Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers

After a long time of slow fucking, Lucy straightened her back, put her hands on my stomach and began moving faster. Her butt slapped against my thighs and she moved her hands towards her breasts and squeezed them again. My hands glided all over her body as well. We both moaned and panted as she filled herself up again and again. I moved forward, took one of her nipples in my mouth and nibbled it softly. She wrapped her hands around my head and moaned loudly. My hands glided over her back as we fucked in that position for a long, long time.

Then I moved us both in missionary position. We kissed and moaned as I began thrusting harder and faster. She had her hands on my butt, helping me push into her over and over again. She began moaning louder and louder and I knew she was close to her third orgasm. And I knew mine was inevitable too. I took her hands in mine again and pressed them above her head. I began thrusting and fucking even faster than before. Our tongues entwined again, and that's when it happened. Lucy moaned into my mouth and shivered yet again. Her pussy contracted around my cock and her juices were drooling down my shaft. At that moment I came too. We both moaned into each other's mouth as my cock twitched and throbbed and shot strings of cum filling her up. I kept thrusting for as long as I could before I fell down onto her.

We both moaned and panted and laughed and kissed. "Oh my God Lindsay, that was amazing." I couldn't answer, I just smiled and kissed her again. As we were kissing I knew that what we just did was something more than we ever did before. Having sex with a strap-on was nothing like this. Lucy rolled us over so she was on top, broke our kiss and stared at me. "Can I have one too?"

I laughed. It seemed like everyone wanted one. "Sure, we'll talk to Donza about it this evening. I can't really call her now, she's busy with my sister."

She looked surprised again. "Your sister?"

Shit. What did I just say. I just told her the one thing I wanted to keep a secret.

"Tiffany knows about this?" she asked. There was no point in lying anymore so I just nodded, a bit embarrassed. "Did you two have sex?"

"Uhm, no, I didn't have sex with Tiffany."

She looked puzzled for a bit, but then she figured it out. "Your mother?"

I nodded, again in embarrassment, my head as red as ever. "I'm sorry, but the first few weeks you have this cock, it makes you crave sex, and my mother was..."

She quickly put a finger on my lips. "Don't worry," she said and kissed me, "it's kind of kinky. And besides your mother is a very attractive woman."

"So, you're not disgusted?"

She smiled and shook her head. "After seeing you with a dick, nothing surprises me anymore, plus I'm having a lot of trouble keeping my hand off your body as we speak."

All my worries disappeared right then and there. I rolled us over again and kissed her. "Well then, if you want to put your hands on my body, I guess I have no choice but to let you."

That evening around eight o'clock, after another round of hot sex, telling her how it happened with my mother and me, showing her I could change it back and forth between a cock and a pussy, and telling her what would happen when she got one herself, I called Donza. Her hologram appeared.

"Hey honey, how is my sister doing?"

"Everything went well, she got a brand new cock and is very eager to use it. She has been talking non-stop about your mother."

I laughed. "I guess they will have a busy evening."

Donza laughed too. "I'm sure they will."

"I wanted to talk about Lucy. She wants one too, is it possible to give her one too?"

She smiled. "No problem," and then after a short pause, "I guess that means you have been busy again."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, but don't worry, I have something special for you tonight, I know you'll like it."

"I can't wait."

"So can Lucy and I come up?"

"Sure, just stand outside in their garden and I'll pick you up."

"Okay, love you, bye."

"Love you too."

Lucy and I got ready and I made sure I took the babydoll and thong with me. We went outside and waited a couple of seconds. I glanced over at Lucy and saw that she was very excited. I smiled, took her hand and gave her a wink and then earth disappeared. The next thing we saw was the transportation room. I, of course, already knew what it looked like from here on out, but Lucy had her eyes wide open. Then, the door went open and Donza and my sister appeared. I walked up to Donza, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. 'Hey honey. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too sweetie."

I turned to my sister who immediately kissed me and said: "So, I guess you told Lucy." I could only nod and she smiled. "Look!" she yelled in excitement. She took my hand and pressed it against her crotch. I smiled back. "I can't wait to show mom."

I knew I shouldn't be, but I was a bit jealous that my mom was going to experience it first. Lucy walked over next to me. "Donza, I want you to meet Lucy, Lucy, this is Donza."

"Nice to finally meet you Lucy." Donza said. Lucy still couldn't believe what was happening was real, even when they shook hands. "Before we go any further, I'm going to send Tiffany home first."

My sister kissed me again, said bye and then turned to Lucy, "It was nice seeing you again."

Lucy nodded and we walked out of the room. My sister waved, and then she was gone. She was off making sure mom wouldn't have much sleep tonight. I had to laugh at the thought. I turned around and saw that Lucy was still shy and nervous. I looked and Donza and said: "Honey, why don't we go up to your room?"

"That sounds like a good idea Lindsay."

I gave Lucy a wink, took her hand and we took off. Ah, Donza's room, I thought to myself when we entered it, my favorite place on this ship. Lucy and I sat down at the table and Donza was getting us something to drink. Lucy leaned over to me and whispered in my ear: "Wow, she has stunning eyes." I smiled and whispered back: "I know." Donza came back with three glasses of water and sat down too. I feared there was going to be an awkward silence, but Donza began talking immediately.

"So Lucy, Lindsay told me you two met when you ran into each other on the playground in first grade and bumped your heads together."

Lucy smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I will always remember it. It hurt like hell."

We all laughed and from that moment on all the tension, all the shyness and nervousness was gone. We talked and laughed a lot and Donza and Lucy really hit it off. It was fun talking about old stories and laughing at our embarrassing moments. It was arousing when we talked about our experiments in high school. Hearing and talking about all these things made me realize again how close we were. Seeing the light in her eyes as she went on about our times together made me feel warm inside. And the sexual experience we had earlier brought us even closer together. After talking for what could have been ages, we reached the point about her wanting a cock herself.

"Has Lindsay already told you what you can do and not do when you have it?" Donza asked to Lucy.

Lucy nodded. "Yes, she told me that I could impregnate someone, or still get pregnant myself, but that my children would only be girls. She told me that I could switch it back and forth between a penis and a vagina, but that it would take some practise at first. She also said that there would be no harm done to my female reproductive organs."

"And you are okay with that, especially the first point about only giving birth to girls?"

"Yes." she said firmly.

"Okay then if you're okay with it my people can run whatever tests they need this evening so you can have it as soon as possible tomorrow."

"Sounds good." Lucy said and we all stood up.

"I'll come too." I said, but Lucy hugged me and said: "No don't worry, I'll be okay," and then continued in a whisper, "besides, you still have to show Donza your surprise." She kissed me, but then quickly realized what she had done and turned to Donza. "Sorry."

Donza laughed. "Don't worry, I know her lips are irresistible."

I blushed and after Donza gave me a wink they left the room. I put the glasses away and went to the bathroom to clean myself up, I knew that they would be gone for some time. I undressed, took the bag where I hid the babydoll and thong and put them on. And just like in the dressing room earlier, when my eyes fell on the bulge in my thong, I was immediately aroused. I left the bathroom, hopped the two steps that led up to her bed area and jumped on the bed. Nice and soft, just as I remembered it. I thought about taking a sexy pose, but decided to go for a sweet and innocent one where I would lay on my back, the back of my head against the head end of the bed, my legs stretched but crossed, where I fondled my hair with one hand and had one finger against my lips smiling an innocent smile. Then I finally heard the soft sound of her door sliding open. And then she saw me.

"Now that is a pleasant surprise." she playfully said with a devilish grin as she walked up to me. My heart was pounding as she walked slowly just to tease me.

"Like what you see?" I asked in the same playfully way when she reached the foot end of the bed.

She took of her top and revealed her bra, jumped on the bed and crawled her way towards me. She pressed her amazing lips against mine. "I love it." She kissed me again. I softly pressed my tongue against her lips wanting to taste her. She eagerly parted her lips and our tongues collided. Warm feelings of love and passion came over me when she put her hand on my cheek and her tongue entwined with mine. She rolled us over and my body sank into hers. Her hands on my cheeks and her tongue tenderly massaging mine gave me goose bumps. No one, not my mother and not Lucy could make me feel the way she made me feel. Her lips, her body, her scent, her touch every part of her sent me to heaven. There is nothing I wouldn't do to feel her perfect skin against mine. I melted in her body. This kiss filled with passion lasted for a very long time. I was already so excited, and I couldn't wait to feel her deep inside me once more.

She sat up, not braking the kiss, and one of her hands left my cheek and softly groped one of my breasts. The mixture of the fabric and her tender fingers made me shiver and moan. She caressed it ever so softly. My nipples were already hard and felt wonderful against the babydoll and my bulge had already grown into a full erection. While our lips and tongues still enjoyed each others' taste my hands glided slowly over her back and unhooked her bra. Still without breaking the kiss we took off her bra and the hand that was caressing my breast had found its way back to my cheek. I wrapped my legs around her lower back and gently pulled my body closer against hers. Her body was now firmly pressed against mine through the fabric. Her hard nipples glided softly against mine.

Then her hand moved back down my body, over the babydoll, but did not stop at my breasts. First it made its way under the babydoll and softly rubbed my tummy. Then it moved further down to my erection. She put her hand on my thong and started moving her hand up and down as slow as possible. Her hand gliding up and down my cock through the fabric of my thong felt so erotic and I moaned in her mouth trying not to brake this perfect kiss. While she switched between rubbing the head, gliding over the shaft and massaging my balls, her other hand made its way to one of my breasts and caressed it again. This time I had to leave the warmth of her lips to let out a louder moan.

Now that we were no longer kissing I pressed her down on her back again and kissed her breasts. Now it was her turn to moan when my lips closed around one of her dark blue nipples. After nibbling and licking them both I moved my head further down and pressed my lips on her belly button. Her tummy was so flat and perfectly smooth that I had to kiss it every time I passed it. Then I moved even further down and began removing the rest of her clothes until she was completely naked. And there it was, her 6 inch cock waiting for me. I took in her magnificent scent once more. Her cock was twitching, aching to be pleased. And my lips were begging for something sweet and delicious.

I took the shaft softly between my fingers and pressed my lips against the head. Donza's body shivered and she moaned in a cute, soft way when my lips made contact. I tasted her enticing precum and my mouth began to water and was begging for more. I wrapped my lips around the head and very slowly made my way to the base. Donza let out a long moan as my lips slid along her shaft until my nose hit her blue skin. I began with only swirling my tongue around her head. She moaned, she arched her back and she softly whispered my name as she enjoyed me. I put my hands on her inner thighs and began moving my head up and down her shaft slowly and passionate. Her precum was now oozing and filling up my mouth. She groaned and twitched as I reached the top of her head over and over again.

I began massaging her balls and I noticed her breathing quickened and I knew she was close to her orgasm. I kept the same slow speed as her cum was building up inside her. And when I reached the bottom and swirled my tongue around her head once more, I pushed her over the edge. She filled my mouth with hot strings of cum. She groaned, moaned and yelled my name as her cum kept coming. She filled my entire mouth with her delicious white cum and I wanted to share it with her. I moved up and our lips finally met again. I let her cum fall on her tongue as she pressed it into my mouth and we mixed our saliva and her cum together. We played around with her cum for a while before we both swallowed it.

After another long kiss, she moved. She lay me down on my stomach, my cock pressed between my tummy and my thong and the mattress and she sat on her knees behind me. I felt her hands on my naked butt cheeks as she softly kneaded and spread them. After a while she took the thin string of fabric covering my butt crack and pulled it out of the way. That's when I felt her tongue gliding against the rim of my ass. I moaned loudly when I first felt it. She teased me at first by just licking the rim of my ass, so I putt my hands on my butt cheeks and spread them apart, letting her know I want more, I needed more She quickly answered my cry for pleasure and pushed her tongue as far as she could inside of me. I moaned and yelled out her name as she began softly and slowly moving her tongue around inside me. Her tongue was magic. My body kept shivering, my nipples got even harder and I had goose bumps all over my body. I had no control over my body and I let pleasure take over.

Then, after enjoying her tongue for a long time, she pulled me up to my knees. She still sat on her knees behind me and her breasts were pressed against my back and I felt her nipples through the fabric of my babydoll. She put one of her hands on my side and used the other one to aim her cock against my ass. She kissed my neck and slowly slid into me. The feeling was pure ecstasy. She put her other hand on the other side of my body and fully entered me. Then she wrapped her arms around my stomach and began moving her hips. I leaned my head back and let it rest on her shoulder as her cock moved softly, but incredibly deep inside of me. She continued kissing my neck and her hands were moving from my stomach to my breasts, one under and one on top of the babydoll. She caressed them with the same passion and softness as before.

I put my hand on her cheek and moaned loudly as her cock filled me up over and over again. Feeling her hot breath on my neck and one of her hands gliding over my tummy and grabbing my throbbing erection through my thong made me shake and moan. We were one and our movements were filled with passion, love and lust. Her fingers moving all over my body drove me crazy. We moved to missionary position and I wrapped my legs around her butt. Our lips and tongues met once more. Her lips, her tongue, her skin, her cock. She took me to places filled with pleasure that I had never been before, places that I never even thought existed. My lips trembled, my body shook, my nipples were extremely sensitive and my cock twitched like never before.

We made love all night, in every position imaginable. With every passing second the excitement rose. With every passing second our passion and love grew stronger. She filled me up over and over again, and every time she was completely in I craved her more. Every time I stared into her stunning purple eyes, I fell more in love. My fingers touched her lips, her cheeks, her chin, her breasts, nipples, stomach, thighs and every inch of her body felt so soft, so smooth, so divine.

We were in the missionary position again, kissing, and I felt this warm feeling building up inside me. Donza's breathing was heavier as well. Donza broke the kiss and stared with those beautiful eyes deep into my soul. "I love you." she said. "I love you too." I managed to answer between my moans. We kissed again, and three more thrusts later my body began to shake like never before, every part of my body was more sensitive than it had ever been before and with one final thrust she sent me over the edge. My eyes rolled back and I had to break the kiss to moan as loud as I could. I had no control over my body anymore. My ass contracted around her shaft while waves of cum shot out of my throbbing cock. My cum landed both under and on top of my babydoll. My ass got so tight that it took Donza only one more thrust as well before she filled up my ass. The sensation that my body went through was indescribable. My body kept shaking for another ten minutes after Donza had slid out of me, but our hands were still all over each other. We kissed, we teased, we rolled around and we fooled around until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up first the next morning. Donza was laying curled up right next to me with one hand on my tummy under my babydoll and her head resting on my breasts. I put my hand on top of hers, touching her skin through the babydoll and I noticed it was a bit sticky with my cum. I smiled, closed my eyes and dozed off again, but was woken up by the touch of her soft lips against my cheek. I turned my head and stared into her eyes. "You are so beautiful." She blushed and kissed me. Then we just lay there for a long time, snuggled up close together. My mind wandered off and I caught myself thinking about the future, about us.

"Do people on your planet get married too, just like us?" I suddenly asked. She nodded and I saw the smile on her face. I knew that she knew what I was thinking about and I knew she was thinking about it too. "How do you propose? Is it like on earth where the one who asks buys the other one a ring?"

"No, not exactly," she said as she took my hand, "we don't buy a ring for the other one, but we give that person a gift, something special, it can be something you buy or something you make yourself, but it's something that symbolizes the love they share between one another. Then the two people have a ceremony that dated from a long time ago, and then they write their names on one piece of paper and throw it in a fire. This symbolizes that their love will prevail through the hardest of times and that their love will be forever, even after death."

"Wauw, that's beautiful." I said and I was secretly hoping that we would have the chance to do that someday. And just as if she was reading my mind, she squeezed my hand, moved her head an inch away from mine as she stared into my eyes and put her other hand on my cheek.

"And I promise you, one day you will receive the greatest gift ever, we will write our names on a piece of paper and throw it in the fire together, and we will grow old together."

Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers