Lindsay Gets Boys & Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So baby, did you like tasting her??? Did you enjoy seeing me with her??? She tasted soooooo good. I'm just so horny from it all that I need you to fuck me good and hard!" Lindsay exclaimed, grasping my cock in her right hand before pulling her body up and spiking herself on top of my member, moaning as the head hit the cervix. It felt so warm, so good to be in a place I knew very well. Her pussy was my home away from home and she gave it to me without question, as well as her love for me. We were deeply in love, and as we rocked our bodies in time with one another, we looked into each others' eyes. The fires of our combined passion burned bright as our foreheads touched, our eyes not leaving the others' gaze. Lindsay's body rocked back and forth before she twisted around on my shaft, changing direction so her pussy could released its grasp slightly before clamping down on it. Lindsay's pussy was so tight and I always enjoyed fucking it.

She couldn't stop herself, and soon she was bouncing up and down on my cock. Her ass was colliding with my thighs and my balls as she took all 7 inches deep into her pussy. Her moans increased with the speed of our fucking, the moans turning to grunts of pleasure as through gritted teeth she told me to fuck her. She wanted me to cum deep inside her and I was ready to oblige her request. She was clenching her vaginal muscles around my cock, and she started to cum. Sweat ran down our faces, and we kissed the sweat away. Her moans of pleasure increased until her orgasm passed. I was so close to cumming and when I told her this, she slowed her pace, riding me slowly before stopping completely. She got out from around my waist before going once again to her knees, taking my slimy and cum-stained cock in her hand and slowly stroking it.

Even after cumming hard Lindsay was still more than willing to continue. Bringing her mouth to my cock, she flicked her tongue out over the head and tasted our combined secretions. She loved the taste of her cum on my cock and wanted to suck me off after we had sex all the time. It was her way of saying I love you, and I loved her for it. Soon she had washed the last traces of her pussy from my shaft, so she started to suck me. Long and hard. Nice and deep, down to my shaved crotch. It wasn't long before her head was like a piston on my cock, bobbing up and down as she sucked me. Lindsay was rubbing my balls with one hand as her mouth enveloped my cock. She came up for air once and began stroking my cock. It was strained and it wanted to unload its contents. Lindsay returned to sucking and didn't have to wait long for her reward. Within minutes of her second assault on my cock, thick wads of cum blasted out and into her mouth. She quickly swallowed what was inside of her maw when she detected the worst was over. She then stroked me, milking it until all of my cum was either in her mouth or in her stomach.

I picked her up into my strong arms off the floor and held her tightly. We kissed and again I tasted my cum on her lips and on her tongue.

We started to relax when we remembered Christina was still with us. We both looked over and saw the blonde laying next to us, her fingers busy rubbing her clit and inside of her pussy.

"So how long have you been recovered?" I asked.

"Oh, only for about ten minutes. I enjoyed watching you that I decided to enjoy myself. My pussy feels so good after a cum," Christina answered, as two fingers were inserted into her hot hole and the fingers of her other hand working her clit. I let Lindsay wriggle out of my arms, watching her slither over to Christina like a panther. She took another quick lick of the blonde's pussy before kissing up her body, massaging her tits and licking on her nipples. She lightly bit the flesh around her neck before moving to Christina's lips, where the girl was tasting each of our cum.

"Your turn to taste me," Lindsay said to the other girl, wrapping her arms around Christina as the pair switched places. It wasn't long before Christina was moving down my baby's body, kissing every inch of Lindsay's sweet smelling skin. She gave proper attention to her nipples, sucking them and licking them. My baby loves having her nipples sucked, and her mews of pleasure were telling me and Christina that she was doing a great job. But she didn't stay there for too long, as she worked her lips and her tongue down her body before encountering Lindsay's succulent shaved pussy. I have commented to Lindsay privately that I absolutely love it that she has shaved her pussy, as it makes the pussy licking so much better. Christina, now on her knees on the couch in front of me, was now getting a good look at the masterpiece and she dove in without a word. I, on the other hand, was getting a great look at her sweet ass and tight pussy. My cock began to harden again.

Lindsay yelped and moaned as Christina started to stimulate her clit with her tongue. While licking her hard nub, Christina drove two fingers into the red head's pussy, finger-fucking her. Several "ohhhhs" left Lindsay's mouth, accompanied by an "oh fuck yes" and a "fuck me faster baby." Her hips were gyrating and swiveling as Christina plowed her tongue and fingers through her, and Christina's ass was rotating slowly as her body moved. In no time the view of her little ass was too much and I needed to fuck her.

Getting up from my perch on the couch, I gently placed my cock up against her cunt, rubbing it along the length of her pussy, which was now beginning to get wet again. Lindsay noticed me.

"Oh yes Seany, give it to her. She's been wanting your cock for a while now, give it to her good. Fuck that bitch's cunt while she sucks mine."

I slid my cock into her pussy slowly, letting her get used to the feel of my 7 inch shaft filling her. She moaned deeply into my girlfriend's pussy and Lindsay moaned in response as the vibrations attacked her. She continued to lick and finger Lindsay's twat, the red head having several orgasms from the blonde's tongue and digits. Soon her pussy was ready to be fucked, and I could hear Lindsay pleading with me to fuck her. Sliding slowly back and forth, I didn't want to pound the girls' pussy. It was too tight to pound, but it was tight enough to give her a good fucking. So I let my hands fall to her slender hips, moving them to her waist as I penetrated her. I got a good rhythm going, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy until she was taking her mouth of Lindsay's pussy to urge me on.

"Oh yeah Sean, fuck me, fuck me good, show me how much Lindsay appreciates your cock, yeah, yeah, fuck me harder, harder and deeper, yeah."

Lindsay looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at her as we whispered "I love you" back and forth. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she came once again. She pushed Christina's face away, begging her to concentrate on getting her pussy fucked. As soon as the blonde realized it was just me and her for the next few minutes, she relaxed her body and just let me fuck her.

Both girls were telling me to fuck Christina hard that it got to the point where I pulled the young girl on top of me as I fell backward onto the couch. Christina proceeded to ride me with her back to my chest. That gave me a chance to relax my hips as well as play with the girls nipples. She rode me very well, slowly down at the right points to let her pussy squeeze my cock. After my hips had rested enough, we resumed our positions of her on her knees and me plowing her from behind. My cock left her pussy for just a second as she repositioned herself, and Lindsay hopped on my cock briefly to taste Christina's pussy on it. It was soon back inside Christina and I started to pummel her pussy. I grabbed onto her long blonde hair and started to pull on it softly as we fucked.

Christina moaned deeply as I yanked on her mane and soon I felt the constricting of her cunt once again. This time the force of her grip was unrelenting, as wave after wonderful wave of an orgasm flied through her body, her cum drenching my cock, her cum running down the insides of her legs. She fell off me, collapsed into a heap on the couch. She rolled over onto her back and it appeared as if she was starting to fall asleep.

That wasn't good, I thought, and soon I was standing over her with my hard cock in her face.

"Suck me off, Christina. Make me cum."

She gingerly raised herself onto her elbows as she let my cock slide into her mouth. As she was too tired to move her head, I let her lay there while I jacked myself off in her mouth. I grabbed the sides of her head and began to fuck her face. Lindsay was sitting by with her fingers rubbing her pussy. She looked so hot.

"Baby, cum over here and jerk my cock off. Christina isn't able to do it," I said, and I looked at the blonde, passed out on the couch.

"Where do you want me to point your cock baby?" Lindsay asked, her legs wobbly as she stood next to me. I kissed her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. I looked at her and said, "right on her face. Toward her mouth."

Lindsay smiled at me and started to stroke my cock. She did this, like everything else in our relationship, so well. In time she had my cock responding, twitching as the cum started to rise in my cock.

"Ugh baby, I'm going to cum soon, point it at her face."

Christina must have heard me, because her eyes flitted open briefly before closing again. Her lips quivered, her head started to move very slowly. But it wasn't going to deter myself or Lindsay. Rubbing my balls while stroking me, I exclaimed with a groan as the cum shot out of my cock. Cum splattered on Christina's lips and on her chin, and some even got misdirected as Lindsay was playing with me and hit Christina's tits. The blonde looked very peaceful with cum on her face.

Lindsay and I embraced and kissed, my cock starting to deflate a little. I laid Lindsay down on the floor, spread her legs and began to lick her pussy. After a few minutes, she began to cum all over my face, and after I caught my breath, I did the same to Christina.

The three of us did a good deal of fucking and sucking before the night was through. Christina revived herself when Lindsay planted her pussy on her face and ordered her to lick it. The girls even played around with a strap on dildo while I watched. But the object of the evening was completed -- my sweet, lovable girlfriend was no longer a stranger to girl-girl love. The next morning she showed her appreciation to me by telling me she was going to fulfill all of my fantasies from now on, as long as I continued to fulfill hers.

Do you think I'm going to let her down? I don't think so.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 01 The first encounter with titty fucking for both of us.in Erotic Couplings
Taking Turns with My Cock My girlfriend and her friend take turns with my cock.in Group Sex
A Birthday to Remember Casey gets her boyfriend the best present: her friends' tits.in Group Sex
Pool Boy Pool Boy in the rich part of town.in Group Sex
Swapping Cum with My New Neighbours He helps two girls move in next door.in Group Sex
More Stories