All Comments on 'Lisa Ch. 06: Changes'

by JadenL

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

The character get depth of each one of the guys is just amazing.

You must be a genius.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Gets better and better

For a little while, the part with the car shook me up and I had to suspend belief for that. But the rest of the story is keeping me on pins and needles. I hope you have already startec on the next chapter because this is interesting character development, and the plotline with the Godfather is fascinating.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Compelling reading

A little too long for comfort and I would prefer shorter chapters, but compelling reading.

The changing dynamics are just superb, and the way she is manipulating them is awesome.

5/5 and well deserved.

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Argh what a cliffhanger! I absolutely love this story. The characters, the scene and emotions make a compelling read. I found the car scene a bit too much and definitely too soon in their 'relationship'. I really would like to read more about Riley as Angus has gotten his press and I feel he has so much to offer. Fab way to spend a Sunday! ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg

i bloody bloody hope that the next chapter is written i couldnt wait weeks for it ..xx this is an amazing beautiful written story and i love the characters and their development so much in my naive way i wish this was a book cos id buy it xxx im hoping this story ends up a long long long book with years to go yet xxx jaden i thank you for essentially wasting my sunday with coffee, relaxation and a good story keep it going please xx

dinkus36dinkus36about 10 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!

This was so worth the wait !! Your talent continues to amaze me !!!! Now I will continue to sit on pins and needles watching for the next chapter of this truly amazing thought provoking story!

Thank you for sharing !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait

Such a great story!!! Can't wait until the next chapter!

HeyjessHeyjessabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

You are an amazing writer!

AquarelaAquarelaabout 10 years ago
awesomeeee

Yes ! More! Please!

JadenLJadenLabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for all of the incredibly supportive feedback, I truly appreciate it. I am working hard on chapter 7. I am reluctant to promise when it will be released as it always seems to take me longer than anticipated to edit and I do work full time. But every moment I have I am working on it and hope to have it out soon.

Thanks again,

Jaden

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So...

You put this chapter out literally as I was starting 05a. I love this. I will say your diction and grammar could use a little work, and there are times where a characters' actions or words seem unrealistic...and some of the sex scenes could use more detail. But on the whole, it was riveting enough to keep my attention all the way through. Also, I was talking to myself as I read it (like, "Oh, shit, now HE'S acting like this," or "She's totally got them wrapped around her little finger," or "Angus was right, she is plotting against them, but her plot goes long-term. Very, very long-term").

So one of the things I said to myself upon finishing this chapter was "Goddamnit, Angus, Riley. You were doing so fucking well. SO WELL. Then you had to go fuck it up."

You're improving steadily. Keep it up!

--Prophet Lexicon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanks

Oh Good lord, I thought I had lost you. You have a great storyline going. Please don't stop. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best story ive read in long time .

this is a great read I check every day for new installment ..I rarely comment on stories because my grammar and writing skill suck .. but I really have enjoyed how this story has developed and cant wait to see where it ends up ..I really like all the characters now and hate to see them hurt but Jessica needs her justice also ... Im thinking at that race the god father will either show up or end up kidnapping Jess back ...or she could do something drastic if she whens the race ..at any rate you've got my mind in a whirl trying to figure out what comes next ..please don't make me wait to long lol thanks

emmamaxemmamaxabout 10 years ago
So much love...

Thank you thank you thank you. I have been checking every day sometimes three or four times a day for the next chapter. I was thrilled to see this. My absolute favorite story of all time. Please don't ever stop.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 10 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

Thanks so much for posting this great story!

Really fine job weaving together all of these personalities.

I gotta say though..,where the hell are they breeding these men who have a 20 second refractory period and never seem to tap out? Cause, I might buy a one way ticket there!

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoabout 10 years ago
Wonderful again.

Thank you so much. This story just gets better and better. I am completely captivated. Can't wait for the next instalment. What a cruel but perfect place to end!!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 10 years ago
hanging on every word

Must say I check this site every day for an update and so appreciate the length of each chapter. Classy write for sure, all the characters are so well developed.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story

I come back to this site everyday now because of this story. If it was an ebook, I'd buy it. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really like your story. Your characters are developed and I like the way that the changes the men are going through are believable. I guess my only critique would be Lisa's quest for justice. I realize she has given up on escaping (for the moment) and is more focused on getting justice through the court systems. However, I don't really see her doing much to get to her goal. Personally, I would want Lisa to be a bit more active in her goals. Overall, great story. I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

I love that your chapters are so long, and when I have finished them, it makes me want to just keep on reading more. :) I can't wait for chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so fucking good

love love LOVE it! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next... some shit is gonna go downnn.

Keep up the great work, really appreciate the long chapters! Brilliant story, completely hooked. =)

Sharonmarie_13Sharonmarie_13about 10 years ago
Amazing

You are a brilliant writer, please don't stop.

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
Hahaha!

What a way to end that chaper! I'm in love with this story! I love how long and involved it is. It written very well, easy to follow and get caught up in.

Part of me feels like there is something slightly wrong with me for enjoying it so much. Keeping in mind how brutal it all started but now its just good sex fulled drama!

Hopefully we get the next chaper soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stockholm syndrome or plotting

Stesting to wonder if Jessica is suffering from Stockholm syndrome or plotting her revenge? Can't wait for next chapter. Great store so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Delightful !

This is one hell of a story. I hope u don't make us wait too long. I love it and definitely appreciate the length. =)

Keep the great work going.

NinaWildNinaWildalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

Hello JadenL,

all I can say is that i simply love your story. Overslept the last two days because I kept reading until it was almost morning. You are doing a very good job here. And the lengh of your chapters is just perfect. The more the better ;)

I really like it when an author manages to make the readers fall for the characters, positive and negative. I can honestly say that I sincerely hate Angus and I love Riley and Jim. The stuff Angus likes in bed is just a little too kinky for my taste but well... five men are supposed to have different tastes, right? :D

Keep on the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Best wishes

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7 coming soon

Hi, thank you all so much for your positive feedback, I truly appreciate it. I just wanted to let you know that I am working on chapter 7. I'd hoped to post it today but it hasn't been going as quickly as I'd hoped and given that today is mother's day I don't think I'll have as much time to work on it as I'd hoped today:( I will do my best today and work on it over the week and my plan is to post next weekend (May 17 or 18). Sorry about the delay ... there never seem to be enough hours in a day! Thank you again,

Jaden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
??????

Who is this Kevin fellow who you slyly mentioned? what will he add to the already crazy dynamics? seriously the chapter lengths are just great. i don't mine waiting if i get this much all at once. JUST DO NOT STOP! i want her to have their kids and all live together happily but make them work for it. hell yeah,

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Working on it

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on Chapter 7 tirelessly. Unfortunately I have family obligations that keep getting in the way. I hope to submit it later tonight but it will probably take a day or two before Literotica posts it. It will be a very long chapter and hopefully live up to all of your expectations. I apologize for the delay and please know that I truly appreciate your support and eagerness. Quality control is a very time consuming process and I want to make sure the chapter is a good as it can be for you:)

Thank you for your patience,

Jaden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

Loved it but please post the next part soon. I want to keep reading!

emmamaxemmamaxalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait

Thanks for keeping us posted Jaden. I love this story so much and can't wait for the next chapter. Excited to see what will happen next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Waiting Patiently!

So excited for the next chapter!

MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

Thanks for the update, I am so excited! I am totally hooked and fess up to dipping into various chapters daily! M

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7 has been submitted

Hi, just wanted to let you know that chapter 7 has been submitted as 7a and 7b. It may take a few days for Literotica to post it. I am unsure how long it will take to post chapter 8 but hopefully within the next week or two. Thanks again for your support.

Jaden

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Yay! This story is awesome!

I can't wait to find out what happens next. *doing a happy dance*

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 10 years ago

Thanks for the update.... I check daily for this awesome story. Thanks for creating a story with such complex characters. You've got us all hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
New chapter is coming?!

OMG I am so excited!

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 10 years ago
Update

For those of you looking for the next couple of chapters they are under Group Sex. I was searching every morning in this section, Just did a author search and found the updated chapters.

Gotta run and get busy reading. I'm behind!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Thank you find my way

Thanks

Wondered why we had not had a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thank you

i been searching for weeks lol thank you so much group sex on my way xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
geeee

!! i hate when the category changes mid-story and people feel left hanging only to find out later they're been waiting and looking at the wrong place...

Sigh.

On the other side, now I got a lot of chapters to catch up to. Am going to snuggle down and enjoy a few hours of good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Alternate Reality?

I love the story but the kill count throws me off. Is it an alternate reality? If so then needs more background. If not, then I think the count us too high. 60 each? It takes me out if the story.

JadenLJadenLalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Kill count

Hi, no it's not an alternate reality haha. It's over the course of their lives but also includes the types of attacks where multiple people are affected at one time with explosives for example. Enough of those and the kill count goes up significantly. Hope that helps to clarify things.

Thanks,

JadenL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
!!!!

ADDICTED to this!! I should honestly be studying for midterms right now...but I'd rather get lost in the fantasies of this world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous