Lisa Ch. 06: Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. " she said, shaking her head.

"Then, why are you crying?"

"I don't know."

"You're shaking ... " Angus said running his hand over her. "Jessica, I told you I wouldn't ... you didn't believe me? Jessica, what's wrong?" He demanded as she began to shake so much he thought she was convulsing.

"Angus," she said leaning into him, putting her hands on his chest, "can we please not do it that way again. Please, any way but that way."

"Okay, okay," Angus said kissing her forehead and pulling her tighter against him. "I didn't think you'd mind so much. We've done every other possible position ... Jesus Jessica, what's wrong?" he asked as she began to retch.

"I keep remembering ... it was so awful ... can we leave here, please?"

"Come on," he said scooping her up and moving from the bathroom to his room. He sat her on the bed.

"Angus," Jessica said grabbing his arm as he began to move away. "I'm sorry." She had no idea what was wrong with her. Angus had only used her pussy as he'd said he would, there was no reason to be reacting like this. Besides, she'd done that position dozens of times before with Scott, and even sometimes with Josh. Both in her pussy and up her bum, and it had never bothered her like it had now.

Angus sat down on the bed. Jessica rocked herself onto her knees. She decided to try her next move with the real Angus. She didn't think she needed to pretend any more ... She crawled to the edge of the bed, swung her leg over Angus' lap, and finding his cock erect, slid herself onto it, straddling him. As she slid up and down, she brought her lips to his. Angus brought his hands to her breasts, but he just couldn't continue.

"Jessica," he said between kisses, "you can stop."

"It's alright," she whispered, and slid her tongue in his mouth.

"No it's not," he said and grasped her arms forcing her to stop moving. "You're still shaking."

"I don't know why," Jessica said, "but it'll stop." She leaned in to kiss him again.

"You said you remembered something awful."

Jessica froze.

"You thought I was going to hurt you again, like before, didn't you?"

Jessica nodded. Whenever Scott or Josh took her from behind, it felt good. With Angus, it had always hurt. Hurt more than anything else he'd ever done to her. It had hurt, and been downright terrifying. It seemed that she just couldn't forget that fear.

"I'd told you that I wouldn't. I promised."

"I know Angus. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm sorry."

"I don't care if you don't want to do it that way again," Angus said, "but if I promise you something Jessica, you have to believe me. Have I ever lied to you before?" He asked when Jessica looked unconvinced.

Jessica thought about it.

Angus had done a lot of things to her over the years, but lie was not one of them. In fact, when he said something, he'd always followed up with it.

"No. You haven't."

"If I say it, I mean it. 'K? "

"Yes," Jessica said. And she began to rock her hips again. "Can we continue now?" She asked, her tone sensual again.

"We don't have to," Angus said feeling surprisingly disturbed by the fact that Jessica was so traumatized by the anal sex. It had been done with that intent, but then so had all the other sexual acts he'd forced on her. Her reaction had been involuntary, yet it spoke more to him than anything she could have done on purpose. He felt a pang of guilt. He almost didn't recognize the feeling. Had it not been for the time he'd agreed to let Beth have an abortion, he wouldn't know what it felt like. He had that same heavy feeling in his heart.

"Don't worry, I'll get you ready again ... " she said reaching behind her with her hand and taking the base of Angus' cock in her hand.

"No Jessica. " He said laying his hand over hers. "You've done enough. I on the other hand," he continued, while standing up, "have some catching up to do."

Jessica had wrapped her legs around his waist. He lay her back on the bed, and she unwrapped herself, and lay with her legs spread wide. "Can you rub my G spot?" she asked, her head rolling in anticipation. Angus had brought his thumb to her clitoris.

"Your what?"

"G spot," she replied and reached for his hand. She folding his thumb, third and pinky finger and inserted his pointer and index into her pussy. "Curl your fingers ..." she panted. Jessica's obvious excitement was arousing him. He curled his fingers.

"To the left," she said shifting his hand over, "now tap ... tap a lot." Angus began moving his fingers back and forth. Jessica began to arch and moan and when she sighed a gush of fluid rushed out of her.

"Holy shit!" Angus said looking at the wet stain on the blanket. "What happened?"

Jessica took his hand and pulled him on top of her. "I ejaculated that's all. That felt sooo good!"

"You can ejaculate?" Angus asked stunned.

"Mhhmm," Jessica replied.

"Did you really learn all of this from Scott?" Angus asked lying beside her and rubbing her arm. Christ, if it was true, Scott deserved a medal or something.

"Yup."

"And the G spot thing?"

Jessica giggled, "Scott got us a lot of books. We read about it about as much as we practice."

Angus made a mental note to get his hands on those books. He still couldn't believe how the day had turned out. She didn't hate him anymore, that was for sure, though he'd given her plenty of reason to. Jessica rolled onto her back. She played with his nipples, while smiling up at him.

"Ready for some more?" she asked. God, she was an animal. He wasn't sure he could keep up. He ran his hand down her chest, to her stomach.

"What's this?" he asked brushing his fingers over some red patches on her skin.

"Probably stubble burn," Jessica replied. She brought her hand to his face and rubbed his five o'clock shadow.

"Really?" he asked, bringing his own hand to his budding beard. "Does it hurt?"

"I'm used to it. Stubble burn and calloused hands ... you're a man, that's how it is." She rolled in to him. "So?" she asked running her hand over his cock.

"I don't believe it ... but I think I'm ready for another. Should I look for that G spot again?"

"I sure won't argue," Jessica said rolling onto her back, flinging her arms above her head, and sighing as Angus slid his fingers into her. He lowered his mouth to the soft mound between her legs and decided that he liked this just fine, and regardless of how much he'd wanted to hurt her before, he wanted equally as much, to not hurt her now. He couldn't take back the past, but he could sure as hell do something about beard burn and calloused hands.

***************************************************************

The next day

Jessica watched Riley put Baby back in his crate. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, they'd had a great day training the dogs, yet something didn't seem right. He'd been curt with her a few times, and hostile. She wasn't sure what was wrong. She'd finally gotten Angus to mellow out ... really mellow out, and now Riley seemed to be taking over for him in the grouch department. Jessica stretched and yawned. The warm sunlight and her lack of sleep from the night before with Angus made her extra lazy.

"Stop that will you!" Riley barked at her. Jessica lowered her arms in surprise.

"What did I do?"

"All your yawning and stretching. Christ Jessica, don't you think I know you were 'rocking Angus' world' last night ... I don't need you constantly reminding me!"

Christ he was pissed. First, Angus begged Riley's night out from under him. He'd been too surprised to do anything but grudgingly accept a switch when Angus, at the last minute, asked him for a favor. Apparently the other men had already agreed to bump their nights by one for Angus. Then he exhausted Jessica so much that she could barely stay awake. How the fuck was he going to get off when Jessica was going to be falling asleep through the whole thing.

And Jessica was 'rocking Angus' world? What the fuck did that even mean? So Jessica didn't look like at Riley like he was coming at her with a chainsaw anymore when he fucked her, what was 'rocking' about that?

He was so fucking horny, had been the whole week they'd been gone. He'd been thinking about taking things to the next level with her ... maybe getting her to touch him. He was eager to have a hand other than his own on his cock again. Given how things had gone with Alisha it was clear that the hand would have to be Jessica's and he had no idea how he was going to get that to happen. His only sexual experience with Jessica was her lying still and him fucking her. And now he doubted he'd get even that.

For a moment Jessica thought she was going to have to pretend to be role playing with Scott again. After things had gone so well with Angus she really hadn't planned on it with Riley. But he'd looked so pissed off that she was gearing up to go to her role playing zone when something about his tone and body language made her pause. She wasn't sure but in addition to being angry, he seemed jealous. She knew what she would do if it was Jim, Josh or Scott that she was talking to but Riley was not approachable enough for that. Role playing it was then.

"Riley," Jessica said going to him and putting her arms around his neck, "are you jealous?"

"No, of course not! Why would I be jealous?" He asked looking down at her, surprised that she was in his arms, hugging him, seemingly at ease with him. He felt embarrassment consume him. Yes he was jealous. Very jealous. But he didn't need her to know that. "You've been doing just fine for me ... thanks." He grumbled but the truth was he had no point of reference on which to make that statement. He really had no idea what she did for the other men. But given Angus' transformation Riley was fairly certain that what Riley and Jessica did sexually was anything but fine in comparison.

"You know what?" Jessica said bringing her finger to his lips and tracing them with it, "Scott said there's a nice watering hole somewhere on your property ... said he wanted to take me there some time so we could swim ... and sunbathe ... and ... you know ... "

"Yeah, so?"

