Linda and the Lash Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he was satisfied and ordered me to stand with my buttocks towards him. I then felt his tongue run a slippery slide of tracery over my cheeks, before slipping between my ass crack and licking at my anus. I bent over slightly, allowing him easier access to my brown bud.

"Now get your hands on the bed, feet spread wide," he said huskily.

As I complied with his directive, Brad went to a large jar sitting on a dressing table. Unscrewing the top he returned to my position and dipped five fingers of one hand into the creamy, cool solution and smeared it all over my breasts. The cool sensation was heaven for my poor breasts. Brad massaged the cream into my globes, paying special attention to my teased titties, then dipped his hand into the cream jar again.

This time his cream-covered fingers placed the stuff all over my burning buttocks. He repeated it, the coolness of the cream feeling like balm to my flesh.

Then he smeared his fingers once more and rubbed the cream all over his abdomen and upper thighs, before using his dry hand to grasp his cock head and guide it to my totally receptive cunt.

As he thrust into me his cream-covered abdomen splatted against my similarly covered buttocks. With each thrust there was a sensual splatting noise as our bodies made contact.

As he punched his cock into me, Brad's non-creamed hand slipped around my front and its fingers traced along my sex trench. His stroking soon brought me towards my climax, and then I was shuddering and shaking as the climax hit home, making me graunch and grind my buttocks against his belly.

As I subsided from the thrill of my orgasm, Brad pulled his cock away from me and then I heard him panting with lust. Next a splotch of cream fell onto the small of back, then another, and another. Only it was a different cream from the one he had massaged into my titties and buttocks.

And it was a lot warmer.

To be continued...

12