Lisa & Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point during dinner, Lisa went back into the kitchen to get another serving of salad and almost immediately heard footsteps behind her. She just had enough time to turn around and see Tom following her before he wrapped his arms around her back.

She gasped at his forwardness and from the exciting way it felt to have his wanting arms wrapped around her. "You looked so hot today on the beach," he said. Lisa smiled at the awkwardness of his words.

"Is that really what you came in here to tell me?" she teased.

"No," Tom replied before pausing as if he was searching for the right words.

"Tell me," she coaxed. "Besides, you'll never get anything if you don't ask for it."

"I want you," Tom blurted out. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since Brad's graduation party. Then, today at the beach, you looked and felt so, so...amazing..." his voice trailed off.

"Kiss me," she said. He immediately brought his lips against hers in a wanton kiss. She let him lead the kiss for a few moments before she parted her lips and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Tom moaned excitedly and reached behind her bringing both of his hands down on her ass.

Again, Lisa had to struggle to stop herself from letting go completely and fucking this young stud right there on the counter or the floor. When she pulled away from their kiss Tom looked at her with wild, desperate eyes. "Not yet," she said teasingly before she picked up her plate and returned to the deck leaving Tom standing alone in the kitchen.

For the rest of the night Lisa tried to figure out how exactly to make her fantasy of fucking multiple partners come true. She knew Tom and Gary were ready and willing and she also knew she may never have a better opportunity than right now. The problem was Brad.

How could she involve Brad in this scenario? Lisa couldn't really stomach the idea of making her relationship with Brad public, even if it was just to Tom and Gary. She was worried that revealing their secret would ruin or maybe even bring to an end the magical relationship with Brad. She couldn't risk that, but she also knew the time had come to live out her fantasy. Deep down, there was nothing more she craved than to have Brad, Tom, and Gary all fucking her together. For now she settled on trying to figure out a way to get with Tom and Gary.

While she was still trying to plot something, the perfect solution dropped into her lap. It had gotten fairly late as they sat around talking and drinking. Suddenly Brad let out a huge yawn and apologized before saying he was going to bed. He got up and said his goodnights promising not to be such a downer the next night.

After he disappeared into the house Lisa turned and saw the excited, anxious stares of Tom and Gary looking back at her. All night long they had each been casting concealed, wanting glances at her and she could feel her own excitement rising. Now as they watched Brad go inside they all seemed to realize that something exciting might happen.

Immediately after Brad went inside a heavy, anxious silence fell on the trio left on the porch. Lisa was very aware of the excited butterflies in her stomach, the heavy pounding of her heart, and the slightest tingle of lust in her pussy. She knew that something very wild might happen very soon and she couldn't wait.

As they sat, mostly in an excited silence, Lisa finished the rest of her drink fairly quickly. She excused herself and moved into the kitchen to make another stiff drink. As she moved away from the patio she wondered how to make the next step.

It turned out she didn't need to worry about making the next step. As soon as she reached the kitchen she heard quick footsteps behind her. She turned to see Tom, just as he had done before, following her into the kitchen. This time, however, he wasn't coming to talk to her.

He moved to her with the urgency of someone who had waited longer than they had believed possible. With a confidence and authority that surprised Lisa, he immediately instigated a deep, hungry kiss.

Before Lisa had resisted his touch and kiss, but her own lust was too great to do anything but eagerly kiss him back. Their tongues wrestled wildly and their arms wrapped around each other in a wild caress. If there were any doubts left in her mind, the urgency and pure lust in Tom's kiss and embrace left no doubt that she was going to fuck him.

A small part of her worried that Brad might not be soundly asleep yet. She briefly worried what her son would say if he came out for a bedtime drink and found his mom wildly fucking his best friend. The mere thought of that sent a chill down her spine and very quickly that part of her mind became merely a tiny voice trying to compete with her screaming lust.

Before long Tom began to eagerly grope her tits through her tight tank top. Lisa moaned at the urgency of his touch and their kiss grew more wanton and intense. Lisa reached down and felt the hard bulge of Tom's cock through his shorts. Tom moaned excitedly as her fingers rubbed him through his shorts.

As exciting as Tom's touch felt on her tits and as much as she wanted to let him completely have his way with her, she knew right away as she felt his cock straining in his pants that she needed to do something else first. They continued their wild kiss as they frantically groped at each other for a few more long moments before Lisa parted the kiss.

Tom looked at her questioningly until Lisa gave him a wicked, sexy smile and dropped slowly to her knees before him. He let out a wild moan as Lisa quickly unsnapped and then slowly unzipped his shorts. Lisa desperately wanted to touch and feel his cock, and she pushed his shorts and boxers down his legs together before tossing them aside.

She gazed excitedly at Tom's rock hard cock. Its tip was already heavily coated with pre-cum and Lisa immediately reached out her tongue and began collecting the slippery, clear fluid. Tom's moan was so loud and excited that Lisa was sure Brad would hear them, but she was so completely engrossed in Tom's cock that she didn't bother to try and silence him.

The taste of his pre-cum was a wonderful appetizer and immediately made her want much, much more from him. She gazed up at him and held their eye contact as she let her tongue run the length of this shaft several times before licking on his tip like an erotic lollipop.

Even if Tom was the most experienced of the three of them, not counting Brad's new experiences with her, the near crazed look of lust in his eyes immediately told Lisa that he still had much to learn. "Clearly nobody has ever taken the time to properly suck his cock," Lisa thought. "Time to remedy that problem."

She held their eye contact as she parted her lips and took as much of his length into her mouth as she could. She then broke their gaze and concentrated completely on giving Tom her nastiest, hottest blowjob. She could already feel his cock twitching excitedly with lust and could hear Tom's heavy, gasping breaths. It was clear he was going to cum soon but Lisa didn't relent. She wanted his cum and knew this would not be the last time she had his hard cock inside her this night.

"Oh fuck, oh damn," Tom gasped as Lisa continued sucking and licking his cock. By now his cock was glistening with her saliva and her lips and tongue slipped easily over him with the added lubrication. Lisa bobbed her head back and forth with steady movements leaving just the end of his tip inside her mouth when she pulled back and taking nearly his entire length inside when she moved forward.

"If you think this feels good," she whispered seductively, "wait until you feel my pussy." Two excited gasps responded to Lisa's wicked words. She knew Tom was already on the verge of cumming and she attacked his cock with a wild abandon figuring her words would quickly push him to his end. It was only seconds later when Tom groaned from between gritted teeth. His cock started to pump jet after thick jet of his heavy cum into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa grasped the base of his cock and began stroking him to urge out all of his cum into her waiting mouth. She gulped at his cum and tried hard to keep it all in her mouth, but the intensity and volume of his cum overwhelmed her and it began dribbling out between her lips. By the time Tom was finished Lisa had swallowed several times and yet she still wore some of his cum on her chin and there were even a few drops that fell onto her shirt.

Tom stared at her with a look of lustful amazement. Lisa gave him a sexy smile and gave his cock a few last licks before she pulled it away from her mouth and used her tongue and fingers to collect his cum from her shirt and chin. As she was teasingly sucking the last of his cum off her fingertips she again heard an excited moan.

She vaguely remembered hearing a second moan when she had teased Tom with her nasty words and turned toward where the moans were coming from. She saw Gary standing near the kitchen table with a look of utter shock and lust on his face. She smiled as she realized that it was the look of someone who just realized that something they had dreamed about, but never expected to actually happen, was about to occur.

She got to her feet and slowly moved to where Gary was standing. His cock was pushing out the front of his shorts very noticeably. "This can't be comfortable," Lisa cooed as she reached out and touched the rock hard bulge in his shorts. Gary practically jumped at her touch and Lisa excitedly wondered if this was the first time a woman had ever touched him.

She didn't even bother to kiss or caress Gary beyond this touch on his cock before she started to remove his shorts. As Lisa removed his shorts and boxers she heard Tom whispering to Gary that he should just relax and enjoy the ride.

Lisa told Gary to sit down and he immediately took a seat in one of the chairs around the kitchen table. Lisa dropped to her knees again and took a moment to admire the hard, virgin cock standing so prominently off Gary's lap. She teased him for a few moments more by running her hands up and down his thighs as she looked deeply into his eyes.

"Ready?" she asked. Gary merely nodded quickly before Lisa lowered her mouth to the end of his hard cock. She slipped his cock between her lips and repeated the blowjob she had just given Tom. She marveled at how wonderfully different Gary's cock felt. At first glance it was like Tom's but in her mouth she noticed that it was perhaps just a bit shorter than Tom's but also a bit wider.

She felt like the blowjob had only just started when Gary's cock twitched wildly as he began a long, excited moan. The fury of his cum filling her mouth outdid even Tom and she greedily sucked at and swallowed his cum as quickly as she could. His taste was very different from Tom's and it drove Lisa wild to think she had now consumed the cum of two different men so quickly.

She lingered over Gary's lap licking and kissing his cock after he finished cumming. She was amazed that he lost only a little of his hardness as she continued cleaning the last of his cum off his shaft.

By now Lisa's pussy was burning with the desire for her own release. As much as she loved pleasuring their cocks she knew she needed a hard cock or a tongue in her pussy soon.

She let Gary's cock pop out of her mouth and stood up in front of him. As soon as she reached the standing position she felt Tom's hands on her arms spinning her around. Tom met her in a wild, frantic kiss as Tom's hands immediately moved to the bottom of her shirt. Lisa moaned as Tom began pulling her shirt over her head.

As soon as he had it over her head Lisa gasped when she felt Gary's hands on her back. It took a bit of fumbling but he soon had her bra open. Tom slipped her bra forward and off her arms exposing her heavy, excited tits to their hungry eyes.

Gary immediately moved around beside her and started to touch and play with her tits and stiff nipples. Tom quickly moved to her skirt and before long Lisa was completely naked and standing between her two new lovers.

Both boys removed their shirts and Lisa began trading long, deep kisses with them. As she moved back and forth enjoying their intense kisses she felt four excited hands roaming all over her body. The boys groped at her tits, her ass, her pussy, and every other possible place on her body as Lisa happily let them. The feeling of their wild lust was incredibly exciting and the only thing that stopped it was the heavy wetness starting to drip down the insides of Lisa's thighs.

She moved away from them and was about to lead them into the living room. However, before she could take a step Tom grasped her arms and guided her to the kitchen table. He set her on the edge of the table and pushed her thighs apart as he moved in front of her.

This was not what Lisa had planned at all, she had planned on having both cocks in her, but the forceful lust driving Tom was more than she was able to resist. Even if it meant putting off her fantasy a few moments more, she knew she had to feel Tom take control of her and let out his primal desires.

She could barely contain her scream of desire as Tom plunged his cock into her drenched pussy. He held her thighs and began to frantically thrust into her. Lisa leaned back on her elbows and stared down at the young boy fucking her so fast and hard. The look in his eyes was almost animal as he fucked her. Lisa knew the she could easily cum like this but before she had the chance Tom groaned and thrust roughly inside her as he started to cum. The feeling of his cum shooting deeply inside her was almost enough to start Lisa's orgasm, but she knew she needed a little more and she knew exactly what she wanted.

She happily let Tom finish cumming, but as soon as he relaxed and the last of his jets of cum filled her she sat up and got off the table. She immediately led them both into the dark living room. After a quick glance around the room Lisa decided the couch was to be the spot where she was going to live out her fantasy. She crawled onto the middle of the couch on her hands and knees. "Somebody fuck me," she gasped.

Gary moved first and knelt on the couch behind her. She was a little surprised Gary was being so forward and eager, but she realized that he had just watched her fuck Tom and that must have sent Gary's lust almost out of control. He fumbled for a few moments trying to find the right spot, and as soon as he found it Lisa let him know by moaning and pushing back into him burying about half his cock in her dripping wet pussy. Gary gasped at the sensation as he pushed the rest of the way inside her.

Lisa was now halfway there and reached a hand out to Tom. She pulled him over in front of her until his cock was pointing almost directly at her face. When she shoved his cock into her mouth Tom groaned wildly as if the idea that she would want this double penetration had never occurred to him.

The thought that she was doing something so nasty that these young boys hadn't even dreamt about it thrilled Lisa. She sucked excitedly on Tom's cock as her mind reeled with the erotic joy of feeling two young, rock hard cocks inside her.

It only took a few seconds for Lisa to realize that she loved this feeling. She felt completely slutty and nasty as she bounced back and forth on their cocks. She also felt horny, alive, and excited like never before. The only thing that surpassed the way this made her feel was the way it felt to fuck her own son. Her mind quickly wondered what it would be like to have Brad as one of the two cocks now filling her.

When she felt her orgasm coming very quickly she didn't even try to resist it. She had wondered and fantasized about this moment for far too long to deny herself this orgasm. Instead, she let it sweep over her like a wave crashing on a beach.

Only Tom's cock shoved in her mouth kept her from screaming as her whole body tensed in wild anticipation of her ultimate release. Her orgasm came in waves and grew stronger and stronger until Lisa was afraid she might pass out. Her pussy, and seemingly her whole body, spasmed wildly and trembled as her orgasm took complete control. Her orgasm felt like it lasted forever and she loved the way neither boy stopped stroking their cocks in and out of her.

After she came Lisa simply relaxed and gave herself over to her two lovers. She didn't try to guide or educate them and really didn't care if their movements were hesitant or erratic. All she knew and cared about was that she had two hard cocks in her pussy and mouth and she was finally living out her longtime fantasy.

The fact that she could practically feel and taste the lust and desire from the two naked, 18-year-old boys fucking her only added to the moment. Not surprisingly, it was Gary who reached his climax first. He had been wildly pounding into her pussy for several minutes ever since Lisa finished cumming and he got to experience for the first time the feeling of a woman's pussy quivering around his cock as she came.

He gripped her hips firmly and wildly drove his cock back and forth hell bent on making himself cum. He let out a long groan as he came and pushed himself all the way inside her waiting pussy. Lisa let Tom's cock slip out of her mouth as she groaned and wriggled her hips against Gary as his cum surged out of his cock and filled her. The volume and force of his jets were impressive and she happily realized that, just as with her son, she was going to love teaching Gary about control and pleasure.

After Gary was finished Lisa returned to Tom's hard cock with renewed lust. Gary slowly pulled his cock out of her and, much to Lisa's excitement, he remained behind her. She soon felt his fingers exploring her dripping wet pussy. He ran his fingertips through the heavy wetness left behind by their fuck and her earlier fuck with Tom. Lisa sighed at his curious, exploring touch and realized that this was something that would never happen with her ex-husband, or really any other older man. For them the wonder and pure excitement of sex had long since passed. She could feel in Gary's touch his giddiness and excitement at being able to touch a pussy and his lust and relief at finally having been able to fuck.

Tom had already cum twice in a relatively short amount of time and that clearly was helping him withstand Lisa's hot, wanton mouth sucking and licking him. Lisa knew that it might be asking a lot for him to cum again, but she was determined not to stop until she made him cum one more time.

She kept sucking him until her jaws began to ache. She then realized she didn't want his cum in her mouth but rather she wanted it in her pussy. She straightened up and looked back and forth between Gary and Tom's excited faces. They seemed as though she hypnotized them and she felt at that moment that they would surely do anything she asked. A tingle shot down her spine as her mind quickly envisioned some things she could ask them to do, but the burning lust in her pussy and the sight of Tom's hard, wet cock made her decide to go with her original idea.

She took Tom's hand and pulled him around in front of the couch. She guided him into a sitting position and quickly straddled his lap lowering her pussy over his rock hard cock. Perhaps Tom had fucked before but judging from the wild look in his eyes and his long moan as she started riding him he had never been with a woman who took control and fucked him like this.

Lisa smiled and stared down at his face feeling powerful, horny, and alive like she had only felt before while fucking Brad. The thought of Brad made her more excited and she increased the tempo of their fuck causing Tom to moan and squirm under her. She knew Brad was sleeping in a room not far away and knowing he was so close made her excited.