Linda Vester: Helping Hands

Story Info
Linda Vester helps intern Greg with a sex problem.
3.2k words
4.38
31.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers

Linda was dressed in a form fitting light blue blouse and a short, dark-blue skirt with a slit up one side. The outfit caused stares of approval and some good natured catcalls from her male co-workers as she headed to the newsroom to prepare for the newscast. Linda looked hot and sexy; and what's more; she knew it!

Linda had a few hours to go before her newscast. She always liked to give herself as much time as possible to prepare herself. This was her motto and creed. Be Prepared! It had served her well throughout her career as a television journalist.

The day started out pretty good for me as I arrived at work. I liked working Saturdays at the Foxxy Net News because there was usually a number of beautiful on air babes present. Also the pace was slower, more relaxed than during the week. [More time to flirt with and eye the pretty ladies!]

I walked into the newsroom to chat for a few minutes with Donna Fiducia, who was handling the half hour updates this morning.

The pretty blonde was wearing a low cut white top along with a short belt; I mean a short white mini-skirt. This skirt revealed every inch of her gorgeous legs; right up to the white silk panties; peeking out from the hem of her way too short skirt.

"Hi Greg!" Donna greeted me with her famous half smug grin which she always seemed to display. "Nice day, isn't it?"

Nice wasn't the word for it. The view I had of Donnas' long, lovely, legs made it a great day in my opinion!

"Yeah. It's ok, I guess." I tried to be nonchalant to Donnas' greeting. It gave me more time to flirt with her and take in the vision of her gorgeous legs.

"What are your duties today, Greg?' She asked me.

"Oh, I'm manning camera number two on Brenda Buttners' "Bully Bears" show." I answered.

'You had better watch yourself around Brenda, Greg. She is still a little miffed at you for the up-skirt shot you and Harry got of her and E. D. Donahey's legs last week!"

"Oh Brenda still can't be mad at me for that, can she? After all it was an honest mistake! An accident!" I was trying to convince myself that everything was ok between Brenda and myself. But I had to admit that I wasn't sure of it.

"All I can tell you," Donna said to me as I headed out the door; "is that Brenda is out for revenge! The sight of her and E. D.'s silk covered pussy being spread around the world on the Internet and on the news programs; is not exactly the type of exposure that she appreciates! Watch your ass! Brenda is out to get you!"

"I'll keep that in mind." I shot back to Donna as I left the newsroom. I know that Donnas' warning was well intentioned; but I hadn't any trouble to speak of with Brenda since the up-skirt incident.

If anything, Brenda was more friendly and flirty than usual. I guess that Donna was making a mountain out of a molehill.

The "Bully Bears" show came off without a problem. On a couple of occasions Brenda had flashed me a quick spread of her mini-skirted legs. This gave me a quick glimpse of her lovely legs and pink panty covered pussy. Her coy, sly, smile told me that she had done it on purpose.

The emerging bulge that I had in my pants signaled to Brenda that her ploy was successful. Donna was right! Brenda had me exactly where she wanted me!

I found myself with a rock-hard erection with absolutely no place to hide! Brenda leered at my crotch as she walked off the set. A smile of satisfaction was on her pretty face.

I turned away from Brenda and immediately ran headlong into the pretty figure; [not to mention the SEXY body]; of Linda Vester.

"Oh, I'm sorry Linda! I should be more careful!" I stammered this as I tried to hide my 'excitement' from her.

"I hope that I had something to do with that!" Linda said this as she was eyeing my rigid male member in my pants. She laughed her silly little girl giggle at me as my face flushed crimson with embarrassment.

"Damn it all!" I thought to myself as I turned away from the pretty, giggling, blonde. "Donna was right! Brenda had an agenda in mind! She was going to embarrass me every chance that she had! With her pretty freckled face smile; along with the short mini-skirts she always wore; the beautiful redheaded business reporter was succeeding in her devious plan!"

I wandered down the hall; Looking for a place to relieve myself of the predicament I found myself in.

Linda turned to head to the newsroom to prepare for her hosting duties. She smiled to herself at the thought of Greg running around with a hard-on; and no place to go to 'fix' it. Linda had to admit that Brenda Buttner was one sly, crafty, lady. She really had Greg's' number!

I headed down the hall, desperately seeking a secluded place where I could give my problem a helping hand. I needed a place to jerk off at: and fast!

I spotted an employee break lounge off of a little used corridor. It was used mainly by the security guards at night. It was also used by the on air ladies from time to time as a getaway between their appearances on camera.

I ducked inside and was grateful to find that the lounge was empty. I went directly to a stuffed chair against the far wall and sat myself down. There was a table in front of me with a deck of cards strewn upon it. It was obvious that no one had used this room for the purpose I had in mind.

I dropped my pants and BVD's and exposed my rigid pecker. I spit on the palm of my hand to create some lubrication.

Laying my head back, I saw that the walls of the lounge were covered with pictures of the lovely ladies of the Foxxy News Network. Inspiration for my jack off session was easy to find.

I thought of my earlier peek up Donna Fiducia's skirt as well as the subsequent leg and panty flashes which Brenda had given me. I slowly began to stroke my male member to its inevitable climax.

I was close to cumming; thus solving my dilemma; when the door of the lounge suddenly creaked open. Standing there in the doorway; a complete smile of satisfaction on her face; was a leering and smirking, Brenda Buttner!

"I thought that you might be somewhere jerking off!" She triumphantly announced. "And from the size of your cock, I can see that I was right!"

Brenda came around the table and sat up on it; right in front of me.

She made a show of slowly hiking her black mini-skirt up even higher. This exposed all of her toned, firm, legs to me. Right up to her pink panty covered love mound.

"Don't mind me." Brenda coyly smirked. "I'm just here to see the show. Go ahead and finish. I want to see if you can cum while gawking at my legs, you pervert!"

Since I was well on my way, I figured I might as well finish the job for the beautiful, redheaded, business babe. I stroked and palmed and fingered my penis for what seemed like ages. But NOTHING happened!

I was on the verge of exploding my love goo all over the place; especially in beautiful Brenda's direction. But try as I might; it just wasn't happening!

"Here, let me give you a hand with that." Brenda said this as she slid off the table and got on her knees in front of my erect penis.

I almost lost it right then and there as Brenda took my rigid cock into her hands and softly, deftly, began to finger and stroke my shaft up and down.

After a couple of minutes of her expert hand pumping, I was ready to explode! I wanted so much to cover Brenda's' pretty face with my jism.

Sensing that I was about to climax; Brenda grasped the base of my cock and gave it some gentle, but firm, squeezes. This caused my penis to go flaccid in no time!

"Oh, my! I guess I just don't excite you enough, Greg!" Brenda had a tone of sarcasm in her voice. "That's too bad! I sooo wanted you to 'cum' for me!"

Having said that, Brenda got up and left the room, laughing to herself.

"Damn it all!" I was totally pissed off now. "She got me again! The little cock-tease!"

I sat there alone and dumbfounded; my limp dick dangling. I was angry and embarrassed at the same time. Brenda had gotten me for the second time today, but good!

Her helping hands at trying to make me cum while she was jacking me off; was nothing more than a ploy in her scheme to get even with me.

I sat there alone, in the employee break room, with a forlorn look on my face. I tried to figure out why I was letting the pretty redheaded business babe play me for a fool. All I could come up with was that I was a sucker when it comes to beautiful women.

As long as I envisioned a chance, however remote; of getting a piece of ass; the pretty ladies could twist me around their little finger if they so desired.

Linda Vester emerged from the newsroom. Her arms were full of papers and notes for her upcoming newscast. She needed an out of the way place to prepare herself. She was always the consummate journalist; steadfast and intense!

The copy in the teleprompter and her notes had to be just right. If she only had a place to go where she could prepare; and someone to help her, if she needed it.

Linda spotted the sexy figure of Brenda Buttner coming towards her.

"Hi Brenda." Linda said as the two co-workers stopped next to each other. "Have you seen Greg anywhere? I bumped into him earlier and I would like to have him help me prepare for my newscast. He's great when it comes to loading the script into the teleprompter."

Brenda smiled to herself as a new sly, plan crossed into her mind.

"I just came from where Greg is. He had 'something pop up' on him and he's trying to get a handle on it. I'm reasonably sure that if you give him a hand with his problem, that he will be glad to help you with yours."

After telling Linda that Greg was down corridor C, in the employees break lounge, Brenda continued on her way. She was certain that she had just gotten Greg for the third time today. She could be vicious in her revenge if need be. Boy would Linda be one surprised newscaster!

Thanking Brenda for her help, Linda hurried off to the employees lounge. The sooner she helped Greg with his problem the sooner he could help solve her own.

I sat there wondering what to do when my little friend began to rise once again. I thought that I had better get a handle on this and nip it in the bud. I couldn't very well go around for the rest of the day with a hard-on and my nuts aching all day; could I?

I closed my eyes and tried to envision a sight which would help me to succeed in my task. I settled on the beautiful face and figure of Linda Vester. When I had bumped into her earlier; I noticed how pretty and lovely she appeared.

I remembered the tight fitting, light blue top; and the dark blue short skirt she was wearing. The vision of her sexy butt, swaying back and forth; was the key to getting me ready. In short order; my cock was stiff again and ready for action!

Linda came around the corner of corridor C and headed for the door to the break room. There was no way that the pretty blonde news reporter could have known the surprise which awaited her.

Once more, the door to the employee lounge creaked open; and as before, I was caught pecker in hand, jacking myself off!

The surprised look on Linda Vesture's face told me that she had no idea that she would encounter such a situation!

"I'm sorry, Greg! I should have knocked before I came in." Linda was red faced from embarrassment as she said this. Her eyes were fixated on my penis which I had let go of when she entered the room. My cock jerked around as if to say it welcomed the presence of the pretty blonde.

"Brenda told me that you needed a hand with a problem. But I didn't think that you needed a hand like that!" She exclaimed.

I was just as embarrassed as Linda was at this situation. But I was bold enough; [as well as horny enough]; to suggest a solution. I quickly explained to Linda, what the redheaded cock teaser, Brenda; had pulled on me.

Linda came up with an offer to help me out even before I could ask her. The lovely Ms. Vester was nothing if not perceptive in her solution.

"Would you mind if I gave you a helping hand with your friend 'dick'?" She asked with a lustful gleam in her pretty blue eyes.

"No! Not at all!" I enthusiastically responded to the lovely lady before me!

Linda knelt down in front of my naked, rigid, cock; and took it into both of her hands. She slid her hands up and down the slippery shaft of my penis. She smiled as I softly moaned as her expert fingers worked their magic on my engorged love tool.

Then Linda did something which I had only imagined in my wet dreams. She opened her round, red, sensuous lips and began to lick and suck on the bulbous head of my penis.

Her mouth and tongue slid up and around my slippery shaft. She started to bob her head up and down. Each bob down caused more of my cock to slide deeper and deeper into Linda's' throat.

When Linda's' trained, sensuous, mouth reached my pubic hairs; my penis totally embedded inside her lovely throat; she looked up with me with her soulful eyes. I could see a gleam in them which implied that she was about to give me the deep-throttling of my young life!

The pretty blonde sucked my shaft from top to bottom. She savored the taste of my precum as it touched her talented tongue and slid down her throat. I moaned loudly as I could feel my balls begin to tighten. My penis was ready to explode!

Linda licked and sucked on the head and crown of my cock; preparing herself to receive my love-seed.

When I came; my spasming love tool shot stream after stream of my hot, creamy, love sauce deep into the waiting mouth of beautiful Linda Vester.

She swallowed and sucked me dry. When I had no more jism to give; the pretty lady still managed to give a couple of licks and sucks to my penis. this thoughtful gesture on Linda's' part caused my cock to jerk with pleasure.

I raised Linda's' face off my now, limp love tool, and kissed that lovely, talented mouth which had just given me so much pleasure.

Without saying a word; I stood Linda up and laid her down on the table behind her. She lifted her dark blue skirt up and raised her hips off the table. This enabled me to remove her pantyhose.

When she was naked from the waist down; the lovely blonde opened her firm, lean, legs for me. This revealed her tight, neatly trimmed love mound to me.

I buried my face into Linda's' blonde love nest. My tongue had a mind of its own as it probed the inner reaches of her quim. When my licking tongue found her aroused clitoris, she moaned and arched her back even as her legs tightened around my head.

The sweet nectar of her love juice gushed down my throat as I assaulted her clitty with my tongue.

When her orgasm had subsided; I raised my head from between her thighs. I had a wide, pussy eating grin on my face.

I positioned myself at the entrance to her blonde love tunnel. Linda grabbed my ass in both of her hands and pulled my rigid cock inside of her. The lovely horny, lady, had her hot, tight, pussy surround and engulf my manhood. Her pussy was hanging on to my thrusting penis for dear life!

I rammed my cock deeper and deeper into Linda's' hot, tight, love nest. Both of our breaths became labored as our sexual ecstasy neared!

With one final plunge of my love pole deep into Linda's' vagina; her orgasm overtook her. My cock spewed forth its hot, creamy, goo deep inside of Linda's' lovely pussy.

When our love dance finished; we kissed each other passionately. Our tongues entwined with one another; trying to join the two of us much like my penis and her pussy had done.

As I pulled my spent member out of the sexy blondes, just fucked love hole; a hearty round of applause and catcalls came from the doorway of the lounge.

Linda looked up in horror and I stood up and faced the doorway.

Standing in the door were the figures of Brenda Buttner, Terry Keenan, Donna Fiducia, and Hilary Kramer. It was obvious that the Saturday edition of the Foxxy Net News Channel had just witnessed my fuck-fest with Linda Vester.

The ladies eyes grew wider as my flaccid penis sprang back to life. They giggled and tittered at the sight of my now; once more; erect manhood.

Linda hurriedly dressed herself and walked out of the room with the rest of the girls.

Being the last to leave; Brenda Buttner turned to me and said with a sarcastic tone in her voice; "I got you again, Greg!"

I answered her in an even more sarcastic tone; "Thank you, Brenda! Anytime I can put on a show for you; just let me know!"

The group of Foxxy Net News ladies caught up to Linda as she exited the corridor. Brenda came up to her and asked the pretty blonde if she was able to give Greg a hand with his problem. Linda stopped and turned to the girls who were anxiously waiting for the answer to Brenda's' inquiry.

"Actually," She began with a laugh in her voice, "I did the blonde thing. I BLEW IT!"

I settled back into the armchair; my cock still at attention.

All of a sudden, the pretty, petite, figure of Kiran Chetry was in front of me. Before I could say a word, the sexy brunette dropped on her knees in front of me and took my rigid cock into her mouth.

As Kiran began to pleasure my penis with her talented mouth and tongue; I thought to myself;

"Damn it all! It's getting so a guy can't jack off in private, any more! "

[Not that I mind it, you see.]

God; I Love This Job!

Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers