Lindie's Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You loved the preacher, but you never stopped thinking of someone else...

Allen."

Jackie began to cry, also, and for one brief moment, she realized what Lindie was. During that moment, she silently prayed that Lindie would take away the pain and give her peace, and Lindie heard her.

Of Lindie's powers and abilities, her ability to read people's thoughts was her least favorite.

Allen was struggling to maintain his sanity at the moment. Her infidelity, her reason for marrying him, seeing Jackie, and all three of them in the same room were almost too much for him to comprehend.

"Allen, would you pour us all a glass of wine?" Lindie asked sweetly.

Allen didn't move.

"I guess the spell is over." Allen said. Lindie looked shocked, for a moment forgetting that he was speaking figuratively.

"Jackie, I love you. But if your life is set right now, the last thing I want to do is turn it upside down on you. Lindie dragged you here because she wants to make up for cheating on me. She figures if I sleep with you, we'll be even, but I don't even know what that means." Allen paced.

"Allen, it doesn't matter." Jackie spoke up. "Lindie promised that I would never see you again after tonight, and I believe her. I've missed you so much, and if she's willing to let us be together one more time, I don't want to waste another minute talking about it."

Jackie ran to Allen and they held each other tightly. He kissed her deeply and she pulled herself up and onto his rigid cock, locking her heals behind his back. His cock slid easily into Jackie's pussy. He looked at Lindie while Jackie moved up and down on his shaft.

Lindie helped herself to a glass of wine while Allen carried Jackie to the bed.

Allen proceeded to fuck Jackie in every imaginable position, causing her to orgasm three times to every one of his. Lindie had finished the entire bottle of wine by herself as she watched her husband fuck his former girlfriend in the ass for almost thirty minutes.

Jackie was impressed with Allen's staying power, but not nearly as impressed as Lindie.

Lindie kicked off her high heels and sat on a chair next to the bed. She subconsciously pulled up her legs causing her pussy lips to open, and slid two fingers inside. She fingered her pussy in rhythm with Allen's thrusts in Jackie's ass and soon brought herself to orgasm.

Jackie, bent over on all fours on the bed, motioned for Lindie to join them.

"Lindie, would you like me to lick your beautiful pussy?" Jackie asked.

Lindie felt dizzy. She knew it wasn't from the wine, because she never got drunk.

Up until a few days ago, she never got sunburned, either. Could she really be inebriated?

She looked at herself in the mirror and realized that her sunburn had already turned to a golden tan with the faintest tan lines.

Lindie stood up and removed her evening gown, then positioned herself in front of Jackie on the bed. Within seconds, Lindie was coming again from Jackie's expert tongue.

Lindie carefully slid under Jackie so her face was beneath her pussy, forming a '69' with her.

Jackie once again buried her face in Lindie's snatch and licked feverishly, sliding her fingers in and out of Lindie's pussy and asshole.

Lindie returned the favor by licking Jackie's clit while Allen's cock hammered Jackie's asshole.

"Come in my mouth, my husband." Lindie said to Allen.

"No, don't! I'm not clean. I wasn't planning on having anal sex tonight!" Jackie pleaded.

"Come in my mouth, my husband... please." Lindie whispered sternly. "It's okay. Jackie is cleaner than she thinks."

Seconds later, Allen pulled his cock from Jackie's asshole and placed it in his wife's mouth.

"Mmmmm." Lindie purred. Seconds later, Allen filled Lindie's mouth with what she'd been waiting for. Lindie reached up and unexpectedly jammed a finger up Allen's ass, causing him to produce several more spurts of semen.

"Even better." Lindie mused.

Jackie thought she was going to be sick. She could smell her shit on Allen's dick when he pulled out of her ass, but when she turned to look at Lindie sucking his cock, it was clean.

Lindie licked her lips, and licked her teeth, turning to smile at Jackie.

"See, all clean." Lindie smiled baring perfectly white teeth. For a moment, Jackie thought the teeth were pointed, but the very next second, they looked like any Hollywood starlet's teeth.

To make Jackie feel better, Lindie got up and brushed her teeth. When she came back to bed, Allen and Jackie separated, leaving a space for Lindie in the middle.

The three kissed each other briefly, and when Allen was ready, he mounted Lindie from behind while Jackie slid underneath her. When it came for Allen to come, Jackie was in the middle of an incredible orgasm provided by Lindie's mouth on her pussy and Lindie's fingers in her asshole.

Jackie's mouth was opened wide, which Allen mistook as an invitation for his cock.

He pulled his dirty cock from Lindie's ass and shoved it into Jackie's mouth.

She began to gag as soon as she saw Lindie's shit on his dick, but her mouth was soon filled with Allen's delicious semen. She swallowed and continued to let him pump his cock in her mouth.

"Allen, put it back in my butt." Lindie asked from between Jackie's legs.

He did as he was told, thrusting several times before Lindie spoke again.

"Now, put it back in her mouth." Lindie directed.

He pulled out of Lindie's ass and waited. Jackie helplessly opened her mouth invitingly. She wasn't sure why, but there was no taste or smell of shit on his thick dick. She could have sworn she had seen it, though.

He alternated between Lindie's asshole and Jackie's mouth several more times until he once again filled Jackie's mouth with his orgasm.

"Holy shit!" Allen exclaimed.

"You could call it that." Lindie said under her breath.

"I need to take a shower." Allen said as he hopped off the bed.

Lindie turned around and got on top of Jackie, kissing her fully on the mouth and pushing several fingers inside her pussy. Jackie came instantly and rolled Lindie onto her back. She sucked Lindie's nipples into her mouth, squeezing her full breasts hard, and finished by sliding her entire hand inside Lindie's pussy. Lindie cried out just before an intense orgasm and pulled Jackie's hand from her tightening pussy before possibly breaking her wrist.

They kissed some more, and when Allen returned from the shower, they positioned themselves in such a way as to allow their pussies to rub against each other. Their heads were hanging off opposite sides of the bed, and Lindie was the first to request his cock in her mouth.

Allen was amazed at how well they each took turns sucking his cock, but he knew when he came, Lindie would expect the prize. He filled her mouth, then withdrew his limp cock as the two girls once again repositioned themselves into a '69' and brought each other to orgasm.

After a brief rest, the girls hopped off the bed and showered together.

Allen turned on the TV while he heard the girls giggling, kissing, and bringing each other to orgasm in the shower. While he waited, there was a special report on a mass murder that occurred in the campground they had just visited.

Twenty people – men, women, and children – dismembered and their body parts scattered about the campground.

"Lindie, come here and look at this!" Allen called out.

The girls came out with wet hair, towels around their waists, and bright smiles. Lindie's smile quickly disappeared as soon as she looked at the television.

"Oh my God." Lindie spoke quietly. 'He's following me,' she thought to herself.

"We're lucky we left when we did! They say this happened this afternoon." Allen said excitedly.

"Turn it off." Jackie demanded. "I don't want to know any more about it."

"Probably a good idea. We don't want to have nightmares, right?"

Allen turned off the TV and crawled back into bed. The girls joined him and, one-by-one, they each fell asleep. Lindie had no idea why her eyes closed so easily, but within minutes, she didn't care.

For the first time in days, Lindie began to dream.

She could see a beautiful black girl wearing some kind of Egyptian jewelry, and little else.

She was so beautiful and so elegant; she could have been a princess.

In a flash, a disgusting, winged figure appeared in front of the girl, but she wasn't afraid of him.

Instead, she displayed a playful attitude as she watched his groin morph into a large, rigid, cock. His bat-like face yelled at her in some unknown language, but she held out her arm and placed her hand on his chest, answering him in what must have been a warning to be patient.

The black girl turned away from the creature, bent over, and spread her ass cheeks, waiting for his approval.

The creature mumbled something else, and the black girl turned and dropped to her knees as if worshipping the creature. The creature stepped forward and brushed the girl's lips with the tip of his large, disgusting cock. She opened her mouth and used her tongue to lick the shaft and head of his large member. Lindie giggled in her sleep as she realized the creature was without testicles.

The creature and black girl suddenly stopped what they were doing, almost as if they realized Lindie was watching them. Lindie held her breath.

After a brief pause, the black girl continued licking and kissing the creature's large, porcelain cock.

Within minutes, the creature's wings had completely disappeared and his bat-like face began to look more like that of a young man. His cock, however, remained abnormally large for his frame.

The creature then lay on the ground, and the black girl positioned herself on top of him, carefully inserting his large cock in her pussy. She leaned forward and kissed the creature's face as her ass moved up and down, sliding his long shaft in and out of her tight pussy.

Her playful attitude quickly disappeared as she brought herself to her first orgasm on the creature's cock. As she continued to ride his large dick, he continued to look more like an attractive young man.

The creature mumbled something else, and the black girl hesitated.

The creature repeated his mumble, and his transformation into a handsome young man was suddenly reversed. His skin paled and his wings began to materialize.

The black girl sat up, turned around, and quickly attempted to fit the head of his large cock in her asshole, but his cock was too big – and for her – it was too late.

She looked worried as the creature's clawed wings dug into her shoulders, and she cried out as he forced her down onto his stone-like cock.

Terror covered her face as he pushed her down further, and she began to chant what must have been a prayer her people said when on the verge of death.

"Let her go!" Lindie shouted in her sleep, although in her dream, the words were in the tongue of the creature. The creature paused for a moment, then looked directly at Lindie and smiled. Lindie recognized that smile. It was the sinister smile of her alleged brother, David.

The smile quickly turned into a snarl as the creature pushed the beautiful black princess down farther, crushing her internal organs. Blood poured from the girl's mouth as she silently screamed.

Lindie lashed out and severed the black girl's head, attempting to end her misery, and the creature began to laugh.

"I know who you are. I'm going to kill you, you son-of-a-bitch!" Lindie roared.

The creature continued to chuckle and said something that Lindie understood as "only after you kill everyone else, first."

Lindie was suddenly awoken by Jackie's screams. Jackie was curled up in a corner of the room, farthest from the bed. Lindie tried to read Jackie's mind, but the poor girl seemed to have gone insane.

As Lindie rose from the bed, she was confused to see blood splattered and sprayed all over the walls and ceiling. She looked in the mirror across from the bed and could see she had transformed into the near-perfect being she so admired. When she turned to look at the bed, however, her face turned colder and her eyes burned brighter than they had ever been.

There, on the bed, were the remains of her husband, Allen. His head was severed from his body. His body was pulled apart from his groin to his chest. His eyes and mouth were still open as if calling out "why?"

"Please." Jackie spoke softly.

Lindie turned around quickly, just missing Jackie's face with the razor-sharp tip of one of her wings.

Jackie was standing before Lindie, calm and coherent. Lindie was able to read her mind for a split second and could see what had happened.

She had transformed while in her nightmare of a dream, knocking Jackie out of bed, but also ripping apart her husband in the process.

Jackie's one, true love was gone. Her mind was finally broken. She knew she was destined to spend the rest of her life in an insane asylum. She wanted it to end, now.

"Please take away the pain. I know you can do it." Jackie said. "Let me be with Allen, again."

The sight of Lindie like this, and the unintentional slaughter of Allen were more than most mortals could handle, including Jackie.

Lindie spread her arms and wings, and Jackie stepped forward, resting her face on Lindie's bosom.

She held Jackie in her arms with all the love one being can have for another, and kissed her gently on top of her head. Jackie's body instantly fell lifeless.

"No more pain, Jackie." Lindie said between pointed, razor-sharp teeth.

"Tell Allen I miss him already."

She carefully laid Jackie's body on the floor.

Miles away, Jackie's girlfriend's dark-skinned body cooled. Her Egyptian jewelry sparkled in the early morning sunlight. A stray dog licked her face, paused, then trotted several yards away and licked her hand.

Lindie's wings folded as she walked to the car. The concrete sidewalk crumbled beneath her feet. She effortlessly pushed her hand through the glass of the car, reached in, and grabbed whatever clothes and camping gear she thought might be useful, stuffing it all into a large backpack.

The sun was only minutes from rising.

She looked at her reflection in the window of an adjacent motel room. She looked like a white marble statue, spattered with blood. She once thought of herself as angelic. Now, covered in Allen's blood, she looked and felt farthest from it.

"To what purpose, God?" Lindie asked quietly, staring at the ground.

"To what purpose?" She asked again, slightly louder and looking skyward.

She was overcome by several emotions as she looked at Allen's car.

They were on their way to finding her remaining sister so she could find out where she came from, and maybe why she was so different from everyone else in her family.

When it was quiet, and when she really concentrated, she could see into the not-so-distant future. She had meditated long and hard before they started their journey to make sure she was doing the right thing. It was going to be an adventure, and it was going to be fun.

Allen wasn't supposed to get hurt. He wasn't supposed to die. How did this come to be?

"It wasn't supposed to be this way!" Lindie yelled. An unearthly roar replaced her soft, feminine voice. Within a half-mile radius, windows shattered, eardrums bled, and birds and other small animals fell to the ground, dead.

Lindie grabbed the backpack and took to the skies, heading indirectly to her sister's campground. She knew she was being followed, but she had no idea how close he was.

A handsome young man stepped out of the shadows of the motel room.

"Jackie, Jackie, Jackie. What has become of you?" David said as he stood over her corpse.

"Bill sends his love."