Linda Jacobson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As spring approached, Linda and Jeff had their pool opened and arranged to have weekly maintenance scheduled, with the pool company employee instructed to come through the gate and do what was necessary. It was a warm season and Linda took advantage of the afternoon sun by sitting on a chaise lounge chair while reading. It was very companionable because Jeff worked as a consultant from a home office in a room beside the pool and she was sitting just outside the sliding glass door. One day in early June, the gate opened and a maintenance worker came in, a 20-year old college senior-to-be. He greeted Linda and Jeff and introduced himself as Jim Conners and said that he was going to care for their pool that summer. He seemed quite nice, and to Linda, quite attractive. As he worked and she read, she casually drew her legs up toward her hips and, after a while, opened them so that her thighs were clearly visible. After a short time, she was able to see, surreptitiously, that he was looking intently when he thought he was unobserved. Encouraged by his interest and by that familiar tingle in her cunt, she carelessly let one leg fall to the side, opening a direct line of sight to her panties. For the next half-hour, his eyes never left her display for more than a few seconds.

Afterwards, Linda recounted her little "adventure" to Jeff who walked around the pool, confirming to her that she looked very sexy and that Jim definitely had a clear view of her panties. However, he warned her, "Now don't go overboard! We don't want him making a pass at you! I guess it's o.k. since I'll be working right here in the office. You did look sexy, though!"

For the next several weeks, Linda really enjoyed herself in her more-or-less innocent exposure and Jim was the happy beneficiary. He obviously enjoyed cleaning their pool and even gave them extra time without any suggestion of additional charge! As the weather heated up, she began sun bathing, wearing only a pair of panties and a halter. The panties were opaque and colored so that they looked like a bikini, but she knew that they were panties and that felt sexy. Actually, if you looked closely, it was apparent that they were panties because they tended to fit less securely and Jim certainly looked closely! The heat in her cunt built up as, week after week, she was able to lie out knowing that she was presenting a very attractive body in a very sexy way. Again, Jeff confirmed that she looked sexy, but he warned, again, "Now don't go too far! Those panties don't really hide your cunt very well after you've laid there awhile. You're showing a lot of hair when you open your legs. You don't want him to get too interested!"

Linda heard the sexy part but discounted the warning, feeling safe with Jeff right there, plus, Jim was very attentive and his obvious interest was flattering and exciting. In fact, without mentioning it to Jeff, she had gone a step further. Lying face down, she unfastened her halter, a not unusual act when attempting to avoid tan lines. It felt very exciting to lie there wearing, in effect, nothing but a pair of panties while an attractive young man walked around, talking to her and -- she could almost feel his eyes -- studying every detail of her body.

It was almost like a drug: as she showed something it felt exciting and she wanted more the next time, and then more after that...and more! She knew that her panties weren't hiding much. Jeff had confirmed that, but instead of becoming more cautious, the awareness of exposure made it all the more stimulating. The same thing happened with the loosened halter. Occasionally when she was sure he was looking (which was most of the time), she raised up on her elbows for a moment, knowing that her breasts, even her nipples, would be seen. She had never shown them before, and doing so provided a real rush and a massive tingle in her cunt. A week later, after lying face down for awhile, she managed to turn onto her back, holding the halter over her breasts as she did so, but "accidentally" having a nipple peek out. It was really a heady time and she could hardly wait each week until pool maintenance day arrived. Jeff benefited from her sexual arousal and he enjoyed hearing what she had shown and how excited she was. It aroused him, too, so nobody was being hurt (although he might have questioned her breast exposure) for there was no doubt that Jim loved what he was seeing. Actually, he was having a difficult time working for much of that time he was attempting to hide a considerable erection.

All of this might have continued as a pleasant diversion except for what seemed to be an innocuous business problem on one of those pool days. Jeff handled most of his consulting work from his home office, but on this particular day he received a phone call asking for help from a major client. Jeff quickly called to Linda, saying that he had to try to solve the problem in person and that he would probably be back in an hour. As he left, Jim was finishing his work and gathering his equipment. Linda was lying face down after just treating him to a brief peek at her breasts and was feeling quite satisfied at his reaction. Just as she heard Jeff's car drive off, she suddenly was aware of motion beside her and, to her astonishment, she felt Jim's hands on her side turning her over. Before she had time to realize what was happening to her, she was on her back, her breasts bare and being fondled.

"Jim, my god, what are you doing? Stop that!" Her shocked reaction was honest because, despite Jeff's warning, she had never thought of doing anything or having anything done to her. "Please stop it!"

Jim, at first, ignored her pleas, thinking that they were pro forma protests, part of the games people play. "Come on, Mrs. Jacobson, what are you acting like this for? Your husband's gone and we can have some fun without interference. Come on, you know you want to!" He was feeling her breasts with one hand while the other worked its fingers under her panties. However, her continued struggles and demands that he stop soon convinced him that she might mean it. "What's the problem? You've been showing me these things for weeks now -- you can't stop now!"

"No, I don't want this! Let me go! I'm a married woman and I don't play around like this!"

"I don't believe this! You have your cunt and tits showing all this time and you don't want to do anything? Damn it, you've gotten my cock hard every time I come here! Now when I want to do something about it, you remember that you're a married woman who doesn't play around! Well, you're nothing but a damn cock teaser and if you won't put out one way, you'll get it another!" With that, he lifted her bodily straight off of the mat, sat down on the chaise and planted her across his knee. Ignoring her angry cries and threats of "I'll have you arrested," he literally ripped her panties off and brought his hand down with a thunderous smash. "I'll".... slap .... "teach" .... slap ..... "you"..... slap... "to".... slap ...."show".... slap ...."your".... slap ...."cunt"..... slap ...."unless"..... slap .... "you"..... slap ....."mean" .... slap ..... "it! ..... SLAP ....."Your" .... slap ..... "ass" ..... slap .... "is".... slap .... "going".... slap ..... "to"..... SLAP .... "burn" .... slap ...."for".... SLAP .... "a" .... SLAP ..... "week." Actually, after each slap there was an instantaneous shriek which was a combination of pain and rage. Linda struggled mightily to escape his grip while protesting, insistently, that she had no intention of doing anything and he was wrong to think so, Jim soon stopped talking, devoting himself solely to heartlessly assaulting her "ass," ignoring everything she said.

The cacophony of alternating slaps and loud squeals continued as she squirmed and twisted, futilely trying to avoid the harsh blows. It hurt even worse than the spanking she had received from Jeff, but, somehow, even with the pain, she had a wild conflict of emotions. She hated being spanked, but she was continuously aware, in the back of her mind, at least, that this was not her husband -- she was completely naked in the clutches of another man. Her exhibitionist tendencies, the excitement of being completely exposed, warred with her anger at being manhandled and overpowered. The end of the spanking was different, also, for there was nothing of the complete subjugation and surrender as it had been with Jeff where she just hung there, defenseless, over his knee, beaten and remorseful. Instead, when he dumped her off onto the tanning mat, she was still aware and alert.

Jim, even as he started the vengeful spanking, was well aware that he had a naked woman before him. He was furious, but, as he spanked her, his eyes took in the attributes that he was striking. Her ass, as he referred to it, was pleasantly plump and quite resilient, causing his hand to sink in and rebound nicely, reinforcing his sense that this was an attractive, female bottom. Her thrashing around gave him a close up view of what he had seen only from a distance, her cunt. Despite this consciousness of her female attributes, he still administered a through spanking, turning the pink flesh of her buttocks to a splotchy redness. Still, as his anger was assuaged by battering her behind, his concentration turned more to what he was seeing that the spanking. Finally, his hand hesitated and stopped, and, then, ran over the red, punished cheeks. Naturally aroused and intrigued, he slipped the hand between her legs and eagerly felt the lips and, inevitably, the crevice between. Surprisingly, given her vigorous protests and struggle, Linda lay quietly as he felt her, actually parting her thighs to facilitate his penetration. Abruptly, and without comment, Jim, relatively gently, dumped her onto the mat where, instead of jumping to her feet and attempting to escape, she lay on her back. She just lay there, legs slightly apart, as he looked down at her, seemingly just waiting for whatever came next.

Jim stared down at her as if, he too, were waiting for some kind of signal and, perhaps, her very lack of reaction was that signal. In any case, he suddenly stripped off his pants and shorts and came down on her. Proving her acquiescence, she raised and spread her legs, welcoming him into herself. His hard cock slid in, without opposition, until his balls came against the edge of the ass he had just spanked. He began a pounding of her cunt, creating a rhythm that she quickly matched, meeting his inward plunges with upward surges of her own, sinking back as he withdrew. He began grinding against her while she reciprocated by opening even wider as if trying to pull his cock completely inside her. The action became more frenetic as the climax approached, each moving harder against the other until Jim stayed in and, with spastic motions, came into her, filling her with cum. As he did so, she writhed against him, pushing up frantically as her own orgasm was reached. After holding firmly locked together, they slumped down on the mat, sated and momentarily exhausted by the strenuous actions.

After almost a minute, Jim raised up and pulled out of her cunt, and, with effort, got to his feet. Without saying anything, he dressed as he kept his eyes on her as she lay without moving. Then, not knowing what to say, really, he knelt down and squeezed her breast while lightly kissing her. She smiled timorously and returned the kiss but saying nothing. Finally, he said, "That was very nice! I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'd better go, but I'll see you next week." With those brief, and inadequate words, he picked up his equipment and slipped out of the gate, leaving her lying, eyes closed, in the same position.

She hadn't said a word, but her mind was in complete turmoil, strung out from the excitement and release of a tremendous orgasm. As a modicum of sanity returned, and the effect of adulterous intercourse (read screwing) faded, she began the inevitable guilt trip, thinking of what she had done, what should she tell Jeff, what could she tell Jeff! How did she get herself into this situation, what could she do now, what should she do now? Remorse flooded through her -- but tempered by an honest acknowledgement that she had enjoyed what she had done. All these thoughts were vague, as if seen through a piece of gauze, there but fuzzy. Then suddenly, that thought of enjoyment brought complete clarity, "My god, I've been screwed! He fucked me!" Heat flowed through her accompanied by guilt and a realization that she was in trouble. "How am I going to tell Jeff? I'll have to tell him!" As it happened, she was spared, if you would call it that, the question of how to tell Jeff, because as that thought was running through her mind, she heard, "What the hell! You've been fucked!"

She opened her eyes and her mouth fell open in stunned surprise and horror as she saw her husband standing over her with a shocked and enraged look on his face. Actually, while it seemed at the time that his returning when he did was a catastrophe, the timing was better than it might have been. Just as he came through the door, the sound of Jim's truck departing came through the fence, so a nasty confrontation had been avoided by less than a minute. He had started to call out that the client's problem had been a false alarm so he was back early when he saw his wife lying naked on the ground, her legs open enough to expose her open, very red and thoroughly used cunt. The black hair covering her cunt lips was glistening with what had to be white cum and the hole, itself, was clearly clogged with the same material. It's one thing to be suspicious that your wife has been screwed, it's another to have the evidence so blatantly displayed. At a time like that, rational men do not always act rationally, and Jeff did not do so. A man who was normally not jealous reacted with a kind of blind fury that was a hangover of his caveman, Puritan, or whatever, genes -- his wife had committed adultery and had to be punished! Without thinking or waiting for her defense, he sat on the same chaise where Jim had sat, pulled Linda over his knees as Jim had done, and began battering her ass with stinging swats -- as Jim had done!

Linda's mind was frozen in fright as she saw her husband, no coherent thought, no physical reaction as she lay there. As she was grabbed and pulled up on his lap, she was still dazed by the shock, not protesting or struggling of even aware of what was going to happen. She was abruptly blasted out of that almost comatose state as the first SMACK descended on her unprotected and already sore bottom. She had received a vicious spanking less than twenty minutes ago, something she actually had forgotten during the sexual relations, and Jeff's slapping hand caused her excruciating pain. She shrieked in agony as the first SMACK was followed immediately by a flurry of others, causing her to writhe and try to twist away. She cried out that she was sorry, that she hadn't meant to do it, that she tried to stop him.....but nothing helped. Jeff was acting in uncharacteristic blind fury, not even absorbing what she was saying or, for that matter, even noticing that the skin of her ass already was beet red and obviously had been spanked. SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK... SMACK! Each SMACK was combined with a muttered imprecation from Jeff and a shriek from Linda. The pain was unbearable, and soon she was pleading for him to stop, moaning about how it hurt, crying that Jim had already spanked her and that she couldn't stand it.

Her words ultimately began to penetrate, and, as he finally heard that she had been spanked before, he realized that the skin on her behind was mottled and splotched and that she was in agony as he slapped it. Slowly, rationality returned and he began to listen to her pleas and apologies, regretting his impulsive rage as his normal, non-jealous nature returned. In fact, as his anger dissipated, it was quickly replaced by an equally fundamental urge -- sexual desire. For the second time in the last half-hour, Linda was dumped off of a man's knees onto the mat, and, once again, she lay there, open and defenseless. This time, however, her cunt was not only open and available, it had been used -- the lips were spread open, the flesh was deep red, and what could only be cum clogged the center and was gradually leaking out. It was a most erotic sight for Jim to see his own wife's cunt in that condition. As when she exposed herself to the three men months age at the New Year's Eve party, he was aroused and repelled at the same time. The arousal won out, as it had before, and he quickly lowered his pants and shorts and plunged his hard cock into her very well lubricated cunt.

He discovered what thousands, probably millions, of married men have found over the years -- screwing your wife after another man has had her can be extraordinarily stimulating. Many of these husbands are not aware of what gives her cunt that extra, different lubrication, but it is almost as if their cocks have been dipped in silicone. This was Jeff's reaction. There was an additional silkiness as he went in and out, and he, of course, knew what gave it that quality, and that knowledge added to the excitement of fucking a cunt that he knew very well, but now was different. The intercourse didn't last very long -- he was too aroused for that -- but the buildup and climax was the most satisfying in many years. The same was true for Linda. She had the relief of knowing that he no longer was angry and she had the additional stimulus of realizing as she approached orgasm, that she was being screwed for the second time within a little more than one-half hour and by two different men. It was a very different feeling as Jeff ejaculated his cum into her, joining that already deposited there by Jim, a thought that sent her over to edge to join Jeff's climax. She wasn't sure how she felt about it, but it was different and exciting!

After lying there for a short time, they repaired to the bedroom where Linda described, in detail, everything that had happened, not sugar-coating her own actions that had lead up to her being spanked and screwed. "I know that you warned me, but I never even thought of Jim being interested enough to try to actually do anything but look -- but I guess that was foolish. I couldn't believe it when he started to feel me.....he called me a cock teaser and I guess, in a way, he was right. He said that if I wasn't going to put out, he was going to spank me -- which he certainly did! Then he fucked me! And I liked it! Damn, that's hard to believe, but I did! Then you came out and scared me to death. Gods, you looked mad -- and then you spanked me! I'll be sore for a week! That was real peculiar, you screwing me right after he did -- it really was exciting, though. Did.....did you really like having me when I was already....full, I guess....after Jim came in me?"

Jeff hadn't actually thought about anything but that he had been totally aroused by the entire situation (once his immediate rage had been worked off), but, as he did think of it, he had to admit that he actually had liked being in her after she already had been screwed. That led to considerable mutual soul-searching which finally resulted in an agreement that both enjoyed her amorous activities, first her exhibitionism and, now, her adultery (although they didn't describe it quite that way). Consequently, the following "pool day," Jeff was conveniently absent, leading to very little pool work and a lot of sex (all of which was described in detail later when, once again, Linda had the pleasure of two cocks rather than one). On several later occasions, Jeff was able to observe the activities from his office window when he presumably was absent. All-in-all, it worked out very well: the adulterous lovers enjoyed their illicit affair while the cuckolded husband got equal pleasure from observation at the time or description later, followed by augmented sex afterwards. All three were disappointed when summer ended and college summoned -- but, there were vacations! "All's well that ends well," but, of course, it hadn't really ended -- and there were other prospects out there!