Linda's Training Completed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

- I am not so keen to dominate you but now we will have something to tell Kira and she will approve that I nurture your submissive streak.

- Yes, mistress. Will you put on a pink or a blue saree? The pink is made with a more clinging fabric. It should enhance your body curves.

- Ok for the pink saree. I will put on the white choli.

- A good choice. What am I to wear?

- You will remain naked!

- What? But we will take breakfast on the terrace with several staff members serving us! I cannot appear nude in front of them!

- Why not? They will consider it a bonus for their work.

- Mistress, please, I have never been exhibited, never in front of servants.

- You should have been for a long time. I will tell Kira to exhibit you regularly. You could flash truckers on the road. They would love it.

- Oh no, mistress.

- If you do not obey immediately, your bottom will sport a few red weals the waiters will appreciate even more!

A few minutes later, Swapna went out on the terrace where Kira and Kyrhan were waiting for them. She had Leena on tow. The young woman was stark naked and her skin had a reddish hue that covered her from head to toe. She was looking desperately down to her toes. Kira had dark circles around her eyes. Clearly, she had had little sleep that night. Swapna was sure that Kyrhan had found her being fucked silly by her machine. He would probably have replaced one of the dildoes with his own cock and Kira would have been quite eager for another round with her husband. She noticed that Kyrhan was holding his wife by the waist and she was pressed lovingly against his massive frame, an unusual departure from the traditional Indian etiquette, especially for such a high ranking person like the Princess.

- Hello, Swapna, always a pleasure to meet you.

- Good morning, Prince. Was your night pleasant? How are you, Kira dear?

- A bit tired as you can see. Your suggestions were very good and Kyrhan made me exercise some more when he came back home. Oh, Leena is with you and she is nude!!!

- I thought that Kyrhan and the waiters would like to see her thus. No Leena, do not take a seat. You will remain standing behind my armchair in full view of everyone. Please, part your legs to open your crease and cross your arms on your back. Yes, push your tits forward. If you offer them a little more, I could let someone suck them later.

Swapna fed Leena directly from her hand, giving her small pieces of cake, almonds, dried grapes and occasionally a glass of fresh milk. Leena finally was allowed to make a few errands for her mistress, serving her tea or fetching a fruit for her. Kyrhan could not hide he was greatly turned on by the way Swapna was treating her maid. Leena seemed totally tamed, obeying her mistress orders without a fuss. Sometimes, just a click of the tongue was sufficient to have Leena serving her some more tea or a fresh fruit. Kyrhan could not withstand the stress any longer.

- My dear Swapna, may I borrow your slave girl for a few minutes? My cock requires attention from your little minx.

- She is yours to do whatever you feel adequate, Prince. Shall Kira and myself meet you in your bedroom or shall I retire with Kira to her apartments?

- Don't be so formal, Swapna. We know one another sufficiently to be quite clear. I want to ass fuck this pretty wench. Afterwards, I would like to fuck you. Your presence in this palace is so unusual.

- I will try to come more often but remember that I have a boyfriend.

- You may come with him next time, provided he is not a jealous type.

- Thank you, Prince! What about your wife? You didn't invite her to join us!

- Kira is always welcome anywhere in the palace but she is to rebuild her strength. The last night, she had to beg for mercy.

- May I be bold enough, Prince, to suggest that with three beautiful wenches to satisfy this morning, you may have to beg for mercy yourself!

- If it is a challenge, I pick up the gauntlet! Just to make it more interesting, if you win, I will offer each of you three ladies emerald earrings and if I win, the three of you will serve me dinner naked and then spend the night with me.

- We agree!

They should not have agreed as the three women one after the other had to beg Kyrhan to stop, completely exhausted. Kira had half expected she would win as she had had time to recover and she was the last one he turned to but Kyrhan had enough stamina to force her, too, to surrender completely at his feet.

- Kira, you are lucky we had a deal. You have challenged me, your husband. I must be getting old. A few years ago, I would have offered you immediately to the team repairing the palace but today, I will have rather you in my bed this night.

- Thank you, Master. I half expected that you would win the challenge. You are still the best stallion I have ever met.

- Thank you. We had planned that Dan would breed you next month. Phone him immediately he will have to wait one more year. I will send you back only when I am sure you are pregnant. You must be convinced that I am still your alpha male.

- I am, Master. I always was since the first time we met. I am deeply in love with you. I will do anything you ask me.

The next morning, Kyrhan sent Kira to fetch Leena, as soon as she woke up. He was sitting on a very ornamented armchair that was placed on a two steps pedestal. His large frame perfectly suited the majesty of his throne. Kira remained, submissively standing on the floor with her hands crossed on her belly. Her usual saree was in black silk with silver lining. She had given Leena a more simple pink cotton saree. She had followed orders from Kyrhan who wanted to point out the status difference between his wife and Leena, a mere trainee and a foreigner.

- Leena, Are you ready to follow my instructions with regard to your future life with Peter?

- Yes, Prince.

- I have been informed that, in Birmingham where you live and work, there are quite a number of Indian women who still wear traditionnal outfits.

- Yes Prince, You can see sarees, kameez with salwars or churidars and kurtas in the streets. Women wear them for shopping or even at office. Some of my coworkers wear sarees or kurtas at University.

- So you should have no problem wearing permanently Indian clothes, too, even in your professional duties.

- No, Master. My colleagues will probably get surprised the first days.

- That is settled. You will discard immediately all your European clothing except a few outfits you would wear only if you have to travel. I still deny you to wear anything under your petticoat : no undies, ever and no pants.

- I will comply, Master.

- I expect so. Thats not all : from now on, I want you to behave like a true Indian wifeÊ: You will worship Indian gods and make offerings to them, you will totally abstain from eating meat or animal food. Kira will teach you how to worship and give you recipes for healthy food. You will take her as your model for anything.

- Yes, Master.

- You will also personally take care of your husband, washing and ironing his clothes, preparing his food and serving him during meals.

- I fear he will not agree to become a vegetarian, Master.

- He does not have to. You only will be compelled to do so. You will also learn Hindi and Tamil languages to contact the Indian people in your vicinity. I will give you other instructions later. Rajiv will take care of your training from now on.

Leena reported to Rajiv immediately after Kyrhan had allowed her to leave.

- Rajiv, Master, Kyrhan has told me to report to you.

- He has not specified anything for you but I think your punishment for having worn European clothes here in India after the princess had explained to you how to wear a saree had been too mild. I know the proper punishment for a slut like you. Kyrhan gave me the idea. Come with me.

Rajiv made her enter the rooms where work was in progress. There was a group of six workers there, probably simple Dalits. Rajiv pushed Leena toward them.

- Your work has been appreciated by the Princess. I am here to offer each of you a tip. You may stop working for today but you will still have full pay.

The workers were sporting big smiles. The prospect of being paid even though they wouldnt have toiled for it would have been pleasant for anyone but the Princess was really popular among poor people. Working for her was seen by many as a privilege as she always had encouraging words and she helped them whenever they had a personal problem.

- The tip I offer you today is this young English female. You are going to scrub yourself clean in the shower room, put on a condom and then you will be allowed to fuck her at will. You can use her mouth, her cunt or her ass, simultaneously if you care for it. No limits but don't be brutal. No need to damage the merchandise.

The men had not to be told twice. They jumped to the shower room and lined before Rajiv in a matter of minutes. Leena was utterly frightened just watching the greedy faces around her. After having been a hooker for Rajiv during nearly six weeks, she was not scared by the perspective of servicing six men only but their avidity was something she had never faced.

- Tajun, Shilan and Daleep, you are the first team. The three other will wait until you have finished with her.

Two hours later, an exhausted and freshly showered Leena was back in Kyrhan's office.

- I have a few more orders for you. All of them are related to your future sexual relations. I have told you that you must learn Hindi and Tamil languages to contact Indian people in your town. In fact, I want you to offer yourself completely to any Indian man you find attracted to you. From now on, your ass is strictly reserved for Indian men. Not even your husband may use it. And I don't want him to know he is cuckolded by all male Indians around, so you will have to be extremely cautious when you are dallying. Understood?

Leena nodded without comment.

- In order to help you, I have taken the liberty to apply in your name to two of the most important escort girls agencies in England starting in a year or so. They will contact you whenever some official from India or Sri Lanka asks for someone versed in Hindu customs. You will entertain him and let him sample your riches and plunder you at will.

- I will, Master.

Leena felt completely controlled by Kyrhan. He really wanted to make her a whore for Indian cocks. He did not seem concerned by her fucking some Indian official then meeting him at a party she would attend with her husband.

- One last thing. I was surprised that you were not on the pill but had never got pregnant after ten years. As Dan has made you pregnant on his first trial, It could only be a problem with your husband. That was why I asked you to take a sample of your husbands sperm when you were in Birmingham and give it to a laboratory. I have just received the results. I m afraid that his sperm count is very low. You are very unlikely to ever conceive with him.

Leena burst into tears when she heard that her husband was unfertile. Kyrhan added hastily :

- Do not cry. I am a friend of Peter. I know perfectly that he wants desperately children, just as myself until I met Kira. Now I am the happy father of four and I intend to breed her at least once more in the future.

- Peter had told me about your yearning to have children, Master and how happy you were when your wife delivered your first twins.

- In your case, I intend to have you bred repeatedly in the future. Dan has had the first occasion. Next year, I will visit you in Birmingham during a fertile period for you.

- But my husband will discover it!

- No, you will fuck your husband in order to let him think he has sired your offspring. As soon as he has left to work, you will present yourself nude to my bedroom to be properly impregnated. I just hope for you that the baby will not have a too dark complexion. The next baby will be fathered by Dan again to reduce the risks. Afterwards, I may offer you to other European friends

- As it pleases you, Master.

In fact, Kyrhan did not intend to ask Dan whether he agreed to inseminate again the wife of one of the most influent English CEOs in the future. It would be more like an order but Dan would not object. Finally, following Kyrhan's guidance had never been a burden for him. Kyrhan had taken great care to provide Dan with sexy and quite willing girls like his niece Ranu or Leena herself. Kyrhan may have preempted Kira for his own needs but Dan had now much more occasions to fuck her than he had before their encounter. Dan saw himself as a global beneficiary in their association as he had told several times : Better be a minority holder in a striving company than being the total owner of a bankrupt one.

As soon as she had Mastered Hindi, Leena confirmed her enlistment with the escort girl agencies. Less than a month later, they contacted her for her first mission, someone from New Delhi. When she knocked at the door of the royal suite in a five star hotel of central London in Mayfair, she had not expected that the man who opened the door would be Kyrhan himself.

- Hello, Leena, I had told the two agencies that I wanted absolutely to be your first real customer, just to be sure you would not chicken out.

- No, Master. I consider myself as your property. You are my real owner. I am your slave and I have happily relinquished to you the total control of my body.

- So you complied to all my instructions?

- Yes, Master. You told me to learn Hindi and I am now quite fluent with it. I still have not Mastered Tamil language but I am working hard. You told me to register as an escort girl and I obeyed. You told me to wear a saree with no undies. I do not even wear a bra. You can check. You told me I was to offer my ass to my Indian customer and I have lubed my ass aplenty with KY jelly in anticipation. I am ready to accommodate a cock as big as yours immediately, Master.

Kyrhan ordered her immediately to sit on his lap with her back toward him. He made her bunch up her saree and her petticoat to expose her bottom. He fondled a long time her ass cheeks, marveling at the softness of her young skin. He thought that Kira had a skin as smooth as Leena but she had to cream herself repeatedly to obtain such a pleasant result while the much younger woman did not really need to care for it. Swapna's skin was even smoother but she was of true Indian origin. Kyrhan freed his cock that was already hard and pointing skyward. He positioned Leena's bottom so that his cock was nudging her bottom hole. She was stretching it with her hands. She may have lubed herself copiously but she was still fearing the pain when he would enter her. She knew that she would be filled to capacity and should expect no mercy. She had told him that she was his slave, that he owned her totally. So when he claimed her, she should accommodate him even if it hurt her terribly.

Kyrhan pulled Leena down toward his eager cock. The stretched sphincter let the knob enter her with just a sigh from the young woman. It was slimy. His cock felt tightly constricted but there was nothing to block his movements. Leena's feet were firmly camped on the floor, supporting her weight. He parted his legs slowly, forcing her to follow the movement. Soon only her toes supported her. She moaned in anguish. If her toes did not touch any more the floor, all her weight would fall back on her only support, his cock and she would impale herself definitively. Leena tried to put her hands to his legs but Kyrhan wanted to fulfill his desire, whatever the pain for this little minx. He rapidly cuffed her hands behind her neck, placed his hands around her waist and pulled her down. Leena had no possibility to escape the fate Kyrhan had chosen for her. She felt her sphincter stretch progressively around his cock. Soon it gave way completely. She felt his pubes hair tickling her shaven cunt, a commodity Swapna had decided. Kira was shaven too and in their trio, she was obviously the dominant woman. Swapna had only her own hair trimmed but she enjoyed playing with Leena's clit and cunt lips and she rather had them completely bare.

Kyrhan was now totally embedded in her ass. She was feeling ultimately stretched. Her ass was no more aching and there was a growing feeling of fullness, of total abandonment to her master's wishes that was utterly fulfilling. Kyrhan gripped her hips and lifted her up just a few inches before letting her glide down to total impalement. Progressively, he began to accompany her downward movements with a strong pull on her hips to try to penetrate her somewhat more. Each time she groaned or screamed in fear of being ripped open but a few minutes later when he lifted her up again, she moaned in despair feeling him getting out of her tight sphincter. She was now screaming continuously with the rhythm he imposed to her. She reached soon after a climax she would never have expected when she was the faithful wife of Peter.

- Leena, how is your baby?

- He grows steadily, Master. Dans sperm produced a superb baby.

- Are you ready to be impregnated soon?

- Yes, Master. I should ovulate in two weeks around Friday. My husband will try to knock me up as usual then but he leaves on a business trip on Friday evening. I am just waiting for your orders for the location you have chosen : my flat, your hotel room or anywhere else?

- Your flat but you will put your staff on leave for the week. You will be totally in charge. Did your husband decide how many children he wants from you?

- He would like as many as you had, four, Master.

- As I intend to breed Kira soon and several times more and as she has always twins, you will be kept pregnant for years.

- I fear you are right.

- DonÕt fear anything! You should be proud to bear a child from myself, from Dan even though they are officially from your husband.

- I beg your pardon, Master. I am looking forward to be knocked up by my Master next month.

- Good! Just a question : if you are now an escort girl for Indian business men, how are you planning your contraception?

- I will use a diaphragm whenever I am in a fertile time but the men always wear condoms.

The perspective of getting Leena knocked up soon was sufficient for Kyrhan to grow hard again still deep in her bowels. Their second ass fucking was more caring, more pleasant for Leena as Kyrhan was less eager to climax himself. He took the opportunity to caress her breasts and to finger fuck her cunt. She climaxed repeatedly and he loved feeling her shiver in his arms.

- Oh, Master, I cant stand it any more. Please finish and let me catch my breath again.

- Sorry, Leena, my little minx, but this time I will continue until you faint in my arms.

- Master, you are so hard. You can do whatever you want with me!

- Just abandon yourself to my caresses, moan, groan, cry, scream but open yourself completely to me!

- I am totally yours, Master!

Kyrhan felt elated that the training of Linda had been so much rewarding. The former Linda has completely disappeared. The new Leena was a personification of mens wet dreams. She was always smiling, always eager to please and seduce, she was always wearing sexy clothes with a permanent sexy attitude, way of walking, talking or just looking to her interlocutor. The fact of wearing sarees was helpful but her general attitude had changed completely. She was simultaneously coy, sexy, wanton, shy and pleasant and the blend made her extremely attractive both to men and women.

Kyrhan was pretty sure that she would be in high demand as an escort girl for Indian business men and she would find in her town enough Indian men to keep her well fucked. Peter had thanked him profusely for having reawakened his wife but he knew just a small part of her actual sexual activities and would never know more about them. When she was pregnant, Leena was simply gorgeous. Kyrhan would make sure to keep her in that state for the coming years. He reflected that he was controlling Leena much more than he was his own wife Kira. He had decided what Leena would wear all the day long, who would use her ass or her cunt, who would sire her offspring, who she would try to meet and lure into her bed, how she would cheat on her husband. It was even himself who had decided to give her to Swapna as a maid whenever she came to the palace.

dan57
dan57
865 Followers