All Comments on 'Lisa Finds A Friend For Bill'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Disgusting

Another brain dead author. Sick. Crawl back in your hole.

dmwriterdmwriterabout 13 years ago
Not Even Close, anonymous moron

Lisa, your story was excellent and described a fantasy I've always had but rarely enjoyed. Keep up the good work, and ignore the non-constructive comments. Write for yourself, and you'll do fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re:dmwriter

another nameless fuck trying to tell others how to think. this site is full of the righteous who can't stand opposing views

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RE:dmwriter

Mr dmwriter(Anon) jerk off all you want to this swinging group grope bullshit. Just don't tell others what to think of a story or it's content.

papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
JUST NOT MY TYPE

of stories. You are a good writer and I started 3 other stories but stopped because the stories are not my cup of tea. Keep writing as there are many that do enjoy and the anonymous jerks can either elect not to read or keep their comments to themselves. bye bye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: JUST NOT MY TYPE

I wonder if you really stated these stories are all alike. That is the only logical conclusion from the "elect not to read" comment. The only way to know what is in a story BEFORE you read it is if the story is the exact same as so many other stories, that they are written without any thought or effort. If so, then it should follow that these stories should get automatic poor ratings. The idea that only those who are predisposed to liking any story are allowed to rate it or comment on it is shallow and illogical. By that reasoning, Uwe Boll would have some of the most glowing reviews around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Naive spew

I just hope others don't read your stuff and think it will work for them. Marriage after marriage has been destroyed through this crap. Sure it seems fun at first, but then someone decides they really want to with one of the playmates more and so a marriage dies.

The sad depressing part is that if the couple had only taken the time to make one another a priority instead of all the others they would still be together. But like a fool and his money, they spend their love and passion upon other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To "naive spew"

Why would anyone offended by a story like this come to this site, and, even more to the point, read a story in the Loving Wives section with a description that makes clear what will happen?

The "naive spew" person needs to get a life. Either he secretly loves the stuff he pretends to hate, or he needs to find something to do with his time instead of coming to an erotica site and complaining about the morals of a story.

What a self-righteous douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes

I like how affectionate and gentle and loving you are.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Beautiful bisexual scenario! Voted a 5 as usual?.

East Coast readers seem to invariably confuse you and I for nymphomaniacs, reading 'open' marriage to mean a commitment! My suggestion is to write under 'BDSM' or 'Anal'ly inclined so these patriotic yankees might appreciate what it is to be truly 'open' about anything at all? EG; I used to have an elderly fan from Tennessee, who seemed quite desperate to try receiving anal sex. I advised booking a black man from some whorehouse in nearby Atlanta, then taking plenty of lubrication with him! Must admit; I still love having anal sex with any well-hung gentleman, myself!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore gets husband another whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous