Lip Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was exposed before…

David's eyes did not leave mine as his mouth returned to my hungry pussy. His tongue lapped leisurely now, building the tension back at a slower pace. I watched as he skillfully pressed into my slit, working upwards until his tongue tip had landed back at my abused clit. It throbbed almost painfully. David descended slowly on it, his lips pushing in between the slick folds, wrapping around the aching appendage. I gasped as he lovingly sucked it, and closed my eyes. I couldn't bear David's intense gaze any longer.

David let go of my legs, and my hands replaced his. I held myself open to him as his hands slipped lower. His right hand pressed palm-down on my lower belly while the left's fingers sunk into my cunt. He pressed his fingers deep inside me, rubbing my inside walls as his mouth continued to worship at my clit. I felt a nice warm liquid heat flush my skin. This time, I would cum long and hard. I could feel it.

David's right hand pushed hard on my stomach. I felt his teeth suddenly graze my clit and I let go of my legs. My back arched as I rubbed my crotch against his face, a quick jolt running through my body. My nipples throbbed and I felt my clit spasm as I started to cum, my heels hitting the edge of the sofa cushion as I thrust my hips upward. David was prepared, holding my body down as I rode his mouth into blissful oblivion, vulgarities flowing from my mouth the whole time my body racked with orgasmic waves. I felt a hot, wet rush between my legs as I creamed across David's face, leaving his lips coated with a thick lotion of thanks.

I collapsed, trembling. I couldn't even open my eyes.

Not that I wanted to.

This rush was worth enjoying completely.

As I floated back to reality, I could feel David kissing the inside of my thighs, gently. He pulled the flat of his tongue tenderly along the outside of my pussy lips. He rubbed my belly softly. I opened my eyes and looked down my body at him. David had rested his cheek along the inside of my left thigh. We smiled at one another.

"Am I forgiven?" he asked again, a sly smile spreading across his wicked lips.

"Completely."

12