All Comments on 'Lip Service'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
This sounds like an interesting job . . .

Fairly original yarn and well-written. This could be the fantasy of every guy who likes to go down on a woman -- lots of variety! Only concern is that he is totally dependent on the discretion of the ladies -- many being married. When hubby finds out, our hero may find he is kissing hubby's fist, or worse, and it won't be as nice as licking pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really like this - it's different!

Not the usual stroke story, but wonderfully erotic! Nicely done. Thanks!

HonourHonourover 15 years ago
nice tale

Do they supply this on the NHS many couples who still love each other but through illness are no longer able to be intimate would benefit.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Good

As usual this is very well written with a strong plot. It is still infidelity and actually of the worst kind. I loved how you mixed religious beliefs and logic rationalizations to effect that what she was doing was ok. Marina is seduced but she wants to be seduced. Eating pussy is more intimate than kissing which is more intimate than fucking. Keep that in mind when you are looking for a mate. If the two of you can't kiss well together then move along. I don't like cheating. Moreover I don't like people justifying it. But the way you wove it in made for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Lip Service

As I am along in years, my best thing now is to pleasure ladies orally and digitally. I basically give a sexual massage with their choice of oils or cream. I have three married ladies that I service, at least twice a month. I ask that they take a warm bath to relax and clean them and also that their pussy's be shaved as it is more pleasurable for both of us. I won't go into detail but the massage can take as long as they can stand multiple orgasms.

I learned this great technique from an older French lady, when I was a young airman stationed in Europe. Oh yeah, I don't charge as if they are pleasured, so am I, although at times they will also pleasure me with a BJ or fucking if I am hard enough. Your story was lacking a bit on the details of the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where do I apply for this job?

This is my biggest fantasy. I love to eat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

Now where can I find someone like that!! Whoa baby!! A man who does lip service for a living!! Mmmmmmm! Sounds yummy!!

Keep up the good work. The Princess

LadyangellLadyangellover 15 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

I wonder if they have professional Pussy Eaters in NZ?

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 15 years ago
Can I be of service, ma'am?

What a great service!

Now, if the husbands or partners of these women listened to their woman, if the guys were humble enough and secure enough, then Pete just might lose his 'job.' Tough on Pete; great for the relationships.

Tight and hot story. Learned a lot, too.

Thanks.

Rusalka28Rusalka28over 12 years ago
Totally wonderful read, thank you.

I love it when you know exactly what your story is about and pay close attention to the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
of course it's wrong

If a husband found out and was destroyed by what he saw as his wife's betrayal and took his own life, did she do wrong, was she the cause of his pain, are the children now fatherless the wife abandoned. The loss to their parents, brothers and sisters. The future suffering when the income earner is gone, kids education suffers the list is endless. Cause and effect. Is it wrong to cheat? Of course it is. Tony

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous