Linda's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Linda's husband is there for lunch, she prepares his meal herself, serves him food and wine usually naked. The cook, who has only to keep the dishes warm, loves to insert his fingers, cucumber, carrot or anything adequate in her holes when she comes to serve the next dish. She is often sent to the dining room ostensibly stuffed to her husband's delight. He occasionally fucks her on the table after the dessert. In the afternoon, the butler decides: if she is too tired, she may take a nap in her bedroom on the rug not to disarrange the blankets; if he has chores to do, he sends her, but if nothing of importance requires her services, he calls for a friend of Linda's husband, named John Cutler who happens to be a local pimp. John comes to fetch her and she changes in a hooker's outfit in his van. He drops her where she has now the habit of working. She has rarely to wait more than ten minutes between customers. Her target is two customers per hour but she usually reaches more than that as she calls her regular customers on her cell. A waiting queue forms occasionally as some clients require longer special services. Half of what she earned is kept by her pimp, a quarter is given to the house staff as a tip and she is given the rest. She has no more to ask her husband for money to buy dresses or tops she fancied.

Linda spends usually the evenings and nights with her husband. She is usually required to wear a saree and she wears it quite naturally now. Maybe the saree has some part in it but her husband's sex drive has immensely increased. Linda is usually fucked four times every night and could not sleep until she had climaxed six times at least. If her husband is too tired or has something better to do, he calls his butler and offers her to the staff or invites them for a show where she is to be fucked in public by the black chauffeur. If her husband has guests for dinner, he usually offers her afterwards for the night to them, male or female, unless he shares her with them.

Linda admitted to her husband that she is grateful he had sent her to Princess Kira to be delivered from the influence of her neighbor. Peter decided she would visit the Princess in India and thank her in person. At the Delhi airport, Linda was welcomed by Rajiv. He saluted her with a formal Namaste and led her to his car. Once in the car, he scolded her for having arrived wearing European clothes.

- You are in India. We are maybe the oldest civilization on Earth. You had been introduced in the art of wearing Indian clothes like a saree for the pleasure of Indian men. Look at your outfit. You should go back to Birmingham.

- Sorry, Rajiv.

- I am an Indian man. You should address me as Master. For Kira, you may call her Princess and for her husband, Prince or Master.

- Yes, Master. Could we stop for shopping somewhere so that I could be presented to the Princess in adequate garments.

- My pleasure, Linda. I should find you an Indian surname. What would you think of Leena?

Two hours later, Rajiv entered Kira's apartments and announced with a formal voice :

- Princess Kira Singh, Miss Swapna, may I introduce Mrs Leena, the wife of the Prince's friend Peter.

The only question was how long the Princess would wait before ordering Leena to lick her cunt and whether this Swapna girl would play with them. Would she be allowed to service her? She hoped so.