Fuck me, Dec," you pant, "fuck me," your pussy as wet as it can possibly get, as naked as it can possibly get. I inch forward on my knees and move my cock to its entrance. I use my hand to align it, then place it between your lips. You reach down and spread them with both hands, wanting it badly. I insert the head, just the head, and your eyes roll with pleasure. I take the head out again then and rest my cock on your thatch of fur just so you can get the sight of its fully erect length and know what's about to fuck you, fill you, stretch you. You grab hold of it yourself, feeling how hot it is, and snuggle it back to your vagina. You try to pull it in but I resist, smiling. You rub it against your clit and pull again. Another game, another attempt to make the other beg and remember later what it was like to be so close yet so far....I move your hand away and push the head of my cock in again a second time.

"Just relax, and watch it slide into you," I say. "I want to see you watch it." Your body goes slack, satisfied that the wait is almost over, though your breathing is labored and you can't keep your hands off your tits. Your gaze settles on my hard cock as I withdraw it from you, then, all in one smooth motion, I slide every inch of it deep inside you. Your head tilts back and you cry out.

"Oh my God," you whisper, and toss your hair to one side. I start to fuck you with long, slow strokes. When my cock is almost all the way out of you I use my hand to press it against the top of your vagina, brushing your clit as it pushes it back in again.

"I want it fast and hard," you tell me, "all of it...."

You wish being my command, I give you just what you want, fucking you forcefully, enjoying the sound of my hips slapping against you. The sofa cushions give way to the impact of our bodies. I thrust into you again and again, building up a constant rhythm. Every time my cock emerges from your depths it seems to be slicker and slicker. After ten or eleven more strokes, I can smell your spicy pussy as it exudes the raw scent of lust.

The look on your face causes a sudden overwhelming stirring in my balls and I have to take my cock out of you entirely for a moment. It emerges with a moist sucking sound. Absurdly hard, it twitches several times outside your pussy. Then, fully in control again, I slide it back in. I shorten the length of my strokes and bring them up to our original tempo again, fucking you deeply. With every stroke now you release a little cry and you look down to watch your pussy being filled and re-filled by my pulsating erection.

"I can't help it, I'm going to come!" you shout, and let out several small shrieks of delight as your body is rocked back and forth against the sofa, your feet shaking, your breasts jiggling up and down. You feel a thrumming deep within your pussy and your orgasm starts there and flows upward, and as I fuck you I slide a finger into you and twiddle your clit just once, making you scream. I make our fucking more frantic and bull into you with rapid, shallow strokes. I lift your ass well off the sofa and you start to squeal, tossing your head from side to side as your orgasm reaches its apex. When you've crossed that threshold, I let your ass touch the sofa again and pull my cock out of you, fingering your clit more and more gently to bring you down from your plateau.

You don't let me do that for very long. In a flash you've leaned forward, grabbed my hand, and gotten up of the sofa. "In the bedroom," you whisper, and I rise to my feet. You let go of my hand when you see there's something else that can be used to guide me. I've underestimated you; your first orgasm is obviously just an appetizer and you want more. Judging by how quickly you move towards the hallway, you want me back inside you within seconds.

We don't get as far as the bedroom yet. Overcome by lust, I take you by the shoulders and veer you over to the closest wall. Sensing my purpose, you press your hands against it as I bend you over. You push your ass out and offer it up to me. Unable to exist outside of you, my cock, seemingly with a mind of its own, angles itself perfectly and touches your dripping labia. I move my hips forward and enter you from behind. It's like entering oil, so wet is your tunnel. I fuck you hungrily again, my strokes rapid and animalistic, which seems to be exactly how you want them. I hear you pant "Yes!" several times as I grasp your buttocks. Not content to just let your pussy have all the fun, you get your entire body into the act of our screwing, rolling your head on your shoulders, grabbing one of your breasts as you support yourself against the wall with your free hand, flexing your ankles to allow me in deeper and at slightly different angles, curling and uncurling your toes. There is no part of your body that isn't in motion as we fuck. My cock, on fire with passion, dives in and out, and you feel yourself opened in a way you weren't back on the couch. Your swollen clit gorges itself on the sensations produced when my cock, which seems unbelievably enormous inside you, grazes it. I begin to slap your ass with a combination of playful affection and possessive lust. When I'm deep inside you I remain still for a moment, letting you feel every inch of me residing inside your pussy.

I pull out and spin you around. You eyes widen and our lips press together with unbridled desire. I put my hands on your ass and you leap up so that I support you against the wall. You reach down, take a firm grasp of my cock, and guide it back into you again. I hold you up and fuck the living daylights out of you, your back against the wall, legs wrapped around me, your mouth on mine. When our kiss breaks because the sheer force of our intercourse jostles us around so, I look at your face to see that your expression is one of insatiable need. The playful joy of sex has been replaced in your eyes by a fierce, demanding, go-to-hell desire. You have no cares in the world beyond the sensations in your pussy as we fuck against the wall, you suspended in air, juice trickling down your thighs. You'd do anything now to keep the pleasure going. There is no space inside you that my dick hasn't invaded, no part of your insides unpleasured. You bounce up and down on me, one hand starting to rub my balls. You thrust your tits out to me and I suck a nipple into my mouth, trying hard to keep it there as you move. My hands on your ass spread your cheeks so that the tiny hole between them is stretched and I push a finger shallowly inside it. That's all it takes to replace pleasure with an almost unbearable need to come. Your fiery eyes tear into me, and you obviously want to punch me, slap me, do whatever it takes to end the pressure that has built within you but can't yet be released. You're ravaged by my cock over and over again and your ravenous pussy is putting you through a divine hell, swallowing up flash after flash of pleasure of such intensity that unless you explode soon you'll collapse. You beat the backs of your hands against the wall trying to force your orgasm out of you, your breathing irregular, knowing that in ten more seconds you're going to come so hard that one of us may not make it out of here alive. Knowing the orgasm's about to hit, you close your eyes, tilt your head back, and start to scream to make it endurable.

You start to come even sooner than you thought, and this time I can't help but come too. I grit my teeth and keep slamming into you with the last of my strength as you shriek and your eyes water with the rare tears of incredibly satisfying, incredibly raunchy sex. Your buttocks clench and your head falls forward onto my shoulder, which you bite once, nice and hard, to let me know I absolutely must keep fucking you as you come. My sperm jets into you and starts to flow out with your juices down your sodden thighs. You've wrestled me with such abandon that my finger has all but disappeared into your ass, and that's exactly where you need it. You shake wildly, taking your hand from my balls to grasp my bicep, squeezing it almost painfully as I continue to piston my hips, rocking you. I take you away from the wall entirely, holding you tight with my cock buried to the hilt. I stand still for a moment and let you hump it dry, taking in spurt after spurt of thick cum and twisting your hips to get one last touch on your singing clit.

"Uhh-uhhhhhhhhhhh!" you cry, looking at me with heavy-lidded eyes as you thrust your hips down on my spent cock. Every part of your mid-section vibrates and crackles with electricity. You want to bite me again, suck on my skin, make every part of you, including your mouth, possess me. My cock, nestled now in a pussy overflowing with sperm, becomes motionless inside its home. As your orgasm comes to its conclusion you inhale and exhale as if you've just run ten miles. Your neck is completely sweaty and I suck some of it off you. I walk you very shakily toward the bedroom, holding your ass firmly, not letting you descend. I carry you over to the bed and rest you down gently upon it, finally letting my penis slide out of you. You've got cum all over your thighs and it drizzles down onto the bedspread. I climb on top of you and, cradling your head, I kiss you softly, like we did an hour ago.

We don't say anything to each other for almost ten minutes, just hold each other close and skate our fingers around all parts of our body. You kiss my soft penis, knowing that it's yours and yours alone now, and I rest my head on your buttocks. We massage each other's shoulders and backs, working out the kinks that developed during our insane lovemaking. Soon we have the strength to crawl into bed, drawing back the covers and the sheets and cozying up inside them, wrapping ourselves, me lying on top of you in the dark. We kiss more and more, regaining our desire. The night ends with us making love in the most classic of all positions. You draw my hard penis into you one more time and we rock back and forth most gently, cradled by the sheets, our faces touching, our lips and tongues intertwined, our bodies becoming more and more rhythmic, your legs spread and your hands on my ass as I thrust deeper and deeper, until we both come once more. Sweet nothings follow....sweet nothings carried away by sheer exhaustion as we eventually sink into a wonderful silence, bodies connected in sleep, our night ending the way we had no idea it would. I wake at almost four in the morning to look down and see your head on my stomach, sleeping blissfully, one hand on my thigh. I know that tomorrow is going to be an amazing day indeed as we cancel all plans to spend it together, seeing how far our passion can take us before we come up for a little air....