All Comments on 'Limits Ch. 13'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

really good story cant wait for the next chapter

Janice1939Janice1939over 12 years ago
So enjoyable

Reminds me of my younger days when we would be only happy if there were no limits. Only to find that we wanted some anyway. From falling in love to make the other feel she was needed, on all terms a bit of bondage was good for all who liked to party.

littleoneO_OlittleoneO_Oover 12 years ago
Amazing

I can't wait to read more. Their relationship keeps getting more and more interesting! :) Great work!

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Grandmistress Lisa Jones

You're a great storyteller, and this is up to your usual high standard. It's an honour and a pleasure to copy edit such fine work. To GMLJ's many fans: It gets even better. Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Authors should have limits, too!

Hey, don't you go breaking her heart now. Their first breakup was almost more than I could stand - thank goodness for Lucy. When is someone going to take Karen aside and explain D/s relationships? Duh, I guess that is what you are doing.

Really enjoying the story - don't get in too much of a hurry to finish it.

:-)

ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardover 12 years ago
Really liked this chapter!

I really like Karen's internal struggles, they're what makes this whole story for me. Then again, I suppose that's what the entire story's about, so.

Anyway I like that Karen's getting more comfortable with herself and is falling (or has fallen, really) for Jude and I hope Jude can return her feelings. And seriously, I hope Karen's team and Susan get what's coming to them or something. Bitches. BUT YEAH, Bravo!

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you MissLisa for yet another excellent chapter. How you keep the suspense of where this relationship is going shows your truly wonderful craftsman (craftsmiss?)ship.

i think i should write to the BBC and suggest that they serialise it. The big question who should play the parts? Any suggestions?

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago
Feeling like she belongs

It all comes down to the last sentence! This series has been great, but now it's getting amazing! Loving it!!

And hey! If they serialize this, we need to be able to see it in the US, too! :) ~ L

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

I’m just crazy about your story! Karen is slowly becoming comfortable with letting others know she is lesbian and submissive. Will she overcome her limit of group sex? Can’t wait to find out!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous