All Comments on 'Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 06'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I Sure Hope

That Mike gets ED and can't fuck this soon to be disease ridden motherfucker. Fucking a bunch of God damned Cubano rats in miami is a good way toget a good dose of something bad.

What the lads should have done to her is taken her to little Havanna and sold her to a pimp as a whore. After she was sent abroad to service a bunch of foreigners, then kill her slut ass after she was used up and no one would pay for her again.

Maybe she will get a disease that kills her and Dan both and mike can get him a decent wife and mother for Evelyn. As nasty a whore as this bitch is, it was a miracle she didn't want dan to cum on her daughter's face. that would have really turned her on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Diggin' It

This stuff rocks. I love this series. Fucking in front of the toddler or baby or whatever she is may have gone a little too far, but it was pretty fucking hot anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice work

I am enjoying this series. This is fiction, fantasay, so anything can happen. And in your work it does happen.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
I guess

All fanasy, I guess what draws me to this one is Kelly dose this with any guilt. Nothing bothers her at all, But after this one Hubby has got to suppect something going on with her... Gee what a slut

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
What a kinky bitch!

First taking her child to her lover's place, and now fucking him in the child's bedroom? WOW! This is too much, even for a story like this. She has no limits!! But, hey, I wonder what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I want her

Love this slut. I wish my wife was a slut. But I'd want to hear the stories she has to tell! I'd want her to bring her sloppy cunt back to me and fuck me while telling me all the details. Yep, that would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bout Run This Slut Wife Into The Ground

Cute of you to bring the baby up as often as you can - thats really erotic NOT - Lets see what else - oh yeah - the braindead husband - so does he have enough cuckold pills for thiry more segments?

Sicko - not erotic - just getting old and sicker baby

jacksawjacksawabout 19 years ago
Anonymous

To the last Anonymous, shed your skirt. If you've got a bitch or a flame, at least have the balls to show yourself. If you need to stay anonymous, then go fuck yourself, pussy.

jacksawjacksawabout 19 years ago
Too Bad . . .

. . . the silence of the moral majority couldn't last. What a bunch of fucking assholes. I'd love to peel back the layers of this website and find the e-mail addresses of these shitballs, and those of their wives, and let their stupid fucking wives know what they do in their free time. You wanna talk about pussy husbands? And what about the moralistic shitfucks that try to preach to the rest of us what is right and what is wrong, but do it with the cloak on anonymity. FUCK YOU!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lincoln Park Forever

I just hope you pay NO attention to the assholes who write and bitch - they are just like the people who watch something for 2 hours and then complain - have they never heard of an off button - do not read if you want to bitch. Loved the series, so far - keep up the great work and ignore the assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stellar Work!

I'll tell you, these stories just keep getting better and better. You truly have a talent with your writing style. What I think I like the most about your stories is that Kelly actually does seem somewhat believable. The last story with her being upset about her husband finding out was, while erotically sobering, still good in the sense that it gave a kind of validity to the whole thing. I love that she's a whore in spite of herself. Love how you push the limits as well. All in all, fantastic work!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Jus a stinking, cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous