All Comments on 'Limits Ch. 17'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Learning Experience

Great Story and well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

im so sad the story has ended it was brilliant is there no way you could write more tell us about the wedding and what happens next do they start a family

sweetgrl213sweetgrl213over 12 years ago
WoW!

Great work.. And a good end. Thank you, i made my account just 4 comment on this gr8 story. Can we read new one soon?

ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardover 12 years ago
Lovely.

I must say, coming into this series I was a little hesitant as I'm not much of a d/s fan, but I really enjoyed it. I love the fact that it isn't just about sex, (though I enjoy that sex is a large part of it) but that it's a story with a plot, with a moral, a story of growing and learning, understanding and self-discovery. I enjoyed each chapter, some more than others, but all very well written and essential to the story as a whole. You have a great talent. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. I have a feeling this won't be the last time I read Limits.

boojum17boojum17over 12 years ago
An excellent story.

This story has been of a consistently high quality from the very first chapter and has never wavered from its course, an achievement to be proud of after 17 chapters.

It is a shame it has to come to an end but I am sure that writing of this high standard will grace our pages here again before long.

Very well done, Miss Lisa Jones, and another score of 5 *s along with my sincere thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rushed ending?

I guessed the story would come to a close soon after the last climax, but I would daresay two chapters would have allowed a stronger ending than one. Still, it doesn't deprive from the high quality of the whole story.

Great job!

OneWhoAdoresOneWhoAdoresover 12 years ago
The Very Best

Although I greatly appreciate her noting of what is really my much over credited, very small contribution to this story, I would be highly remiss if I did not also comment that Limits truly demonstrates Lisa Jones at the very top of her art. She is, and remains the master (mistress) portrayer of loving D/s story telling, be it F/f or F/m. This is erotic literature at its highest level, and how it should, and is meant to be. She develops characters as ‘real’ and complex people who have different orientations and needs, and creates engrossing scenarios of how they come to terms with these to form sustaining relationships, amid their own personal growth, while seeking and finding what they, and we, all hope to find in life, love and happiness. She stimulates the mind as much as, and even more so than the body, and this story is in every way a masterpiece in the genre. For this, and more, I can only say, Thank You Lisa

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
What Can I Say?

I wish I could be at the wedding, and at the party when Jude finally gets her sergeant's stripes and Jude's father welcomes Karen into their family. As I said in another context, I leave these characters with regret. It was an honour, a privilege, and yes, a blessing, to have been allowed to contribute, in a tiny measure, to this wonderful series. Grandmistress Lisa Jones is the best! I only wish for much much more from this supremely talented author!

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Congratulation

Congratulation on a well written story.This is the first BDSM story I have completely read on this site and believed to be realistic.(I've been reading since 2001)Not my usual genre. It's actually a wonderful love story.It was good to see the dynamics of someone new to that lifestyle.

Good job, an enlightening story for me.Although before i got to the end, I thought the roles would be switched and Karen would become the dominant one lol.

Pandy14Pandy14over 12 years ago
love it!

Thank you MissLisajones for a wonderful story, i found myself logging in everyday wanting to read the next limits chapter - was the best! Looking forward to your next project (50 chapters this time, right? hehehe) keep well, P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please please carry on with the story tell us about the wedding do they start a family the story has been compulsive i havent been able to wait for the next chapters

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 12 years ago
Loved the whole series!

I notice this is the longest one done to date - hope that trend continues because I really enjoyed reading this story.

Kind of wished there'd been a scene with Karen going to her family to introduce Jude (rather than just a summary indicating that it'd happened). After Karen virtually disowned Jude at the initial meeting (with the sister?) it seems only fair!

Anyway, keep writing! (But take a break to get recharged).

dadischdadischover 12 years ago
Best Les bdsm story ever

I love lesbian bdsm stories & I think that this is the best that I have ever read. I was enthralled throughout & constantly longing to read the next chapter. I felt so happy for Jules & Karen at the end even though I know it is only fiction. It was wonderful to follow all the ups & downs of their relationship. I would perhaps have liked a little more punishment but not much more & I adored Karen as she struggled with her felings in the early chapters. MissLisaJones you are a superb writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

this really is the BEST story i've read on this site in a good while. Thank you. Thank you very much . i just wish there had been a little MORE to the story..you could've elaborated further i'm sure. But keep up the good work. Write more stories like this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

Wonderful story. Just stumbled on it. Addictive.

Add to it good grammar and spelling (potholes of a well told story; killers of no so well told one).

When waiting for next chapter or next story I hope you are creating, I now have to see what else have you written.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 12 years agoAuthor
Good Grammar and Spelling

Thanks, Anon, but the praise for grammar and spelling ought to go to Estragon, my editor without whom...

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
SAD

i am sad that i have come to the end of the story, now what am i going to do? This story has spoilt me with such good writing, characterisation and full of emotion. i have no choice but to wait till our beloved author writes a new story.

Thank very much MissLisa for such an excellent piece of fiction ........ it was fiction was'nt it?

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 12 years ago
WOW!!!

This story had М̤̣̲̣̈̇є̲̣̥ glued †̥ my phone for two nights!

You're indeed a wonderful writer Miss Lisa. I love the way U̶̲̥̅̊r characters seem so real. I could almost relate with Karen..her internal conflict and turmoil were so real. Even Judy's confusion was so apparent. I have a very strong feeling that this wasn't entirely fiction.

Thanks for sharing.

*looking forward †̥ the next chapter in "a tangled web"

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Spectacular!

I read all 17 chapters before commenting & every chapter was a jewel! The characters, intensity, eroticism, passion & drama of this beautiful tale made for one fabulous LOVE story! This is an absolute must read! And I must also add a sincere thank you to MissLisaJones for providing such wonderful stories for our entertainment. All of her stories are spectacular & I don't plan to stop reading her stories until I've read them all. And then I'll simply wait for her next sensational offering!

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 12 years ago
Oh Lord...

Now I am the one with mixed emotions... On one hand I'm extatic that everything worked out for the girls in the end. On the other hand I'm gutted that the story is over.. I want more! I want to read about Jude and Karen and their life together. I want to know if Karen gets more and more in to the BDSM scene. I want to know how Jude find her new role as a less demanding Domme... I... just... want... more....

That said though, this is one of the best stories (D/s or otherwise) I've read in ages. I am definitly going to print this one and keep it in my bookshelf. Thank you so very much for writing this story!

CheskaCheskaover 12 years ago

Well .. I am Fucking Happy! =D

yea, that sums it up.

ClaireBareGirlClaireBareGirlover 12 years ago
Simply beautiful

Please write more, you made me cry I loved it so much!

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago
I had to finish this tonight

And I did! I'm so happy I did! But I'm sad that it's over. I simply must read some of your other stories!

This turned out exactly as I'd hoped, right down to the marriage proposal. Both women changed, and grew, and this made their relationship what it was meant to be.

Bravo!! ~ L

pete_polegspete_polegsover 12 years ago
A truly amazing experience

I have read all 17 chapters in the last 24 hours and have been through the whole gamut of emotions, from tears to laughter and back again.

It has been a very rewarding read, full of beliveable characters and emotions. Being set in the NW of England made a very pleasant change from all the US based stories here on Literotica.

Thanks so much to Mistress Lisa and her collaborators for all their hard work and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ur the greatest writer in the world no really ur characters are so real ive read ur stoies lisa learns to love, step by step, gotcha , and this and they are all 5 stars it amazes me how u can make this feel as if its real i have dreams that im living life with the characters when i m slpeein just gona say keep on writin be a shame if u stoped great one

me_kinme_kinabout 12 years ago
love every bit!

i love every bit of it! i love the way you build your stories and not just 'rush into things'. very nicely done! :)

MISSPITAPHGMISSPITAPHGover 10 years ago
Series

Truly enjoyed the whole series. It might be nice to see how the wedding goes.And a few adventures as a married couple. Loved how the characters grew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not my favorite sort

Not my favorite sort of story to read, but I got hooked in the first few paragraphs. I love well written stories with a good plot, credible actors, then, with some romance as seasoning, made for a read that just wouldn't stop. Thank you, MIke

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Very well written, you had me from the very beginning to the final paragraph. Truly EROTIC !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice, well written story

I found this to be quite a nice introduction to D/s. It's also nice to find an author who can write well and can actually write a story.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 2 years ago

Omg.....

One of the best stories, i have red...

Lovely character descriptions, lovely story, and lovely description of D/s, and what it stands for...

You really got me.. I couldn't stop cry in the last 2 chapters..

Love you for that

Belinda

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

12 years too late but I love this story. Thank you for this beautiful gift!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous