Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped kissing her "hair" for a while and just caressed it. Then the second before I was about to come, I softly nibbled it. She moaned and shook and her ass contracted around my cock like never before. That's when we both came together. Hot globs of my cum shot up her insides as hers was being mixed with the water. We shivered, moaned and panted as our orgasms grew stronger with every passing second. I let go of her "hair", kissed her neck and wrapped my arms around her stomach as I kept myself deep inside her, not wanting to let her go, not being able to leave her. I wanted to lay like this forever, to keep her close to me all the time, to feel like this for eternity.

Once our orgasms subsided and my cock was limp again, I slid out of her, making her gasp one last time. We got out of the tub and I dried us both off, kissing her whenever I could. I sat down on the chair against the wall and pulled Donza on top of my lap. Our naked bodied touching again. Her thighs against mine, her breasts and nipples against mine, our tongues entwining. We had to stop, we had to get dressed and go downstairs, but I couldn't. I couldn't let her go. My body was burning up, my heart was pounding too fast, too hard. My fingers trembled, my lips trembled, my mind was drifting away in this moment of euphoria. Sadly, the moment had to end and our kiss stopped. I dressed her. I had to keep my hands on her body. I had to feel her skin, her flesh underneath my fingers. I was addicted and she was my drug. I was still naked when she was fully dressed. Without saying one word she brushed my cheeks, kissed me and left the bathroom.

I knew I was going to see her again in a few minutes, but somehow I felt alone, standing here naked in the middle of the bathroom. I filled the sink with ice cold water and splashed it on my face, trying to cool down my still burning body. I picked myself up, put on my clothes, took a deep breath and left the bathroom. When I walked by my room I heard moaning and Lucy's voice saying: "God Tiffany... you're so... big." I smiled and walked on, thinking about them and how they may get together some day. When I came downstairs, Donza was reading something on the couch. I walked up to her, kissed her and moved on towards the kitchen. When I entered the room, my mom was making coffee. She must have heard me because she turned around, walked up to me and kissed me.

"Happy birthday baby."

"Thanks mom."

She hugged me and then leaned back to look in my eyes. "Where are Tiffany and Lucy?"

"They're in my room. They're a bit... occupied at the moment."

She looked down at the floor with this sad look in eyes. "Oh, I see."

I was a bit worried about her reaction. "Hey, are you jealous?"

She shrugged, still looking down at the floor. "I don't know, it's just... you're sister and I... I don't know. I guess I understand it, I'm her mother after all."

I put my fingers on her chin and pushed her head up so she was looking into my eyes. "Listen mom, there is no one on the world who loves their mother as much as we do. There is no one on earth who shared the experiences we had, the experiences you and sis had. You will always have a special place in our hearts, especially in Tiffany's. She loves you more than anyone. But she's young. She has her whole life in front of her and she has to find someone her age. But you have to remember this, we will always be there for you. We will be there as family, as friends and as lovers. This family has never been so close before and nothing can take that away from us."

Her eyes watered and tears fell down her cheeks. I wiped the away with my thumbs. I couldn't stand to see my mother cry. We hugged again. "Thank you Lindsay."

"We love you mom, in every way possible."

After a long hug I left her alone in the kitchen. I thought it would be best to let her be alone a bit, let everything sink in. Donza was still reading and I decided to lay down on the couch and rest my head on her lap. She put her hand on my head and caressed my hair and after a few minutes I dozed off into a dreamless sleep. When I woke up Donza was still reading, but now it was another magazine. I rubbed my eyes, straightened up and immediately snuggled up against Donza's side again. She put her arm around my shoulder and rubbed my arm. It was only then I noticed Lucy sitting on the other couch.

"Hey Lucy, where's Tiffany?"

"In the kitchen talking to your mother."

I knew they were talking about them, about being together or not. My sister having a relationship like that with my mother was pretty much impossible and I knew mom knew it too. I just hoped Tiffany used the right words and not hurt her unintentionally. My mother was a strong woman, but after losing dad to cancer it hurt her really bad. She thought she would never find love again and she never really got over it. Not until she saw me masturbating on this couch, moaning her name. I was very reluctant at first at the thought of me and my mom having sex, but Donza supported me and I have never regretted it since. Then I left and Tiffany found out about her having a cock as well. Tiffany had always been closer to my mom than me, so it was normal that it meant something more to mom. And now Lucy had entered the picture. This could have been a onetime thing or it could have turned out into something serious. Either way, I hoped my mother didn't hate her for it.

"So, you and Tiffany huh."

She blushed and shrugged. "what about her?"

"Come on Lucy, don't play dumb with me, I saw you staring at her this morning, and I heard you moaning when I passed my room," she blushed even more, "do you like her?"

She shrugged again. "I guess... maybe a little, I mean she's funny and attractive and..."

I had to smile at her attempt to hide her crush. "I thought you didn't like girls that way."

Another shrug. "I don't know, maybe it's because of this new cock or maybe it's because I didn't see you for over half a year and when you finally returned I missed you so much I realized that I did like girls." I didn't have an answer to that. "You don't mind do you? I mean I know you had a crush on me a long time ago."

I shook my head and smiled again. "No don't worry, it's okay. I'm happy for you... and Tiffany, I just hope my mom is okay with it."

She looked a bit scared now. "Why wouldn't she be okay with it? Did I do something wrong?" I explained the whole thing to her about how special Tiffany and my mother's bond is. She stood up. "Then I think it's best I talked to them." She walked to the kitchen and left Donza and me alone.

After a long time Lucy came back with Tiffany at her side. Lucy smiled and nodded at me as they sat down on the other couch together. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen again. She was sitting at the table, her eyes wet. I sat down on my knees next to her and took her hands in mine. "Hey, are you all right?"

She nodded. "You're right, I will never be able to have the relationship I want with her, I have to let her go and even though she's only just together with Lucy, they seem really happy."

I squeezed her hands. "Listen, I know Tiffany, no matter what, she will always crave you, she will always want you, whenever you're near her she'll want to make love to you, she'll want share the bed with you. And if this relationship with Lucy works out, she will want you to share the bed with Lucy too. This will make her happy. And I know you, if she's happy, you're happy. Don't think you lost her because she will never let you go."

Now my mother had to smile. She hugged me again. "Thank you Lindsay, you're so wonderful. I wouldn't know what to do without you."

"Thanks mom, I wouldn't know what to do without you either." When we let each other go I had to chuckle.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to admit, the same thing happened to me. Even though I'm with Donza, seeing you and Tiffany together made me kind of jealous of her."

She put her hands on my cheeks and looked me in the eyes. "If you ever want it, if you ever have the need to, I will share the bed with you and Donza too."

We kissed. This time it didn't feel like any other kiss with her, I felt it in my heart that it meant something more and I hoped she felt it too. "That would be perfect mom."

We got up and went to the living room. They were watching a re-run of Friends on TV. I snuggled up close to Donza again and mom sat down next to Lucy and Tiffany where they engaged in a conversation. I knew for a fact that Donza had never seen a human TV-show before, but nonetheless she laughed a lot.

At noon, mom pulled out a cake she got for my birthday the day before and we all ate until we were full. In the afternoon I wanted to take a walk through the park with Donza, but seeing as she was an alien, we couldn't go outdoors. So we just stayed indoors, we snuggled up close together again and watched a romantic movie. I hadn't noticed it while watching the movie, but when it ended Tiffany, Lucy and mom were nowhere in sight. At first I thought they were in the kitchen talking or something, but I didn't hear any voices, then I thought they were out somewhere, but I didn't hear the door and the car was still there.

"Where are they?" I asked Donza and bobbed my head in the direction of the couch they were sitting on.

A sly grin appeared on her face. "Upstairs getting your present ready."

I told them I didn't really want anything, but it did get me a bit excited. "What is it?"

She continued to tease me. "Well I can't tell you that, now can I?"

Now I was like a little kid again. "Come on, I..."

But she put her finger on my lips, silencing me. She got up off the couch, pulled me off as well and gave me another deep, loving kiss. "Come, I know you'll love it."

She took my hand and began making her way to the stairs. I followed, still not knowing what was about to happen. She made her way to my mother's room and waited at the door. She looked at me, gave me a wink and opened the door. I walked in and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. There they were. Three beautiful women, one was my mother, one was my sister and one was my best friend, naked, kissing, groping and touching. I stood there paralyzed, arousal took away my ability to move and I felt something growing in my panties. My sister who was kneading her breasts as she watched my mother and Lucy kissing turned to us. "Sorry," she grinned, "we couldn't wait."

Then Donza walked passed me, already naked as well, jumped on the bed with them and started kissing my sister. Now I was throbbing in my panties. This beautiful creature, the love of my life had now joined them. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Then Donza said in such an erotic way that I thought I would come right there: "well, don't you want your present?" I, still standing there baffled, needed a second to let that sink in. Then, in a flash my clothes were off and I found myself in the middle of four beautiful women. They all raced to kiss me, to press their tongues down my throat. My mom was first and her tongue entwined with mine and I felt the same thing inside me when she told me she would share the bed with me and Donza, something more than a normal kiss. I kissed her back and that was the only thing I could do. I felt hands, fingers, flesh and skin touching me, groping me, kissing me, licking me, pleasing me. My breasts were getting kneaded, my nipples were being sucked, I felt lips against my stomach, moving down towards my erection.

My mom broke the kiss and I had only a split second to see Donza and Lucy kissing above my cock before fingers were leaving my breasts and my sister's mouth found mine. I only felt pure lust in my sisters kiss, but that was all I needed. I shoved my tongue down her throat, wanting to feel every inch of it. I glided my tongue over her teeth, over her gums and over her tongue. Then I felt a pair of lips sucking my balls and two other tongues licking the side of my shaft. I twitched like crazy and when one of the tongues reached the top of my head I moaned in my sister's mouth and came right then and there without any warning. Cum landed on my tummy, on my breasts and dripped down my shaft, but they didn't stop. My sister left my lips and began licking up all the cum from my body as the other girls kept pleasing my still throbbing shaft. I had no time to get limp.

I managed to look down my body and crossed eyes with Lucy. She let one of my balls pop out of her mouth and with a big smile she made her way towards my face and kissed me. I had never dared imagining her pleasing me together with my mother, my sister and an alien. Our kiss was deep, filled with friendship, lust and even love. I managed to put my hands on her cheeks through my shivering and held her close to me, wanting to keep the kiss going. Suddenly, as if they all agreed to, they stopped and got off me. They got on their knees and started fondling their dicks. I knew what they wanted, but I didn't know where to begin. So many delicious choices. So many things to feel, to kiss, to lick and to taste. I began by engulfing Donza's swollen member with my mouth. I couldn't resist her, she had this taste that I always needed. But I didn't forget about my sister next to her. My hand found its way to her twitching erection and I began stroking her.

I managed to look up between the bobbing of my head to see Lucy and my mother kissing and feeling each other up. My mom couldn't keep her hands of her oldest daughter's new girlfriend already. Precum oozed in my mouth and over my fingers. Donza's taste drove me wild. I began switching between sucking Donza and sucking Tiffany. They both gasped and moaned every time my mouth engulfed them. I decided my mom and Lucy waited long enough and within a second my mom's cock filled up my mouth. She had the biggest one out of all of us, but I managed to take her in completely. My hand was already stroking Lucy. I felt movement and someone made their way under my body. I quickly glanced and saw my sister's mouth moving towards my nipple. I sighed and moaned as her lips covered my hard nipples and her hands pressed my butt down so her cock was pressed against mine. She began moving her hips making me shiver and making it harder for me to make my way to Lucy's waiting erection.

I had just placed my lips around her head before I had to let her go and let out a loud moan. Donza's tongue drilled deep inside my entrance. She pushed tongue as deep as she could and began moving it. I shivered again as I moaned and breather hot air on Lucy's cock. Lucy helped me by putting her hands on my head and pushing herself into my mouth. My tongue swirled around her member tasting every bit of it. My sister's mouth released one nipple and moved on to the next one while Donza still had her way with my ass. I felt myself contracting around her tongue as she swirled it around in my insides, pressing it against the walls. Suddenly my mom's head was next to me and she began licking Lucy's dick as I slid my head up and down. I let her go and my mom wasted no time. She completely engulfed my best friends cock. Lucy shook and I began licking her balls. After a while I moved my head back and licked her shaft again. My mother's lips and mine met and we entwined our tongues around Lucy's head. Her precum oozed inside both our mouths and mixed with our saliva.

Tiffany got out from under me and sat in front of us on her knees and began kissing her girlfriend. Now we both had a cock to fill us up with. I bobbed my head up and down my sister's member as my mother continued pleasing Lucy. Then, Donza's tongue left my ass and my mom suddenly shook and I knew Donza's tongue was already deep inside my mother. My mom and I sometimes stopped and kissed to mix their precum and our saliva together before swallowing it down and sucking them again. After a long time I left my sister's cock and got behind Lucy. I took hold of her butt cheeks, spread them and pressed my tongue against her hole. She moaned and yelled out my name as my tongue began penetrating her. She was so tight that even my tongue had a bit of trouble sliding inside her. Her ass tasted so amazing. My mind went crazy and I drilled my tongue as far as it could go. I had to taste every bit of her ass. I had no control over my tongue.

After another long time, I found myself in the middle again, laying on my back. I was the centre of attention. Then they moved. My sister got on her knees in front of me and spread my legs. She aimed herself at my entrance and I had to clutch the bed sheets when she began sliding her thick cock inside my ass. She was not fully inside yet and Donza was already straddling my hips. She took my dick in her hand, aimed it at her ass and carefully slid onto it. I gasped and moaned as both my ass and cock were being pleasured. But it didn't end there. Lucy straddled my head and bent forward so her cock was pressed against my lips. I heard slurping sounds and I knew that she was already sucking Donza as she rode me. I took her in my mouth again, felt movement above me and she suddenly froze. "Oh God, miss Tyler!" she yelled.

My mother had entered her. Between her moans she managed to say: "Oh Lucy, say that again." And that's what she did, between her gasps and moans and panting. It turned my mother on, and it also turned me on. Every part of me was being used, was being pleasured. My sister was fucking me, Donza was riding me and my mouth was filled with Lucy's cock and precum, while she was being fucked by my mother. we moved in unison. We moved as one. Warm feelings of pleasure and lust and love were building up inside me. My ass contracted, my dick twitched, my body shook and my mouth was filled with incredible taste.

The air in the room was filled with sex, sweat. It was drenched in the aroma of cum as we made love for hours and hours. Every second my nerves got more sensitive, every second my breathing became heavier and heavier. We changed positions a lot. I fucked everyone and everyone fucked me. I had tasted everyone's cock, everyone's ass and everyone's lips. There was no end in sight, and I didn't want one. I loved being filled up by Donza, by my mom, my sister and Lucy. The day and night was filled with both raw, animal fucking and sweet and tender love making. Every time someone left my ass, someone else pressed herself in me again. Every time someone got off my cock, someone else took her place. Every time someone pulled out of my mouth, someone else filled it again. Everyone fucked everyone. My sister fucked my mother, Donza fucked Lucy, Lucy fucked my mother, my sister fucked me, I fucked Lucy an so on.

Whenever someone slid into me my eyes rolled back, my body shook and my nipples got even harder. My body was burning up, my cock was about to explode. We were in our first position again. Me on my back, my sister fucking me, Donza riding me, Lucy pushing her cock into my mouth while taking Donza's in hers and my mother having her way with Lucy's ass. Suddenly Lucy's body stiffened, her cock throbbed and twitched inside my mouth. Then she began to shake uncontrollable. She let go of Donza's member and screamed it out. Cum was filling up my mouth, way too much for me to keep it all in. It dribbled down my chin as Lucy's climax continued.

My mom suddenly groaned and she dug her fingers in Lucy's butt cheeks. "Miss Tyler, come inside me!" as her orgasm still continued. Lucy engulfed Donza again and my mom yelled out Lucy's name. Lucy moaned incredibly loud around Donza's cock as my mother filled her ass with cum. Some of it dripped out of her ass onto my head. Only then Lucy stopped cumming in my mouth, but my mother sill continued to fuck her, and I continued to suck her using her cum as lube. They both moaned and panted as their orgasms wouldn't stop, even after they shot their load.