All Comments on 'Lin Long Tongue Ch. 02'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's such a refreshing change...

...when so may authors on this site seem to harbour pretensions to literary merit to find an author who makes no concessions to plot credibility, character development, believable dialogue, setting or writing style, and who basically serves up the same story over and over again with minor variations. One knows when opening one of LustyLee's stories that within half a page a straight white mother (and probably her daughter) will be transformed into a cunt-lapping lezzy sex slave to a black/hispanic/oriental/teenage (delete as appropriate) domme, and that by the end og the second page they will have been in an orgy with at least half a dozen more wimmin. And I also know that I'll be getting a real hard-on....keep it up, Lusty, you're giving your devoted readers exactly what we want in a story like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not a good thing

Predictable, yes. Good, no. But at least it is grammatically and spellingly (?) ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh yes, this is so hot!

Lusty Lee is just phenomenal!

BrettJBrettJover 16 years ago
From Another LIT author

This one was very good - why not continue it, add a Chapter 3? Even advance the story in time - say, by a year or so? There were a few minor glitches in it [ both parts ] such as the name change from Chang to Chung and such, but otherwise, very good. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Long tongue

New concept, predictable but still hot, I also like stories which are realistic or had been written to be realistic. Yours not. The way Lin seduces, man maybe you can write it differently each time, make it more graphic. I started to like this but when Lin started doing her style of seducing, I slowly began to dislike this. Im only commenting to tell you that Im so disappointed. I thought it would be volcanic red hot but its only hot or maybe warm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Juices dripping down my legs!!

Incredible hot and nasty story telling at it's best, I loved it. How I wished to be nestled in the middle of all those hot wet pussies and tongues. Thank you for providing the fantasy and escape this bi-curious 49 year young female can only dream about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Series

Could you please do a story detailing the gang bang of Beth & Laura by the basketball team? That scenario's just too hot not to make a story in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
update please

I,m sure that Cathy or Nancy could have mothers or sisters or even other church ladies or Beth could have a visiting sister come for a visit and get caught in the trap.Maybe even some of the neighborhood women or a neighborhood busybody with her nose where it doesn,t belong getting her just rewards. Evan an undercover policewoman getting into Lins spiderweb...Any of those would be hot,,,,,, What do U think ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
still no update?

Please you just have to update this story. Preferably the gang bang by the basketball team. Or you could take the story to China and have them meet Lin's mentor

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh please update this series.

You can't possibly leave that gang bang scenario untouched. That's a story by itself. It'd be hot if the mother and daughter were finished off with all the basketball players spraying them with squirting dildos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need more of Lin.

Lin is one of my favorite characters . More Lin Stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needed more of Nancy and Jin

Other Jin being supposedly 6 foot tall, you really didn't give much of a physical description for her; and you really barely touched any of her seductions of either Beth or Nancy. I think this part of the story would have been better if you switched between Lin/Cathy and Jin/Nancy with full details of each coupling, instead of just focusing on Cathy.

Also Nancy should not be able to be considered a dominant at the end of a story about Asian women dominating white women. Lin and Jin should have immediately taken the strap-on after Nancy fucked Cathy and used it to remind Nancy that she was still a white girl on a ship full of Asian dommes, fucking her little white pussy inside-out and showing Cathy that even her mistress is still just a white sub to oriental power.

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 3 years ago

You wrote an amazing story that, I hope, will lead to more chapters in the not-to-distant future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous