Edged For Science Ch. 01

Story Info
A college student takes part in a fascinating study.
1.6k words
4.24
32.4k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, your name. Can you hear me?"

The receptionist at the government research facility was getting pretty annoyed now. A woman had walked into the building and then proceeded to completely ignore him several times as she stared up at the ceiling and looked around, marveling at the impressive and honestly huge building. After a few more seconds of waiting for the woman to respond, he loudly cleared his throat to finally get her attention.

"Huh? Sorry, could you repeat that?"

The receptionist tried his best to hide his annoyance as he put on a forced smile.

"Your name, please. What is your name?"

"Oh sorry, Klara," she responded in a quiet tone, "I'm here for the-"

"Ah yes, we need to get you into the lab as soon as possible." The receptionist abruptly cut her off. "You're a bit late, let's get you ready as quickly as we can."

He was right, Klara had gotten stuck in a lot of traffic on the way here and was considerably late to the research experiment she had signed up for. She hoped they would still let her take part.

"I'm so sorry, I just got stuck in a lot of t-"

"I don't need to hear any of that, please just sign this and make your way to Room 2. We've been waiting for you to arrive." He handed Klara a consent form and pointed at a space for her signature.

"I thought I had already given all the required permissions online?" Klara was confused as she already had to read through a lengthy contract due to the nature of this experiment. The receptionist continued to get agitated at her as he struggled to maintain his professionalism.

"This is one final form we need you to sign, it ensures that once you begin the experiment, you are legally obliged to complete it."

Klara hesitated before signing, slightly concerned about the nature of this contract.

"Do I have to sign this? Why would people want to leave halfway anyway? The ad said it's just a few hours long right?"

The receptionist bit his tongue as he fought to keep his composure, faced with this barrage of questions.

"Look, I don't know why people would leave, you don't really need to worry this much. It's not a big deal, they'll get you out if there's an emergency. Basically once you're in there, if you're physically capable of completing the experiment, you're going to stay here and complete it. It's just for a few hours, and with large scale projects like this one, they might get you to come back for some follow-up testing, so this contract makes sure you do those too. Honestly it's very rare anyway, but if you're really worried, please leave because we can't let you do the experiment without your signature here, and we have others waiting as well."

Leaving was not an option. As a young university student, money was tight for Klara, and she was being offered a generous amount for volunteering for this government project. On top of that, the subject of the experiment just seemed too intriguing to miss out on.

Investigating the effects of targeted tickling on sexual response and orgasm

Klara had seen the ad online a few days ago, and had instantly gotten incredibly turned on by the thought of being tickled to an orgasm. She had spent the days leading up to the big day constantly fantasising about all the terrible and wonderful things that were going to be done to her while she was reduced to nothing but a science experiment. To be honest, she would have signed up for this even if there wasn't any money involved.

She quickly read through the contract and signed it, much to the satisfaction of the receptionist, who filed away the papers and pointed her in the right direction. Klara tried to hide her excitement as she paced towards the lab where she was going to be experimented on, but a wide smile covered her face and she blushed at the thought of what she might go through for the next few hours. On entering the room, she was greeted by the scientist who would presumably be taking notes while she was being experimented on.

"Hi Klara, I'm glad you could make it to us." Klara felt at ease as the scientist's tone was warm and friendly. "I'm Chloe, I'm the one who is running this project and I'm going to be observing you throughout today's experiment. Now, usually I would give you a detailed briefing of what's going to happen today before we get started, but we're running a bit late so I'm just going to get you strapped in straight away and explain as we go along. Is that okay with you?"

Klara was taken aback at a particular word Chloe had used.

"S-strapped?" It seemed like her wildest fantasies were coming true if she was about to be tied down and tickled without being able to move at all.

"Yes, you will be restrained throughout this process. Did my colleague not tell you this outside?" The receptionist outside had indeed been very unhelpful. "I'm afraid I will not be able to release you from your restraints at all until the experiment is over, excepting emergencies of course, as per the contract you should have signed outside."

"Okay!" Klara said excitedly. "Strap me in!"

"Great!" Chloe matched her enthusiasm and cute smile. "Follow me through here, this is the lab you'll be spending most of today in."

On entering the lab room, Klara's jaw dropped in awe at all the machinery placed around the room, no doubt used for several other experiments conducted here. But most interesting to her was a large table placed in the centre, where she was probably going to be tied up. The top seemed to be lined with leather to ensure she would be comfortable while lying down on it. The four corners of the table each had cuffs to restrain her from her wrists and ankles, and more restraints could be seen all around the surface of the table, about to be used to tie her up all over her body. Klara noticed that the table wasn't hollow underneath - instead, it was more like a large solid block. She could tell that the block had several currently closed compartments, and wondered what would come out of them.

"If you could just take off your clothes and lie down on the table, that would be great. Don't worry, there are no cameras in here, it's just going to be me observing you."

Klara happily complied, stripping down naked and making her way to the middle of the room. She lay down as requested and felt her heart beat faster as the moment she had been waiting for was getting closer and closer. Chloe walked over to her and first cuffed her wrists, stretching her arms out above her head. This was followed by her ankles being grabbed and cuffed as well, forcing her into an X shape with her legs spread wide open, at more than a right angle.

"Could you try to move your hands and feet around, please?"

Klara nodded and immediately tried to pull her hands and feet out of their restraints, but found that she had been stretched taut with absolutely no possibility of movement. Chloe was satisfied with this and moved on.

"For this experiment it is also vital that you cannot move your pelvis and chest at all. Even an inch of movement could jeopardise today's results. I'm going to apply a few more restraints around you now."

Chloe moved over to Klara's side and reached over her to grab a restraint fixed to the table near her hips, and tied tightly it around her waist. Klara found that she could no longer lift her pelvis up at all. Next, her thighs were tied to the table, ensuring that Klara had no way to close her legs. She shuddered at what her already wet pussy might go through, now that it was completely exposed and she had no way of moving it. More restraints were also applied around her upper arms, making sure Klara's upper body was just as trapped and vulnerable. She tried shaking her whole body and was shocked to discover that absolutely nothing moved, apart from her hands, feet and head. There really was no turning back now.

"Great, I think we're ready to start the experiment. I'm going to be watching from behind that mirror so just pretend I'm not even here. Just relax and we'll be done in no time." Chloe gave her a warm smile before walking out the room, leaving Klara alone, completely naked and tied up, wondering what would happen next. She was a little confused as she thought Chloe would be the one administering the tickling. If no one else was going to enter the room, who was going to actually be experimenting on her?

Klara's thoughts were interrupted by Chloe's voice filling the room from some speakers.

"Comfortable?" Klara gave a nervous thumbs up and stared at an ominous looking machine that had placed itself on the ceiling directly above her. "Good. We're going to begin now. Don't worry about the large device above you, it is going to be measuring things like your heart rate and breathing, and recording all of this data for the experiment. It does it all without needing to be in physical contact with you, which is great. The more of your skin we have access to, the better." Chloe laughed a little as Klara gulped, realising the implications of that statement.

Klara heard some mechanical whirring coming from underneath her - the compartments on the sides of the block were opening up. She let out a soft giggle and tried to relax as she braced herself for the day ahead of her.