Lisa Ch. 06: Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what this is?" she asked.

"Mhm. Well, you did something alright, he's a changed man!"

"Scott was right. Once I showed Angus what I wanted ... to enjoy sex ... things changed. Jimmy ... thanks." She said, rubbing her hand on his chest.

"For what?'

"For the other day ... protecting me. For everything you've done for me since I've been here, it's made things easier. I hope you know that you are my best friend ... "

"I know, you're my best friend too." he replied, "And I haven't done nearly enough for you Jessica, for that I'll always be sorry."

"Mind if I cut in?" Josh asked as a new song began.

"Not at all," Jim said and moved aside.

Riley watched Josh and Jim switch.

Okay, so he wouldn't get to bed with Jessica until later ... much later. At least they'd already had some fun at the barn. Jim, Josh, then Scott still needed a dance, and most likely, Angus.

"Did you say there was more wine?" Riley asked.

"Yup, I'll get you some, "Angus said. Riley got up and followed Angus to the kitchen.

"What's with the hand cream?" Riley asked indicating a new container that had appeared on the counter.

"For my ... our hands," Angus said, helping himself to a glob. "Jessica likes them soft ..."

"Really?" Riley said, and helped himself to some also. "Thanks." He said when Angus passed him his wine.

"Riley ... how can things have gotten so good so fast?" Angus asked.

"I don't know ... I intend to get a better idea of that tomorrow from those three shitheads." He said indicating Jim, Josh and Scott. "Something obviously happened while we were gone. But I'm glad it did. I've never been happier. And, just so you know ... today, Jessica had a golden opportunity to run away if she wanted to. She didn't take it."

Angus nodded and smiled. "To be honest. Since the time that Jessica had the chance to saw me in half in the bathroom, and she didn't, I somehow knew we could trust her. I mean I knew ... but I didn't know. Until now."

"I know what you mean. "

"Scott's finished his dance. Why don't you take Jessica to bed. She looks exhausted." Angus said.

"You don't want your dance?"

"Sure, but she's tired."

"Go ahead Angus, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to miss a dance with you."

"Okay."

Angus moved to the living room and cut in on Scott and Jessica. Riley smiled ... he looked like a kid again, the way he moved across the floor. Just like he did when he had his first dance with Beth. This time it was going to turn out better, for all of them.

"Hi Jessica," Angus said taking her in his arms.

"Angus ... this was the best night ever! The dress is gorgeous, the meal and wine, were delicious, and you ... you are very handsome." She rose on her tip toes and kissed him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Jim told me that green was your favorite color. And he made some other suggestions ... you'll see tomorrow." Angus said and brushed a loose hair from her eyes. Jessica reached up and grabbed his hand.

"Your hands ... they're so soft!"

Angus laughed. "It didn't take you long to notice ... I've only started using the cream today."

"They feel good Angus."

Angus pulled her closer. "They'll feel real good our next night together, I promise you that." And he put his lips to her ear, "And they'll move nice and slow, nice and gentle, over all your tasty parts." He whispered.

"I can hardly wait," Jessica whispered back.

The song ended and Angus planted a kiss on the side of Jessica's head.

"Good night," he said as Riley came to take her.

"Good night," Jessica said making the rounds, and then Riley picked her up in his arms. He carried her to his room and laid her on the bed. She was barely able to keep her eyes open. A minute later, she was asleep. He locked the door, and stood watching her.

He looked at the handcuffs that hung on the bedpost on her side of the bed. If he didn't cuff her, this would be the first time ever, since they'd begun a schedule with her in their bedrooms, that he wouldn't have done so.

He stared at the cuffs for a while. Well, he'd leave the cuffs on his headboard. Better not to jinx them.

He began to take Jessica's dress off. To see her lying naked on his bed, brought back the memories from earlier that day. He crawled in under the covers, next to Jessica, and lay his hand on her stomach. He rubbed gently, and then moved his hand down to the soft curls between her legs. He stroked for a few minutes, but she didn't react. She was dead to the world. He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her. So, he'd have to wait till morning. Worse things had happened.

It was near lunch time and Riley and Jessica had yet to make an appearance in the living room. Angus, Scott and Jim sat in the living room waiting. Josh was standing guard dutifully by Riley's door. Surprisingly, with the exception of an initial 'Riley's going to fucking lose it', Angus had ignored what Josh was doing and instead paced the living room casting expectant glances down the hallway.

Jim and Scott were antsy too but for vastly different reasons. Over the past few days while Riley and Angus had been occupied with Jessica; Jim, Josh and Scott had been busy planning. They knew that they were going to have to answer to Riley and Angus about the past week but they wanted it to be on their own terms. And Jim in particular wanted them to be aggressive and radical about it. He argued that now, while Riley and Angus were thrown off balance by the dynamics of their new relationship with Jessica, was the time to push the limits of what they could get for Jessica. Jim's plan was to tell Riley and Angus that not only had all the rules been removed for Jessica over the week, but she had also met outsiders, raced Ebony, and done anything and everything. imaginable. He wanted to gamble on the fact that their new relationships with Jessica would keep Riley or Angus from rescinding her freedoms.

But cooler heads had prevailed and Jim had to acknowledge that Josh and Scott had good reason to believe that in addition getting their asses kicked with that story, there was the risk of Riley and Angus tightening their reigns on Jessica out of fear of losing her. So instead they'd scaled the story back a little. They intended to recount actual events but embellish Jessica's freedoms, removing rules and restrictions on where she could go alone on their property. Include Jessica's control of pain medication and birth control and any and all things that would give Jessica as much freedom as she could get without Riley and Angus going ballistic. Scott had even brought all the medication from the barn back into the house and put it in the kitchen. They decided to exclude the encounter with the neighbors, the fact that Jessica was going to ride Ebony at the track, the talk about kill counts, the planned target practices, and their near mutiny. Those were five topics that Jim, Scott and Josh had agreed should never be shared with Riley and Angus because despites Jim's desire to push the limits while the iron was hot, there was a good likelihood that Riley and Angus would react with extreme negativity and potentially with violence. After all, their near betrayal was something that not even a saint could be expected to forgive. Riley and Angus were no saints ... Jim, Josh and Scott were certain someone would end up dead if that came out.

They'd decided to do it that day, as soon as Riley was up. But the longer it took him and Jessica to emerge the more nervous they became. So much rode on this. The most important thing being Jessica's happiness, but not far behind were their plans with Corey and Shawn to have Jessica race Ebony. There was a lot at stake there. They'd paid a substantial entrance fee ... not that money was an issue for them. Between the general funds available to the clan as a whole ... funds stolen via various methods ... and a lucrative living being made through the men's side jobs with the horses, cars and dogs, the men were awash in money. But they had paid the entrance fee, they had many non- clan backers who Scott knew through the horse business betting substantial amounts on the race and if Jessica and Ebony won it would ensure that Scott's dream of racing horses was formally launched. Not to mention the chance for Jessica to do something she loved, ride. And maybe she'd get to meet a few women she could be friendly with. Her excitement at the prospect of their neighbors including some women was very firmly etched in the men's memories.

"What the fuck is taking them so long?" Angus demanded.

"I don't know." Scott said his voice dripping with sarcasm, "Maybe Riley's pulling an Angus and they'll be in there all day."

"Fuck off!" Angus snapped but grabbed one of his Sports Car Illustrated and dropped onto the sofa.

Jim forced a chuckle ... it was nerve racking waiting around. Lord knew that he, Josh and Scott had a shitload of work waiting for them in the back field. They'd decided to build a track so Jessica and Ebony could train. They still had a lot of digging and leveling to do ... and he just wanted to get on with it so Jessica could use it as soon as Riley and Angus were away for an hour or so.

Finally there was some noise in the hallway and Riley, holding Jessica's hand emerged. Riley looked somewhat miffed, and Jessica looked worried. Josh trailed after them and he looked like death warmed over. Jessica moved to give morning kisses starting with Angus who had propelled himself off the sofa when he saw her.

"Good morning," Jessica said melting into his arms and kissing him.

"Morning ... are you okay?" he asked studying her face.

"I'm worried about Josh." She replied. Angus followed her gaze when she turned to look at Josh who had dutifully followed her over to Angus.

"What the fuck ..." Angus exclaimed when he saw how tired he looked. "Josh you look like shit."

"That's what happens when you camp outside my bedroom door all fucking night." Riley grumbled.

Jessica moved to Josh and cupped his cheeks, "Josh you have to sleep. Please."

"I'm fine Jess, honest." Josh said but he looked like he'd fall down at any moment.

Jessica shook her head, "No you're not, and you're coming with me." Josh groaned as she pulled him back down the hallway. Jim and Scott shared a look ... hopefully he'd be awake enough to remember to fill Jessica in on the plans. They hadn't had a moment alone with her and it was important that she knew what they were keeping from Riley and Angus so she didn't mistakenly mention it to them.

"What the fuck is his problem?" Riley demanded.

"It's a long story," Scott replied, "but one we'd planned on telling you right now."

"I think you'd better." Riley agreed.

Jessica returned and from her expression it was clear Josh had told her. She looked nervous as she melted into Scott's arms, "Good morning," she said kissing him before moving into Jim's arms, "I'm really worried about him Jim he's going to make himself sick."

"I know Jess but I honestly think he just needs more time. Everything will be okay. " He added with a wink when Jessica gripped his arms hard and used her eyes to try and convey her worry about the plan with Riley and Angus. He knew how to distract her. "I was going to make some lunch since none of us have eaten yet ... do you want to make it?"

"Yes!" Jessica exclaimed, "Oh, I'll make some tuna casserole, is that good for everyone?" She looked around clearly excited. It was easy to see that Riley and Angus could think of better things they'd rather she be doing. Jessica's cheeks flamed red as a shy smile spread across her face.

Jim could see the direction this was going but he knew how to cut it off at the knees. "Angus, don't you have something for Jess?"

"What?" Angus asked blinking at Jim.

"The things you picked up yesterday."

"Oh ... right." Angus said and taking Jessica's hand he pulled her along with him to the sofa where he lifted a bag from the coffee table. He looked inside, and scratched his head. He was still confused by the advice Jim and Scott had given him about the contents. He sighed and pulled a portable CD player and some CDs out of the bag.

"No way!" Jessica exclaimed. She looked through the CDs. Brittany Spears, Pink, and some mix CDs.

"Thank you!" she said and threw her arms around Angus' neck ... then Jim's, Riley's and Scott's. She was so excited.

"A CD player?" Riley asked.

"Yeah. We don't have a computer so an MP3 player wouldn't work ..." Jim replied.

"Oh!" Jessica said bouncing with excitement. Suddenly she wanted nothing more than to listen to the music and dance like she'd always done at home while she did chores. "I'll go make lunch!" She exclaimed and moved to the kitchen where she popped on the headphones, a CD, and began to dance around the kitchen as she cooked.

"Now's a good time for that explanation." Riley said.

Scott motioned to the sofa so Riley and Angus dropped onto it. Jim and Scott dragged over dining room chairs and straddled them.

Scott was nervous as hell ... the plan had a chance of going horribly wrong. But if it went right it had a huge payoff for Jessica. Without a clue what to expect from Riley or Angus he forced himself to say, "It started with Jessica helping us with chores."

Through the whole story, Riley and Angus would flick their eyes over to Jessica who, oblivious to what was happening, continued to rock out in the kitchen.

The range of emotions that rolled over their faces changed from surprise, relief, happiness to sadness and anger. While Riley sat rock still on the sofa, squinting at Scott and Jim as they spoke, Angus had leaned forward planting his elbows on his knees his huge hands clasped together, and he swung his hard stare between Jim and Scott as they took turns speaking. Throughout the account Riley and Angus interrupted with questions, challenging and arguing throughout. It was clear though that they were, as Jim had expected, off balance. So their challenges ended in grudging acceptance. For some reason Angus had argued long and hard about Jessica's period being as painful as it was. It had come up during the discussion about Jessica controlling pain medications and birth control and for whatever reason Angus did not want to believe that every part of Jessica was in excruciating pain without the medication. Finally, in exasperation, Scott had told him to ask Jessica himself and that shut him up.

"And she jogs with us in the mornings ..." Jim added as a final note. It hadn't officially started yet, but he figured he'd throw it in for good measure.

Silence ensued. Riley and Angus looked overwhelmed.

"So ..." Angus finally said, a look of complete bewilderment on his face, "She won't marry us?"

Jim and Scott glanced at one another and visibly relaxed. If that was what Angus was going to concern himself with, everything was going to be fine.

"No." Jim said.

Riley and Angus shifted their eyes to Jessica. She was gyrating her hips in the kitchen as she got plates out of a cupboard. It was more than a little distracting but the sting of disappointment kept them focused.

"Not unless we treat her equally. That's what marriage means to her." Scott said.

'Equally.' The word ricocheted through Angus' mind. As he watched Jessica dance around in the kitchen an overwhelming feeling of possessiveness swept over him. It wasn't jealousy like he'd felt with Beth. He had no trouble sharing her with the men, and he truly wanted to do whatever he could to make her happy. But, the equality that she would be seeking from the mainstream idea of marriage, could never be hers.

She belonged to him. Heart, body, and soul. And if she was doing something that he felt was too dangerous for her ... like riding full speed on that black fucking monster of a horse of Scott's ... she would have to stop. He would order her to stop. And if she didn't want to listen ... Angus paused to assess his feelings, something that felt very foreign. What lengths would he go to if she didn't listen. He was surprised yet happy to find that he felt no desire to inflict violence on her. He liked the idea of a slap during sex ... consensually, but using violence to control her the way she would need to be ... no. He didn't want to hurt her anymore.

So what did that leave? Consequences of some sort ... he eyed Jim and Scott. Were they, let alone Josh, capable of doling out consequences for Jessica? He was going to have to raise it with them, and with Jessica. He didn't want any misunderstandings. He just wasn't sure how. Things were so different now. His usual method of strong arming people into doing what he wanted didn't seem useful anymore. He glanced at Riley.

He'd seemed to be contemplating something too but Riley finally said, "Not that marriage ever crossed my mind. I was just concentrating on getting her to ... stay. I don't understand how you managed to have these conversations with her." He said looking at Jim and Scott. "They're ... very personal."

"I bet that if you were to try now, you would have the same kinds of conversations. Jessica had been sure that you hated her. She was very defensive around you, but not now." Jim said

"And the horse racing. Isn't it ... dangerous?" Riley asked.

"She's not going to run away Riley." Scott said. "She said so herself ... but we told you how she could have, and didn't. Trust me, she's here to stay."

"That's not what I meant. She can fall and kill herself." Riley replied wincing at the prospect. He remembered when Jessica had fallen of Ebony in the corral that time, he'd felt like he'd been kicked in the balls. Angus grunted his agreement and it was clear to Riley, Jim and Scott that he was agitated by the possibility.

Scott looked to Jim for help. He began to wish they'd kept the horseback riding a secret too. While keeping the official race in which Jessica was going to jockey for him a secret they had divulged that she raced the horses on their land for timing and horse training purposes. Now he wished they hadn't. Both Riley and Angus looked on the verge of forbidding Jessica to ride and that was going to upset her and be disruptive to the training schedule. He, Jim and Josh had even spent their free time over the past few days out in the field building a track on which to race ... he hated the idea that it might not happen.

Jim returned Scott's silent plea with a look of incredulity ... the two men who'd been so bent on beating and killing Jessica initially now were going to make a big deal about something that she was perfectly capable of safely doing? But Jim couldn't point that out because despite how things had improved between Jessica, Riley and Angus, Jim was not convinced that anything had changed in the way Riley and Angus viewed him. It was entirely possible that if he argued for Jessica riding, Riley and Angus would adamantly oppose just on principle.

"You should see for yourselves," Jim said. Despite there being no evidence of this in the past, maybe there was a chance they'd be reasonable once they saw how capable Jessica was.

"I don't want her on that fucking horse, period." Riley grumbled but he wavered on his resolve as he watched Jessica shimmy while she stirred the pot in the kitchen. They were all in a much happier place and he was very aware it was no thanks to him. Through the whole account Jim and Scott gave of the past week Riley felt completely lost. Everything they had done was so opposite to what he would have done, yet it had worked. Under no circumstances did he want to go back to the way things were so he had to find a way to function in their new world. "But I'll come see for myself. When do you intend to let her race again?"

"She will probably want to ride as soon as possible. Riding usually means racing." Scott replied

Angus was momentarily pulled out of his internal turmoil over consequences and how to discuss them with Jim, Scott, Josh and ultimately Jessica. "Do you all wait for her to say what she wants?" Angus demanded. Jim and Scott had explained why Josh was behaving as he was and Angus could understand to a certain extent. But despite having done equally bad, if not worse, things to Jessica himself, he could never be repentant in the way Josh was. Not that he didn't want Jessica to be happy, he did, but there had to be some thought put into what Jessica could and could not do. To give her free reign was irresponsible. Josh had wigged out, that was plain to see, but Angus hoped that Jim and Scott would be more level headed because if they weren't, there was going to be a problem. Not just with him but Riley too ... Riley lived and breathed consequences.

1...34567...17