Lisa Ch. 07a: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way!" Jessica exclaimed, still magnetized by Angus' eyes but when Riley exhaled with relief, she looked over at him.

She put her hand out to Riley and Angus grunted and reluctantly let her go.

"You guys, seem ... different." She said moving into Riley's arms. "In a nice way. I just don't want it to go away."

"Things are different." Riley said locking his eyes on her mouth and moving in for a kiss. "Way different." He brought his lips to hers and kissed the breath out of her. By the time he was done her legs felt like jello. "Are you okay?" he asked, lifting his lips and staring down at her while she hung in his arms. His eyes held hers with an intensity that made her gasp. When she didn't immediately answer, their intensity grew and suddenly Jessica felt like she couldn't catch her breath.

"I ... I can't breathe ..." Jessica said in a breathless whisper.

Riley's eyes moved from her eyes, down the length of her body that hung between them. Jessica could feel them. Feel them on her. As they moved back up to meet her eyes, Riley balanced Jessica against one arm and moved his other hand to press gently but firmly, fingers spread as far as they could, against her chest. "That won't do." He said and lowered his lips close to hers. "Breathe Jessica ..." he whispered, "Relax ... " and his lips were on hers again, kissing her in a way that reverberated down to her soul. He pulled her tight against him.

Suddenly Jessica's mind went blank and she was kissing him back with everything she had. Despite the haze of lust that consumed Jessica she became aware of a hand pressing on her right shoulder and another hand on her left. And two on her lower back. That was a lot of hands. A hand moved under her chin and pulled her lips from Riley's, turning her face toward ... Scott. He locked his lips on hers as Riley began to kiss down her neck and chest. Jessica moaned as he continued down to her stomach.

Another hand took her chin and pulled her lips from Scott's. Jessica's head arced over to her right and Josh brought his mouth down on hers. Electricity shot through her as his tongue introduced itself to her tonsils. And then Scott's hand slid up under her shirt, under her bra and cupped her breast. Josh slid his hand up to her other breast, Riley slid his hand down the front of her pants. The jolt of pleasure literally knocked her off of her feet and she heard Angus chuckle behind her.

"I love your ass." He said, kissing her over her pants.

"Let's get her pants off." Riley said having unzipped them but still completely unsatisfied with his access to her pussy.

"And then her ass is mine!" Angus muttered, helping Riley peel her pants and underpants off.

"Her shirt too ... " Scott gasped as his hand strained against the confines of her bra and shirt while pulling her nipple.

"God your nipples are hard!" Josh hissed into her ear as he and Scott worked her shirt and bra off. And then she was completely naked.

Riley pushed her back, her bum balanced on Angus' palms and Angus pried her cheeks open, lowering his face between them. Jessica came, hard, as Angus slid his tongue into her hole.

"Good God ..." Riley moaned, pushing her legs as far open as they could go, staring at her pulsating pussy, and then diving in face first. He moaned repeatedly as he reveled in her juices. Jessica's legs jerked as her sensitive clit found itself in Riley's teeth.

"Look at that face ..." Scott said, pulling hard on her breast, and watching Jessica's head loll from side to side, pleasure evident on her face. "Hook her knee." Scott said to Josh as he hooked his elbow under Jessica's knee and pulled her bent knee toward him. Josh did the same and lowered his mouth over her breast.

Jessica panted and then noticed that her hands were resting on Scott and Josh's chests. She began to slide her hands down, down, down, until they hit the waist band of Scott and Josh's pants. Without hesitating she slid them behind the waist band, into their underwear and wrapped her fingers around their erect cocks.

"Oh shit! Jessica!" Scott hissed as she began to stroke he pumped his hips in rhythm with her hand.

"Harder Jess ... faster Jess!" Josh panted and gyrated.

Jessica rolled her head, wondering how she could get her mouth onto Riley or Angus' cock when her eyes fell on Jim. He was sitting on the sofa, watching the men working on Jessica, and he was panting. He'd worked his cock out of his pants and he was rubbing it, intermittently cringing in pain from the movement it caused on his chest.

"Jim ..." she gasped just as Scott and Josh ejaculated in her hands, and another orgasm rocked her.

Angus slid his fingers in her asshole, Riley was finger fucking her pussy while kissing her jerking thighs and both Scott and Josh were pressing their sperm covered, partially erect cocks into her side as they pulled her nipples with their teeth.

Pleasure started to work through her again and she had to fight hard to focus.

"Guys ... Jim ... he's by himself on the sofa and he's trying ... trying to jerk off." She gasped as both Angus and Riley increased the number of fingers in her openings as well as the speed and strength with which they thrust. "Take me over so I can suck him off ..." she said.

"Right ... shit ..." Scott muttered looking over at Jim. "Guys, guys!" he said flicking Riley and Angus on their heads when they weren't paying attention.

"What the fuck?" Angus demanded, anger flashing across his face as he glared at Scott.

"Jim ... let's take Jess over there." He said nodding at the sofa. "Josh and I will hold her ass up and she can suck him off while you two fuck her."

"Fucking great idea." Angus said with a throaty laugh. Standing he took Jessica with him. Suddenly Jessica found herself flipped onto her front. Scott holding one arm and one leg, Josh, the other side. They carried her to the sofa where they lowered Jessica between Jim's legs and she swallowed his cock.

"Oh my God!" Jim hissed as pleasure shook him. Jessica rested on her elbows, sucking with everything she had, Jim's hands stroking her head.

Scott and Josh held her by her legs and Angus thrust into her asshole. Riley crawled under her and lined his cock up with her pussy. Angus squatted, and Scott and Josh lowered her onto Riley and then Jessica's body was being slammed in every orifice. Scott pressed his cock against Jessica's hip, between her thigh that he pulled toward her side, and her hip bone. He began to thrust. Josh copied him. The sounds of men moaning, flesh slapping, and Jessica sucking filled the room.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Angus yelled as he came in her ass.

"You're so wet ... so tight ... Christ!" Riley growled as he came.

"Before you come, aim at her." Scott said to Josh, "we'll spray her with our cum." Josh nodded.

"Oh Jess ... Jess..." Jim started to moan and pushed her head harder against his cock. "Jesus ... swallow Jess, swallow!" he yelled as he spewed his cum into her mouth. Jim moaned as he felt her throat working to swallow.

"Now!" Scott said, pulling his cock back. "Angus ... you got her legs?" he asked.

"What? Yah, okay." Angus muttered and took Jessica's legs from Scott and Josh, pushing his now semi soft cock further into her ass.

"Get her face ..." Scott said and both he and Josh moved up and shot their loads into her face, completely covering her, and most of Jim.

"Sorry about that ..." Josh said to Jim, pointing at the cum on his stomach and chest.

"I don't care." Jim said, stroking Jessica's head as she kissed and licked his cock. "Get her pussy up here, on my mouth." Jim said. "Time to return the favor." Jim said when Jessica looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked as sweat beaded on Jim's forehead.

"Pussy ... now." Jim said.

Jessica noticed that Scott was hard again.

"If you turn me around, I can suck Scott off at the same time." Jessica said.

"I like the way you think." Scott said with a chuckle, and helped Angus turn Jessica so that her ass was up. Angus held a leg, and Riley held the other, each knelt on the sofa as they pressed her pussy up against Jim's face.

"Ahhh," Jessica moaned as Jim's tongue began its work, his teeth nipping her meat and clit.

Scott knelt on the sofa beside Jim. She braced her hand on Jim's thighs and took Scott's cock in her mouth.

"I want her tits." Josh said bunching her tits together, and kneeling on the other side of Jim on the sofa he slid his shaft between her tits and began to pump.

"Watch this." Angus said to Riley as he watched Jessica's ass shake while Jim went to town on her, and she sucked Scott hard, and Josh fucked her tits with everything he had. He slide his fingers between her butt cheeks and into her hole. Jessica jerked.

"You do it too." He told Riley. Riley did the same, and soon they were pulling her hole open, spitting into it, and fingering her non-too gently. And Jessica moaned. As much as she could with Scott's dick in her mouth. And suddenly she came. Her whole body convulsed, tightening everywhere. The sound that escaped her made all the men cum too. Riley and Angus lowered Jessica from Jim's mouth, and she slid down onto his lap. She relaxed onto Jim's lap, panting. She eyed Scott and Josh who were adding a chorus of their own panting to hers. They seemed to be semi erect. She hadn't had intercourse with them yet. Them and Jim. She pushed up into a sitting position on Jim's lap. The men watched her. She was breathing so hard, trying to catch her breath, wanting to suggest the next positioning but then she gave up, shook her head, and slid off of Jim and the sofa, onto the floor between Scott and Josh. Taking each ones' cock in hand she stroked.

"Move closer ..." she managed between gasps for breath.

"Jess." Scott growled as he moved closer to her.

"I'll ride you." She said, "Josh, do you mind going in my bum?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Mind? Fuck no ..." he grunted and moved behind her.

"Riley ... come here, go ... in my ... mouth." She said, a thrill running through her as Scott stroked her meat, dipping his finger into her. And Josh rubbed around her bum hole.

"Angus, come here." She said motioning with her left hand, "I can give you and Jim a hand job." She grasped Angus' cock as he slid it into her hand, with her right hand she took Jim's and began to stroke.

"Holy shit." Jim moaned.

"Ready?" Scott asked Josh.

Josh put his hands under Jessica's armpits and Scott on her sides.

"Now." Josh said and they lifted her onto their rock hard cocks.

Jessica moaned as they lowered her and their cocks filled her completely.

"Oh mother fucker ..." Josh said, as Jessica began lifting and lowering herself, they helped her up and down with their hands.

"You're so fucking full." Scott whispered in her ear. "Two cocks in you like this ... God I can feel it, there's no room in you! I can feel Josh's dick, sliding inside your ass, practically rubbing against mine ... Christ Jessica."

Josh kissed her neck and shoulder blades, nipping every now and then. Scott nipped her nipples. Riley stood watching Jessica. Her hands were working, her body was rising and falling, yet she looked, serene. He'd forgo the blow job. God knew he didn't need it after all the orgasms he'd already had. But Jessica suddenly opened her eyes and leveled them on Riley. She watched him for a moment and when it was obvious he wasn't going to do anything, she opened her mouth.

God, she had a beautiful mouth.

He shook his head. "I'll just watch." He said.

"You want it ... " Jessica panted, lowering her eyes to his now fully erect cock.

Oh yes he did. But despite the obvious pleasure Jessica was having, Riley could also see that she was getting tired. She was giving it her all, but her eyelids were starting to droop. There was always next time. For now, self-service would do. Just watching Jessica almost got him off, add a stroke or two from his hand and he'd be fine.

Jessica raised her eyes back to his. She couldn't understand why he'd said no when his body, and his eyes so definitely said yes. And then she realized that maybe he wanted her to ask him properly. Like a proper slave.

"Please Master, let me suck you off." She asked. Slowly, clearly. Her eyes glued to his. That did it. Fire flared in his eyes as he stalked toward her.

"Master?" Scott asked, thrusting harder, trying to keep claim on his small sliver of her, Josh threatening to take up all his space.

"Yes ..." Riley said, looking down at Jessica as he slid his cock in her mouth, caressing her head before holding it firmly and pulling it toward him to better imbed his cock in her throat. "Jessica is a very good slave ..." he muttered.

"I like that." Scott leaning over and sucking on her neck and then moving his mouth to her ear. "You've been a good slave for me too, haven't you? Though I didn't think to word it that way ..." He turned his head to watch Jessica's lips up close, as they wrapped around Riley's cock ... As his shaft slid back and forth between them. Holy shit he was going to explode!

Josh leaned against Jessica's back, practically face to face with Scott. "Our own little sex slave ..." Josh said, "Christ, fuck Jess, I'm going to ... shit!" he moaned as he came.

"Jess ..." Scott exclaimed, cumming as well.

Suddenly Riley came in Jessica's mouth and the gulping sounds she made, as she worked hard to keep up with the flow of his cum, brought Angus and Jim to climax and they showered Jessica, Scott and Josh with their sperm.

As Scott slid out of her, he brought his hand to her clitoris and the second stroke brought Jessica to the climax she'd been building too. Wave upon wave of pleasure rocked her and she had to spill Riley's cock out of her mouth and collapse against Scott's chest to ride out the sensation. Jessica ran her hand on his shirt. She realized that while she was completely naked, the men had only kicked off their pants and underwear. They all still wore their shirts. She wanted to feel their skin against her ... not their shirts. Even as blissful exhaustion crept over her, she slid her hands under Scott's shirt and rubbed his hard abdomen.

"Not fair ..." she muttered into his chest. "I want to feel your skin."

"What's that baby?" Scott muttered into her hair.

"Take off your shirt. You all still have your shirts on ..."

"Hang on Jess." Scott said and worked his shirt off.

Jessica fell against his warm torso as he flung his shirt away and sighed. Josh pressed up against her back ... and she could tell he'd taken his shirt off too.

"Is that better my little slave girl?" Scott asked.

Jessica slid her head up and down slightly on his chest in an exhaustion filled nod.

"Thank you ... master." She said, and was about to fall to sleep when she realized that Jim still hadn't been inside her.

"What's up babe?" Scott asked, moving back a little when Jessica, with the strength of a kitten tried to push herself away from him.

"Jess?" Josh asked, sitting up, and watching her fight to sit up. He reached around her waist and pulled her up against him. Jessica flopped back against him and with great effort turned her head toward Jim.

Jim was watching her and couldn't believe it when she looked him in the eye and said, "Jim's turn ..."

Realization hit him. All of this frenzied work she'd been doing. She was making it even. "Christ ..." he muttered. "No Jess!" he practically barked when Jessica tried to get up. "That's enough for now."

"But ..." Jessica muttered, fighting hard to keep upright, and her eyes open.

"You were great Jess. Take a rest." Jim added.

"Next time ..." Jessica said, her head lolling and she finally gave up on trying to get up, sagging against Josh. "You're first ..." she added before slipping into oblivion.

********************************************************************

"She's completely out." Scott said, gently pushing Jessica's hair away from her eyes. Having just awaken from a sex induced coma himself, he had tried to rouse Jessica after all the men had awaken and Scott had reminded them that Corey was supposed to be coming by that evening to tattoo them. And all of this before they went out to play pool. Though none of them were able to see the exact time, they were all fairly certain that time was running out for lazing around in the living room, naked.

Scott tried to shake her gently again, but she continued to be completely motionless and unresponsive. They lay in a giant heap of naked bodies. Jessica had her head on Scott's chest, her butt was being affectionately stroked and kissed by Angus, her legs on Josh. Riley was pressed up against her stomach, lips kissing her gently. Jim was the only one not in the pile but he'd dozed on the sofa and then spent a lot of time looking at the comatose naked pile of limbs, dicks, butts and tits before him.

"How long were we out?" Riley asked.

"I don't know for sure." Jim said, "But it was a long time."

"That was unfucking believable!" Angus said, relishing in the softness of her butt cheeks. "I can't believe how into it she was. She was an animal!"

"She worked real hard, that's for sure." Jim said. "If she keeps that up she's going to burn herself out."

"You're right." Scott said. "She did put a lot of energy into it."

"I'm exhausted and I didn't do half the work she did." Josh said. "We should slow it down next time."

"We've gotta tell her that things don't have to be so even." Jim said. "No way she can enjoy it as much as she should if she's trying so hard to make sure we each get a turn ... at everything."

"Holy shit." Angus said, replaying the whole thing in his head. "Everyone did get an equal turn didn't they?" he asked.

"Except for Jim. You didn't get intercourse." Josh said, replaying it like Angus had.

"That's what she was trying to do at the end?" Riley stated in exasperation. "Goddamn it!"

"Damn it Jessica ..." Scott muttered against her hair.

"We gotta tell her to stop." Angus said.

Jim laughed. "And how well do you think that will work?" he asked. "She obviously feels like it's her responsibility to treat us all equally. There's no way she's not going to try."

"Then we've gotta take her control of the situation away from her." Angus said. "She orchestrated everything we did. This master and slave thing ... if she's a real slave, she can't decide a thing. We just make it plain to her that when we have sex, she doesn't get any choices."

"We've just finished giving her freedoms Angus." Josh said, "Do you think she'd going to like losing them, even for sex?"

"So long as we don't extend it beyond sex." Scott said, "She'll be fine. She likes things a little rough ... I think she likes to be sexually dominated."

"Are you sure about that?" Jim asked.

"Oh yeah." Riley and Angus said at the same time.

"We can try that then I guess." Josh said, running his hands up and down her legs, "But if she's at all unhappy about it ..."

"Don't worry Josh, our whole goal is to make her happy. And trust me, orgasm after orgasm ... and sex where her pleasure is the most important, not ours ... will make her happy." Scott said.

"Christ ..." Riley said, "When did you say Corey's coming to do the tattoo?"

"At six." Angus said.

"What time is it now?" Riley asked.

"Dunno," Jim said, "I can't see the clock. But it's gotta be late."

"I'll check." Angus said giving Jessica's butt a parting kiss and getting to his feet. "It's fucking five thirty." He growled from the kitchen.

"Fuck!" Scott groaned. "Jessica ..." he said a little more loudly than he had before and shook her a little more forcefully.

"How are we going to fit in the tattoo and pool tonight?" Josh asked, giving her thigh a brisk pat.

"And I want to show Jessica the car I bought her too." Angus added.

Just then Jessica's stomach growled ... loud.

1...34567...18