Lioness Goes Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was reduced to a rod of pain in her as the crescendo hit her entire being and she wailed, the triumph of the huntress who has killed. Her body shuddered as the waves of release swept her. The agony in his cock lessened as the pulsing of her anal muscles on his member slowed, and she sank forward on both arms, gasping for air. She remained there, shivering, and his aching cock shivered with her, release denied.

Then she moved and slumped beside him, head on his shoulder, arms round him possessively.

- My darling, she sighed.

Her fingers slid down him to remove the clip from his hardness, and he exhaled his relief, gasped at the strange sensations flooding him where the tight device had been.

- I'm tired my lovely manprey. Let me rest a while. And you will not disturb me. You will have your release when lioness allows it.

She fell asleep.

*****

He woke with his cock in her mouth, and when he grunted his need her head rose from its task and turned to him. The face was still that of the huntress, lust and more in her eyes, but the love was there too. She moved to kiss his mouth, soft and wanting:

- Lioness needs your spunk now sweetness. This is the right time. Do you think this poor sore cock, my cock, will manage to do that for me?

- Oh sweet how I need you. Yes darling, it's time. Time to spunk a life into you. I think he might just manage; you haven't quite ravaged him enough.

She laughed and unlocked the cuffs.

- Go and give him a good wash, manprey. He's been in my arse. Clean him up for your lioness.

She followed him to the bathroom and watched intently as he filled the washbasin with hot water. Leaning forward, he soaped his cock thoroughly, wincing as the soap and water bit through the rawness and chafing where she'd used him. She stepped forward:

- He's mine. This is my job.

As her fingers stroked and rubbed, his reddened member grew again till it was pulsing in her hand. She giggled as she drained the basin of the soapy water, refilled it anew, tenderly rinsed the throbbing angry hardness.

- He does look a bit sore darling ... did I do that?

- You were in another world sweet, you had no idea what you were doing. Yes, there was pain. But your demanding pleasure outweighed that. I took joy in your using me. But now love -- his fingers sought the hot wetness of her cunt -- he needs you. Properly this time. Give him his release, lioness.

*****

She didn't have to tell him what to do. He knew. She spread herself on him, gazing hungrily in his eyes.

- Feel my cunt manprey. Feel what it does to me to know that you are mine, solely for my use, my pleasure.

His fingers stroked her and she sighed. But she wanted his cock harder, more lustful. She crouched over him on hands and knees, her face above his. He watched as her two fingers entered herself, palm to her mons.

- You know what I'm imagining? she whispered. His head shook as her fingers lewdly dug and rubbed into herself, and his cock hardened. - Thinking ... imagining ... she panted hoarsely ... imagining the man on the train fucking me in the toilet, just taking me ...

Her cunt squelched, the fingers dug harder and as she keened her sexwail, she tensed and spasmed. A jet of ejaculate hit his belly and her eyeballs disappeared as she collapsed on him, moaning and juddering. Ohh sweet fuck, how he loved his woman, loved the privilege of sharing her orgasm...

She lay panting on him, licking his face, then kissed his mouth:

- Jesus how I love that I can be open with you, man, share my fantasies with you. But you know, truly, that they are only fantasies? My only reality is you. And now you need to feel it too. I need to mate with you. Need to know that you're spunking new life into me. Lioness needs a new cub and you, my prey, are going to give me one.

His cock was sore as she lowered herself on him, aching and raw. But through the pain, he was desperate for release. She began with slow rocking and he felt pure love in the act they were finally consummating. The long unfolding of their matedness had sometimes been difficult for them both, as they slowly learned to trust as they had never trusted before.

He thrust into her. She was needing and afire as her body was transported, and she returned his thrusts with increasing tempo, sinking and grinding, then rising in joy before filling herself with him anew. He was still sore, but thrust hard back into her, the sweet demand of pleasurepain seeking release. She rose again, face a hard mask as all her existence concentrated in the silky pleasure-muscles holding her mate, using him, feeling his entirety fill her, complete her.

- Soon, darling, fill me please, she panted.

Their bodies invented a new dance, deep and complex. It became harder, more aggressive, as their mutual needs soared and swooped together, swishing and parrying, crashing and roaring. The pain in his cock was agonising but he was on the edge of the volcano again, and this time, as his balls tightened and he dangled in midspace, the eruption couldn't be stopped.

- NOW, sweet love, come with me now, he moaned, need to spunk you, fill you...

Still she plunged on him, her moans terrible in intensity, both hanging together, one now, one being. Electricity crashed through him and his cock swelled to bursting. Her muscles seized him tight and as the spunk surged up and into her womb she wailed and spasmed.

They fused in an explosion of joy, shuddering and united. A long scream came from her as she collapsed on him and he knew it was the first cry of new life, as the lioness finally consummated her love.

12