Lisa & Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly sat up and glanced at the excited, horny faces of her three lovers. The sight of her juices all over Brad and Gary's faces almost was enough to make her lay back down and let them continue to lick her but she knew she needed to feel more.

She quickly left the room and went to her own bedroom. Reaching in the bottom of her bag she pulled out the tube of lubricant. She packed it on a whim thinking that maybe she'd get either Tom or Gary alone and give them their first taste of anal sex, but now she was glad she packed it for a whole new reason.

She hadn't yet let Brad fuck her ass and she guessed it was something he probably didn't think about much. Back when her husband was still interested in her, anal sex was a regular part of their play and recently she found that she was craving the feel of a hard cock shoved deeply inside her tight asshole. She had tried relieving her urges with a dildo but found that it was severely lacking to the sensations of a real cock.

She stepped back into the bedroom and found the three boys exactly where she left them as if they were in a trance waiting for her to return. She held the tube behind her as she walked to the bed and said, "Now boys, you're going to have to be patient for a while, but if you play nice and follow my directions it will be worth it." The sparkle of lust in their stares made it clear they would do whatever she wanted.

Lisa crawled slowly onto the bed on her hands and knees before opening the tube and squeezing a large amount of the gel onto her fingers. As the three boys watched in shocked amazement she reached behind her and began massaging the gel over her asshole. When she reapplied the lube and worked one of her fingers up her own asshole she could hear a couple of the boys gasp in shock and lust.

She then held the tube out toward her son and said, "Keep doing that." Brad immediately squeezed a big pile of the gel onto his fingers and reached to her already slippery asshole. He first let his fingers move over and around her asshole repeatedly as if he was nervous about actually penetrating her. "Put it inside," Lisa moaned as Brad's fingertip played back and forth over her asshole.

Brad shoved his finger forward, cautiously at first, but then with more force until it finally slipped past the tight outer ring of her asshole. Lisa and Brad both moaned as the first half of Brad's finger slipped inside her. Lisa groaned in some discomfort and told him to use more lubricant.

Brad applied another heavy load to his fingers and returned his finger to her asshole, this time slipping it inside excitedly with almost no hesitation. "Yes," Lisa hissed as she now knew she had enough lube inside her. Brad slowly worked his finger back and forth inside her but didn't go any deeper than half the length of his finger until Lisa pushed herself back quickly just as he was pushing his finger inside her. The next thing Brad knew the full length of his finger was imbedded in his mom's asshole.

Brad gasped in surprise and desire at the feeling of her tight asshole clenching around his finger. Lisa moaned as Brad began working his finger back and forth inside her. She was wildly excited by the feeling of his finger, the knowledge of whose finger it was, and the realization that his two best friends were watching.

Brad continued using one finger to fuck her asshole until Lisa told him to insert a second. Brad pulled his finger out and reapplied another heavy load of the gel over two of his fingers. He reached out to her waiting asshole and slipped one finger inside her again, this time noticing that it entered her easier than before. Leaving that finger in up to the first knuckle he brought his second fingertip to her asshole and began to apply some pressure.

He was a little tentative at first not sure that both of his fingers would fit up her amazingly tight hole. "Yes," Lisa gasped, "push it in." At her encouragement Brad pushed his finger a little harder and soon felt it begin to slip inside her tight outer ring.

When Lisa groaned deeply Brad stopped pushing, but she quickly urged him to continue. "Are you OK?" Brad asked.

"Yes! Fuck me!" she groaned as she pushed herself back into his fingers making it clear she wanted him deeper inside her. The truth was that she had been groaning partly out of discomfort as she felt her asshole getting stretched wider than it had been in a while. However, her discomfort was also part of her excitement as she knew it would soon disappear and be replaced by a deep, nasty satisfaction.

As Brad began fucking her with his two fingers knit together Lisa heard excited gasps and glanced over just long enough to see Gary and Tom staring at her wildly. She turned her face back and buried it in the pillow's warm softness as her discomfort had already started turning into a wicked satisfaction.

She let Brad continue fucking her with two of his fingers, once telling him to pull out and use more lubrication. Finally, after she was sure she was ready she reached back and picked up the tube of the gel. She squeezed a big pile of the cold gel onto her fingers and then twisted around and looked back at her son.

"Come here," she ordered. Brad kept his fingers in her asshole as he moved closer to her and let out an excited gasp as the cold gel contacted his hard cock. Lisa began stroking his cock and spreading the gel up and down his shaft. She added a final squeeze of the lube onto the tip of his cock and looked him directly in the eye before she ordered, "Fuck me."

Brad gasped excitedly and moved behind her. He slipped his fingers out of her tight asshole and grasped his cock positioning his tip at her asshole. He began pushing against her as she moaned in excited anticipation. He thought he was pushing really hard but hadn't yet penetrated her. He hesitated for a moment thinking perhaps something was wrong. As soon as he paused Lisa groaned, "Push it in me! Hard!"

Brad began pushing again and Lisa pushed back against him. Suddenly Brad felt her asshole open and before he knew it he had pushed his cock inside her. He stopped with just the tip of his cock penetrating her as Lisa let out a long, loud groan. "Wait," she gasped as Brad started to push again. "Give me a minute."

Lisa felt her asshole getting stretched wider than it had been in a long, long time. Finally she moaned, "Now, slowly." Brad followed her instructions and began pushing into her incredibly tight asshole. It squeezed his cock harder and tighter than anything he could have ever imagined and that, combined with the realization that he was currently fucking his mom's asshole, was driving him wild.

When he had his full length buried inside her he paused to simply savor the amazing tightness. Lisa and Brad let out long, simultaneous moans as they shared what was perhaps the most intimate, nasty act that either could imagine. However, as soon as Lisa again heard the excited gasps from Tom and Gary she realized she could imagine something far more hot and nasty.

She moaned over and over as Brad began fucking her asshole. He moved slowly at first as they both adjusted to the sensations and gradually grew more comfortable. Brad was just beginning to really get into the fuck when Lisa suddenly gasped, "Stop." It was hard for Lisa to stop him and ultimately it was only her wild anticipation of what she had planned next that prevented her from simply letting Brad fuck her asshole harder and harder until he emptied his load of cum deep inside her.

Lisa moved forward until Brad's cock popped out of her. He sat with a puzzled look on his face wondering why his mom had stopped him. Lisa looked over to Gary and motioned for him to move closer to her. "Lay down," she said as he moved to the bed. Lisa guided Gary down onto his back. For a moment she gazed down at his rock hard cock standing up nearly perfectly straight. She could see the heavy wetness of his pre-cum coating his tip.

Gracefully, she straddled him and brought her mouth down onto his. Their tongues met in an excited dance as she lowered her wet pussy down onto his cock. Gary seemed so surprised and excited at feeling her heavy wetness all around his cock as she started to ride up and down on him that he parted their kiss and let out a wild groan. Lisa smiled wickedly at him drinking in his extreme desire.

She kept up her fucking for only a few minutes and then stopped with his cock fully buried inside her. She leaned forward over him and met Gary in another long, deep kiss. This time it was her who parted the kiss and she turned around to look at Brad. "Fuck me," she said slowly as she stared deeply into his eyes.

Brad's eyes opened wide in shock and excitement and he looked down at his friend's cock where it disappeared inside her pussy. Lisa watched Brad come to the realization of what she wanted and smiled wickedly at him as he looked back up at her face. He moved behind her again as Lisa rotated her hips slightly to move her asshole toward him.

Lisa told him to use more lubricant and he quickly smeared more on his cock and over her asshole. He moved behind her and again put the tip of his cock on her asshole. He pushed firmly and this time his cock seemed to enter her a little more easily. Once inside, however, he found her even tighter than before. He quickly realized the increased tightness was from his friend's cock filling her pussy. As he pushed deeper inside her he could feel his Gary's hard shaft practically rubbing against his own through the thin membranes separating his mom's pussy from her asshole.

Lisa cried out at the intense fullness she felt. With Brad still working his cock up her asshole and with Gary's cock all the way inside her pussy Lisa felt like she might split in two. It was the most amazing, full, erotic thing she could ever have imagined. Her mind was reeling and the next thing she realized Brad had his cock shoved all the way inside her. She screamed a wanton, primal scream at the way she felt so full and stretched like never before.

It had actually taken Brad quite a while to work himself all the way inside her. For him the sensations were also beyond anything he could have imagined. However, for him it was simply the idea of what was happening that he found most exciting. He stared down at his mom's back and watched it heave as she gasped and moaned softly and excitedly while sandwiched between him and Gary.

After pausing like this for several long moments Lisa groaned, "Fuck me." Brad immediately began to slowly pull his cock back until just the tip was inside her and then started to push inside her again. Soon he was steadily fucking her ass and causing her to cry out and writhe under him.

Part of Lisa also wanted to feel Gary's cock sliding firmly back and forth in her pussy while her son fucked her ass, but in this position they weren't able to move to accommodate that. Instead, Brad's thrusting caused Lisa's body to rock and move slightly, which, in turn, caused Gary's cock to shift and slide some inside her pussy. After only a few minutes Lisa was ready to add the final touch to the scene.

She looked over toward Tom who stood, open mouthed, staring wildly as he slowly stroked his rock hard cock. Lisa didn't need to say anything as the look of desire in her eyes and her face told him everything he needed.

Tom moved quickly to the side of the bed and Lisa leaned over and immediately engulfed his cock in her mouth. Once she had about half his length in her mouth she paused and relished the idea that she now had three hard cocks filling her at the same time. She soon realized that, because of Brad's now quickening thrusts, she was already bobbing back and forth on Tom's cock.

From this point onward Lisa was in a complete trance like state. Her entire world consisted of the three shafts moving back and forth inside her. Gary was trying his best to rock his hips and fuck her as she tried to absolutely devour Tom's cock. Brad vigorously fucked her asshole and Lisa could sense him reaching the end of his control.

"Try to resist," she urged Brad after she let Tom's cock briefly slide out of her mouth, "I want to feel this longer." Brad groaned wildly and tried to slow his thrusting and keep himself in control. He succeeded in lasting for several more long minutes and in that time Lisa exploded into another of her own wild orgasms. This one swept over Lisa almost unexpectedly as she had been so engrossed in the immediate pleasure and intensity of what she felt that she didn't realize she had built so close to her orgasm.

She opened her mouth widely and let out a scream as Tom's cock slipped out of her mouth. Lisa's body tensed and shook powerfully as she felt an orgasm unlike any she had experienced before. Being so completely full both in her pussy and up her ass intensified every moment and every sensation for her.

Her orgasm was the last straw for Brad. He knew he was going to cum and so began to pump wildly into her spasming asshole. Her tremors caused her to clench tightly around him generating even more friction and pressure. As her orgasm was ending Brad groaned and his cum surged into her asshole with a tremendous force.

Upon feeling his cum Lisa cried out again and held still as she experienced the wild sensation of a man's cum filling her tight asshole for the first time in many years. Brad fucked her wildly as he came and only stopped when he was completely spent. He was so exhausted that he pulled out of her and practically staggered over to the other bed in the room where he flopped down heavily.

Lisa was so overwhelmed by the moment that she had lost track of Tom. Gary was still pinned under her with his cock buried deeply in her pussy. It was only seconds later when Lisa felt something behind her. She looked to where Tom had been standing and saw that he was gone. Looking behind her she saw Tom had assumed Brad's spot behind her and was frantically smearing a huge load of the lubricant on his rock hard cock.

Lisa could only watch and then cry out loudly when she felt Tom's cock pressing firmly against her now stretched asshole. He slipped inside much easier than Brad had done and quickly shoved himself all the way inside. Lisa was thankful that Brad had already stretched and readied her asshole. She would have to teach Tom later how to properly begin a good ass fuck so as not to hurt her.

Tom seemed in a frenzy of lust as he began to roughly fuck her. Lisa leaned down toward Gary and met him in a long kiss, parting it only when Tom's wild fucking became too intense for her to bear without calling out.

"Dammit, Tom. Fuck me," she groaned as she looked over at her son sitting on the other bed. Nothing was going to stop Tom from unleashing his own pent up lust and he fucked her in an absolute frenzy until Lisa knew he was ready. She began urging him on telling him she wanted to feel all of his cum inside her and Tom quickly exploded with a long, loud cry.

Lisa couldn't believe how wet her asshole now felt as Tom deposited a second heavy load of cum inside her. As with Brad, Tom seemed so completely spent that he pulled out of Lisa soon after he finished cumming and flopped down on the bed beside her.

Lisa turned and looked directly down at Gary and, with a wicked, lusty smile on her face she whispered, "Your turn."

Lisa began fucking him wantonly as she rode his young, excited body with a wild passion. Gary was still inexperienced enough and so wildly excited by what he had seen already that he couldn't resist her for long. Lisa soon felt his body getting ready for its release and she luridly whispered, "Yes, lover. Fill me. Cum for me!" As if on command Gary's back arched and his whole body tensed as his cock starting shooting heavy jets of cum deep inside her waiting pussy.

After he finished cumming Lisa merely collapsed on top of him meeting him in a long kiss as she enjoyed the feel of his cock slowly getting soft in her pussy. They kissed for many long minutes before Lisa looked first at Tom and then at Brad and whispered, "You two better go get cleaned up."

By the time they returned Lisa had moved off Gary and was lying beside him. Lisa and Gary traded long, deep kisses and let their hands caress each other. Gary was clearly the most inexperienced of the three boys and Lisa was enjoying teasing him with her tongue during their slow kisses.

As she kissed and caressed Gary, Lisa was very aware of the sensation in her asshole. It wasn't painful or even uncomfortable, but the hard fucking she had just received, twice, was far more than anything it had experienced in a long time.

Lisa was also very aware of the incredible wetness around Gary's cock. She caressed his cock and balls repeatedly growing more and more excited by the idea that she was feeling the combination of her pussy juices and the cum off all three boys.

Lisa had expected when she sent Brad and Tom away that this was the end of the evening. Somehow the intensity of her first triple penetration made that seem like the natural final act of the night. She figured now that the four of them would fall asleep with her looking forward to their next fuck.

As she kissed and held Gary he too seemed content. He eagerly responded to her but never tried to reach for her tits or pussy or tried to make their kisses any wilder. Lisa simply basked in the wonderfully slutty, horny, completely fucked way she felt right now.

It was pretty clear, however, when Brad and Tom returned that they weren't quite done yet. They immediately moved over to the bed and started running their hands over Lisa's back and ass. She could feel the lust and intensity in their touch right away and felt a shiver go down her back as she realized just how horny and fuck happy these two were.

Before long Lisa rolled away from Gary and was lying on her back in the middle of the bed. All three boys surrounded her and knelt or lay close to her. Their hands roamed over her naked, satisfied body and Lisa exchanged deep kisses with them whenever one of them leaned in toward her.

Despite her wild anticipation of this moment Lisa was already feeling very worn out and maybe even a little over fucked. However, there was no way she was going to put a stop to this night before it played itself all the way out. She knew she would be sore as hell in the morning but she couldn't resist the three partially hard cocks surrounding her. Soon she reached out and started caressing the cocks as the three pairs of hands and three mouths continued exploring her.

For what felt like the next few hours, Lisa knew nothing of time at this point, the four of them engaged in wild, teasing foreplay. They traded positions often so there were times when Lisa knelt over her three naked lovers, there were times when she knelt over one or two while the others knelt with her and continued teasing her, and there were times when she lay back and let all three of them explore and pleasure her.

Brad, being the most skilled of the three due to their frequent practice this summer, was the first of them to really start to drive her wild and bring her very close to her next orgasm. She was already very excited from their touches and attention before Brad took her hips and guided her over him.

She had just finished kneeling over him and playfully licking and sucking at his cock alternately with Gary's as Gary lay right next to Brad. She had held eye contact with them both as she licked and sucked them and enjoyed using every dirty, slutty trick she could think of to tease them. When she finished Brad sat up slightly and took hold of her hips before he started pulling her toward him.

Lisa was surprised and excited when she realized Brad was guiding her over his own face. She straddled his face and slowly lowered her pussy onto his mouth while having intense flashbacks to the very first time they fucked when she did this to him. Unlike that time there was no hesitation as Brad had learned well where to touch her and how to lick her to drive her wild.