All Comments on 'Lioness Goes Wild'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
There is just no comparison...

Honestly, there is not another who writes like you. Again, your descriptive powers make the reader feel everything. There is such passion in your submissions. I have always liked your style of not using quotes with your dialogue. Those are just some of the things that sets you apart from the rest. I wonder Scotsman, can we expect a book from you? Thank you for another excellent read.

sexygoth87sexygoth87almost 15 years ago
Amazing As Always

Your storys draw me into them so deeply everytime i read them! I love the way you write and the way you portray the raw emotions so well.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951almost 15 years ago
Raw need -- I loved it.

I've now read everything you and your partner have posted on this site, and have come away from every story with an appreciation of the intensity of the sexual fever your characters share. In this one, however, the pure, raw, animalistic hunger of the need reaches new heights. I have never seen need expressed more clearly, or more eloquently. You have now ruined me for any other woman. The desperate, blood-lust hunger of the lioness, this bitch in heat, is almost terrifying, making the lust shown by any other woman I have ever known or read about seem indifferent by comparison. I need a cold shower, and she needs to be packed in dry ice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Consummate elegance, rapacious femme . . .

As ever, and alwaysbrilliant oh delicious prey!

RealDocRealDocalmost 15 years ago
very good

Really very good but needs lots of work on punctuation.

Why were they forced into seperation. How old were they? Were either married? A little more intro would have made a much smoother story.

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlalmost 15 years ago
Awesome story

I wish more authors would produce such high quality stories and take chances with their characters. Romance is nice but hot sex and strong personalities can be just as arousing (sigh)…

EuridiceEuridicealmost 15 years ago
WOW!! :O

This story is soooo to the left of Melanie. It borders on light bdsm (which is good, for me lol) I'm going to love this story. I love strong powerful women! More please!

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23almost 15 years ago
Unique!

Both your stories have unique interesting storylines. I love them both! It's a courageous position to be a renegade, and I think that's part of your intention: to challenge us, using your excellent writing to wind us in.

steamingchocolatesteamingchocolatealmost 15 years ago
So VERY good!

There is a fine line between passion and agression. And there is something dangerous yet exhilarating about the way lioness lunges back and forth over that line. I wanted to be her! God I love your writing! Keep them coming!

yukiko6yukiko6almost 15 years ago
Another great story

I love your writing Scotsman. This is a different story from you. You write all views so well. You are very talented indeed.

ASerbicWitASerbicWitalmost 15 years ago
Surprisingly lovely

After your last offering, this surprised me. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I've never..

met a woman like her, but I would love to.

lennythelionlennythelionalmost 15 years ago
amazing writing

Wow! What great images and so deftly depicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Ohhhhhhhhh…(what else can I say??)

Incognito23Incognito23almost 15 years ago
Steamy

Been waiting for you to get out of the BDSM pit and back into what you write and express so well. And here you are! So eloquent! The way I love you best> Beautiful steamy hot raunchy sex. More please!

gregarious96gregarious96almost 15 years ago
Wild and Wonderful

Imagine you turning out two such different stories within days of each other! This was much more my style of story - and yours too, if the truth isn't too obvious right there is the writing. This is your trademark brilliance, sparkling bright. Beautiful!

sweetfeet09sweetfeet09almost 15 years ago
YUMMMMM!

I gorged on every wild and steaming hot word of this. Delicious! <>(smacking lips)

viavaiviavaialmost 15 years ago
WOW!!

That was awesome. My laptop is in flames. So am I! It's been a while Scotsman. I've missed you…

pinksugaredpinksugaredalmost 15 years ago
OMG!!

This was sooo fucking intense!! Damn you are talented...sorry for the language but this story just deserves some strong language. A-mazing! Nothing like the bland boring packet stuff most people here publish as erotica. Gawd love us! Happy to have found you now tho. I'll be reading you, hun.

deariemedeariemealmost 15 years ago
fantastic story

Not many write the heat of passion particularly well, but this was spot on! A really amazingly hot read and one of the best stories i have read so far. Please write more stories like it! I found you in Epicuria's favourites,and I am delighted to have you both now as my prospective entertainment. Between the two of you, I know I'm in for a lot of fabulous reading! THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautifull

Want to be there.

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago
Fearsome

How can one piece of writing be so brutally raw and excruciatingly romantic at exactly the same time? I've read things that managed to alternate rapidly between the two... never anything that reached so far as to find that place where they intersect and become one terrible incendiary sweetness. Until now.

It is <i>mind-cracking</i>.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous