Lin Long Tongue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers

Nancy held Cathy in her arms, brushed back her hair, and caressed her face with her hands and told her, "I don't know what came over me but I just learned that taking and dominating you was the most fantastic experience of my life. I still love you but in a different way now. From now on you are my bitch and I am your lover. I am going to buy some dildos to keep you happy and feed you my juicy pussy everyday. I had no idea that you were such a submissive slut or how much I would love being your mistress. I love you and you belong to me!" Cathy just gave her a contented smile. They all went to bed but Nancy took Cathy to the other room while Jin and Lin shared the other bed.

The two oriental women found that they throughly enjoyed each other, especially Jin with Lin's long tongue. Before going to sleep Lin said, "You and your bright ideas; why did you ever tell Nancy to strap that monster on and fuck Cathy? Now Nancy owns the little submissive bitch that could have been ours."

Jin laughed then replied, "I had no way of knowing that Nancy was like us. Anyway, we are on a cruse ship filled with horny women so let them enjoy their love and lust for each other."

The next morning they ate breakfast, strolled the deck and wondered what happened to Beth and Laura. The minister's wife and her new lover looked at the frolicking females on board the ship with different eyes, they no longer were repulsed by the lesbian activities, they judged others no more but decided that all they needed was each other and didn't want to share. As they approached the bow of the ship they spotted mother and daughter hobbling towards them. Lin inquired, "What the hell is wrong with you two and where are you going?"

Beth sobbed, "We have to get some sleep. There was a dozen basketball players in one cabin, they surrounded us, make us lick their bald pussies, and then pounded us with their dildos all night long. They not only fucked our pussies but they drilled us in the ass and made us suck the slimy dildos. Sometimes we were servicing three of them at once. It was a nightmare, my whole body aches, and we feel so used."

Jin laughed out loud and remarked, "You two sluts loved every minute of your violation, did you tell them that you would be back for more? Go get some sleep and we will see you later."

Laura thanked them and said, "Well we did agree to attend a party with them tomorrow night and they said that they wanted to take us back to China with them as cheerleaders but we declined their offer. Tomorrow night they want to introduce us to their coaches and they want to visit our house when ever they come to the states. The girls on the team were somewhat demanding but they they were very nice." The women just shook their heads and Jin said that she would arrange for them to meet the track team as well.

While walking the deck Lin stopped to talk to an 18 year old blond from Norway and waisted no time inviting the slender young beauty to their cabin. They all went to the room to drink some wine. Lin saw the desire in the girl's blue eyes as she stared at Lin's long tongue licking her ruby red lips. In no time at all Lin tugged down the girl's shorts and was fucking the girl's slushy pussy with her rangy tongue. Jin sat on the girl's face and fucked with fury. Nancy held Cathy's face tight to her horny hole, Cathy could hardly breathe as her nose was all the way up the musky cavern. The girls relaxed with more wine after the orgy as Nancy felt the desire to dominate other women and Cathy lusted after Lin's long tongue they agreed that they would involve others in their love making as long as they were together and not cheating on each other. Nancy told Cathy. "You may be the preacher's wife but you are my cunt lapping little slut!" Lin said that since Nancy now owned Cathy that they would have to go to church with them and get better acquainted with the females of the flock. They all smiled as they realized that there was another week left on the cruise.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers
12