All Comments on 'Limits Ch. 15'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
NICE

Emotional chapter,way too short. Maybe you should post longer chapters.

becky7becky7over 12 years ago
WOW!!!

That was a hard chapter. I thought that's where it was headed. I sure hope Jude can come out of this and see that she loves Karen. they are a really good couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Totally Loved It

Totally loved it. It was obvious that their relationship was going to explode soon but I did not expect this. Glad to see Karen finally standing up for herself and being able to explain it in words(mostly). Thanks for consistent posts.

ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardover 12 years ago
Very nice

Liked this one a lot. I've really come to respect Karen in a way; she's a lot stronger and braver than I'd ever expect someone to be coming from where she did. I'm glad she stood up for herself, and I liked the whole "core" bit. You have a very skilled way with words, Miss Lisa. Not that we all didn't know that already. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

thought this chapter was excellent so good to see karen stick up for herself cant wait for more there is so much further you can take these two

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
They're Livin' In a Powder Keg

and givin' off sparks! I had tears in my eyes when I copy edited this chapter. Grandmistress Lisa Jones proves once again, as if further proof were needed, that GMLJ is at the top of the table in the Premier League. Wonderful story by a truly gifted writer. More to come, fans. You're gonna love the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mea Culpa

When I said 'authors have limits too...' I erred. Your talent shows no limits. I warned against breaking Karen's heart, never considering Jude. What an insensitive, unobservant, jerk I am. Thanks for a wonderful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

I love this story so far. I really hope you keep Karen true to her core and not let her fold to Jude. She's giving her submission of her own free will and Jude should respect that. I'd also sort of like to see Jude grovelling for forgiveness,she just went too far that time.

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
POOR JUDE

In many ways i feel quite sorry for Jude, she is justas scared of letting go as Karen is. Karen is scared of becoming something she will not recognise, whilst Jude is scared of copening herself to another person.

An utterly rivetting dilema our beloved author has given us, who should we side with? Is it right to take sides in this situation?

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 12 years ago
Loving it!

I am just loving this series! It's sp well written and with so much warmth, humor, character and personality it's almost scary. Somehow you've managed to capture the mixed emotions of someone who's struggling to come to terms with what they are and the mixed emotions of someone who know exaktcly who they are but not how they feel. It is a lovely read indeed!

On another note, I will be severely cross with you if Jude and Karen don't end up together. :P

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago
Oh dear ...

Wow. I can understand both of them. Jude is going to have one helluva hangover in the morning, too. ~ L

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl3 months ago

I know it will take a huge event and confrontation. I’m sure they will work it out. They better!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous