All Comments on 'Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 04'

by Cartman94

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Will this help?

I love the hell out of this Series, and don't want it to End. To be honest, I would like to see more of Donza's race, I've noticed that they said something about Marriage, I am also excited to see if someone will switch out their parts and get "Preg." But on top of all that, Donza's race needs more main Characters.... Knowing a good writer like you, I am sure you could come up with more Story.... Your story line is amazing already, and i'm truthfully jelous that I cant bring my own Stories into something this amazing. But would you also think about a little Action as well? That would spice things up if you are running out of Idea's, which I really hope your not. Anyways... I am someone full of Idea's, and ALOT of them. If you need to send a message to sgt_dillon@hotmail.com <---- Funny name, Eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
call me selfish

Call me selfish (i want more) the story line itself is AMAZING! let alone the sex parts. I would love to read all about their reaction in seeing the city for the first time...I would love for Laura to meet someone on the planet, so she can have her own partner. And wouldn't it be awesome for Lindsey to have a baby half human/alien and it's a boy. Just a thought.

Thank you so much, please keep on writing!

lord_of_cumlord_of_cumover 8 years ago
Get a feeling from this

http://www.drtuber.com/video/2436539/hot-3d-babe-works-shemales-hard-cock-with-hands-and-pussy

you are welcome!! ;)

ShortyMacShortyMac10 months ago

What an awesome storyline. So full of love amongst all the characters and the sex was awesome too. 😜

Loved the way you ended it with everyone heading off with Lindsay and Donza. Perfect.

This chapter is getting an unprecedented response from me in that for the first time ever I have read a story that deserves no less that the most stars I’ve ever awarded. 30 Rock hard stars………. 🤤🤩

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous