All Comments on 'Lipsticks Stage Ch. 01'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

I know I'm a succer for your work and for lesbian porn in general but not only do I find it is a great story but for me at least it is new and unique. You've created a story with a softness and tenderness I don't remember having found elsewhere - (and I must confess to having read rather a lot recently 8-s) which wonderfully reflects the type of relationship you're describing.

If the category 'Lipstick Porn' doesn't exist already - I'm not going to try to Google it at the moment - then you've created it.

Forget the 'wham, bam' - I'm saying thankyou, Maam!

I'm very much hoping that you're going to do a chapter 2 - even though you're very much ahead with this story as well.

R.

encountersxxxencountersxxxabout 14 years ago

Mandy, I love the way you have put this together. I don't think there is a single word with which, at some point in my life, I would not have been able to identify and say: 'Yes, that's exactly how it is!'

Whilst in general porn represents sex between women as a butch/femme lesbian affair, which mirrors male/female sex, and whilst such relationships exist, I think it is more the exception than the rule. In my experience, sex between women is not about the mechanics, it’s about giving yourself to the intimacy. It’s not about performing, it’s about mutual discovery. I think you capture the essence of this quite perfectly.

My perception is that you are about mid-way through your journey and hence many more people will pass through your life, many new situations will provide opportunities for new experiences, and all of this will provide you with new perspectives and further self-discovery.

I think you write beautifully and, to close, let me thank you for the great pleasure I have had in reading your work.

Very best wishes - Gill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
We live in a paradise of fools

We all know or should, that girl babies are further advance then male babies. Women stay just one step ahead of men all their lives. The only thing missing is they don't take the extra step and tell us men yes at times we need you to get pregnant but after that we usually better of without you. Sex is a necesary need love isn't. Love is great when it is given and received. I should know I live the single life with my partner in a nursing home, we still see one and other most days of the week sex has long gone but love is there still in abundance.

LOL Jan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

I've read this story several times, it is a wonderful start. I hope you will post the next chapter soon.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 10 years ago
3 Stars

First of let me say it takes courage to post your heart & soul work on a public site, open to praise and criticism, so for that I applauded you. I read approximately 2 stories a day on Literotica, hence I've read a lot. Please consider this constructive, I would have preferred less writing on heterosexual encounters, disappointments, and references. There was page 1 and a 1/4 of page 2 referencing that subject and even the last sentences ended with: "we did not go down on each other... using our fingers as surrogate cocks" I did not like the story. I thought the title: Lipstick Stage would be more about lesbian femmes, so I will take responsibility for putting my expectations out there. I would however, like to encourage you to continue to write and all the best.

LesbianloverslickingLesbianloverslickingover 4 years ago
Hilarious

A man less world you’re dump ass wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for men overdosed on your dyke pills . Before men go you would go ur useless there no way we would keep u over a man.. Great fantasy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous