Lindie's Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear Lord! What kind of girl are you? Nobody has ever been able to take my dick down their throat!" the man exclaimed. "That can't be possible!"

Lindie sucked his full length back down her throat, and slowly pulled back again. Her fingers were caressing his balls and occasionally probing his asshole.

She could feel his cock throb in her mouth and down her throat, and the feeling excited her even more. She could taste the pre-come dribbling from his cock, and pulled back so she could taste the real thing on her tongue.

Lindie kept a tight lip-lock around his shaft as her hand stroked feverishly. The old man began to howl, but Lindie was too focused to notice.

Just then, a middle-aged man with a flashlight came running into the shower area.

"Dave, what are you doing with that girl?" The middle-aged man asked, seconds before being covered in a spray of blood.

Lindie's teeth had turned razor-sharp as soon as she heard the name. She instantly ripped the little old man's cock from his body at the base of the shaft and vomited his flesh between his feet. Her nails had turned to claws as she reached through the old man's chest and crushed his spine. Before his body hit the floor, she had reached up and separated the old man's jaw from his skull, tossing it aside the way the old man used to toss his hat onto a rack when he was younger.

The middle-aged man cried in terror and turned to run away, but the sharp tip of one of Lindie's bat-like wings pierced his calf and pinned him to the ground.

Lindie stood up and walked toward the middle-aged man. As she moved closer, she noticed her reflection in the mirrors near the porcelain sinks. She had never seen her reflection in this state, and she paused momentarily to admire the savage beauty of her transformation. Her skin was almost as white and porcelain as the sinks next to her. Her wings looked majestic. If it weren't for the small spatters and sprays of blood on her body, she would have guessed she was the most beautiful thing ever created.

"Help! Somebody help!" the middle-aged man cried, startling Lindie.

He was instantly silenced as the tip of her other wing came up through the bottom of his jaw and through the top of his skull. She was getting better at this.

Unfortunately, her rage at the very name "David" caused her to kill two mostly innocent men.

Her heart suddenly felt heavy. None of this would have happened if she had kept her vows.

The sin was not finished, though, as she realized the torment experienced by the wives of these men would be maddening. As quickly and quietly as the wind, she passed through the campground, found the unsuspecting women, and painlessly and mercifully sent them to join their husbands in eternal peace.

When the bloodletting was finally over, she realized that her human nature would always prevent her from being perfect. She was a near-perfect being, but she was a near-perfect being that now liked to fuck – maybe a little bit too much.

Retribution for this sin would be severe.

She returned to the lodge and picked up as much as she could of the remains of the two men, and deposited them in the thick woods. She wasn't interested in concealing the crime. She wanted to buy herself and Allen time to be far away from this place when the bodies were discovered. She cleaned the showers quickly but effectively, and then, two hours after she initially walked into the lodge, she took her shower.

When she returned to the campsite, the sun was just beginning to rise. She started a small fire for breakfast, and burned the campground's registrar's log and the fake ID she used to register for the weekend camping permit.

Allen crawled out of the tent, blinking hard, and displaying a partial erection.

"How's the missus this morning?" Allen asked with a yawn.

She looked at Allen and smiled, secretly worrying if she had just put his life in jeopardy because of her infidelity.

"She's thinking about desert before breakfast" Lindie said as she pushed him back into the tent. She pulled down his shorts and lovingly sucked his cock until he filled her mouth with come. She held the come in her mouth for several seconds, the way a drunk makes the most of a shot of whiskey, and then swallowed.

A few hours later, Lindie and Allen packed and headed into town for an early lunch. They made love through breakfast, and Allen was afraid they would fuck through lunch, too, if they didn't get back on the road.

Allen drove all day and most of the night. A storm seemed to follow them, and Allen was adamant about getting a motel room. He thought they would have plenty of time to "rough it" the following day when they went to her sister's campground. There was no point in weathering a strong storm when there was a warm, cozy motel room right up the road.

Lindie conceded but they had to go through several rooms before she felt comfortable spending the night in one. She could sense every customer that had stayed in each room, and everything they did, and she didn't like it.

Husbands cheating on their wives.

Wives cheating on their husbands.

College guys trying to get in the pants of college (and sometimes high school) girls.

Husbands arranging for their unsuspecting wives to be fucked by several men.

Wives arranging for their unsuspecting husbands to be fucked by several men.

Straight porn films.

Gay porn films.

Rape.

Torture.

Murder.

Lindie could see and smell every detail as if she were there when it happened.

She finally settled on a room were very little happened at all. As usual, Allen didn't question her strange behavior. He loved her no matter how weird she was at times.

Lindie took a quick shower and put on the nicest clothes she packed. Allen showered after her, coming out of the small bathroom naked.

"Why are you all dressed up? Are we going somewhere?" Allen asked, unaware of his growing erection.

"We're going out to eat somewhere nice, tonight," Lindie answered.

"There's a nice Italian restaurant nearby. A dress-up place. My treat." Lindie smiled.

Allen wasn't sure what to wear, but Lindie produced freshly pressed pants and a shirt, silk boxers, designer socks, and very expensive-looking shoes. He looked at the clothes in disbelief. He had never seen them before.

"Where did all this come from?" Allen asked.

"I picked them up a few days ago. I think they'll fit perfectly. Just wear them for me, please?" Lindie said as she caressed his growing cock.

Moments later, Allen was blinking his eyes as Lindie licked a few drops of semen from her fingers.

"Finish getting dressed, sweetheart. I want to go to bed early, tonight!" Lindie said as she looked in the mirror and adjusted her breasts in her dress. She didn't have to tell him twice.

Allen drove, following Lindie's strange directions, but he didn't think they were getting anywhere. He wasn't sure if he had been driving 20 minutes or two hours. When they arrived at the restaurant, he was completely exhausted.

The restaurant was dark but elegant. It seemed out of place for its location, as the area was mostly unincorporated. The clientele was generally well off, consisting of doctors, lawyers, and a few wise retirees. Allen was immediately uncomfortable, but Lindie held his hand tightly and said they "fit nicely."

Her words startled him, but she acted as if she didn't know why.

An older gentleman sat them at a quiet table with a wrap-around booth, noticeably separate from the rest of the tables in the restaurant. Moments later, a beautiful girl appeared in a waiter's uniform. Lindie was the only one in the restaurant that could see a faint shimmer on the girl's lips and neck. Her last blowjob was a little messy. Lindie was further amused when she smelled the faint odor of pussy on the girl's breath as she spoke.

"Hello. My name is Jacquelyn. I'll be your server this evening. Would you care to start out by looking at our wine list?"

Allen's jaw dropped as he reached for the wine list. His heart felt like it was going to explode as he turned and looked at Lindie.

"Why did you do this?" Allen asked, desperately. "How did... how did you find her? How do you know about her?" He had never mentioned anything about Jackie to Lindie, other than she was his first girlfriend, if he could call her that. Other than in his dreams, Allen never thought of Jackie, and for a moment, he thought this must have been a dream.

Jackie dropped the wine list as her eyes widened.

With lightning-quick reflexes, Lindie caught the wine list before it could knock over their goblets of water, then reached for Jackie's wrist and held it firmly.

Jackie's eyes shifted from Allen to Lindie and back to Allen again.

"Jacquelyn, you're going to be our server this evening. Understood?" Lindie asked. She opened Jackie's hand and placed a small note inside, then closed her hand and released Jackie's wrist.

Lindie called out the name of a rare wine, and Jackie quickly left to retrieve the bottle.

In the wine cellar, Jackie looked around nervously, and then read the note.

"Jacquelyn,

My husband, Allen, dreams about you quite often. I have no doubt that you dream about him, also. I love him very much, although maybe not as much as he loved you. I want him to be happy, but I also want him to let go of you after tonight. I am inviting you to be with us, tonight only, to experience whatever the two of you have been longing for.

After tonight, you will never see us again. I promise.

Lindie"

Jackie stuffed the note into her pocket, found the rare wine Lindie requested, and returned to her table.

"I get off work at eleven." Jackie said to Lindie.

"You'll leave when we leave." Lindie replied calmly. "Your girlfriend will be alright without you for one night."

"But what about my -" Jackie began to ask.

"Your boss understands that you're leaving early tonight, and you'll be here an hour early tomorrow for an extra-long blow job, and maybe you'll lick his asshole." Lindie whispered.

Jackie looked at Allen, ashamed, but helpless to not be with him at least one more time.

Lindie was right. She did dream about Allen. He was the sweetest boy she had ever known. As a young man, he was even more attractive than she could have imagined. How many years had it been? Two? Three? She had completely lost track of time after leaving the institution.

"Are you ready to order?" Jackie asked in a daze.

"Yes, I think so..." Lindie's voice trailed off.

Over the next two hours, Jackie brought out plate after plate of some of the best food the restaurant had to offer. Allen ate like he hadn't seen food in days, and seemed completely oblivious that his pants were around his ankles. Lindie held his cock in her fist and occasionally pumped it to erection whenever she needed a "stiff drink."

Jackie seemed unaffected when she brought more wine only to find Lindie's head bobbing up and down on Allen's rigid cock.

"May I...?" Jackie started.

"When we get back to the motel room." Lindie interrupted.

"... get you anything else?" Jackie continued.

"The gentleman at table seven that frequently fucks your manly bartender will be getting our check this evening. Let him know I said 'thank you' please." Lindie answered.

"Yes ma'am," Jackie nodded and began clearing the plates from the table.

When Lindie stood up from the table, Jackie pulled the table out so they could exit more easily. Allen pulled up his pants as if he was getting up from the toilet, and put his arm around Lindie. Jackie disappeared for only a minute, and then reappeared with her purse, another bottle of wine, and three glasses.

The drive to the motel room seemed to take only minutes. Jackie sat in the back seat, looking from Allen to Lindie and wondering what might happen, next. Allen drove in a trance, and it seemed he wasn't even aware that Jackie was in the car with them. When they finally arrived at the motel, Allen and Lindie stepped out of the car.

"Wait here. I'll let you know when it's alright to come inside." Lindie said to a half-awake Jackie.

Allen opened the motel room door for Lindie, never looking back to the car and Jackie inside it.

Lindie turned the water on in the shower, and quickly undressed herself and Allen. They held each other closely under the warm spray of water, and Lindie kissed her husband deeply.

"Allen, I have something to tell you." Lindie whispered in his ear.

"I love you." Allen said softly. His cock hardened and slowly rose up between her legs, separating them slightly.

"Allen, I fucked another man." Lindie added.

"That's okay. I know you fucked a lot of other men, but we're married now and that's not important." Allen assured her.

"No, I mean, I fucked another man after we were married." Lindie felt his erection fade.

He pushed her back. His face was emotionless, but Lindie could see his tears mixed with drops of water from the shower.

"Why? How could you?" Allen asked. "When did you even have the chance?"

"I don't know. I'm not like everyone else. Haven't you noticed something different about me?"

Lindie asked painfully.

"No. Yes. I mean... I've always known. You're something different. You're someone special." Allen answered with clouded eyes. "I'm here for you. I've always been here for you. That's my purpose in this world."

"Allen, I fucked another man and it was good. It was very, very good. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. I can't take it back. I know that two wrongs don't make things right, but I thought if you slept with someone else, we'd be..." Lindie paused.

"Even?" Allen finished for her.

"I knew the only girl you ever wanted as much or more than me was Jackie. You dream about her more than you dream about me. I'm not jealous. I just knew if there was anyone you would not pass up the chance to be with, it would be her." Lindie sighed. "I feel bad about what I did, but I can't promise I won't do it again. It's not me – this – that wants to fuck all the time."

"Are you going to see 'him' again?" Allen asked.

"No, Allen. I won't see him ever again. At least not in this life." Lindie added.

"So, you're telling me you want an open marriage?" Allen asked.

"No. I'm telling you that what I'm doing with other men could hardly be considered sex. I'm not doing it for my own orgasmic pleasure. You satisfy me more than you could imagine." Lindie answered, realizing that what she just said was no longer true. Just thinking about the little old man's large cock made her clitoris throb.

"Then why are you doing it?" Allen asked, pushing himself as far away as possible without leaving the shower.

"I do it for their semen. I do it for their come. You won't be able to understand it, but I think it's what keeps me alive. I liked you, and now I love you, but I'm also using you, Allen. I'm using you because your come tastes so incredibly good and you have plenty of it."

There. She said it.

Allen felt sick. He wanted to slap her. He wanted to cheat on her a dozen times over. He wanted a divorce. All in due time, though. At the moment, he just wanted to get out of the shower.

He threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, and then ran out to the car to get Jackie. The rain was coming down strong and they were both soaked by the time they returned to the motel room.

Lindie stood in the middle of the room waiting for them. She was dressed in high heels and an elegant, sheer evening gown.

"You're so beautiful." Jackie said, eyeing Lindie's full breasts.

Jackie developed an attraction to women while she was institutionalized. The male nurses and janitors had raped her over a dozen times before anyone realized what was happening to her. She was raped a dozen times more before they transferred her to another hospital several hundred miles away.

The only lesbian porn she had ever made was done without her knowledge. The same janitors and male nurses that abused her also drugged her and put Jackie in the same room with vibrators, dildos, and eventually other attractive female patients. When the ecstasy and other illicit drugs kicked in, the cameras started rolling. After awhile, she didn't need the drugs to derive pleasure from kissing another semi-attractive girl. They continued to drug her, anyway.

A Baptist minister, making routine visits to clinics in the area, stumbled upon evidence of abuse and immediately had Jackie transferred. She eventually received the care she needed and, as she recovered, she fell in love with the man that came to her rescue.

They married, but her marriage was cut short when Bill was released from prison and came looking for her. It didn't take Bill long to find her, as her wedding picture was proudly displayed in their neighborhood newspaper – which was also accessible on the Internet. A simple search brought Bill to their home only weeks after the honeymoon.

Her husband tried to reason with Bill as he broke down the door to their beautiful home, but Bill was out for revenge. He broke the preacher's neck before Jackie could shoot him with her husband's hunting shotgun. It was an act of self-defense, and Jackie was cleared of any wrongdoing, but her hopes of a family and a normal life seemed shattered.

She traveled around the country looking for a place to start her life over. Her husband's life insurance money was enough to modestly take care of her for the rest of her life, but she hated being alone.

Jackie met a waitress at a fine Italian restaurant. They became instant friends, and eventually lovers. Even though she didn't need the money, Jackie took a job at the restaurant.

When the owner of the restaurant caught Jackie and her girlfriend kissing, he threatened to fire them both. When she asked what it would take to keep their jobs, the owner simply stood up and dropped his pants.

Jackie sucked his cock eagerly, thinking if she pleased him well enough, their jobs would be spared. She had no idea that she and her girlfriend would have to blow him before their shifts started from that day on. After several weeks, she got used to the arrangement, and was thankful that his demands never elevated to fucking her or her girlfriend.

"I can see why Allen would want to marry you. What guy wouldn't?" Jackie asked Lindie.

"Thank you, Jackie." Lindie said softly. Her eyes appeared to glow momentarily.

Allen took the bottle of wine and glasses from Jackie and set them on the table.

He looked in the closet and found two terrycloth robes.

"Let's get out of these wet clothes, huh?" Allen smiled as he handed Jackie a robe.

Jackie walked in front of Lindie and slowly undressed. When she was completely naked, she pulled the robe over her shoulders, and then let it slide down her back.

"I won't be needing this, will I?" Jackie asked.

"No, not really." Lindie answered, stepping closer to Jackie. Their difference in frame was startling to Jackie. With heels on, Lindie was almost twenty inches taller than her.

Lindie took another step closer to Jackie, bent down, and waited.

After a brief pause, Jackie leaned up and kissed Lindie on the mouth – first as a friendly greeting, and then as a lover's kiss.

Lindie's hand reached down between Jackie's legs and felt her wetness.

Jackie pushed two of Lindie's fingers inside her wet slit and opened her mouth as if to show Allen their tongues swirling around each other.

Lindie pulled her fingers from Jackie's wet pussy and brought them to her mouth.

Lindie's expression turned to agony and despair.

"You poor girl." Lindie whispered. Tears slowly began to fall down her emotionless face.

"Thirty-five men have taken you.

Only three were welcomed.

Fifteen women have taken you.

Only two were welcomed.

Three lovers in your entire, short life.

Your soul is pure even though your body is not.