The Lindy Series Ep. 03: Lindy's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWaters1
PTWaters1
95 Followers

Clara's lusty gazed fixed on Helen as a look of orgasmic bliss fell over her face and she leaned back into the couch. Even through the glass pane, Clara could make out Helen's loud moan as her body tensed and her hips rose high off the couch. In this position, Helen's robe fell away allowing Clara to glimpse Helen's plump mound above the arm of the couch. Helen's fingers were rapidly beating a steady rhythm over her swollen clit as Clara was treated to the second half of Helen's orgasm.

As Clara watched in awe, a stream of pee burst forth from Helen's mound and flew several feet across the room to splash on the carpet in front of the TV. The stream had been flowing uninterrupted for several seconds before Clara noticed that Lindy's pee spurts had grown more potent and were pulsing farther out, wetting Helen's right foot.

Clara was in complete rapture, moaning and panting in time to the spurts issuing from Lindy's urethra. Her own involuntary pee fountain had reached its zenith and was wetting the cement just outside of Helen's back door. Moments later, Lindy came, triggering in Clara the intense desire to cum and make this a shared orgasm between the three of them.

As Clara had seen before, Lindy stopped stroking and pressed down on the base of her monstrous clit, pushing it out even further as it began its rhythmic contractions. It seemed like an eternity to Clara, but eventually Lindy released a powerful orgasmic stream of pee. Clara could see it burst forth from between Lindy's swollen lips and to her amazement, it created an amazing arc going two feet up and landing about ten feet away. Clara's lust was on fire watching both women wetting their living room in orgasmic bliss.

The decadent sight went on for nearly a minute and finally pushed Clara over the edge. Knowing she was about to cum, she stood quickly and freed her still urinating erection from the swimsuit. Grasping her pre-orgasmic rod as the pee fountain faded, she stumbled into direct view of Lindy and Helen, who had now finished their orgasmic streams. Both Lindy and Helen instantly noticed Clara, and watched in stunned silence as Clara moved her hand down her lengthy shaft, thrust her hips forward and started to cum.

Clara dropped her gaze to stare in lust at her erection as it began to ejaculate. Regardless of the fence between them, Lindy and Helen could see Clara's penis flexing and spewing forth mighty strings of girl cum. The first two thin jets landed half way up the glass of Helen's back door, while the next two landed somewhat lower. The final spurts landed on the cement of the back step, mixing with the pee pond that had formed there.

When Clara had finished cumming and came to her senses, she looked back up to see Helen's stunned expression, and Lindy's huge grin. All three women simply stared at each other for several long moments until Clara finally closed her eyes and released the remaining contents of her bladder. A gentle stream of pee once again issued from the head of Clara's beautiful erection and danced over the links of the fence before her.

Clara was putting her deflating penis back into her swimsuit when Helen opened the door and stepped outside. Lindy was rising from the couch when Clara addressed Helen.

"Helen, I am so sorry for this lewd display." Clara said, taking a few steps forward to stand next to the fence.

"I saw you and Lindy on your couch," she continued, "and couldn't stop watching you. With everything you've just seen me do, you must think I'm a freak."

Clara bowed her head slightly, feeling both embarrassed and slightly giddy at having been watched.

"To be honest," Helen said smiling and tying the sash of her robe into a bow, "Lindy told me everything this morning and I was hoping to find a way to break the ice with you in this regard. I'd love to have you over for dinner this evening; I think the three of us have more in common than I realized."

Helen then walked over and hugged Clara, letting her know there was no reason to feel bad for what had just transpired. Lindy joined them outside and the three women laughed, set a time for dinner, then all retired to their respective abodes to clean up and get ready for what was sure to be an exhilarating evening.

PTWaters1
PTWaters1
95 Followers
12