"Why don't we go there. We can be the first to do all that stuff there ... especially the 'you know' stuff."

"Jessica, " Riley said, his voice thickening as he became fully aware of her body pressed against his. Shit, he had to get her away from him or he'd never be able to control himself and the last thing he needed was that terrified look. "It's completely open by that hole ... no bushes or trees."

"So?" she asked. His desire made itself clear to her, so she pressed herself even closer.

"So?" he repeated. He was going to lose it. He pushed Jessica away from him. "So, there's no coverage there, no privacy."

"That's okay," Jessica said moving closer again. "It's in the middle of nowhere, right? Who do you need privacy from?" She couldn't believe that she was so horny.

Scott hadn't applied that cream for a couple of days ... long enough for it to have worn off. And then after yesterday's marathon with Angus, she should've been all sexed out ... but she wasn't. And ... and, Riley was different. He wasn't rough like Angus, in fact if anything he was Angus' polar opposite. He was too reserved in bed. Maybe that was it. Maybe she wanted to make a change for Riley also. She pressed her body against Riley's.

Holy fuck! He didn't know what had gotten into Jessica but he was in no position to restrain himself when she pressed herself against him like that ... made sexual suggestions like that. God he wanted to fuck her and as he tried to get himself under control his balls seized. Fuck it hurt! And he wasn't satisfied with a possible hand job any more. He was pushed to the recesses of his most lurid fantasies ... the ones he categorized as 'never going to happen', he needed Jessica's mouth on his cock.

He'd had fuck buddies who had done it for him before ... and Angus had said something about Jessica swallowing, though he'd taken that as an offhand comment not believing for a second that she would. But if she was rubbing herself against him and offering to go and fuck at the watering hole then damn it he wanted a blow job. But how to ask for it without ruining everything. If he scared her off he didn't know what he'd do.

"Jessica ... God, there's no time ... " Riley looked like he was in serious pain. "We gotta go to my room!"

"Are you okay?" she asked moving back, Riley was almost doubled over.

"No!" he said. "Oh God it hurts!"

"What hurts?" she asked.

She began to move away, "I'll go get Jim, he can bring you to the house."

"No," Riley said, catching her hand before she could go. "It isn't anything Jim can help me with."

"Then I'll get Scott ..." Riley was shaking his head, "Josh, Angus?" Jessica was beginning to panic.

"Come here," Riley said, "just calm down, and come here." Jessica bent down next to him.

"Is it a heart attack?" Jessica asked, "I've read about CPR, I think I can do it ..."

"No ... Jessica. It's not a heart attack ... but you can help me. You are the only one who can help me ..."

"What do I have to do?" she asked.

"Get me to my bedroom ... "

"Your bedroom?"

"Yes ... and then you can ..." Riley gasped from the pain.

"Call an ambulance!" Jessica demanded, panic back in her voice as she started moving toward the barn, "Riley, I'm going to get Jim now ... he's just in the corral, he's the closest one ..."

"Get back here!" Riley said so sternly Jessica turned back. "I don't need you to get anyone, for the last time! I need you to get me back to my room and then maybe ..." Riley hesitated. If he scared her off now he'd die ... literally. His balls felt like they'd been kicked up to his teeth. But he could see panic returning in her expression, she just didn't get it.

"Swallow Jessica ... I need you to swallow for me."

There, he'd said it. Now she was going to take off for sure, and he wouldn't even be able to catch her. Come to think of it ... he was the only one around, she could run away right now and it'd be a while before the others would have a clue. That thought was sobering enough that he felt the pain begin to subside. He reached out and caught her hand. Well, if she'd been smiling because she thought she had a way to escape ... she wasn't catching on fast. As he stood straighter, Jessica's smile grew.

"Riley, " Jessica said moving into his arms. Her hand slid down his chest, his stomach, and landed on the bulge that protruded from his pants.

"Uh," he exclaimed as the pain resumed.

"We don't have to go to your room for me to swallow ..." Jessica said and massaged his cock.

"Christ Jessica, don't do that! I can't hold on if you do that!"

"Hold on to what?" Jessica asked as she slid her hand behind the waist line of his pants and down into his underwear. She took his cock in her hand, and Riley exploded.

"Oh God ... sorry ... " He was so embarrassed. He tried to pull her hand out of his pants.

"Riley," Jessica was saying. She placed her other hand on his chest, and then on his arm. "Riley ... stop. It's okay."

"What a fucking mess! Get your hand out of there ... Christ!"

"Riley," Jessica said again, looking him in the eyes. "My hand is fine where it is." She stroked his cock gently. "If you want, you can lie down and I can clean you up ..."

"Here?" Riley demanded.

"Why not?"

"Because, the dogs can see ... anyone can see."

"Okay, " Jessica said kissing his lips, sliding her tongue between them and teasing the tip of his before pulling back and asking, "how about in the barn?"

Riley looked at her in surprise. Why hadn't he thought of that? Jessica could feel his muscles move beneath her as Riley lifted her into his arms. He held her close to him as he made his way to the nearest barn. He kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth, and Jessica wondered vaguely how he could see where he was going. Once in the barn, Riley lowered Jessica onto a bed of hay. Sitting up she pushed him onto his back. She unzipped his pants and pulled them down, and then she began to lick. Riley felt a jolt of pleasure go through his whole body.

It was too much, too fast, he sat up and reached for her head, but spasmed with pleasure before he could reach it. He made a sound so guttural, Jessica wondered if she'd sucked too hard, but his hands had found her head and were making no attempt to move her. He fell back panting. A blanket of euphoria swept over him. He looked up and saw Jessica licking the last of his mess up. When she finished, she lifted her head, and slowly, deliberately, licked her lips. Riley felt like his head would pop off, she was so fucking hot. He sat up and slid his hand under Jessica's shirt. He found her breasts, and methodically worked her nipples into stiffness. Pleasure was mounting ... for him, but from the way Jessica was moaning, he had little doubt that she was enjoying it too. He slid his hand down Jessica's pants, in hopes of escalating her pleasure, but he found her fully wet and she sighed as a new wave of liquid seeped between his fingers. He lost all control. He ripped her shirt and bra open, tore off her pants and panties and descended on every part of her.

Jessica couldn't believe that the normally methodical, controlled, Riley was the wild man who now caressed, poked, pulled and tasted every part of her. He devoured each of her breasts, gripping each nipple between his teeth, pulling. His hand reaching around and under Jessica's leg, his fingers working their way through the soft mound of hair, parting her lips and delving into the soft meat in between. Jessica gasped as they found the nub they were looking for. The sensation was overwhelming her, she threw her head back, her mouth involuntarily gaping open. Desire was building in her, and just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Riley lowered his head between her legs. A jolt, like electricity, went through her. He knew all the right places to kiss, lick, bite. The course hair on his chin prickling, scratching, stimulating, his fingers plunging deeper and deeper within her. Jessica arched as wave upon wave of pleasure rushed over her. As the intensity of the rapture subsided, a low steady desire took its place. She rocked her hips against Riley's face. As he moved up, along her body, she pulsated her pussy against him. It never seemed that she could press hard enough.

"I'm going to fuck you Jessica ... I'm going to fuck your fucking brains out! Spread your legs ..." He felt Jessica open up for him and he thrust into her, hard and fast, a fury of motion. The forcefulness of it, the wild look of pleasure on Riley's face, brought Jessica to climax just as Riley moaned with his release. Riley dropped on top of her, panting, exhilarated.

"Unbelievable!" Riley mumbled into her ear, as his thumb stroked Jessica's cheek.

"Unbelievable," Jessica agreed, remnants of pleasure still tingling within her. Riley nibbled Jessica's ear. He shifted so he could bring his bent leg up firmly between Jessica's legs. He slid it back and forth, Jessica moved with it. A never ending tingling eating her up. Riley's thumb traced Jessica's lips. She lay with her eyes shut, head slightly back, a soft moan escaping her every now and then. Riley watched her profile. He felt so alive! The circles his thumb made on her lips became smaller and smaller, until it slipped into her mouth. Jessica worked on it like she had on his manhood.

"Jesus Christ Jess," Riley groaned in her ear as he rolled back on top of her, got up on his knees, pulling her up with him. He sat back on his heels, and lifted Jessica onto him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rocked her hips. Riley tried to kiss her breasts, but there was no time ...

"Fuuuuckkk!" he moaned as an incredible sensation began, "Jess! Oh fuck!" he yelled as he exploded deep inside her. He lay Jessica back onto the hay, collapsing on her. He couldn't move. When Jessica finally opened her eyes, she had no idea how long she'd been asleep. Riley lay on his side, leg thrown over her, head propped on his hand. He was watching her, and smiled when she looked at him.