Lisa Ch. 02: Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadenL
JadenL
338 Followers

Neither one was able to look away. "What you did, you did in self-defense. War is war, and I would have done the same. Well, maybe not exactly the same. I probably would have stuck with the first shot you had. The one that was directly over my heart."

Jessica blinked. Was she dreaming?

"That's right." He said. "I know that you missed on purpose. I know that you missed Jim on purpose. He told me. So the deal is this. I am not going to punish you for this ... and neither are any of the other men. I won't let them. Let's just pretend this never happened. Fine with you?"

Jessica nodded. She had to be dreaming. This seemed so surreal. Scott's pale face ... he looked like he was about to fall over, and his ... forgiveness. There was no other way to word it. He was forgiving her for shooting him. Relief flooded through her, but it was short lived. Angus' anger riddled face came forward from her memory. Even if Scott forgave her, Angus never would. And Scott would be too weak to stop him from hurting her.

Scott's gasp interrupted her thoughts. She didn't think it was possible, but Scott was even paler now. He looked like he'd fall off the chair.

"You need help ..." Jessica whispered. Scott looked at her in surprise.

"She speaks ..." Scott whispered as he sagged to the right.

"Call for help ..." she replied.

"I ..." Scott began, "can't ..." and he disappeared from Jessica's line of sight and a thud confirmed that he'd fallen.

"Scott?" Jessica asked. But there was no response. Jessica looked at the door and hoped that someone had heard the thud and would come through at any moment. Seconds ticked by and no one came.

"Scott ... can you hear me?" Jessica tried again. Nothing.

Panic gripped her. He was going to die, she could feel it. He would die, the others would think she killed him somehow, and Angus would take the vengeance he'd wanted. There was only one thing she could do, call for help herself.

Jessica closed her eyes and tried to get herself under control. When she finally had a grip on the panic that threatened to consume her, she tilted her head back and yelled as hard as she could, "Jim!"

JadenL
JadenL
338 Followers