Linda's Training Completed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leena had been right when she had told that Kyrhan owned her. It was a really pleasant idea to totally own a pretty young woman and order her around like a puppy. He thought that he had resurrected just another family tradition, owning a harem as the former moghol princes. In fact he had four women at his disposal : his wife Kira, really in love with him and ready to do anything for him, that he had patiently trained to be his mate and the mother of his children but he had to share somewhat with her first husband Dan, his niece Ranu he had fucked the very day she came of age, Leena, the wife of one of his closest business friends, who was now his slave and he could count the pretty Swapna who just made occasional visits and was definitely the most dominant of them, perhaps just because she had the highest University degree of them all.