All Comments on 'Lisa Ch. 08b: Evil'

by JadenL

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
k2themaxxk2themaxxalmost 10 years ago
Amazing...

I am absolutely amazed by your writing Jaden. This story just gets better and better, and the depth of the characters in this chapter especially is wonderful. I love watching them build their family and try to work out Jessica's need for peace against sometimes necessary violence. I have never been so obsessed with a story in my life. I check every day for updates and can't sleep until I've finished each new chapter. So in love with this story. Thank you a million times over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!!!

I usually read erotica with the idea to get off but I've been reading this just to know what happens next. The character development is amazing, the pacing of the story, the action and the suspense is just right. You have a really great story there. You should think about publishing it for real.

MevanvyMevanvyalmost 10 years ago
Music Snob

I really love this story. It's grittier than what you normally see on this site, and I'm glad I made it through the early, graphic descriptions of rape and abuse to enjoy the positive part of the story. It wasn't until page 8 of this chapter that I actually found myself troubled by something—albeit something completely trivial.

So, two badass rebels, who were born and bred in the confines of a Southern hate group, performed "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias? It just struck me as so bizarre. Two men, desperate to atone for their crimes whilst also trying to prove their love and their new chops... and they choose... Enrique Iglesias... My eyes crossed!

For no reason but to help me move on, here are some alternative choices, keeping in mind the characters/story:

- "Stand By Me," by Ben E. King

- "Brown-Eyed Girl," Van Morrison

- "Enjoy the Silence," Depeche Mode

- “I Can't Help It (If I'm Still in Love with You)," Hank Williams (it doesn't have to sound hillbilly)

- "Nutshell," Alice in Chains (manly-sounding but soulful)

- "Freebird," Lynyrd Skynyrd (irony!)

- "More than Words," Extreme

- “Bridge Over Troubled Water," Simon & Garfunkel

Hmm. Now that I look at that list, maybe Enrique would work with a few modifications...

Now that I feel better, I'll finish reading the chapter!

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous