Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After going to the bathroom and cleaning myself up a little I returned to her bedroom to find her dressed sitting there waiting for me. She told me to get over there and I went. She took my hands and guided me so I slowly turned around in front of her. As I faced away from her she told me to bend over which I did. She slid her hand between my legs and told me to spread them more. She started to rub me and get me worked up again, inserted a finger into me and started to finger me again. I was trying to position myself so she could enter easier and I was comfortable standing. She continued to massage my crotch and then ran her fingers over my asshole. At first contact I nearly jumped out of my skin but she told me to just relax. She then placed a finger at the opening and applied pressure coaxing me to relax and let her in. I had never had anal sex and never really been touched there so the sensations were new to me. She finally penetrated me and fingered me there for a few seconds then removed her finger. Lindsey leaned forward and planted a kiss on each cheek and told me I still had the most spank able ass she had ever seen. She then directed me to lie across her lap, which I reluctantly did.

Lindsey slapped my ass a couple of times causing me to squirm. She then pressed her hand between my legs and touched me, then spanked me a couple of more times seemingly enjoying my reaction. She announced that she could get used to this domination thing and laughed. She went on to tell me not to fear it would be bedroom fun only as she wanted me as a lover not a true sub. She asked if I would like that and I immediately told her that I would. She gave me a quick kiss and told me we will have to continue this exploration later as we had a party to return to. She then nudged me off and told me to get dressed. I went to reach for my panties and she told me no and led me to the living room where the rest of my clothes lay on the couch with my skirt still on the floor. I put on my bra and shirt then retrieved my skirt and put it back on trying to straighten it so the wrinkles weren't obvious. Lindsey came over to me and initiated another long and passionate kiss.

Once we broke the kiss she took my hand and we left her apartment and headed back to my Stacey's house. Once there we blended into the crowd though never far from each other. I immediately thought about the drinks we were sent to get and apologized to Stacey. She laughed and pulled me back into her room so we could talk privately. She came right out and told me that she thinks lesbianism is different but if anyone needed a good romance and fucking it was me. Stacey told me that she knew Lindsey was a lesbian and that I was interested in her based on my questions. She had a talk with Lindsey and told her that I was a good girl and could be trusted as Lindsey had no interest in her work finding out about her sexual preferences. She was immediately interested in me and that is why she was so unapproachable and distant at first. After the discussion she just figured we would be able to find our own way and the getting the drinks was a ploy to get us two alone to work something out. She told me she was sorry that she set me up, but wanted me to be happy. I assured her that I was and told her she was a wonderful friend.

The rest of the evening was relatively uneventful with Lindsey placing her hands on my back as she passed and at times when we were standing together talking to people. Nothing too obvious just a friendly touch that no one seemed to take notice of. Once while in the kitchen while explaining to Steven that I was staying to help Stacey clean the place up, Lindsey snaked her hand up the back of my skirt and started to touch me. I looked at her and she was just talking with someone else on the other side of the counter with a slight smile on her face. Steven was visibly disappointed that I was staying and that I ruined his plan of getting laid so I pulled myself from Lindsey's prying fingers and went around the counter and gave him a kiss and told him to call me. As I turned I looked at Lindsey, who was staring at me, and gave her a playful look and we both laughed.

As the evening wrapped up I found myself walking hand in hand with Lindsey back towards her apartment to continue where we left off.

*

I hope you enjoyed the story and welcome any feedback you may have for me.

12