Limousine: The Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth felt the pressure of her orgasm building first. She increased the pressure on her clit and circled it with her fingers faster and faster. The pain from the pounding her ass was taking kept pace with the excitement her fingers was providing. She could feel her climax coming, and she could tell it was going to be big!

"Ohhhh nooooooooo! Oh, . . . its. . . its . . . it feels so good! Don't stop!" David heard his wife say. Her orgasm was cresting quickly. More. Just a little more. A little more.

The driver felt his dick swell in anticipation of his own orgasm. "I'm going to bust my nut in her ass," he thought to himself excitedly. The thought pushed him closer to the edge. Then he felt the first contraction begin in his scrotum and push urgently through his cock. Instinctively he buried his dick deep in Beth's ass.

David's attention focused on the cock firmly embedded in his wife's ass and the balls resting against her cunt. He could see the driver's ball sack and hips repeatedly contract as he forced his sperm into her ass.

"Oh yessssssss, uuugggghhhhh!" The sound rushed from the driver's mouth. He could feel Beth's ass spasm as her orgasm erupted. With each spasm, her ass gripped his cock tighter as he shot his seed deep into her bowels.

She exhaled in staccato, " Ahg, . . . ahg . . . ahg . . . aggggggghhhhaaa!" Beth's orgasm burst through her. The pressure in her head rose quickly as she felt her pussy and ass violently contract over and over. Suddenly Beth's eyes flew open. She was wet, very wet. Her pussy was wet, her legs were wet and the bed was wet.

The driver felt a wet sensation on his groin. At first he thought he was imagining it. Then he felt something very much like water running down his legs, on the right more than the left. He quickly backed away, pulling his cock out of Beth with an audible plop.

"What the . . .," the driver stopped mid question.

Beth pushed herself up from the bed and looked down. The sheets were soaked. She had squirted during her orgasm! David realized what occurred at the same time his wife did.

"You squirted!" David exclaimed, genuinely pleased.

"You what? . . . you squirted? Really? That's so cool. I've never seen that before!" The driver gushed.

"She does it pretty regularly when she is manually stimulated," David spoke to the driver. "She doesn't usually squirt when she being fucked, but it happens."

"That's so cool!" The driver repeated.

David looked past the driver to his wife's face. She was beaming. David looked down to see some of the driver's sperm had leaked out of her and fallen on the inside of her leg just above her left knee. The driver turned to Beth. Beth walked toward him and placed her arms around his neck. She giggled and kissed him on the mouth.

"Thank you," Beth said to the driver as she pulled back.

"I should be the one thanking you!" he said earnestly. She kissed him again quickly. David approached his wife. She broke her embrace with the driver and turned to her husband.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She teased, smiling broadly. She looked down at David's softening cock. "I think you did. Did you save any for me later?"

"Maybe," David said. "I worked him over pretty good. I got off twice watching you two go at it."

Beth and David noticed the driver gathering his clothes where they had been abandoned on the floor. He started putting on his underwear and socks.

"Don't you want to clean up before you go?" Beth asked genuinely.

"No, no. I live alone. I'll just shower when I get home." The driver replied.

"You're more than welcome . . .," David began.

"No, really, I'm fine," the driver interrupted. They watched the driver hurriedly clothe himself. Neither David nor Beth made any effort to get dressed. Once again dressed in his chauffer's uniform, the driver straightened into a formal posture, and with only the hint of a smile, said, "Will there be anything else, ma'am?"

Beth laughed and played along, "No, that will be all this evening, driver."

Beth and David walked the driver to the door. David shook his hand and opened the door. Beth stepped up to the doorway, still naked. She put her arms around his neck and gave the driver a lingering goodbye kiss. The door closed and the driver was gone.

In their bed, David and Beth laughed and talked about the evening.

"Thank you for such a sexy and stimulating surprise." David said.

"You're welcome! It was my pleasure." Beth replied. "Was it everything you hoped it would be? Did you enjoy watching me get totally fucked?"

"Yeah, I really did," David answered without reservation. "There's just one more thing I want to do."

"Really? I think I know," Beth giggled as she rolled over and scooted to the edge of the bed. "Come get it!"

David slipped off the bed and came around to stand between his wife's legs. As he lifted her legs in the crooks of his arms, he mischievously said, "I want your ass!"

"No, no, no . . .," Beth giggled and then in a mock whine, "Its too sore!"

David laughed and positioned his cock at the entrance to his wife's well--used pussy. "Then I guess I'll just have to settle for pussy!"

"Settle?" Beth mocked him and hit his shoulder in false anger as he plunged his dick into her cunt. David vigorously fucked his wife to her third orgasm of the evening. Afterwards they reposed in bed in post--coital bliss and talked again about the evening.

As they both were drifting off to sleep, Beth mustered a sleepy voice, "Want me to surprise you again?"

David answered, "Maybe next time, I'll surprise you."

"Hey baby?" David began after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes sexy?" Beth answered sleepily.

"What was his name?" He continued.

"Dunno," Beth replied as she drifted off to sleep.

12