Linda's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- It would be fun to see your tummy swelling during the training. I will phone to tell your husband. He will decide whether you will be a mother or whether you will get an abortion.but no sooner than in three months. Meanwhile you will be tested for pregnancy. We will assume that you are already pregnant. So I mark you as fully available, that is : my dear colleagues may fuck you as often as they want as I told you they are allowed to but, in addition, we can offer you to visiting friends. paying friends!. When you will be considered fully tamed, you may be required to perform out of the house or even abroad but you have quite a road before.

- You. You want to prostitute me!!! I cannot accept being a whore!!!

- Your agreement is not required. You will do what you are told to and no discussion or you will discover the whip on your tits. Besides, your Master has specified he wanted us to train you to be a whore. Rajiv will take care of it.

- My husband wants to make me, his faithful wife, into a whore!!!

- Definitely and he specified not only a house whore but a street hooker too. You will be expected, whenever he will decide so, to go to the city on your own, wait for customers in the street in hookers outfit and you will be punished if you do not earn enough money. And remember that you are already no more a faithful wife.

Linda fell into tears, imagining that her husbands intention was not to continue their life as before, but maybe to replace her with an unknown lover and selling her to a pimp or a whore house in Arabia where she would be fucked by several hundreds men a week without any hope of gaining back her status of free married woman.

Linda was so stressed that the Princess decided to keep her in her own bedroom that night. She had scheduled to give her to the two men for the night but change was requested. She decided to phone Linda's husband before making any further move. Linda would spend the night under silk blankets but she would have first to pleasure her until she would fall asleep. and whenever she would wake up during the night.

The Princess discovered that night that Linda was an expert clit teaser. She would have given lessons to Sappho herself even though it was her first lesbian experience. She must have made Kira climax ten times that night until her clit ached, inflamed by constant solicitations. She had to order Linda to stop. The two women slept in the arms of one another. Linda woke up in time to take her service. When she came in the Princesss room with her breakfast, Kira ordered her naked, on her knees, under the table, between her legs. She had not time enough to order Linda to lick her when she felt her clit divinely sucked between tender lips. When she came for the third time in a row, she ordered Linda once more to stop and to place herself on her knees and hands on the floor in the middle of the room. The Princess called for Dan and Rajiv who arrived at once. She told them to take the opportunity of fucking Linda's brains out. They double teamed her for two hours. Initially, Dan chose her mouth while Rajiv took her cunt. Then they exchanged positions. When they learned that her ass was still virgin, they lubricated her aplenty with butter from the Princess' tray and used her that way two times each. Linda was a good nature as she succeeded to climax repeatedly with only a cock in her bowel and no clit or vaginal stimulation.

The Princess phoned to Linda's husband and Master while she was fucked silly. Linda would not be able to listen to the conversation. Kira explained the problem of Linda's probable impregnation and her unexpected terrific performances in lesbian and anal sex. She added that she thought that Linda was just under the influence of a neighbor and could be reprogrammed quite easily. After a moment thought, Peter decided to let nature follow its course. Linda would experience morning sickness but have her duties fully maintained as long as possible. He wished that being pregnant would make her more pliant. That would not change the goals he had fixed and the time table. Linda would have to be a seasoned hooker when he would come back. He expected her to service himself, for sure, but during her spare time, she would be expected to do all his guests and all his staff from his secretary down to the gardener if he gave her the order. The baby would make her busy for the next twenty years and remind her of her training period. He intended to give him or her later several siblings.

The Princess was relieved that Linda's husband Peter was not planning to get rid of her. That had been the first thing Kyrhan had explained her when he had told her about Linda. Her husband was a close friend of Kira's husband. Peter has really begged Kira to try to break Linda's frigid shell. His speech had overwhelmed Kira and she had agreed to try it. She just had limited her own action to a month and asked for the help of her French husband Dan. Kira had been promised that Linda would still be Peter's pampered wife but her cunt, mouth and ass would be well used everyday for the years to come. The situation would have several advantages for herself : she would please Kyrhan, she would give orders to Dan, her French husband and to Rajiv who had taken a central part in her own training.

Kira waited until the two men had cummed once more, this time in her ass and in her mouth. Linda's cunt was gaping open, stretched wide by the numerous fucks she had received. Cum was oozing on the floor. The Princess ordered Linda to lick the floor clean before going to wash herself in the courtyard fountain.

-If the water is too cold for your taste, harsh! Dan will see that you immerse yourself totally and scrub yourself clean underwater. Afterwards, Dan will dry you and help you tidy the mess you are before taking you back here. You have an hourÓ.

One hour later, Dan introduced a much more pleasant looking Linda. Her hair was perfectly dressed, her skin was rosy from Dan's energetic frictions and her make up was perfect with bright red lipstick with dark red lining, long and curved eye lashes, thick charcoal eye liner, a make up more suitable for a night out in a club than for an afternoon in a desert dwelling but Dan loved a woman's make up rather heavy. Linda was stark naked and Dan had dragged her by the hand. She was still resisting to their ministrations. The Princess slapped her face twice

- Last warning! Either you behave or your tits will suffer definitive damages! You are to be punished first for having climaxed without asking for Dan's permission and now to be so reluctant. Dan, tie her to this low table, knees parted on the floorÓ.

Linda expected to be fucked again by the two men as she had been but she saw, surprised, the Princess opening the terrace door and calling for a dog that was laying in the shade of a table. She let it in. Linda understood immediately what was to be her fate and screamed in horror. That broke her spirit completely. She promised she would do anything they would order her without any restriction.

- OK, Linda, but if you chicken out, we will let the dog have his way with you.

After that afternoon, for some reason, Linda became totally pliant to the Princess' orders. She usually spent the night with Kira or occasionally with Dan and Rajiv. They used her body as often as they could. In the morning, Linda was beaming, with the glorious look of a well fucked slut. She wore her French maid uniform and wiggled continuously her bottom when The Princess or the two men were around, trying to catch their attention. She had cleaned the whole house in the first two days from the basement to the top floor, scrubbing even the window panes and the terrace.

Linda curtsied in front of Kira as she had been told but also in front of the two men asking them if they intended to use her immediately or later. Kira and Dan completely agreed that Linda was fast becoming a wanton slut. Her previous upright behavior was really a product of the sick mind of her neighbor. Linda never referred to her anymore. Peter would have either to move or calm the obnoxious harpy.

Linda had been a poor cook, relying on the skills of the house servants or frozen food chefs. The Princess had ordered her to prepare their meals. Whenever she was not pleased with the food Linda had prepared, Kira had her whipped. As the welts grew in number, Linda made an increasing effort to improve her skills. She read recipes books and made tests. She must have had a latent talent as the quality of the meals soared to top class. She served the meals in her French maid uniform usually but, on occasion, the Princess told her to serve them bare breasted or even stark naked. The pleasure of the taste was compounded by the pleasure of Linda's appearance and the expectancy of unbridled sex with her afterwards.

Kira informed Linda's husband of his wife's progress in just two weeks. He decided it was time to introduce her to paying visitors. He gave further instructions to humiliate Linda by explaining her customers in front of her she had been knocked up by a servant the very day her husband had left for a business trip (that was roughly true) and that she had been given to Kira to be used as a whore by her offended husband (that was even more marginally true). During the dinner, The Princess informed Linda that they would have guests for dinner the next day. She was to prepare food and the table for fifteen people, including Kira, Dan and Rajiv. Linda was to serve them stark naked and to let everyone enjoy her assets. After the dinner, she would have to receive their guests one by one or in groups in the bedroom adjoining the dining room. Individual customers would have a quarter of an hour each and Linda would have a few minutes for a quick shower and for room cleaning before another customer was introduced by Rajiv. As expected, Linda fell into tears discovering that they were still following her husband's initial scheme.

- I obeyed your orders, Princess. I have been totally pliant. Please I do not want to become a whore!!

- Poor dear! Yes you were really obedient and you tried your best for everything but do not forget that your husband had decided to make you a seasoned hooker and we are running late in our time table.

- I cannot let anyone enjoy my body, fuck me!

- You seemed to enjoy my company and Dan never stops to praise your skill in bed. He has even told that you are one of the most Ðfuckable- girl he has ever met.

- Maybe but I know you, him and Rajiv. I couldn t do a man I've never met.

- Nonsense, every woman knows how to do any man if she decides so. But you may prefer a tit whipping before being fucked? Your freshly whipped breasts would add to your attractiveness, I think.

- No, please, mistress! I will behave!

- I expect it so! Do not forget to prepare several desserts. Your customers will eat them while you are fucked in the adjoining room. Do not refrain from screaming as loud as you care. Your suitors would be excited and some of them may ask for a second bout with you.

The next evening, Linda had prepared her now famous wild salmon in Champagne sauce-with a series of desserts. The Princess launched the evening event after the cheese and salad, thanking Linda for a superb dinner and pitying her for not having had the opportunity to taste her own food and being deprived of dessert. She explained again then that Linda was pregnant from some house servant and punished for that by being reduced to the status of a slut and soon a street hooker. Her aim was just to humiliate Sarah publicly. The Princess promised the attendants that she would inform them of Linda's future availability as a common street whore. Today was special as it was her very first prostitution experience so fucks would be free. But she would be available at every hour, night and day from the next day for a reasonable fee to be paid to Rajiv. When Linda heard that, she bent down her head and cried. Not letting her gain back her spirits, Kira gave every attendant a number and dice drawing would designate Linda's first customer.

The dice choose a fat grey bearded man. He slapped Linda's ass to make her walk faster to the bedroom. He did not need to undress her as she was wearing only a very tiny lace apron and four inches stilettos. He pushed her on her back on the bed, put her legs on his shoulders, pointing her heels to the ceiling. Then he eased his cock into her cunt, stretching it open with his thumbs. He did not bother with any foreplay and entered her in a single thrust making her cry with pain. He did not wait either for her to accommodate him and began to rock his hips back and front, looking only for his own pleasure. Linda had never felt as much used, her own feelings totally ignored. Less than ten minutes after their entrance in the room, the man who had unloaded a large quantity of cum in her cunt, was already dressed and ready to leave. He left her a twinny note as a tip, he told her. She felt ultimately degraded, even worse than she had expected. Rajiv came in to urge her to wash herself as much as possible and to tidy the room for her next visitor. Fortunately, the second man was very gentle and took the time to make her climax twice before filling her with his cum.

Afterwards, Linda had to receive three men together. Kira came to overseer the event, to Linda's intense relief. She warned the three men to be especially gentle as Linda had never been fucked in her three holes simultaneously. She told Linda to lubricate her ass that has not been used so far and told the best endowed man on his back on the bed. She made Linda straddle him, opening her cunt with her own fingers. When Linda was fully impaled, she made her lie on her belly on the man. Linda had to open her ass cheeks to facilitate the second man entrance. Her ass had been deflowered by Dan and used several times since by Dan and Rajiv but the man was well endowed. The lubrication helped a lot but she screamed so loud that Kira had to gag her with her hand. In fact she tried to scream until she had been entered to the hilt, then calmed somewhat until the man began his moves in her bowels.

When the screams became interspaced by pleasure moans, Kira told the last man to gag her with his cock. They rode her at will for half an hour, changing positions twice before they cummed in her ass and in her mouth. The last man who was ramming her cunt changed holes when her ass had been vacated. Her screams must have given the other men ideas as afterwards, she received mostly groups of three men. Some of her first visitors came a second time to be serviced by Linda and one came three times, once in each hole. When the last man left, Kira told Linda she had been fucked thirty five times and had received nearly four hundred dollars as tips. She was pleased by Linda's behavior. She sent her for a last cleaning and ordered Linda on the bed with her hands crossed behind her head and her ass in the air. Linda complied and waited her mistress arrival and the un-escapable thrashing that she expected. When The Princess entered her bedroom, she had the whip in her hand and she used it lavishly on the ass she was offered so generously. Kira and Linda did not get much sleep that night.

The next week, she received paying visitors in ever increasing number: five the first day, eleven the second and fifteen, the maximum decided by her master, there after. Linda had to receive the payments, thank her customers, enticing them for another visit. At the end of her working day, she gave the money to Rajiv, thanking him to have kept her well fucked that day.

Linda's husband had resented particularly her wearing more and more conservative garments. Kira felt her duty to use the remaining week to make her used to wear more daring clothes. The French maid outfit was replaced by black clinging micro skirts with see through tops, low cut dresses worn without bra. Whenever Linda bent to serve food, her pert breasts were available.

Kira taught her even the art of wearing a saree. Dan and Rajiv were enthused to watch Kira and Linda in sarees with their tummy and navel openly exhibited.

The Princess began also to dress Linda when she was to receive her guests as a whore, giving her very short flashy skirts with extremely high heels stilettos. With a very small revealing bra or even braless and a small vest in panther imitating fur she would leave open, the outfit was perfect.

Linda's visitors liked her new appearance and one of them asked to take her to a masquerade party in a tourist resort one hundred miles away in Essaouira. The Princess thought that she was now sufficiently tamed not to try silly things but decided the three of them would go along. The hooker outfit thrilled the party attendants. Several people asked her for a dance but she told them she was a hooker and asked them ten dollars for a dance and twenty for a slow. A man gave her the first bank notes and came back enthralled, Linda having allowed him to caress her boobs and finger fuck her. When he asked for a blow job, she agreed immediately but in the garden or in a room upstairs and for fifty dollars. In the garden, she did not try to hide herself and licked the man in view of maybe ten people. Most of them asked her for the same treatment.

After that night, Linda had no more objections to become a hooker. When Kira was sure Linda was completely tamed, they flew her back to Linda's home with Dan and Kira.

Kira reminded Linda of her future arrangements. She would drive to the next city to prostitute herself whenever her husband did not require her to be present. She got used soon to wear the same kind of sexy outfit in the streets, leaning on parked cars, in plain view of the traffic lanes as The Princess had pointed out that her husband would have no interest in having her wait in her car for a customer. When at home, she was to wear a saree as her husband found this garment very sexy. Her only purpose in life would be to please her husband completely

The day he came back, Linda went to the airport in hooker outfit that draw plenty of interest from the security. She told them she was waiting for her husband and pretended the outfit was for a truth and dare play with her husband. They thought she was lying and phoned to her house where Rajiv confirmed them what Linda had told them but added that she was not to just look as a whore but really to be fucked silly, dressed as a slut for her truth and dare game. The whole police station staff obliged and even called customs officers friends when her husband's plane was delayed. One of the female officers noted the glowing appearance of her skin. She asked whether Linda was pregnant. She just nodded with a contrite smirk. The officer asked who had bred her when she left. Linda answered with a smile that she did not know whether it was her husband's black chauffeur or her Chinese butler or her own husband himself. Her husband would find out himself in a few months. They thought it was a joke and laughed.

Linda returned to her home for a new routine. She usually wakes up with her husband around 7AM and helps him to shower and dress up. She accompanies him to the house door either in a see through nightie in winter or stark naked when the weather is milder. Then she showers herself and puts on a simple maids uniform : black skirt, white blouse, lace apron and hair in a tight pony tail. She presents herself to the butler and asks him what chores he has assigned her. She is just one of three maids used for cleaning, washing dishes, ironing or food preparation. If the butler is satisfied by her work, he calls her to his office and fucks her at his will on his desk but if he isn't, he canes her as he would any maid. When delivery, maintenance people or post man comes to the house, she is called to service them as a tip. At the post office, there had been fights between people wanting to deliver parcels to Linda's home.