All Comments on 'Limits Ch. 09'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Not easy

I really love this story because the relationship isn't easy. Unlike most of the BDSM type stories (straight or not), the protagonist here doesn't immediately fall into the lifestyle without reservation. Embracing her desires, while finding what she will and won't do causes problems. Very well crafted.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 12 years ago
AWESOME!

This story is fantastic. I think I get it. Both Jude and Karen are discovering their limits. Karen is discovering what she will and won't do. Jude is discovering how far she can and can't go. Jude has already had one woman to leave her. Will she learn from her past and lose Karen too? I can't wait for the next chapter to find out. PLEASE POST SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i really like that Karen told Jude how she feels

A dom/sub relationship is still just that - a relationship,its got to be what both parties are looking for or it will not work. I really hope Jude is not childish, she has a real connection with Karen and that in itself is rare to find...she is attracted to Karen for a reason and that she is talking to her is a part of that...if she wanted someone who does not want to think for themselves she would have gone for someone else. I hope they can works things out...the whole mistress/slave thing can be a very hot thing for some couples but like everything else it gets old eventually, if its going to really last there has to be more to it. I would dislike if Karen just caves because there is a difference between nervous to try something new and not wanting to do it, Karen might like that Jude takes charge but she is independent and i do not see her as a helpless-say-yes-to-everythinge type.

Waiting to see where you go with this.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Sneak Peek from the Quibbler

Don't worry, I won't spoil the ending, but you'll love it. The story gets even better. Grandmistress Lisa Jones tells a great story. Stay tuned, fans! This is BDSM for thinking adults.

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
LOVELY REACTIONS

i am not sure which i like the most, the story or the reader's reactions. There are several comments that almost suggest the reader/commentator has forgotten this is fiction. It just goes to shoiw the strength of MissLisa's writings.

To be honest there are times when i find myself shouting at Mistress Jude for pushing poor slave k so hard ........ oops that is not the done thing for a subbie male :-(

CheskaCheskaover 12 years ago
Dryhill's comment.

That is the sign olf a good story, weather it's Terry Pratchets Discworld or Robert Heinlins "Friday."

A story is really good when the emotions are brought out from the read, when the reader becomes up set, jealous, amused...

When you can make the readers feel.. you have come to the point of being a damn fine writer.

I wanted to smack Jude upside the head.. "Hey, maybe you should actuallt find out what her limits are before you feed her to the lions!" ... but I can't.

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago
Still loving it

I'm totally not familiar with BDSM, but from the little I know about it, Karen shouldn't be forced to go past her comfort zone, should she? Unless she wants to? And that's what the safe word is for? The other reader comments tell me I'm on the right track. Looks like both ladies need to figure out what they want from this relationship. And I'm guessing that's where they go from here. ~ L

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

I understand Karen’s fear and reticence but I also think she’s truly submissive and will eventually face up to it.

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous